My Diary 02 - My Old Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After first easing my legs further apart, the 13th followed, but this time after the stinging smack and the gentle stroking of my bum cheeks, he continued stroking until his fingers now began to gently stroke between my legs. Oh my.

I guess as I didn't object, he now felt he had the green light to do this after each smack. And he most certainly did.

The 14th, and another stinging smack, his hand again gently stroking each cheek, his elderly fingers again gently stroking between my legs too. This time they were there even longer, just stroking the outer lips of my vagina. I could feel it was getting wetter and as he continued to stroke me, I just knew his fingers were getting wet too. Oh my, such a lovely feeling.

The 15th, ouch that one really did sting, but once again he gently stroked my bum then down to my vagina again. His fingers again gently tracing my very moist slit, and then it happened; I felt a finger slide inside, my heart beat even faster.

I knew his fingers were now soaking as the 16th hit my bum cheeks, I could feel my wetness now on his hand.

The pain from the smacks and the pleasure of him feeling me after each smack was wonderfully enjoyable.

We eventually arrived at the 24th smack of my bum and as the stinging sensation hit me once again, it was over.

I eased myself off his lap and with my bottom half still naked he held my hands as I faced him.

"Emily, I didn't want to smack your bottom at the start, but I think you needed it."

"Yes, Mr Thomas."

As he released my left hand, but still holding my right, his right hand made its way between my legs, feeling the hair then the outer folds. His index finger then sliding back inside my now very wet vagina.

"I know it hurt," he said, as his finger now effortlessly slid all the way deep inside me, "but your body is telling me that it has affected you in a different way, is that correct?"

"Yes, I'm sorry Mr Thomas."

"Do you mind me doing this?" He said as he continued to finger me.

"No, I don't mind," I said.

He eased his finger further in as he looked into my eyes, twisting it and feeling deep inside, he then eased it out, wet and glistening, and put it in his mouth.

"You taste very sweet Emily, come and sit on my lap." He said as he motioned for me to sit on his lap.

Now if you've read my earlier adventures, you'll know that it is normally me who is guiding and directing things to get where I want them to go. In the beginning, this was certainly the case with Mr Thomas too. In my first visits, it was me moving things along, but since spanking me, he seemed to realise he can actually carry out his fantasies in real life, on me, and that I won't object.

And I must admit, I was now very much enjoying being directed and instructed by him. Enjoying allowing him to explore his naughtier side, and my body, not that I'm going to tell him that of course. To him, I'm just his pupil who accepts that I need a lot of discipline! I'm going to do whatever he wants me to do. We were now obviously at the moment where he was taking control or believed he was anyway.

As I eased my bare bum onto his lap, the couch sort of eased us back a little into comfort. After brushing my hair out of my eyes with his fingers and gently kissing my forehead and with his hand on my thigh, he continued.

"Take your top off please, Emily."

I did as I was asked; I lifted the hem and pulled my top up and over my head.

"And your bra please."

I placed my hands behind my back and unhooked it, taking it off and dropping it to the floor. My old teachers' first sight of my bare titties. I was now sitting on his lap, completely naked.

His eyes were on my titties as he raised his right hand and began to feel each in turn. His hand on my left titty, gently squeezing it, his fingers tracing around my nipple, feeling it and then lightly pinching it, he spoke again.

"I think we've reached an understanding here Emily, I think each time you come for your lesson, you will have to have your bottom spanked. Do you agree?"

"Yes, Mr Thomas."

"I know it hurts, but I think you need it."

"Yes."

And with that, he gently kissed my right nipple.

"Ok, stand up please," he said as he eased me off his lap. I stood in front of him, completely naked and with my arms at my side.

"You have a truly beautiful body, Emily, you should be very proud of it."

"Thank you, Mr Thomas."

"Now turn around please."

I did as I was told. I turned so he was now looking at my back, his hands rested on my hips bringing me to within inches of him, then his hands went back to my bum, feeling each cheek again, the red marks of the spanking clearly visible. His warm elderly wrinkled hands on my bare bum felt wonderful, as he cupped and gently stroked each cheek.

"Your bottom is so soft; you have a beautiful little bottom, so tight and so so soft." His finger gently traced up and down the crevice between my cheeks.

"Now place your feet further apart please Emily and then bend over."

I moved my feet so my legs were open wide and bent over. He was now looking at my most private of places.

With a hand on each cheek, he pulled them even further apart completely exposing my bum hole.

"Do you mind me looking at your bottom hole like this Emily?"

"No, I don't mind."

"It's lovely," he said, "so beautiful, tiny, pink and very pretty."

As he released his hand from my right cheek, I felt his finger lightly touch my bum hole. Gently tracing its little puckered entrance. He seemed to be looking so intently at it, it's every detail. His finger gently massaged it, he then took it away for a second and when it touched my bum again it was wet, he must have wet it in his mouth. His big finger then started to push inside, he twisted it gently as it went deeper and within seconds his whole finger was inside my bum.

It was such a lovely feeling, it felt so sexy, my whole body seemed to be tingling with pleasure.

After a minute or two, he then slowly twisted it out again, then pulling me even closer, I felt his wet tongue begin to lick it. Oh my, it felt heavenly; my old teacher was licking my bum hole.

"You taste wonderful." He said between licks.

And it felt wonderful too, from just having my bum spanked, to where we were now, it was lovely. I was very very wet; I could feel my wetness trickling down the inside of my thighs as he continued to lick my bum.

Eventually, he stopped and motioned me to stand up straight again and turning me around to face him, he held my hands once again.

"For the foreseeable future, Emily, when you come for your lesson you will be naked the whole time you're here, are we agreed?"

"Yes, Mr Thomas."

"Very well, you may now get dressed."

How sexy was this, I could have willingly stayed naked with him for the rest of the day, but he said get dressed, so I got dressed. It felt very sexy, him watching as I put my bra on, then stepped into my panties and pulled them up. My top next, then my skirt.

When I was dressed, he patted the place on the couch next to him, so I sat down. Very tenderly he placed his hand on my knee.

"You're a good student Emily, but you do need some discipline."

"Yes."

"You will need to comply with my wishes while you're here in future, you're a lovely girl, very sweet and very pretty, but we do need to instil in you some discipline."

"Yes, I understand."

"I will be asking you to comply with a lot of different things when you visit in the future, some you may think are odd, some embarrassing or even humiliating, but they're all to instil upon you a sense of discipline. Do we have an agreement?"

How could I not agree, I was thoroughly enjoying myself and eagerly anticipating what was possibly to come.

"Yes, I'll do whatever you think is necessary," I said.

With the lesson over, I was inwardly smiling and quietly happy with how the day had gone, he kissed me again on the forehead, we said our goodbyes and I left for home.

As I lay in bed that night, I felt wonderful. I couldn't keep the smile off my face. What a very sexy day it had been. I hadn't even dared imagine that would have happened. But wasn't it so sexy. I loved every minute. I loved him taking control, telling me what to do, and I loved doing it. What will happen in the future?

I snuggled down further under the warmth of my duvet, warm and content, I drifted off to sleep. I'm sure my smile lasted throughout the night, and I'm sure it was still there when I woke in the morning.

To be continued ...

(As my French lessons with Mr Thomas are on-going, I'll provide an update, in the very near future.)