All Comments on 'My Despicable Family Pt. 02'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Love that Ken got to fuck his niece again and his sister, love that he got Heather and married her. Wish Ken got to fuck his mom and Heather's sister Megan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Meh...

Quality of story- just okay. Quality of writing- pretty bad. Present tense? Really? The story was good enough to fight through the annoying distractions of poor craftsmanship. 2* for effort.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

All your stories are top notch, but I liked this one the most. I would have liked more detail on the ending and maybe if/when Alice comes back into the fold, but I understand if you do leave this thread where it is. Thanks for a great trip!

txcrackertxcrackerover 3 years ago
Another Great One !

One hell of a ride Thanks 5*'s as usual

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

Your imagination is wildly different. I love just suspending all logic and romping through your stories. This one is outstanding. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lost me fast

So much potential wasted.

Midge99Midge99over 3 years ago
Great ending line.

Thanks for the story. Like most of your stories you could have made this one much longer and I am sure many people would have eaten it up. Keep em' rollin.

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago
Repetitive

Your stories are starting to become repetitive. It's the same plot and storyline. Stop with the bad ass war hero reluctant to return home. Time to come up with something new. And also stop making the man out to the greatest lover ever known to man. It's not realistic to fuck a woman for multiple hours, making her orgasm 85 times.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Great Last Line

I am a huge fan and enjoyed this one, maybe not as much as some others of yours but it was still fun to read. People get worked up about realistic or not, who cares it's FICTION, for God's sake. Get them coming. The Rescuer Two would awesome.

BigMadStorkBigMadStorkover 3 years agoAuthor

Hey linear, your wish has been granted. As soon as tomorrow, the first of 5 parts will show up. Parts 2 to 5 are already in que. My editor has Rescuers 3 still. Two new generations of Rescuers.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 3 years ago
What happened to Heather's sister Meagan

Did Meagan get the system on the plane? Did Meagan and string trio stay with Ken and Heather under daddy's orders as well for "protection"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story - loved it

Just one question - what about the guy in Texas?

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 2 years ago
A few loose ends.

Awesome story but it was unresolved with some things,like did Ken wind up snapping Mary or whatshernames neck that was a major BDSM Domme,I pray Ken followed thru with making her regret ever getting involved with him.To me that Woman (and I use that term sarcastically) deserved to have her uterus and ovaries ripped out barehandedly and fed to her because she wasn't human if she could treat everyone like she did Ken.

And in my opinion she fucking deserved to die,and Laura who actually set it up twice would have wound up worse than her employees that got butchered by those killers Ken was searching for.Absolutely nothing gave Laura the right to do that to her brother.

Also I agree with one commenter what about the guy from Texas?,but after reading Laura's reputation can it be considered unjustified for the guy to nearly kill her,that is still debatable.Alice obviously is a major slut thru and thru but at the same time so very immature and impatient as fuck,and got tired of having to wait to be with Ken so she left him.Honestly I am kinda glad so Heather ended up getting Ken,not happy Laura wound up with her brother tho,she should have been beaten within an inch of her life and left to rott for her heinous acts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So Alice hated being an escort/hooked but goes back to do it so she doesn't have to share?and people retire from the agency all the time stupid fuckin trope of they kill you instead.if that was true they would never get new agents

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyalmost 2 years ago

Something about this story just makes me want to shoot the sister and niece. A bubbling fury. I keep missing the switch that makes me feel bad enough for the sister to be ok with the idea that the brother actually loves her. I would have strangled the sister and niece in the limo, grabbed Heather, and slipped back into the Rockies and never be seen again. Better yet, let the four walking embodiments of evil just kill them both outright. There is zero redeeming qualities to the women to even give a flying fuck if they live or die. Now, in spite of my rage, this is actually a decently well written story, that was immersive, kinky, and well thought out. I rate it 5 stars for those reasons. Still would like to have some damage done to those fucking women.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

A typical BigMadStork story in all its glory. I loved it 5/5

Yeah, l bet Alice will return to the fold as well. They will be a happy foursome. Both Laura and Alice will have his babies as well.

Now that would make a great next chapter.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 1 year ago
Laura and the others.

Okay so Laura was raped,brutalized,and left tied up in bed by a psychopath,and became an instant lesbian.And used the same philosophy to do the same to her Brother as revenge for her past torture.

Oh but wait,she even implimented her daughter Alice to fuck her Uncle Ken as sick payback for fun,because Laura wanted to fuck her brother,and to make matters worse she set Ken up to be used as a slave and whipping boy by a Major Mistress.

Honestly Ken being an assassin I would not let Laura walk away alive for the shit she pulled and I'd have snapped her upper vertabrae to cause instant death.Laura was and is a Cruel Heartless Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You should have stopped after the first chapter after that all it was the same old shit he fucked a girl this speed ate her pussy this way she came this many times it was all the same the only thing that changed was the name of the girl

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What happened to Billy Bob in Texas?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES