My Descent with Sarah Pt. 12

Story Info
Holly and Juliet have a gangbang. Sarah and Annette plan one.
6.7k words
4.68
5.4k
6
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had introduced the debut of Annette on her website with another video message, the feedback from the intro to Holly and Juliet's recent appearance having been very well received. She was sitting naked on the stool as the video rolled.

"Hi guys! I've got some more really good content for you all. Even if you didn't see their video on here, and I highly recommend you watching if you didn't, you've probably heard of Holly and Juliet by now. If you haven't, they are my ex-students who asked if they could get involved in some of the filthy stuff I get up to.

"Well, have I got a treat for you. Today I can introduce you to Annette. She is, believe it or not, Holly's mother! Just like Holly, she contacted me and was really interested in doing a video. And, just like her daughter, she is one hot lady.

"Annette was actually a page three girl, before Holly was born. And she'd always wanted to get involved in some sexier modelling. So, when Holly beat her to it, she was straight in contact with me to have a go herself. Any wow, does she make an amazing debut!

"Please let us know in the comments what you think and let us know in the comments how much you enjoy wanking over this extraordinarily sexy lady."

Annette's performance went down superbly well. Perhaps due to the significant boost in subscribers we'd seen since her daughter and her friend's appearance, the number of comments on her video and pictures dwarfed any outside of Sarah's epic gangbang videos, which had been available for many weeks now.

Additionally, the press had predictably latched onto this, with more outraged articles of how Annette's poor parenting had obviously led to the debauched behaviour of her daughter. From our point of view, we'd come to welcome this publicity, as it was advertising we could never have achieved by any other means. As a result of this our subscriber numbers had shot up again by at least as many as followed Holly and Juliet's appearance.

We were having a quiet night in, which basically meant watching some of Sarah's performances on the big screen with a bottle of wine and pizza. Sarah's phone buzzed.

"It's Annette -- she's round the corner, asking if she can come up?" We duly buzzed her into the gate and awaited her arrival. She wasn't alone, Holly was with her.

"Hi guys," The pair of them made a stunning sight. Holly really was just a younger version of her mother, and her mother was superb looking. Both with long blonde hair, and dressed in short skirts and vest tops, if you could have drawn a picture of a sexy mother and daughter pairing this would be it. Holly had her hair in sexy bunches, and her mother a ponytail. Both had such shapely, elegant legs and thin waists, widening to a buxom chest. They were stunning.

The added bonus, I reminded myself, was Sarah and I had sex with both of them before, and most likely could and would do again. How my life had changed since I met Sarah. I smiled at them both, and each was clearly pleased to see me.

"To what do we owe this honour," Sarah wondered. On the big TV a video played of Sarah on the beach in Spain, straddling a lounger, legs wide apart whilst between twenty and thirty young lads sat entranced at the sight.

"Sorry," Annette nodded at the screen. "Did we disturb something?" Sarah laughed.

"I challenge you to come at a time when you don't disturb some sort of dirty thing or other we're getting up to," I said.

"You're such a lucky girl," Annette said, wistfully. Herself and Holly spent a few minutes watching as Sarah started playing with herself for her audience on-screen, occasionally murmuring their approval at her overtly slutty behaviour.

"See that, Holly? Sarah's the master. Look how she's got all of them in the palm of her hand," They continued to look, before Holly broke the silence.

"You're such a slut, Miss Clarke! But so is my mum..."

"You can talk!"

"Let's just say we're all sluts," Sarah intervened, grinning. This seemed acceptable to everyone.

"OK, but my mum, listen to what she wants to do!" We turned to Annette. She was looking flushed, in a similar way to how she'd been the other night when we'd been discussing her fantasies, and had ended up fucking, via an open legged fingering display to passers-by in a taxi.

"Firstly, thank you so much, again, for letting me on your site. Every time I look there's hundreds more comments, and it's so hot watching all that back, and reading what they have to say about me!"

"Thank you, Annette," I replied. "Do you know how many more subscribers we've had since your set went live? It's a lot!"

"Oh, I didn't know that. Well, that's amazing, do you really think they've subscribed because of me?"

"Well, there's no official figures, but there's no doubt we saw a massive spike after Holly and Juliet's appearance, and another one after your set. You can expect a very healthy cheque any day now."

"Oh my god! I hadn't even thought of the money. I was so horny and ready for it, that's all I was interested in!"

"And that's why you are getting paid so well, Annette. And you, Holly. If you'd turned up, just doing it for the money, people wouldn't have been so fucking horny. I'm sure the number one reason I've been so successful is that I just fucking love it! I'm doing now what I'd be doing anyway, given half the chance. You can tell when someone's just going through the motions, so that real interest, real lust for filthy sex, that's what people are happy to pay for, and what they don't get elsewhere."

Suitably complimented, Annette continued.

"OK, well that's just amazing, and I'm going to really need that money, because I got fired the day after my video went live."

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Sarah sympathised. She'd experienced something very similar not too long before.

"I'm not! Especially now you've told me I've got some money coming my way. They weren't allowed to just sack me; I've been there that long. I got quite a nice little pay-off, so nothing to worry about. And my ex still pays for my house, so I'm absolutely fine on the money front."

"Listen, Annette. Any time you need money, just let us know. You'll always be popular with our audience, I can tell you that from all the comments, and we'll always pay you what you deserve." Sarah assured her.

"Well that's made me feel even better. And perhaps what I was going to suggest is an even better idea now." Holly looked sideways at her mother, rolling her eyes.

"I can see you doing that!" Annette laughed.

"What do you have in mind?" Sarah questioned.

"Well, I've been thinking, and it's got me so fucking hot, about what we were talking about, you know, my fantasies."

"Go on," Sarah grinned. She filled mine and her wine glass, eager to hear what Annette had planned.

"Well, what I kept coming back to, and just gets me so, so horny, is what you were saying about the young lads, quantity ahead of quality, and how enthusiastic they are. I just can't get the idea out of my head - of having a load of young cock, all hard for me, taking turns and fucking me so well, so hard."

Annette had initially struggled a bit to express her thoughts, but she was clearly now very comfortable talking like this, which would lead to some amazing conversations with her and Sarah, who was similarly uninhibited in her speech.

"I can definitely vouch for that," Sarah agreed. As we spoke, the beach video had finished, and the next had auto played. Sarah was now bending over the couch in our apartment in Spain, as young lads just like in Annette's fantasy queued up for their turn inside her.

"This is so fucking hot," Holly muttered. She'd also frequently expressed her interest in a whole group of lads 'going to town' on her.

"So, all those boys, you will know a lot of them, from college. Holly's in touch with some of them. They must have been wanking themselves raw over Holly and Juliet, but now they're talking about me. Holly isn't that bothered about them, not given them a sniff no matter how much they beg. But Holly says she's fine if I want to try my luck."

Holly again rolled her eyes, but it was clearly in a resigned way, and she didn't have any real problem with her mother's plan to make herself sexually available to her male peers.

"I don't even really see them much, to be honest." Holly said casually. "But they are all so hot for mum now they've seen how horny she is, and she's so ready for it - it would seem cruel to try to put a stop to that."

Annette smiled lovingly at Holly and continued.

"And the one thing that was holding me back, well. I'm friends with Jack's mum. She came over the other night, a few days after my video went live and I'd been in all the papers. I didn't know what to think -- she's pretty well-to-do, and we'd never talked about anything like, you know, that."

Sarah was curious. Jack was one of the young men from the newsagents the other day.

"Jack, wow. Was his mum OK? I mean with me and everything? I signed a copy of the mag, I think I said something like 'enjoy wanking over me' or similar!"

"Please wank over me, it said!" Annette laughed. "I got the feeling he's taken you up on that, from what his mum said.

"We spent ages talking. We've always been pretty close, but I had no idea how she'd take finding out about my slutty side. We sat and watched the whole video through together."

Images of Annette's recent whorish behaviour flashed through my mind. The thought of her reviewing all of this with her well-to-do friend was mind-blowing.

"She's a lovely lady, Suzanne. But nothing like me -- she was absolutely fascinated in everything we did, but with no sign of it making her horny. She just seemed to enjoy that we were all enjoying ourselves. Not a hint of judgement."

"She sounds nice," said Sarah.

"She is. And also, very generous. Get this. I was showing her some of your best stuff. Stuff like this," she motioned up at the screen, where multiple loads of semen were steadily making their down Sarah's face, shoulders and neck before being flung all over the place as it reached her swinging tits, which were hypnotically circling as she was being hammered from behind by the latest in a succession of young cocks. There was a long silence as we all took in this beautiful scene.

"Sorry, where was I," Annette said, breaking out of the trance. "I got a bit distracted there, what a sight! Oh yes, Jack's mum. So, I told her what a fantasy of mine it was, doing something like that. With a load of young, enthusiastic, hard young lads. Then she says she knows for a fact the feeling is mutual, and those young lads would love to do that just as much as I would, she'd heard Jack and his friends talking about it, more than once."

"It's true," said Holly, still with a resigned tone but not in any way upset at the thought, it seemed. "Even back at school, Mum always raised plenty of comments, picking me up, at parties and that sort of thing. But it used to be the dads!"

"I enjoy the thought that I'm the object of some desires," Annette continued, a clear flush in her cheeks. "But I never thought anything would. I mean, I'm more than twice their age!"

"Your age means nothing," Sarah purred. "You are a stunning woman. Of course, any horny young lad would want a piece of you."

"Thanks," Annette beamed. "It means so much coming from you. But anyway, Jack's mum hadn't shown any disapproval, and by then she'd watched the whole of Holly and Juliet's video too. So, I just came out with it. I said I'd love to fuck Jack, and his friends."

"What did she say!" Sarah almost squealed.

"Believe it or not, she seemed to think it was a great idea! Kept going on about it being a good learning experience for Jack, and how women of our age shouldn't let things pass us by."

Again, there was a silence, before I broke it.

"Your influence is growing!" I laughed to Sarah. "This town has become full of absolute perverts, and it's all thanks to you."

"It's nothing to be ashamed of," Annette assured her -- not that she needed assuring. Sarah seemed delighted at this sexual liberation that her activities had seemingly helped to spark. "Anyway, this is where I need your help. I want Jack, Michael, Phillip, all of those lads, if they are interested, taking turns on me. They can do whatever they want to me. But Holly's not going to be my pimp. To be fair I don't think it's a daughter's job to arrange for her friends to fuck her mother."

"It's so hot that she's OK with you doing it, in my opinion," I said. Sarah agreed. Holly flashed a sweet smile. "You know that all the mothers aren't going to be as accommodating as Jack's mum though?"

"Oh, I know. But I really don't care. As Suzanne said, we're talking about adults -- grown men. And I'm not going to force anyone to do anything they don't want to do."

Sarah offered the girls a glass of wine. Annette was driving so refused, but Holly had a small glass. She topped me up, I was guzzling mine, really enjoying where the conversation was going.

"So, I was wondering." Annette continued. "I reckon all of these lads are on your site, or some of them anyway. I'd love to do a proper gangbang, get fucked by their hard young cocks, let them spunk in me, on me, fuck my cunt, my arse, whatever they feel like. And I'd love you to film it, and put me up on your site, let everyone see how much of a whore I can be."

"Quite the invitation!" I chuckled.

"I loved my last film," she continued. "But you were just filming me on your phones. I'd like it to be super high quality like Holly and Juliet's was. And I don't know if it's possible, but I'd love it to be like it was when I was doing Page three -- people standing around watching, and a proper make-up girl. Makes you feel like a star!"

"Well," said Sarah, delighted with Annette's enthusiastic ideas. "I don't see how we can refuse that, right Dan?" I shook my head.

"But how about this," Sarah went on. "Ever since I left the college, I've been waiting for an opportunity to get really dirty with my students -- it's so fucking hot. That's why it was so amazing to get together with you, Holly - and Juliet. But I'll admit I've been teasing the lads. That night at the club, I decided there would be no more teasing, I want to fuck them."

Sarah recalled her appearance at Park Lane Lap dancing club a couple of months previously, which was the first time I'd encountered Annette's daughter and her friend. All twelve of her ex-students who had attended had queued up for a five-minute private 'dance' which had effectively been Sarah spreading her legs and allowing them to finger her, squeeze and suck her tits and generally enjoy her body. But, up to now, she'd never had sex with any of them.

"That was hot, but I had what - five minutes with each of them? So yeah, I've been thinking about a way to get them all together and have some proper fun. Maybe we could join forces, see what we can do?"

"Oh yes, please! But you'd have to make sure not to wear them all out, Sarah. I know what you're like, and I know how desperate these lads will be to get their hands on you."

"There's an easy solution to that Annette. Haven't I told you that quantity beats quality in situations like this? I've got a website with tens of thousands of members. And these lads have got plenty of friends. I can guarantee you that you'll have more than enough lovely hard young cock to keep you going."

"Now I'm jealous," Holly cut in. "I'm just not interested in Michael, Jack, any of those lot. But Juliet and me, we are definitely interested in getting a load of cock all to ourselves."

"Holly's the opposite to me," laughed Annette. "I want lads her age, she wants men of my age."

"Too right I do. Juliet too. Well actually Juliet's not that bothered. But I love a more mature gentleman" She was fluttering her eyelashes at me as she said it, and that caused a fluttering in my pants.

"Well, I can probably help with that, too," Sarah said helpfully. "I'd be surprised if there aren't thousands of men who'd love to spend some quality time with two young sluts like you and Juliet," I nodded my agreement. Having sampled their talents and spent many hours editing and watching the footage back, there was no doubt that they were both supremely talented and sexy young girls.

"How about this, Holly. We can do it on the site. You and Juliet, a load of nice mature men -- I'll get them to send pictures and tell us a bit about themselves. You can both choose as many as you fancy. We'll film it all and put it up on the site. Membership is through the roof, so you'll both make a fortune."

"Well, I do like the sound of that. Oh god I do. I'll talk to Juliet, but I can pretty much guarantee she'll be up for it. I can't let mum have all the fun! Thanks Sarah." Holly had a flush about her cheeks just like her mother, now that she also had a filthy purpose.

"Oh, and Dan," she bounced over me, mock accusingly. "I hear you told mum she was a much better cocksucker than I was?"

I froze for a moment, not sure how to react.

"He did, and he was right," Annette teased.

"I've been practicing," Holly smiled, slipping her index finger into her mouth and flicking her tongue around it playfully. I was now like iron in my pants, and all three girls' eyes dropped to my cock, straining to get out.

"Go on, Dan," Sarah encouraged. "I think she wants to show you. That was the trigger I needed. I didn't even think to ask her mother for approval -- I knew she'd have no problem with me reintroducing her daughter to my cock.

Holly clapped her hands as I moved towards her. For a moment I considered taking her off to the bedroom, but that seemed like it would be rude, somehow. No, I'd stick my cock down this young godesses willing little throat right here, in full view of her mother and my girlfriend.

Holly was true to her word, she'd clearly had some tips from her mother as there wasn't a hint of tooth scraping as she sucked and slurped, letting me push deep down her throat. Then she lay on her back on the couch, letting her head fall back and opening wide, inviting me to fuck her throat, which I did, eagerly.

I again had the wine to thank for the desensitisation which meant I was able to keep going, and indeed build up a bit of a rhythm as I fucked Holly's face, my balls slapping against her nose and eyes with each thrust. A couple of times I pulled out to check she was still breathing but she immediately pulled me back in, seemingly annoyed that I should stop even for a moment.

All the while I was fucking Holly's face, Annette and Sarah were planning their gangbang extravaganza, occasionally glancing over with nods of approval.

"Can you tell she's been practicing?" winked Sarah as I caught her eye. My facial expression was her answer.

Suddenly Annette jumped up, looking at her watch.

"Shit, Holly, we only put an hour on the car, I'll get a ticket!"

"Urgh, one... minute," I groaned, very ready to ejaculate and very unwilling for it not to be inside this most accommodating eighteen-year-old throat. Annette found the best way to accelerate things, freeing her incredible breasts and pulling my face down into them, causing me to jettison stream after stream of semen into her daughter's mouth and all over her face.

There was no time to clean up, and Holly gathered herself, swallowing what she could and making a vain attempt to wipe away the sperm on her face with her sleeve. As they left, she shouted back:

"So, who's best then?"

"You are both incredible," I muttered back, slightly dazed, my cock still hard, jeans and pants around my knees. "And you, Sarah, of course," I assured my girlfriend, who'd watched all of this like it was the most normal thing in the world.

What I life, I thought to myself.

It took a full two months until the scene was set for Sarah and Annette's fantasy shoot. In that time a lot had happened. Aphrodite magazine had followed up their interest in Holly and Juliet and extended it to Annette. Now, on the same top shelves from where Sarah had shocked the college and the town, two former students and their mother proudly adorned the cover of the magazine

12