My Diary 01 - The Outside Lavatory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were finally at my Grands and with a wave, he continued on his way.

As soon as I was inside, and after a quick chat with Gran and Grandad, I went up to my room and got out of my frock. Bra and panties off and into a vest and shorts. Much better. The weather was so warm I couldn't imagine another minute in that bra.

I went downstairs and helped Gran with the Sunday roast, while Grandad read the Sunday papers in his favourite armchair.

It was a lovely relaxed Sunday. After lunch we sat outside in the shade of their big willow tree, Grandad snoozing while Gran and I chatted about the latest village gossip. Mrs Green going in for her operation next week and Mrs Robertson's son William, having joined the navy had just been promoted to Second Lieutenant.

As Sundays sun melted into twilight, garden loungers were vacated and we all three went inside, Thomas scurrying in behind us. A lovely relaxed evening playing Scrabble, eating Grans home-made strawberry sponge cake and drinking numerous cups of tea, and then it was time for bed. I wanted a bath, so after Gran and Grandad had used the bathroom, cleaned their teeth etc. I ran a bath and enjoyed a lovely soak.

What exactly did the Colonel mean when he said 'Lucky Pearson'?

Monday was spent helping Grandad in the garden, potting up some Marigolds, it was nice to get my hands dirty, I even mowed the lawn.

On Tuesday I woke up early, we were off to Meredale Knoll today. As I lay in bed, my belly was telling me that I might need to poo soon. Then a thought struck me. I'd strangely enjoyed the experience of doing a poo outside so much the other day, how about if I try and hold it in and go while I was out later. It wasn't urgent right now, but in a few hours, I reckon I'd definitely need to go.

Once I'd washed and dressed, I made my way downstairs. I had on my white shorts, a pale blue vest, short white socks and my white trainers. I had my rucksack with me, with just some essentials like last time. Gran and Grandad were already packed and after a cup of tea and a slice of toast, we were ready to go.

As we had to walk past the Colonel's cottage on our way, it had been agreed to meet him there and we'd all then carry on together. And that was how it went, as we got nearer to the Colonels, there he was ready to go.

I wasn't sure how fit my Gran and Grandad were, or even the Colonel, my Grands were over 70, I was guessing the Colonel was of a similar age, but as we headed off that wasn't my main concern, it was more how long before I needed to poo.

It took a couple of hours before we were at our destination and a much-needed sit-down. Between us, we had brought up the picnic that Gran had prepared and as we sat and ate, my belly was telling me I would need to go very, very soon.

As Gran got out her sketch pad, she was an inveterate sketcher, and with Grandad lying back to enjoy the sun and 'rest his eyes', the Colonel suggested he show me an old hidden well that he spotted the last time he was up here.

"Great," I said, and I knew it wasn't going to be long before I needed to go, my belly was telling me it will need to be soon. And then that thing that the Colonel had said to me the other day, "Lucky Pearson" again came into my mind.

It was about a ten-minute walk away and as we got there and looked at this ancient well, I knew it had to be now.

"I'm sorry Harold," I said "I really need to find somewhere to go to the toilet."

Looking around, there wasn't any cover, no bush to hide behind, or even a tree for that matter and the Colonel could see my consternation.

"You'll have to go right here," he said, as those words again came back in my mind.

I couldn't think about it any longer I badly needed to go and as the Colonel, just two paces away, made a show of turning to give me some privacy, I rapidly pulled my shorts and panties off and squatted. There was no waiting time with this one, no pushing or easing out, the second I was into a squatting position my bum hole was opening and my poo was pushing its way out of me, as I looked over my shoulder at the Colonel he was watching.

Those feelings I had when I knew Mister Pearson had seen me, were back. I'm not sure if he was more excited by what he was watching as I was, squatting like that, everything on show, my dirty bum hole still trying to push out the last remaining poos. He wasn't making any show now of not looking, he had turned to face me and was just watching.

"Wow, you certainly needed that," he said.

"Enjoying watching are you?" I said with a half-smile on my face.

"I am," he said, "who'd have thought I would ever see cute little Emily going to the toilet and letting me watch, and such a lovely little bottom too." We both chuckled.

As my bum had pushed out the last of my poo, I needed to pee, so I just let it go. As it splashed on the ground in front of me, the Colonel was equally as enthralled as he had been watching me poo.

"And what a beautifully cute little vagina," he said, as he watched my pee spurting out.

I was getting a lovely feeling letting this old army Colonel watch.

I was empty. I remained squatting there letting the air get to my nether regions, while the Colonel continued to look, with my poo sitting there cooling in the fresh country air.

As I remained squatting, my hand went into my rucksack for tissues. As I pulled the pack out and took one from it, the Colonel had found his voice again.

"Let me do that for you."

Oh my, what a thrill this will be and I really didn't need to think about it, I just handed the Colonel the tissue.

He squatted down next to me and with his hand on my bare hip to steady me; he folded the tissue in his hand and touched it against my dirty bum hole. Ooh, what a very sexy feeling, as he started to wipe my bum.

He dropped the first tissue on top of my poo, took out a second and continued to wipe. It took 4 or 5 more tissues before the Colonel was satisfied my bum hole was clean.

As I stood up, he said "hold on a second we haven't finished yet" and with that, he took a new tissue from the pack and with me now facing him, he said "open your legs for me a little" indicating that he was now going to dry my vagina for me.

As I stood there opening my legs, he starting wiping my vagina.

"What a beautiful little vagina you have,' he said as he slowly wiped. His fingers touching my little virgin hole as he made sure I was clean. He wasn't so much wiping me anymore; he was now fingering me.

"I love a girl to have a little pubic hair, it's lovely to see, and yours looks truly adorable."

He knelt in front of me, his hand still exploring, and then he started opening my vagina with his fingers.

"Oh my, so cute, I never imagined when you were growing up that I'd ever see this, young Emily's beautiful little vagina."

And with that, his hands moved to my bare bum as he gently pulled me onto his face, his nose and mouth buried in my open, and now incredibly wet vagina.

It felt so naughty, but exciting too, I just let him lick me. His hands on my bum cheeks, fingers touching my bum hole as he pulled me further into his face, and that tongue ooh. As it went deeper, I felt the beginnings, and with my hands now on his head pulling him deeper into me, I felt myself explode and looking down saw the Colonels face now covered in my glistening orgasm.

After cleaning myself up with another tissue and the Colonel wiping his face clean, I stepped into my panties and put my shorts back on, he kissed me on the forehead.

"Well that was all very unexpected," he said and we both chuckled.

How utterly exciting and enjoyable that had been, and as we headed back to where Gran and Grandad were, we talked a little about what had just happened.

"I'd love to watch again while you're down here if that's possible, did you enjoy me watching?"

"I did, isn't that strange."

"Not at all," he said, "many people like to watch things like that. So can I watch again then?"

We both laughed at the ridiculousness of the conversation.

"Ok," I said, and with that, we were back with Gran and Grandad.

"You two have fun?" Gran said. If only she knew!

It was a lovely walk back to Gran and Grandads, the Colonel left us as we reached his cottage with a knowing wink in my direction. Before long we were back home. After such a warm and sticky day, all three of us wanted a bath. I volunteered to go last, but Grandad insisted he'd go last. Their water came from a tank in the garden, which naturally replenished every 12 hours, so it was like gold dust, but they always worried about it running out.

Gran had her bath and then ran my bath for me. The clunking of the pipes as my bath was almost ready, was the tell-tale sign of the water running very low.

"Looks like that's it for the water then," said Gran, "save your water Emily, your Grandad will jump in that," I remember in the past growing up, we used to do that occasionally, so it wasn't a surprise.

As I lay back in the tub, aware that I should just wash and jump out so it was still relatively warm for Grandad, I was thinking. Grandad will be washing in this water, water that now had the results of my orgasm earlier, swirling in it. Poor Grandad, I thought with a smile on my face, but then he'll never know.

After my bath I got into one of the two nighties I'd brought with me, nothing sexy or anything, just a mid-thigh length, plain white one with cami straps and with little pink flowers around the scooped neckline. I don't wear panties or a bra under nighties and hey I was at my Grands anyway.

After baths and a light supper, we all settled down to watch some TV. Grandad was on his favourite comfy chair, while Gran and I were on the sofa, me lying curled up, with my head in Gran's lap. I must have fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes, the programme we were watching wasn't on anymore, Grandad had already gone to bed and Gran was telling me to get to bed myself.

I kissed Gran good night and made my way upstairs, into the bathroom to pee, then clean my teeth and then into bed. I was exhausted.

As I lay in bed, my mind was thinking about the Colonel, him watching me poo and pee, him wiping me and then licking my vagina. I was feeling very sexy as I fingered myself under the covers, but the busy day had taken its toll and I soon fell asleep.

Only two more days to go till I'd planned to head back home. My mind was still replaying the Colonel's request to watch again. I felt very sexy thinking about that and lying in the garden in my bikini the following day; I couldn't help squirming my bum thinking about it. I wanted to do it again.

Bodies have routines; my body normally did a poo once every two days. And then I would only need to sit on the toilet for 5 minutes or so. There were exceptions; of course, I had one upset stomach recently where I was on the toilet for half an hour, my bum releasing horrible wet poos on and off and me too afraid to get up in case things exploded out again. When everything was working normally though, a poo every two days was the norm.

As a result, my next poo should be tomorrow. My mind was thinking about the Colonel and his request to watch me again, and as I lay in the sun, I swear I was getting quite wet down below thinking about it.

In the evening the phone rang, Gran answered, it was the Colonel, wondering if I'd like to go over for lunch tomorrow, he had that book on Roman wells that we had been talking about the other day. Had we? I don't remember that. Ooh, is this what they call a ruse, a way to not alert anyone of anything other than innocent activities?

"Yes, that will be lovely, thank you."

I knew of course why he'd invited me, and my body immediately started to tingle at the thought.

Was being watched like this, what people called 'kinky'? Surely this wasn't normal. I wondered how many people like watching others go to the toilet. My mind was going back to the feelings I had when he watched me, that he could see every detail of my poo coming out of my bum, how weird was that but how sexy it made me feel. I definitely wanted to do it again.

I had a lovely sleep; I woke up with Grandad bringing me in a cup of tea. He was dressed already. Gran and Grandad were off to town to do some shopping, they knew I was going to the Colonels for lunch, so with a kiss on my forehead off he went. The sound of the car trundling off told me I was on my own.

It was 10.30 am before I finally got out of bed, very late for me, but the warmth of the summer morning and the fact that I didn't have to do anything or be anywhere till lunchtime, meant a gentle start to my day.

Thomas had curled up and was fast asleep on my bed; I took off my nightie and strolled to the bathroom to start my bath. While it was running, I made my bed, although Thomas wasn't too happy about being relocated, I then picked out the clothes I was going to wear.

What does a girl wear when she knows she will probably be watched while she's on the toilet? The weather was so warm, so something light and thin. Fortunately, I had brought with me my favourite multi-coloured pastel ruffle hem skirt, mid-thigh and quite sexy. A white silk short-cropped cami top went nicely with it, it wasn't see-through so no bra was needed, it was too warm for a bra anyway, and the cutest pair of white panties I had brought with me. As I'll wear my sandals, I won't need socks.

After I'd laid them all out on my bed, I headed into the bathroom. On a normal day, this would be the time I would be on the toilet, but I needed to save that until later. A nice relaxing bath, Thomas wandering in through the open bathroom door and deciding to sit on the edge of the tub to watch.

I washed my hair, my normal body wash routine, and then out again, I dried and walked back to my bedroom. As I sat naked on my bed drying my hair, my thoughts started up again on how things might go when I got to the Colonels.

It was getting time, I'd dressed, sorted my hair out and with a last look in the mirror, bag over my shoulder, I was out the door. As I walked to the Colonel's cottage, out came my sunglasses, it was such a lovely day.

As I approached his cottage, there was The Colonel to greet me.

"Well hello young Emily, I'm so glad you agreed to come to lunch, and can I say how utterly adorable you're looking."

"Thank you, Harold, it was very kind of you to invite me," I said, as he gently hugged me and ushered me inside.

"I remembered you're a vegetarian and because it's such a warm day, I thought a salad would be about right, and I thought we'd eat alfresco too."

"Sounds wonderful," I said.

His cottage was lovely, very quaint, but lovingly looked after, decorated and clean. There were reminders of his military past on the walls and in cabinets. His medals, old photos and mementoes of a long and illustrious career.

"Let me give you the guided tour," he said as he took me from room to room. The lounge, dining room, the study, the country style kitchen and then up the stairs.

"Lead the way," he said. How gallant and gentlemanly I thought, but as I made my way up the stairs with him behind, I got the thought that maybe he was behind me, not because he was such a gentleman, but so he could look up my rather short skirt!

The master bedroom looked very comfy; the windows open to let the summer air in. The smaller guest bedroom, then what looked like a junk room, was neat but obviously not used much with lots of bits and bobs that hadn't found a home anywhere else in the cottage. The bathroom was next, very neat and sparklingly clean, a deep pile cream carpet on the floor which gave it a lovely light and airy feel, the room bigger than I imagined a cottage of this size would have.

As we headed downstairs, he led me through the attached wrought-iron conservatory, out onto the patio. A lovely white painted metal garden table and chairs, under the shade of a big garden parasol, were waiting for us, as was a lovely spread of the afore promised salad.

As we sat, the Colonel took a bottle of Prosecco from the silver ice bucket, which was unsurprisingly full of ice, and proceeded to pour us each a glass. I don't really drink alcohol, but hey just this once, and I didn't have the heart to refuse; he was making such an effort.

It was a lovely relaxed lunch; we talked about all things, the times when I was a child when he would bounce me on his knee, the time he saved me from being stuck in that tree and of everything else. Well, everything apart from what had happened the other day.

As we finished eating and with our glasses empty, the Colonel invited me into the shade of the lounge where we sat on the sofa and continued our reminiscences over a cup of tea. The wine had worked its magic and we were both feeling in a wonderfully relaxed mood.

It wasn't long before I needed the bathroom. The moment of truth, will he ask if he can watch again?

"Is it ok if I use your bathroom?"

"Of course silly, you don't need to ask, you know where it is, help yourself."

And with that, I got up to start on my way to the bathroom.

"Umm Emily," he said, "Would it be possible for this old man to watch again?"

You had to admire his cheek, but I guess we were both thrilled by the prospect.

"I guess that will be ok," I said as I smiled at him.

He followed me up the stairs again, no doubt still watching for the occasional flash of my white panties under my skirt.

When we reached the bathroom, and now in much more comfortable surroundings than the last time this happened, I went to undo the fastening on my skirt. Hey if I was going to let him watch I didn't want my skirt hiding anything.

"Can I do that?" He said.

Mm, this is going to be fun I was thinking. "Sure, thank you."

He knelt in front of me and had no difficulty unclipping my skirt and lowering it to the ground as I stepped out of it. He neatly laid it on the lid of the laundry basket next to the toilet and looking up at me, I guess to gauge whether he was allowed to or not, he placed his fingertips in the waistband of my panties at my hips and when he saw I wasn't going to object, he slowly pulled my panties down.

It felt incredibly sexy standing there, stepping out of my panties with this old military man looking so intently again at my naked vagina.

He placed my panties on top of my skirt and as I proceeded to sit, he said "Is it possible you can hover your bottom over the toilet so I can watch it come out?" How could I refuse?

We were both smiling now as I duly hovered my bum over the toilet bowl.

"Ready?" I said, and with that, with the Colonel kneeling and looking so closely, I let my bum hole push out my poo.

With some tiny natural noises as it exited my bum, the splash into the water in the toilet bowl seemed louder than normal, I guess due to the slightly unnatural stance I was in. As I felt my bum hole close after the first poo, it naturally opened again for the second smaller one to pop out, followed by a third even smaller poo.

The Colonel was smiling as he watched. And with that I started to pee, the Colonels gaze now turning to my vagina as my pee gushed out. That wine really did go through me! As the last of my pee trickled out, the look on the Colonel's face was a picture, like a Cheshire cat who'd got the cream.

"Ok, if you stand, turn and open your legs, young lady, bend over and I will wipe your bottom" and as I did as requested, the Colonel tore a couple of sheets from the toilet roll, and with his hand on my hip to steady me, he began to wipe my bum. How lovely did that feel, it was quite heavenly. A further three of four wipes till he was happy it was clean and then a fresh few squares of paper and he was wiping my vagina.

When he was done he looked into the toilet bowl at my poo and the dirty toilet paper, "You definitely needed that," he said as he smiled at me, then flushed.