My Descent with Sarah Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The special edition was double-fronted; Holly and Juliet on one side, but when flipped over the back/other front displayed Annette, beckoning readers inside to examine her naked body. As with Sarah's own appearances in the magazine, the content was limited to what British law would allow, so no penetration or any real sexual acts were on view, but the girls enthusiastically allowed the camera into every orifice and crevice, eagerly holding themselves open to ensure no part of their body could not be appreciated entirely.

The boost in Aphrodite's sales which was initially sparked by the scandal of their amateur model (Sarah, who went on to grace the cover and go on to her own special issue), had continued with the introduction of Sarah's two students and now one of their mothers. The appetite for the debauchery Sarah had triggered showed no sign of reducing.

The publishers of the magazine were extremely grateful to Sarah and very willing to listen to any ideas or suggestions she had. And, in return, they were more than happy to have her write a column each month, where she summarised the previous month's new content on her site -- effectively a free monthly advertisement for our website, and accompanied with a discount code for half-price membership for the first three months.

As promised, Sarah had run an article asking for volunteers to join Holly and Juliet for a good old fashioned gang bang. The requirements were simply to be over the age of thirty-five, an arbitrary number Holly had decided on, be willing to take an STI test on the morning of the event and be happy to have sex on camera and be posted on the website for all to see.

It was interesting to see the responses, which arrived by way of a web form I set up, available to members of the site only. The form had the facility to upload a photo, and required responders to provide details about why they'd be a good choice to attend, and why they wanted to take part.

The girls spent literally days at our apartment poring through the responses, which very quickly topped one thousand before I closed applications. This time was a particularly enjoyable one for me; both girls were very eager and ready to fuck, given the highly sexually charged nature of their task in hand. I did worry slightly about Sarah feeling left out, as I had little energy left for her, the girls taking great delight in coaxing another erection out of me whenever they got the inclination. But I needn't have worried.

"Are you kidding?" She'd laughed when I'd raised the subject with her. "You could fuck ten girls a day for the next six months and you wouldn't even be close to me in the infidelity stakes. t's not like anything is going on behind my back, is it? I love to watch these little sluts getting you all hard for them. And don't forget they were my students until a few months back -- it's probably hotter for me than it is for you!"

I very much doubted that, but Sarah certainly took a great deal of pleasure in cleaning the girls up lovingly with her tongue after I'd pumped another load inside one of them or shot all over their firm teenage tits. And she had plenty of orgasms herself as either Holly or Juliet attended to her with tongue and fingers.

We got many hours of footage just from these couple of days, leading to some amazing 'behind the scenes' videos in the lead up to the event. And the result of the girl's work was a shortlist of thirty men who all received invites. Two had been unable to make the date, but twenty-eight mature gentlemen attended.

The event took place at a pub in town, which had a function room upstairs. The owner of the pub was, as it a huge number of locals now were, a member of the site. He was delighted to provide the venue free of charge, and, with a separate entrance away from the main pub entrance, the evening proceeded without any patrons of the pub even being aware of it happening.

As well as the twenty-eight mature cocks for the girls, David, AKA 'DavidPhoto' from the forums where Sarah's journey into the realm of sex superstar she now occupied had started, was also invited. The last time we'd seen him he was calling Sarah a whore while firing his load into her face. He was a retired photographer, who'd taken some amazing pictures of Sarah and he actually represented Sarah's first tentative step into infidelity.

I remembered that day, how it had felt as this stranger had instructed my then faithful girlfriend to expose herself to the camera in increasingly explicit poses. I recalled the small twinge of jealousy as his aging cock had slipped between her lips, and the rush of intense lust as I joined him in coating her face with semen.

Sarah and I, and also Annette were present. I was intrigued to observe Annette's reaction to the sight of her precious, stunning young daughter taking on so many men. Holly had already made it very clear that tonight was just for her and Juliet, and there was to be no interference from Sarah or Annette. So, it was with a watching brief that we observed the events of the night unfold. The only other attendees were the four large security staff who Sarah had sub-contracted from Park-Lane for the night, in case anyone felt like behaving badly.

The room was arranged with a stage in the centre, and chairs had been pulled around -- the circle was just big enough that all twenty-eight guests had a front-row seat. The girls were dressed in sexy, short dresses and high socks which came up past the knee, just a small strip of flesh visible on their thighs. Holly's dress was white, Juliet's black. They got things started with a very erotic show which concluded with them in a sixty-nine position. Once Holly had beckoned the first guest on stage, things degenerated very quickly and they were soon surrounded.

I remarked to Sarah that things were a little more reserved than we'd seen in the past -- I recalled in particular the events on the beach when Sarah was lost in a crowd of cock as she'd finally let the thirty or so young men off the leash after days of teasing. This was a lot more restrained, as the gentlemen respectfully waited their turn to sample the willing teenage bodies which were on offer to them.

Nevertheless, the end result was very much the same, as both girls were steadily filled and covered with the sperm of their hand-picked selection of guests. David the photographer had fixed three video cameras around the stage and switched between his own still and video camera all the while, constantly seeking out and recording the best angles to capture the debauched activities of these girls and the group of men old enough to be their fathers -- some could even be their grandfathers.

I was, unsurprisingly, rock-hard. We had free use of the bar, indeed the three of us, myself, Sarah and Annette were perched on the bar as it gave a great vantage point. But I found myself watching Annette almost as much as I watched her daughter and friend. I leaned over to her.

"It must be weird?" I suggested. Annette smiled at me, and slid her hand onto my cock, her eyes widening in approval as she found it so obviously aroused.

"Do you find it weird?" she asked, playfully squeezing my shaft.

"Well, no, but Holly's not my daughter. It must be a bit weird watching all of these men queuing up to fuck her?"

"I guess some might find it strange. When I look at Holly, I just see myself, obviously a few years ago, but you know. And if I'd had the opportunity to do this when I was her age? Well, I think you can guess. I'm absolutely delighted for her. Look at that."

She paused as Holly encouraged a second cock to squeeze into her tight little cunt, well lubricated with the sperm of several of the gents who'd gone before.

"She's just like her mother," I grinned.

"She is. A fucking cock-hungry whore, and I can tell you love the fact that you've had the mother and the daughter, right Dan?"

Freeing my cock, she pulled it up and down purposefully. I glanced over to Sarah who just gave my hand a loving squeeze and gave me a wink to confirm she was fine with anything Annette wanted to do with me.

"Do you like watching my daughter get fucked, Dan?" Annette breathed into my ear, still gripping my cock firmly. No answer was required or expected.

"How would you like to slide that cock inside her mother, while you watch her taking on all these men?" My answer was clear in the twitch she felt as she squeezed my erection.

Annette dropped down from the bar and moved behind it, leaning over and hitching her skirt up. She gestured for me to get behind her.

"Come and push that lovely cock into me from behind, we can both watch Holly fuck like this."

And so we did. It was very much a stop-start fuck, I was intensely aroused and had to employ any number of techniques to prevent myself from cumming. I didn't want this feeling to end any time soon. Sarah grinned at me as she noticed what we were doing, again leaving no doubt that she was absolutely fine with me fucking Annette, just as she'd encouraged me to fuck Annette's daughter and friend in the weeks leading up to today.

Annette wasn't making my quest to delay orgasm easy though.

"Oh that's it, Dan. Fuck me while you watch my daughter getting gangbanged by all these strangers. Look at her tight cunt getting stretched out -- she's got one up her little arsehole now!"

The crowd around the girls had thinned and most guests had retired to their seats. Some had approached the bar and were tentatively shuffling closer to where Sarah sat beside Annette as she was fucked from behind. Sarah turned to us.

"I know the girls want this to be their night, so I don't want to get this on camera, but I'm sure they would thank us if all these guys managed to get hard again..."

"Sarah Clarke!" Annette said in mock shock. "Are you suggesting I act as a fluffer for my own daughter?"

"Great minds think alike!" Sarah confirmed. She lay herself on her back on the bar, head tipped back on the public side, facing the gangbang. Hooking her legs around two conveniently placed beer pumps I saw the sheer gusset of her black knickers exposed to me, and as always appreciated the fact that she was wearing hold-up stockings, making the view all that more elegant.

If it wasn't obvious what Sarah was offering, Annette made it all the more clear when she freed her perfect breasts, the bar supporting them and presenting them for the onlookers. I'd managed to get past my latest wave of pleasure without ejaculating, and settled into a firm fucking of Annette as a couple of men took the cue and began groping her breasts

Sarah and Annette soon had their mouths filled with cock. As promised though, they were focussed purely on getting the guests hard and ready to take care of the teenagers again. This didn't take them long at all - both were extremely skilled in their art. Within a minute or two of slipping between Annette or Sarah's lips, they were directed back to the stage, hard and ready to go again.

The girls showed their appreciation for the new inundation of hard cock which was being sent their way with waves and smiles. Annette's frequent observation that she could probably taste her daughter's juice on the cocks she was reviving certainly helped increase arousal levels too. Additionally, Sarah had removed her knickers and had got me to insert a beer bottle into her slippery cunt as she took cock after cock in her mouth and throat. At first, I hadn't realised what she was up to because she was facing away from the men, but I realised the mirror at the back of the bar was giving them an excellent view as the bottle penetrated her, helping them to a rapid recovery and another erection in double-quick time.

Realising that none of this was being captured, Sarah encouraged the men to record proceedings with their phones, and everyone did so.

"Show whoever you want," she encouraged them, "but please upload all of it to the site, everyone will love to see, I'm sure."

This method of recording the action was to become a mainstay of the site. Rather than protect all of her content behind a paywall, Sarah's reasoning was that if we provided high-quality stuff in enough quantity, no amount of footage which made it onto other platforms would have a detrimental effect on her subscriber level. Rather she subscribed to the view that the more material was out there, the more users would find their way to her site.

I had my doubts, but there was no way this decision could be reversed now, as everyone had eagerly started recording and snapping away at the action. I knew that Sarah's main motivation was not solely a business-based one. She loved knowing that people were going to share their footage, and I knew she'd happily do this for free. As far as she was concerned, the easier it became for people to see her material, the better, it was an enormous turn-on for her.

The last of the gents ejaculated, and the evening came to a close. Holly and Juliet paid particular attention to the oldest of the attendees, a man in his late sixties who'd shown tremendous respect and gratitude all evening. Despite him protesting that he'd never be able to produce a third erection of the evening at his age, they proved him wrong and managed to coax a final load from him, which they shared lovingly.

As he left, someone commented that the guy might have been older even than himself. The girls realised that there was one more hard cock available to them and set about sucking Dave the photographer off as a reward for his hard work that evening. During this, the landlord had come up to see how things were going, and before long he had his cock inside Juliet.

Eventually, though, there were no cocks left with any life in them. The landlord, seeing the huge mess the girls were in, lamented that he couldn't offer the girls a shower. They also had no change of clothes, so this led to them walking the 200 or so yards from the exit to where they were parked, covered from head to toe in sperm.

At Sarah's suggestion, they treated this as a finale to the evening, and gave several groups of late-night revellers an unexpected eyeful as they strode deliberately and unashamedly down the road sporting many loads of semen on their bodies and clothes. Juliet's black dress in particular leaving no doubt what the girls had been doing that evening.

I drove them home, and I did not even attempt to explain to the valet what the mess on the back seats was, when I took the car in for cleaning the next morning.

Sarah's idea of allowing the guests free reign to record any and all footage they chose to, turned out to be a masterstroke. In the next days, hours and hours of video and thousands of photographs were uploaded to our website. All of it eventually made it out onto the internet too, and Sarah, via comments on the site and the message board, actively encouraged this to be distributed via any means available. Within two weeks the website's subscriber base had shot up again. By this point, we were the proprietors of one of the world's most subscribed sex websites.

Holly and Juliet received a reward which dwarfed what they'd received from their previous appearance, and it seemed they were superstars now, their social media accounts having followers in the millions.

"Well, I think that went well," Sarah mused as we watched the gangbang back on our big screen.

"By any measure, it sure did," I agreed. "What a hot night, and what a shit-ton of money we're making from it."

"Really?" Holly and Juliet loved the sex and the attention, but there was no doubt there was a financial motivation to them too, which was to be expected at that age. But Sarah, only seven or eight years their senior, paid little attention to the money she was making. I was glad I was there to look after that side of things, and make sure she got the rewards she deserved. There was no doubt she could end up in some unsavoury places doing what she did for very little reward, if things had worked out differently.

"Yes, really. I think you are now easily earning what a premier-league footballer gets. Actually, quite a bit more. We can get a house anywhere you want any time, I reckon."

"Oh, really?" Money was just a means to an end, but we'd talked about buying a lovely big house. With the finances we now had available, that plan changed to us building from scratch, so that we'd have to make no compromises. We were happy in our nice apartment, there was no rush to leave so we set about finding agents and architects to make it happen.

This was a slight distraction to the next upcoming event, but as the date approached, Sarah left behind thoughts of saunas and swimming pools, ensuite bathrooms and balconies, and her thoughts turned to her upcoming event with Annette.

"I'd almost forgotten, oh fucking hell, I'm finally going to be able to do it!" Her delight was clear, and there were no thoughts of how her subscribers might enjoy the scene, or how much money the event might make; Sarah was finally going to take the cocks of her ex-students, as the world watched on.

12