My Diaper Valentine Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed him. Deeply. Her tongue forcing into his mouth like it was aggressively searching for something. This was his first kiss but Ash could feel the emotion, the passion that charged the kiss. He closed his eyes and melted in her grasp, not caring about the bitter, earthy flavor that permeated his taste buds. Her free hand returned to his ass, fondling him. Ash wished the kiss would last forever but she eventually pulled back and removed her hands. The primal grip on his throat and ass replaced with a warm embrace as she hugged him tightly, motherly. He tilted his head up and found her gaze, staring into each others eyes in silence. No words needed to be spoken.

Like the kiss, the hug ended quicker than Ash would've liked as his Mommy retrieved the trash bags and double-bagged the destroyed diaper. Tossing it in the trash, she turned on the shower and used a detachable shower head to spray the floors clean before she moved onto her boy. The shower was a supremely luxurious experience for Ash, not having to lift a finger, his Mommy rinsed him, soaped him, scrubbed him and washed his hair. She cleaned herself similarly and was idly running her nails across his back when she broke the silence.

"Have you ever played with your butt, sweetheart? Ever had an enema?"

"No, Mommy." Ash gulped nervously.

"Don't worry, silly boy, I'm not going to fuck you tonight. But we are going to have to fix that." Her idle back-scratching turned into something more purposeful as he felt a long, slender finger slide down between his cheeks. She rubbed up and down across his hole, careful not to poke him with a nail.

"I've got an enema attachment here in the shower. It's very narrow, fine for a beginner, but I'm going to you clean inside too. We can start your training tomorrow." She emphasized the word 'training' with increased pressure and Ash gasped as he felt his asshole open slightly. Like everything he had experienced tonight, it was a new sensation but wholly pleasurable.

Madeline grabbed a stainless steel shower enema hose from the wall. The hose was tipped with a skinny steel tube 4 inches long, about the width of Ash's index finger, and the end was rounded smooth to make entrance easy.

"Hands flat on the wall, butt out and relax." She commanded.

Ash obeyed her instructions. She turned a handle and adjusted the temperature and pressure as water squirted from the tube. Once it was to her liking, she lubricated it with some vasoline. Her finger continued to massage his virgin asshole as she asked, "Are you ready, sweetheart?"

He gave a quick nod and tensed up as the sensation of a soft finger at his backdoor was replaced by cold steel.

"It's ok, relax. Reeelaaax...take a deep breath for me and exhale slowly."

Ash wanted to please her so badly. To be her good boy. He inhaled and slowly exhaled as instructed. Guided by her firm hand, the tube slipped inside as he breathed out, eliciting a small yelp from the boy. Madeline paused momentarily to let the boy adjust to the intrusion. She leaned in and gave small kisses of reassurance on his back, moving her free hand to his groin. She gently fondled his grape-sized balls as she inserted the remaining length of the steel enema nozzle.

"You're doing so good, baby. I'm going to fill you up now. It's going to be a little uncomfortable so tell me when you've had enough." Her voice was music to his ears. Her touch, like a grounding wire, kept him safe through the new sensations. Ash trusted his Mommy.

He held the position as he felt the warm water slowly trickle into his bowels. It started as a tingle in his belly but the discomfort, and his stomach, grew. It was almost like a repeat of the laxatives. His Mommy was clearly enjoying the ministration; he felt her hard cock pressed against his ass. With the nozzle fully inserted, the boy's tight asshole held it in place. Madeline moved her hands up to his tummy as it swelled, whispering lewd acts that made Ash blush even in his current state, "Ah, it's so cute feeling your little tummy expand, I wonder if you'd prefer it was my cum or piss?"

The only answer the distressed boy could muster was him reaching his limit, "Ugh. I think I'm getting too full, Mommy. Is it almost over?"

"Yes, sweetheart, you're doing good. I'm going to pull the nozzle out and you just let it all go." She guided the tube out easily and smiled wickedly as she watched the water jet from between his perfect cheeks. The laxatives had done their job well as the water was only faintly tinged with brown. Nevertheless, she repeated the procedure two more times. Enjoying every second of imposing her will onto the young submissive.

After the third enema, the water was totally clear. Turning off the faucet, Madeline guided him out of the shower and bundled him up into a fluffy towel. She dried him off lovingly as she spoke.

"It's getting pretty late, sweetheart. I'll get you changed and we'll get some sleep. Come with me." She took his hand to guide him to the bedroom but he resisted.

"Carry me again, Mommy?" He pleaded, his voice faintly quivering with emotion.

Madeline couldn't believe how cute he was. How lucky she was to have found such a perfect boy. Smiling warmly, she scooped him up into her arms, "I guess my sweet boy gets a little clingy, hmm?" It was rhetorical, more of an out-loud mental note of her new submissive. The only response Ash gave was snuggling into her arms even more.

She carried him with ease into the bedroom and deposited the exhausted boy onto the large king bed. It was magnificently soft and Ash felt like he was being swallowed by the silk sheets as he sunk into the bed. Madeline retrieved another pink diaper and bottle of baby powder from a stash she kept in the bedroom and quickly diapered the yawning boy, giving him a generous dusting of baby powder this time.

She tucked him in on one side and crawled in opposite of him, aggressively snuggling up to the smaller boy. It had been too long since she shared her bed. Ash had never been the little spoon before, and the comfort of feeling his new Mommy's breasts mashed against his back and arm draped over him had him asleep in seconds.

It took Madeline a few minutes to get comfortable; she was frustratingly aroused as her cock speared into Ash's padded ass. She focused on how soft he was, his warmth, his scent. It was pure bliss. Eventually, her raging erection managed to calm down and she gave the sleeping boy a gentle kiss, whispering into his ear.

"I love you, Ash."