My Diary 02 - My Old Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So he's interested! That was the main thought in my mind as I slowly walked home, stopping off at Sainsbury's for a French loaf and some brie. Hey, I was getting into the swing of all things French; I wanted to perpetuate it for a while longer.

Lying on my couch later that evening, struggling a little with some of the French phrases I was tasked with learning over the next couple of days, I started to think more and more about Mr Thomas. Him looking at my legs and giving him that flash of my panties on that first day. Well if he likes looking, then why not. It gives me tingles knowing he's looking, so why not enjoy it.

And with that semi agreement for him to spank me if I was late or my homework wasn't done on time, well that was getting me very interested too. I thoroughly enjoyed getting my bum spanked by Father White and if I could have the same from Mr Thomas, wouldn't that be fun.

The day of my next lesson arrived. Mr Thomas was his normal jolly self; he seemed to be thoroughly enjoying getting back in the groove of education, albeit with a classroom of just one.

In a natural break for tea, I needed the bathroom.

"Is it ok if I use your loo?"

"Of course," he said, "you don't need to ask, it's the one with the frosted glass door." And while he went off to make us both a cup of tea, I made my way to the bathroom.

As I lowered my panties, raised my skirt and sat on the toilet seat, I looked around his bathroom. I've strangely always liked bathrooms; they've got to be my favourite room in any house. This one was very tastefully decorated and exceptionally clean. It had rails for easy access to the bath and rails on either side of the toilet. The shower unit also had an integrated seat. The bath looked lovely too, one of those old Victorian roll-top baths, I've always liked those. From what I saw, the doors for each room were a little wider than a normal house, for wheelchair accessibility obviously, and the sliding bathroom door was no exception.

As I finished my pee, I wiped, pulled up my panties, lowered my skirt and flushed. Washing my hands and checking my face in the mirror before I returned to Mr Thomas' lounge and a waiting cup of tea.

"Found it ok then?"

"Yes thanks, and what a nice bathroom you have, that bath looked lovely," I said "I bet it feels wonderful bathing in that."

"I've never tried it, I only ever use the shower, it's easier with the wheelchair."

Soon, another lesson was over, we said our goodbyes at the door and not long after that, I was back home again.

Mm, all very nice and it's certainly helping to polish up my French, but my naughty side wants to enjoy my visits to my old teacher even more. And getting him to spank me was now uppermost in my mind.

Now I realise, that not every plan is going to work. Maybe the other person won't take the bait, maybe he won't be interested. But I was going to give it a try at least.

Failure to do my homework was the obvious way into getting my bum spanked by Mr Thomas, but that goes against everything I stand for really. At school I always had my homework in on time, I was a real goody-two-shoes. But hey, what will be more fun, getting my bum spanked or doing homework? There was no contest.

The day of my next lesson arrived, white panties, a white bra, short cream mini skirt and my strawberry red v-neck cardigan. If he was going to carry through with his threat of punishment for no homework, by spanking me, then this was the outfit he was going to be faced with.

I arrived slightly late, which didn't go down well to start with, and as we sat with a cup of tea, I had to confess that I hadn't got round to doing my homework. I could see the disappointment on his face, I guess he thought I wasn't as serious at learning as I originally seemed.

"Well that's disappointing Emily, I was sure you were serious about learning."

"I am, really I am, I just didn't have time to get it done."

He didn't look convinced but didn't seem either to be taking the bait to carry forward on our agreed form of punishment. I needed to remind him.

"I'm so sorry," I said, "so I'm happy to accept our agreed punishment."

I'm not sure if he'd forgotten or just didn't think I was serious, because he didn't seem to take on board what I was talking about. He needed reminding.

"I'm happy to accept the spanking," I said.

He momentarily looked taken aback at that, it looked as though he hadn't been serious about spanking me and was now confronted with that prospect. So more guidance from me was required.

"Do you want me to lay across you or should I be standing while you spank me?"

It looked as though the good part of him had battled and beaten the naughty side because he was now trying to give me a way out.

"I really don't think it will be necessary to spank you, Emily, we'll just leave it at a warning, shall we?"

"No, a deal is a deal," I said. I wasn't going to let this opportunity go.

"Well, if you're really sure."

"One hundred percent," I said, "so standing, or over your lap?"

"Well if we must, over my lap I think."

So with him sitting on the couch, I moved closer and proceeded to lie across him.

I wasn't sure if he'd spanked anyone before, yes he was an old school style of teacher, but did they spank pupils when he was teaching? I really wasn't sure what was to come. But that started to become more apparent as without any preamble with me lying across him, he held the hem of my skirt, adjusting it so it now rested on my back and uncovering my panty-clad bum.

Well, I wasn't expecting that, will he pull my panties down though? A bare bum spanking?

Now I didn't want it to be just a couple of swats and that was it, I got myself into this position to enjoy myself, so I thought more guidance from me was required. So with his hand resting on my bum as he prepared himself.

"I think 24 should be about right, don't you Mr Thomas?"

"24?"

"Yes, 24 smacks," I said, "I think that's fair."

"Very well then, 24 it will be."

And with that, he proceeded to smack my bum, sadly not on my bare bum, but there was plenty of time in the future for that.

It took a few swats for him to get proficient, but at about the 6 mark he now appeared to be getting into it. He might not have had use of his legs anymore but that wasn't reflected in the strength of his arm, as his hand swished down on my poor, increasingly stinging, bum cheeks. Ooh, it felt so nice though.

With each successive smack, I could feel my panties creeping slightly further up my bum, giving him more bare flesh to aim for. Ouch, number 9 stung.

A few times he stopped and asked how I was doing, his hand resting on my bum as he enquired. 'Well if you wanted to slide your hand inside my panties, I really wouldn't mind you know' I was thinking. But sadly my thoughts and his actions didn't align this time.

And we were off again. We were up to 15, then 16 and 17. Ouch, that lovely stinging sensation. My legs, a little wider than when he first started, well you never know, he might have given me a little smack between my legs, a girl can dream!

He seemed to really be enjoying this now. From his initial hesitancy to now be spanking his 18-year-old pupil like this, seemed to have brought a sparkle back to him.

And much as I was enjoying it, it hurt too. Genuine tears of pain had started to well up in my eyes; I couldn't stop myself from the occasional gasp and cry out as another smack landed on my bum cheeks either. Ooh, pain and pleasure.

We were almost done, 22 then 23. Why on earth didn't I suggest 50 or even a hundred? The 24th landed, it was over. I felt my bum cheeks relaxing, his hand back now resting on my poor battered bum.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine," I said, "thank you Mr Thomas" and with that I eased myself off his lap, my skirt falling back down and into place as I stood. It was an automatic reflex to put my hands up under my skirt to rub my now very sore bum cheeks.

"I wasn't too rough was I?"

"No, not at all, I think that was exactly right." And with that, I eased my sore bum back onto the armchair.

The rest of the lesson went well, as did the next two. My night-time masturbations were however urging me to take things further. And after some thought over the next couple of weeks, a new plan was formed.

As I woke up to another sunny day, this was it, today is the day! That old saying 'no pain, no gain' came into my mind, you'll see why shortly. Some extra attention to grooming detail was required today. As you'll know, if you've read about my earlier experiences, I like a little hair down below. My pubic hair has always been concentrated just above my vagina and quite wispy too. I'm not a very hairy person so there's not much of it. I've been in lots of situations with other naked girls, changing rooms etc. and I've seen some pubic hair that would turn me to advocate the smooth look, incredibly hairy. But fortunately for me, mine is as I say, quite wispy, light brown in colour and concentrated just above the start of my opening.

But even so, I still like it to look neat. So before my bath, sitting on the floor in front of my big bedroom mirror, with legs drawn up, opened wide and scissors in hand, I very delicately manicured. Yes, that looks perfect.

A nice hot bath and with just one hour to go before my next scheduled lesson, the groundwork continued.

For my plan to run smoothly, panties today will have to be deep-sided. I have a few pairs of deep-sided white cotton knickers that are actually called shorts, so they were the ones.

My skirt today was my dusty pink pleated mini skirt, and my top was my white short-sleeved v neck cardigan. I was ready.

Now don't forget what I said earlier, 'no pain, no gain!' For the next part of my plan, I scrabbled into the little home toolbox that my dad prepared for me when mum and dad moved me into the flat. Just the basics, a few screwdrivers, a hammer, a Stanley knife, screws, nails, wood file, small saw etc. I was after the file though. I bet my dad never imagined I'd be using it for this!

So, some strategically placed scuffs were made with the file. Firstly my right knee. Ouch! But with a few scrapes of the file, there was a little blood. Next, my left hip, again a few scrapes under the side of my panties, a little blood there too, right hip next, just a few scrapes. Next the top of my right thigh, just inches from my vagina and finally, extending that thigh scrape to my inner thigh, even closer to my vagina. A few grains of dirt from the soil in my yucca plant dotted over me, some on the hip of my panties too and I was ready.

My lesson was to start at 11 am, so I left my flat at 11.10 am; Mr Thomas was a stickler for timekeeping. I made my way to Mr Thomas' house in quick time; I wanted it to look like I'd been running, slightly out of breath etc. And by the time I arrived at his front door, very late at 11.30, I was looking sufficiently out of breath, hot and slightly dishevelled and with the thoughts of my lovely old sadly now departed tabby cat, Cyril, in my thoughts (he always got the waterworks going), I looked a sorry sight as Mr Thomas opened the door.

"What on earth!" He was genuinely shocked and alarmed at my appearance, my bloody knee, my tears and my slightly bedraggled clothing. "What on earth has happened?"

As I hobbled into his house, with my elderly teacher deeply concerned, it all came out.

"I was late and I know we agreed on me being punctual for lessons, so I was running to get here on time and I fell over."

By this time, with all the wood file scrapes I had inflicted upon myself, I really was feeling a bit sore here and there anyway.

"My dear girl, come on in and sit down," he said, and with that, he ushered me into his lounge and onto the couch.

"I didn't want to be late, I was running and my foot landed on the side of the kerb and I just fell over on the pavement and hit a wall as I fell."

My 'tears' were now beginning to subside but holding my hip and with my bloody knee fully in view of Mr Thomas he offered the assistance I was hoping for.

"Let me go and get some iodine and cotton wool and I'll be right back." And with that, he made his way to the bathroom.

A minute later he was back and wheeling next to where I was sitting.

"Now this might sting a bit," he said as he started to pour a little of the iodine onto the cotton wool and proceeded to dab it against my scuffed knee.

Gosh and it did sting too, but in truth I hadn't scuffed my body up too much, they literally were little scuffs, just bad enough to be seen and warrant attention from my old teacher, but not so much as to inflict too much pain.

As he was gently attending to my knee though, I let out a few winces and the holding of my left side would draw Mr Thomas attention to my hip injury too. And it did too. As soon as he was finished cleaning up my knee, he asked about my hip.

"You came down on your hip too by the looks of things."

"Yes I did," I said, "it's feeling incredibly sore."

"If you stand up, I'd better take a look at that too."

And wincing as I stood up, I made a feeble attempt at holding the side of my skirt up so Mr Thomas could see my hip injury. I deliberately didn't make a very good attempt, as Mr Thomas uttered the words that were going to get me where I fancied going.

"Is it possible you could take your skirt off?"

Oh yes, I was thinking and without any preamble I unhooked the fastener and lowered and then stepped out of it, placing it on the arm of the couch.

He could see the side of my panties were still covering my scraped hip, the high sided shorts that I picked specifically to hide it, doing their job brilliantly.

"Could you pull your knickers down a bit so I can put some of this iodine on," he said.

Now anyone else would, from that request and in such a similar position, just ease down a little the side of their panties, but that wasn't my plan.

"Of course," I said and without any hesitation, I placed my fingers in the waistband and pulled them down to my ankles.

This obviously wasn't what Mr Thomas had meant at all, I guess I just didn't understand the request! Yes I know, I'm very naughty, but what can a girl do!

So there I am, standing naked from the waist down, my bare bum and my little hairy virginal vagina on show and me making no attempt to hide anything. I could see the sudden realisation of what he was now looking at reaching his cheeks which had gone a slightly redder shade.

After a second or two to get over the initial shock, he applied some iodine onto a fresh piece of cotton wool and proceeded to dab away.

"You must have twisted awkwardly when you fell, I hope this isn't stinging too much," he said, trying to keep his mind and attention on my hip, but obviously looking elsewhere.

"It does a little," I said, being brave and trying not to let any further fake tears flow.

He seemed to take quite a while dabbing away at my hip, but eventually, he was done.

"Did you come down on your bottom?" he said.

"I really don't know, it all happened so fast," and with that, I made a feeble attempt at trying to look behind me at my bum.

"Turn around a bit, and I'll have a look." And with that I slowly turned, giving him a good close up look at my bare bum.

Not seeing any damage done to my bum, I turned further so he could see that the other hip had a slight scrape, together with the top of my thigh. With a fresh piece of cotton wool and more iodine, he proceeded to dab away at my right hip and then turning me so that I was now facing him, he started to dab at the scuff at the top of my thigh. His gaze didn't seem to be on my injury however, his eyes seemed to be on my bare vagina, what a naughty man! But we were now at the most fun part.

He could see the scuff went further to the very inside of my thigh, which he couldn't get to in my standing position, so out came the words I had hoped he might say.

"It might be easier if you sit and open your legs a little so I can get to that scrape inside your thigh." Ooh, we were there.

"Ok," I said all innocently, and with that, I sat on the edge of the couch, and with him, just inches from me, drew my legs up a little and opened them wide. Now his request to open my legs 'a little' obviously got lost a bit in translation too, as he was now faced with the sight of my legs being as wide as I could get them and my vagina staring him in the face.

It was a lovely feeling, his eyes looking so intently at my hairy little vagina, I bet he never imagined he would ever see that, and so closely too.

He dabbed away at the inside of my thigh for ages, but eventually, I guess having to concede that he couldn't justify looking any longer, err I mean attending to my wound any longer.

"Ok, I think that's done it," he said as he eased away from being in such close proximity, and as I didn't want it to be too obvious that I had been enjoying his looking, I closed my legs and sat up straight.

"Thank you so much Mr Thomas, and I'm so sorry I was late for the lesson." And with that, I was now standing and slowly stepping back into my panties. I didn't particularly want to, if he'd have suggested another half an hour checking the inside of my thigh, I'd have been only too happy to let him have a further look. But I didn't want it to be too obvious, so my panties were now back in place and my skirt was being fastened back into position.

The lesson that followed had I think taken second place in both our minds, but we got through it and two hours later, I was back home.

Over the next few lessons, nothing much happened apart from me getting much more proficient in French. I admit, my mind was constantly trying to think up ways to be naughty again, but as I've said before, I didn't want anything to be seen as me being obviously naughty. Anything that did happen had to look like a natural accident. I'm sure being late once again might be acceptable though.

So the day for my next lesson arrived, and 15 minutes late too, that definitely deserves another spanking.

After the normal pleasantries, halfway through a much-needed cup of tea and before the lesson started, I felt I better bring it up.

"I'm so sorry I was late this morning, my mum was on the phone and she just wouldn't stop talking." We both laughed. I'm sure that was fully acceptable to Mr Thomas, he didn't seem at all bothered by my lateness, but it did me. I didn't want to miss out on my punishment. So I had to raise the topic myself once again.

"Across your lap again, or standing?"

"Well I don't want you to think I'm a bully, but I guess rules are rules Emily, so over my lap I think." And with that, I proceeded to drape myself across his lap like the last time.

Now whether it was the recent sight of my bare bum (as well as other things), or whether he was just getting into the spirit of the thing, but this time as I lay across him and after he pulled my skirt back to reveal my panty-clad bum, he gently pulled my panties down so that they were now lowered and positioned halfway down my thighs.

Oh, how lovely, he's made the decision; it's going to be a bare-bottomed spanking!

His hand rested on my bare bum as we had a moment's conversation about numbers, and after reiterating our agreement on 24 smacks, he began.

The sting of the first one, this time on bare flesh, reminded me that there was going to be pain as well as pleasure. I felt since last time though, my teacher had now become bolder. He seemed to be very much enjoying spanking me. After each smack, his hand would gently rub and caress each cheek. I could feel myself getting wet as those big old elderly fingers gently traced the crack between my bum cheeks.

Halfway through, my stinging bum cheeks by now gently throbbing, he had now obviously taken control of the situation himself. Before today, it felt very much as though I was manipulating and leading him to things, but now it was him making the decisions. Because after the 12th smack, with my panties already halfway down my thighs, he paused for a second, then I felt him tugging my panties completely off. And with them now discarded on the floor, he continued.