All Comments on 'My Despicable Family Pt. 01'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
devildog0302devildog0302over 3 years ago
One more time...

Glad you’re back writing.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago

Hell yeah great start m8. Can't wait to see how this one continues

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good to have you back

Such a great story. Don't make us wait too long for the next one!

BigMadStorkBigMadStorkover 3 years agoAuthor

With the recent site updates, I am publishing again.

txcrackertxcrackerover 3 years ago
Excellent !

Can't wait to see where you are taking us . 5*'s

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Thank You, Thank You

I was so happy when I saw you posted a new story, so good and I can't wait for the next part. I love your stories, crazy and far fetched but so much fun. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some of us like wet contents

Please write wet versions of the stories you write if possible, one or two paragraph is enough. Watersports is my fetish... Brother& sister doing every nasty things together... I can only imagine... I'm gonna have a drink

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good lord, I know you like to write kind of chauvinistic power fantasies but this one is worse than normal. Also your narration style makes me think this was written by Dwight Schrute at times.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Incredible story so far, fresh plot lines for a well traveled genre. Only slip up was on plane you mixed up Linda and Laura. Look forward to the next part...

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago

Waiting on part two. I like the action, the sex though is unrealistic.

Teacher44Teacher44over 3 years ago
To one of the anonymous commenters...

If you already don't like the author's style and typical plot lines, why did you read it? Just so you could comment on it like an internet troll? Seriously, there are hundreds of thousands of stories to choose from by tens of thousands of authors. It takes a special type of asshole to troll authors here for their stories.

Midge99Midge99over 3 years ago
Superb.

I always enjoy the worlds you create. Thank's, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Many chuckles

I love reading anonymous posts from people who bitch about your writing style and then read your stuff anyway! Keep writing, you create enjoyable fiction...anyone who doesn't enjoy it should stop reading it, or actually gonwtite their own since they have the nerve to criticize! And yes, I do write under a different name

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*

definitely a story to keep my eye on.

It sounds like he's starting to give in, sooner or later laura will get her night or nights and then it will be all guns blazing, maybe the mum as well.

Don't know how you feel about killing any family members off, have to wait and see about that.

sara25702sara25702over 3 years ago
Nice story

Very nice story. I found myself reading it with a slow, drawn out voice. Like how I think a contract killer would sound! kind of like Sam Elliot!

I'm gonna guess that Alice is involved in the plot somehow. Just a guess.

I like the story. The visuals are nice. I cold feel Alice snuggling up next to him in his bed.

beanburner69beanburner69over 3 years ago
whoops

I meant to give you 5 stars, looked up at tv and messed up. Looking forward to next part

meucimeuciover 3 years ago

Great to read more of your work, a very interesting start can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good to have you back

As always, a good story. Can't wait for more. I do have one request, though. Keep the military branch straight. At the beginning of the story, he joined the Marines. But for the rest of the story, it's the Army. I know, it's a weird thing to get distracted by when reading a story like this, but as an Army brat, I notice inconsistencies like that one. Otherwise, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Ken definitely needs to fuck both his sister and mother before this series is over, as well as fuck his niece a few more times.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

This was very good. I hope the next chapter comes soon.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

I normally like your work and as far as the writing goes this is on par with your usual ability. I gave it 5* and hope to see the next part, but I have to be honest. Something is off here. Maybe it's just the "mysterious" lack of background, or maybe it's all the clashing attitudes (That he still has sex) with. I honestly can't say. I'm hoping the issue resolves itself.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
Un-Fucking-Believable.

Brother is Ex-CIA and Army Trained Killer with a Conscience,Sister is a High Price Hooker Madam who exploits Girls and Women,even her own Daughter to go out and fuck Men for money,and takes most of that said money for herself.Also she has gotten Dear Old Mom and Dad to doing that shit.

And now she has tracked down her Brother to find out who is killing and torturing her employees (for lack of a better word) and she even attempted to Poke The Bear by having him go to that Psycho BDSM Bitches house and almost have him beaten to a pulp,but thankfully Brother is a Highly Trained Contract Killer,and turned the tables.

So Laura is on pretty fucking thin ice with her Brother.Albeit not only are the Pro's being targeted but so are Laura and their Parents,and she still insist on pushing his buttons,when he could just literally leave and let those Maniacal Killers have them to kill them horrendously.Laura just seems like a cold-blooded evil bitch who doesn't love anyone including her daughter Alice.

I hope Laura pays for her crimes,either by her Brother or those Killers,she seems so sadistic pure and simple.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 2 years ago

I'm sorry, but this was super bad. Nothing makes sense, and I feel like the main character is simply describing his delusions here.

"Tonight, Ritz Carlton, room 2200, you begin your training." - I just love it, when people desperately call a specialist for something they repeatedly failed at, but still try to tell them how to do it.

"I am taught how to wear a tie and cufflinks. Who knew you could do it wrong?" - whatever happened to being a former mariene!?

"That surprises me. A guy pays her, and she expects them to eat her without asking. Wow." - Someone doesn't know the difference between an escord and a prostitute.

And then the first sex-scene with that escord, that was supposed to "train" him. I have to admit... I feel the womans frustration. If I were to pay a woman for sex, and she pulls that shit on me (simply refusing to do what I asked for MULTIPLE TIMES), I'd NEVER call them again. If a woman can still walk and talk just fine, after a dozen orgasms in a row... she didn't have a dozen orgasms in a row. And this character is simply telling himself he's the shit.

WillmottWillmottabout 1 year ago

The guy can have some ideas. But awful author.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle534 months ago

First he was in the Marines and later mentions Army intelligence? He's talking to Linda (the co-pilot) and suddenly Laura is on the plane? When did that happen????????? [That's where I stopped reading]. No Rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES