All Comments on 'My Desperate Diapered Day'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As a connoisseur of pee play, I can tell you I have rarely been so turned on by desperation. Volume is nice, but desperation has always been inconvenient. I think I’ll be giving it another go. Like you, my erotic sessions last four hours or longer... and I’m really looking forward to this one. Thanks for a magnificent experience. You should write a blog.

Paul4playPaul4playover 3 years ago

Wow!

Intensely erotic!

You are a master of pee play and an artful writer......

Your story and my full bladder have aroused me fully in my diaper!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful and inspiring!!!

I very much enjoyed your erotic story. It brings back wonderful memories of my first opportunity to enjoy diaper play, and all of the warm wet sexy feelings it brought me. I think I would like to write my story to share thanks to your story! And I suddenly have to pee, wish I was wearing a diaper right now.

it_tinglesit_tinglesabout 3 years ago

Wow. What an insightful and detailed description of what makes pee play erotic. I must say, this gives me a completely new appreciation for it as a fetish. Thank you!

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmilyabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for all the beautiful compliments. This is the story of mine that has generated the most kind and caring responses, and since it was intensely personal to write and to share I am very humbled and grateful!

Little_cum_slutLittle_cum_slutover 1 year ago

Yes,oh my god. That warm wetness spreading in a diaper. This is hot. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved your story and could almost feel the warmth running out of my cock peeing into my underpants. I had an experience very early that, at the time, I did not understand as a sexual experience. I must have been only about 5 and went to a play party with a friend (girl) who lived just down the road. We were playing in the sandpit when she announced that she needed to go inside and pee. I don't know where it came from, as I cannot remember having any thoughts about this before, other than seeing a girl our age pee standing up and I remember that I was fascinated that a girl could pee like that. I suppose that must have been in the back of my mind when she said she needed to pee. I suddenly found myself saying to her "just pee in your pants here in the sandpit. Nobody will know and it will drain away anyway". She looked at me oddly and was about to say "No" After all these years, I don't remember what I said that finally convinced her, but do remember that it too quite some time to persuade her. I might have had a hardon as I watched her squat, although I don't think I had discovered anything like that at that stage. I do remember the tight feeling in my chest, and holding my breath as she discreetly lifted her skirt. She was wearing white cotton panties and I remember the absolute rush of excitement as I saw the first little fountain of pee appearing, and then the rush as she emptied her bladder. I was so excited I wanted her to do it all over again, but she was having none of it. Looking back on it, I'm not suer that it was a sexual experience - I had no idea about sex in any form at that age - but it was intensely exciting to see the yellow pee swell up and then break through the cotton of her panties. I had no inclination to put my hand onto her pussy, or into the stream of pee, I was just mesmerised by seeing it happen. I went back to play with her a day or three later and had every intention of asking her to do it again. But,,, she refused and ran inside to her mother. I was called in and told in no uncertain terms that I was not welcome to come and play again. my mother never challenged me about it, so I have no idea whether her mother spoke to my mother. But I was not welcome to play with Cheryl after that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...