My Diary 01 - The Outside Lavatory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was right, my belly was empty, but I was in no rush to put my panties and skirt back on. In fact, we didn't even mention them as he slowly walked me to his bedroom.

"Do you think it would be possible to have a closer look at your vagina?"

Mm, I didn't mind at all, "OK," I said as we continued into his bedroom.

As I lay back on his bed, I was feeling very sexy and a little playful, "So you want to look at it huh?" I said as I smiled.

"If that would be acceptable," he said with an equally playful smile on his face.

And with that, I opened my legs wide, giving him full view and access to my vagina.

"Oh my, Emily, I can honestly say that really is the cutest and most perfect little vagina I think I have ever seen."

He obviously felt he didn't need to ask my consent for anything more, as now kneeling on the bed, between my open legs; he moved to within inches of my vagina and began to open its outer folds with his fingers. Its pink insides, wet from not only the remnants of my pee but from the obvious effects this scrutiny was having on my body.

Talk was over, as he parted my vagina even wider and buried his tongue deep inside. His hot breath and warm wet tongue no doubt tasting all of my emissions. My hand went to the back of his head holding him into me, making sure he didn't stop what he was doing, it felt so wonderful. With the slow swipes of his tongue deep inside me, the rasp of it licking every inch, he was obviously an expert. Slow and sexy, very wet and very deep.

As he licked me, his left hand slid up under my top to my left titty, the touch of his fingers on my hard nipple brought another jolt of pleasure. After a few minutes, he turned me over and brought my bum up in front of him pushing my legs open wide, my face against the bedclothes, with me kneeling, my bum sticking up in the air, he buried his face in my bum. With a hand on each cheek, his tongue licking my now fully exposed bum hole. Then I felt his finger touch it and then push inside, his finger was right up deep inside my bum.

It seemed that was really getting him excited, his finger all the way inside my bum, twisting it around. After a minute or two, he pulled it out and with me still in that position, I could, out the corner of my eye, see him remove his shirt and pull off his trousers and underwear.

"You don't mind do you, Emily, I wanted to get comfortable too," he said as he pulled off his socks.

Wow, his penis was sticking right out, looking incredibly hard and it was enormous. He buried his face back in my bum, his tongue pushing inside, licking everywhere. Wow this man who I felt was old when I was a child, was now licking and sucking every inch of my most private of places.

He turned me back over and at the same time carefully pulled my top off, his first sight of my titties.

"Wow you have puffy nipples," he said as he placed his lips around my left one. His left hand around my back pulling me into him as his right hand fondled and squeezed my right titty.

We both stretched out on the bed as I draped my body on top of his, my hard nipples pressed against his chest. We kissed, long and deep, his hands on my bum cheeks. I moved down, kissing his hairy chest and his nipples on the way, and there it was. It was so big and hard, his wonderful penis. I put it in my mouth and tasted the lovely saltiness of it. There was no way I'd get it all in my mouth, it was just too big, but I was enjoying trying. Not wishing to stop, I positioned myself so my bum and vagina were now over his face while I continued to suck his penis. I felt his fingers opening my vagina again and pushing his tongue inside as I continued sucking him. As I squeezed and sucked it and with it deep in my mouth, I felt his body start to jerk slightly and felt a little jet of his creamy orgasm pump into my mouth. It tasted so sexy as I swallowed, then another smaller spurt and then another.

I could feel my own body start to react, especially when his tongue found my clitoris and with his penis still in my mouth, I felt my own body start to jerk out my orgasm into his face.

We spent a very sexy afternoon exploring every inch of each other, he understood my desire to remain a virgin and didn't try and persuade me otherwise. He was the complete gentleman. And his penis tasted incredibly nice too! I'm smiling writing that, remembering!

As we lay exhausted in his lovely comfy bed naked together, in the warmth of the afternoon sun, his fingers gently stroking my pubic hair, and with my head on his chest, we spoke about our age difference. He was still so surprised that I was willing to let him have access to my body like this, his 'little Emily' as he called me.

It was a nice sexy interlude in both our lives; we had both enjoyed the poo thing, something I would never even have imagined, before this holiday.

As we dressed, the Colonel put his hand inside my panties and fingered me, kissing me on the lips and thanking me again for such a wonderful afternoon. I thanked him too; it really was a pleasure for me as well.

Ever the gentleman, he escorted me back to my Grands, and as we arrived, a quick peck on the cheek, nothing more just in case someone was watching, and he was off back home.

The following morning, after a lovely cooked breakfast, I was packed and ready to get back home. With lots of hugs and kisses, for, and from my Grands as I boarded the train, and as I sat in the carriage waving as the train started its journey, I reflected on my visit.

It had been enlightening, to say the least. I had done things that I never would have imagined I'd do. I would never have imagined how turned on I had been by being watched like that. I felt naughty. I felt as though I'd been very very bad. It felt sexy though. I liked the feelings it gave me, I liked the fact that there were men out there that would want to watch me do that. It felt incredibly liberating. We all poo and pee, what's the big deal. And if ever someone wanted to watch me do it again, they could, I'd enjoy that. So who knows in the future!

As I sat on the train heading home, I thought to myself, this journeys' just beginning!