My Diary 08 - A Second Photo Shoot

Story Info
I'm so easily talked into things!
8.2k words
4.65
4.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Diary 08 - A Second Photo Shoot by Emily Harrison

I'd been thinking a lot since my last phone conversation with Reg, especially when he suggested a second photo shoot.

To recap a little, Reg is an 87-year-old, former resident of the care home where I do some voluntary work during term breaks from University. He was only in care while recovering from a knee operation, but he was now back home and much happier. It might be best to read my 5th Diary entry, about my work at the Old Folks home, to fully understand how our friendship evolved.

We get on really well, but it's also now another way I can have some fun, by being duped into things.

Reg is a recent convert to amateur photography and to get some experience of photographing models, due to my machinations, I've allowed him to persuade me, his innocent virginal 18-year-old former volunteer carer, to pose for him.

At the first photo shoot, I had even allowed him to take some shots of me completely nude. And it seems, from what he said on the phone the other week, he thought some even more 'adult shots' might be needed by potential modelling agencies, for my 'modelling portfolio'.

As we all know, but without letting on to Reg, there is no way such shots would ever be required, especially for a first introductory portfolio, but being such an innocent, naive and gullible young girl, as he believes I am, I can be persuaded, if it's what an agency really needed! I know, I know, naughty me again.

So, adult shots! My mind had been doing somersaults at what he might have in mind, but enjoying immensely those thoughts. But when it happens, it will be for him to direct me, after all, what do I know about such things?

It was now two weeks since our last chat, and as I was lying in bed contemplating getting up ready for another Monday at Uni, my phone pinged. A message from Reg.

'Good morning Emily, hope you are well, do you have any plans for this coming Saturday?'

I messaged back.

'Hey Reg, lovely to hear from you, no nothing planned this Saturday, why?'

'Well I was wondering, do you fancy getting some more shots done for your portfolio?'

Reading that instantly got my naughty interest piqued.

'Gosh, that'd be great, are you sure you don't mind?' I responded.

'It would be my pleasure, maybe if you got here, shall we say, around 10 am on Saturday then, and we can spend a good few hours on them?'

'That sounds great, thank you so much for helping me like this Reg, I really appreciate it'

After a few more texts, wishing each other a good week etc., and confirming that we'd see each other on Saturday, we texted our goodbyes.

I needed to get up, jump in the tub, and then get to Uni, but those lovely sexy thoughts of posing for Reg once again had got a certain area rather moist and my nipples hard. Another 20 minutes or so won't hurt, I said to myself as my fingers started to wander.

Mmmmm, he said 'more adult shots' the last time we spoke.

My clitoris had hardened and become even more sensitive as my fingers gently rubbed at it. Legs were instinctively opened as I could feel the wetness now start to coat my fingers, as the rhythm of rubbing, with the hardening of my nipples now being pinched and twisted with my spare hand, very soon brought me to a lovely wet wave of an orgasm.

Mmmmm!

I looked at my bedside clock/radio as I recovered my breathing; darn I need to get moving.

After a quick bath, I was dressed in minutes and on my way. Another week of Uni ahead.

It was pretty much a normal week, save for the plumbing in my bathroom!

On the Tuesday evening, I noticed a small puddle of water pooling from under the bath panel as I was running my bath. Not being a Do-it-Yourself person, I hadn't a clue what to do. I rang Albert next door in a bit of a panic and within a minute he was here and taking the bath panel off to investigate.

"Ah, the seal between the plug hole and the waste pipe has failed," he said as he extricated his head from peering underneath at the failed area.

"You need to give the Landlord a ring; they'll send a plumber to sort it out".

Although it was evening, I still tried their number, an answerphone was on, and so I gave my details, hoping they'd get back to me the following day.

Ever the gentleman, Albert offered his bath until mine was fixed.

Now you will know by now, Albert is my 85-year-old gay naturist neighbour, he's been such a wonderful friend to me and I feel so comfortable being naked in his presence, as he does in mine.

So there I was on the Tuesday evening, sitting in Albert's bathtub. Now as I said before, we are comfortable naked in each other's presence, so leaving the bathroom door open while I bathed with Albert chatting to me as I washed myself, became the norm in that week.

As he sat (naked as he always was at home) on the closed toilet seat, we chatted as I washed. In fact, he didn't even ask if I wanted my back washed, he just soaped up his hands, repositioned himself and started washing my back for me as we continued to chat.

My landlord rang the following day; it would be next Monday before they could get a plumber to me. Urghh!

I got a text from Reg the next day, just confirming this coming Saturday and the photo shoot. He was obviously very keen!

Maybe at this point, I should give you a little background info on myself, just in case you haven't read my previous adventures.

My name is Emily Sarah Harrison. Daughter of Stephen and Jan Harrison, I'm 18 and live on my own in a flat, in a rather bucolic area of Southern England. Mum and Dad have rented this flat for me while I'm attending University, as they're currently living in France, even though we communicate almost every day.

I'm studying Archaeology, a subject I've loved since I was small, going on many metal detecting days out with my dad. I got the bug of scratching in the earth and finding hidden treasures, although it was mostly ring-pulls or some unidentifiable bits of rusty iron. It's the unknown however and the history that I love.

I'm relatively new to 'sexy adventures', but since my body started needing some attention, and after dipping my toes, I now love to get into sexy and fun situations. If you've read my earlier accounts, you'll know what I mean.

I'm still a virgin, but I can't lie, I've dreamt and fantasised about what it would feel like to have a hard penis inside me, but alternately, I want to save that moment until the right man comes along.

I realised a while back how much pleasure can be had from masturbating myself. Something I do regularly, either thinking through a gloriously naughty fantasy, reliving some naughty moments that have happened in my life so far, or thinking of things that might happen in the future.

To describe what I look like, I'm 5ft 2 inches tall, I have just past shoulder length brown hair which I prefer to keep in a ponytail, I'm slim and athletic, as I swim, run and cycle as much as I can.

And a weird aspect of myself, I seem to have this thing about elderly men. I'm not sure why, I just like elderly men. Other girls of my age, normally lust after boys the same age as them, but for me, it's elderly man. You can read about how that interest has developed, in my other adventures that I've previously written up and put on here.

Anyway, back to the present.

The days over that week seemed to drag by. I was so looking forward to visiting Reg on Saturday and to being his innocent model once again. And just as I was beginning to think that some weird 'time slowing' phenomenon was happening and that Saturday would never come, suddenly it was here. Saturday morning had arrived.

'What would Reg have in mind, how far will he go?' Those thoughts had been rattling around in my brain ever since Reg had said those words, 'more adult shots'.

I had my bath over at Albert's, walked the several paces back over to my flat and chose my outfit. My sage green blouse, black mini skirt, white bra and knickers, my charcoal grey summer jacket and my bag over my shoulder, I was ready.

I had decided to cycle the few miles to Reg's house, it was a lovely day and the whoosh of air up my skirt as I cycled, created a rather lovely cooling effect, which was much appreciated as I anticipated what the next few hours would bring. And it wasn't long, before I was there.

A tap on his front door, and there was Reg, complete with an anticipatory smile as we hugged, and exchanged hello's as I entered his lovely cottage, with Reg closing the door behind us.

"So lovely to see you Emily, you're looking as beautiful as ever" he said as he led me into his lounge.

It was so lovely to see Reg again, he's such a sweet man, and he's always been so kind and considerate, ever since that first day we met at the care home.

Sitting down and taking my jacket off, we sat and chatted for a good while, and with a cup of tea having been consumed, it was nearing that time. Although Reg was genuinely interested and engaged in our conversation, it was obvious he had his mind on other things, i.e. our photo shoot. And before long, we were there.

"So, about today's photo shoot," he said, as he prepared the groundwork. "As I said on the phone the other week, I've been reading lots lately about modelling portfolios and what needs to be included. They've consistently mentioned a few more 'adult poses'. Now we may never need to use them, but it is best practice, apparently, to have some ready, should an agency ask".

Now as I've said previously, both you and I know that any such poses are totally unnecessary when it comes to introductory portfolios, but this has been the entire game plan for me, so why not have some naughty fun with it. But I have to keep Reg thinking that I'm still that innocent and naive Emily, a role that I so enjoy playing.

"Yes, you said about that", I said in my most gullible of voices.

"It really is just so we have a full range of photos ready for when a modelling agency comes calling because I have no doubt that you will be a sensation when agencies see how incredibly beautiful you are".

So how could I possibly refuse any suggestions, with wonderfully glowing compliments as that ringing in my ears! The stage was set!

"Ok, shall we get started then?" He said as he raised himself from his seat, and with an "ok" from yours truly, we made our way up to his bedroom, where our previous shoot had taken place.

He had not long before had his bedroom completely decorated and remodelled, so it looked almost like something out of a 'good homes' magazine. The bed was big; everything was spotlessly clean, neat and tidy.

"So as we've already fully covered shots with you in clothes, and as we need those 'adult shots' now, if you could get out of your things, we can get started".

"Ok", I innocently said.

Reg had, at the last shoot, already seen me naked, but it was still rather enjoyable slowly undressing with him watching. I took off my blouse and skirt, laying them on the chair, I unhooked and took off my bra, I could feel my now bare nipples react to the situation, and his looking. As I pulled my panties down and took them off, placing them again on the chair out of shot, I was naked and ready. With his camera now in his hands, we began.

"Now, I think we'll just start with a few in various positions on the bed".

"Ok", I said as I climbed onto that lovely comfy bed, and lay back a little against the pillows propped up behind me.

There were a few initial preparatory poses, just to check for light, positioning etc., before we got to the real reason he wanted another photo shoot, the more 'adult shots' as he had called them.

"Ok, so maybe if you just draw up your right knee and let it open, like you were just casually relaxing".

I did as Reg suggested, drawing my right knee up and then letting it slowly and gradually fall open, now giving Reg a complete and unhindered view of my vagina.

He'd seen my vagina at the last shoot, but I would swear that as he took in the sight he was now seeing, his eyes widened, he licked his lips and started to breathe a little more heavily.

I've realised since the start of my adventures, that I really rather enjoy casually showing someone my vagina, whether accidentally or deliberately, especially elderly men like Reg. And as I opened my legs even wider, I could feel my juices stirring inside.

"Open a little more".

I did as instructed and let my knee open fully. Oh my, what a lovely feeling.

"That's wonderful Emily, ok, can you just place your hand on the inside of your thigh, and if you turn your head a little so it looks as though you're just casually looking out the window".

I did as Reg instructed.

"Now, can you draw up your other leg and open it the same way".

Again, I positioned myself accordingly.

"That's great, now if you just open your vagina a little with your fingers".

Again, without comment, I placed my fingers against the outer lips of my vagina and slowly pulled it open. I could feel my juices almost instantly cooling as I opened myself a little wider with the fingers of my right hand. That naughty word that Mr Thomas loves me using and which always now makes me wetter, sprung into my mind. I was loving showing Reg the inside of my cunt.

"That's so beautiful, now use your other hand as well, and open it wider".

I did as Reg asked, still casually looking towards the window; I placed my other hand at my entrance and pulled at the other side. I was now fully open, I could feel my slippery juices begin to coat my fingers as I lay there exposing my open cunt to Reg and his camera.

"That's wonderful, ok, now in that exact position look straight at me".

Again, I did as instructed. It felt incredibly sexy, with Reg looking so intensely, as I held myself open so completely for him and his camera.

He came closer, he obviously wanted some close-ups, and with my cunt so exposed, as it was, he certainly got that.

"OK, can you put your finger inside".

Again, without comment, I did as he asked, while still keeping it open with the fingers of my left hand; I eased my right index finger inside my vagina.

"Oh, yes!" I heard Reg mutter under his breath. "Wonderful!".

"Deeper".

I did as he asked, pushing my finger as deep as it would go, the tightness of my virgin cunt, the only barrier to it engulfing more of my hand.

Whenever I masturbate myself, I'm always amazed at how much juice it generates, and it was no different now. My hand was beginning to become covered in my juices as I squelched my juicy fingers further in.

"Oh, wonderful", Reg kept muttering almost in a whisper. "Rub it!"

Again, without saying anything, I started to masturbate myself, rubbing at my clitoris with my right hand, with my left hand now cupping and squeezing my left titty, with my fingers also busy pulling at and pinching my hard nipples.

"Wonderful" Reg continued to breathily whisper.

It didn't take long, with my legs open wide, my cunt gaping open and soaking wet, my clitoris being rubbed and my hands busy squeezing at my little titties, looking directly at Reg and his camera as I was doing it, that I felt my orgasm, almost like waves of a little silent repeated explosion, jerk out of me, onto my hand and trickling down between my bum cheeks and onto the duvet.

"Oh wonderful" whispered Reg, busily snapping away as I lay there breathing heavily, flushed from my masturbations and trying to regain my composure.

"Keep your legs open like that and fold your arms behind your head, like you were exhausted and trying to recover".

Which is what I did, with my cunt still half open and clearly showing the juices of my orgasm mingled into the soft hairs I have at my entrance, I let Reg snap away, whilst he continued to enjoy the view.

When Reg was satisfied and as I sat up and climbed off the bed, I took a tissue from the box on his bedside table to wipe myself. In an instant, Reg was at my side with his camera.

"Hold on, do it slowly, so I can photograph it" he said.

So with Reg getting up close, and snapping away again, I proceeded to gently wipe at my wet vagina and between my bum cheeks until I was relatively clean and dry again.

"That was wonderful, I think we got some great shots there", said Reg as we sat back on the bed, with me still recovering from my exertions.

Sitting there naked next to him, he brought up his next idea for some further shots.

"Now a week or so ago I had a thought" said Reg, as he fumbled into his bedside drawer. "And after looking at some portfolios, so we could cover all bases and have a good range of photos for the agencies, I bought this".

And as he brought it out of a nondescript paper bag, I got my first view of his purchase. It was a flesh pink coloured fake rubberised penis.

"I hope you'll go with me on this Emily, because from what I've seen in most portfolios and from what I've read, photos of successful models always have a few with these in them".

"Oh," I said, secretly amused but also a little amazed that he had thought about this so much, that he'd actually bought one of these for today's shoot. Little did he know that I had my own one at home, but I was after all so young and innocent, he would never have guessed it.

"I know you probably haven't seen one of these before" he continued, (If only he knew), "but a few shots with this would really bolster your range, what do you think?" He said as he handed it to me.

It was about 7 inches long, made of that silicone/rubbery material and beautifully crafted into a veined and thick-feeling erect penis. It felt very much like the one currently residing in my own bedside drawer. 'Act dumb', I was saying in my brain.

"Oh gosh, well I guess, if you think the agencies will want some shots with it".

And with Reg now standing up again, with his camera in his hand, and me getting back to a semi-laying position on the bed, we resumed the shoot.

"Ok, first, maybe a few shots with you kissing the tip" he said as he started to snap away.

"Ok," I said as I brought it up to my mouth, touching it against my lips.

"That looks great Emily".

Click, click, click went his camera.

"Ease a little of it into your mouth".

Which is what I did, instantly recognising that rubbery smell and taste, reminding me so much of my own bedside friend.

Before long, and all under Reg's direction, I had two-thirds of it in my mouth as I sucked and licked away at it for Reg's camera.

Click, click, click!

"That's wonderful, ok with your legs wide open again, can we have a few with the head touching your vagina".

"Oh, ok"

I brought the fake penis down to my vagina and touched the head against my moist again lips.

"Oh, yes, rub it against yourself" said Reg as he continued to snap away.

I started rubbing it up and down my now very wet slit, the motion so familiar and so stimulating, as it rubbed against my hardened clitoris, it was all I could do to stop myself from moaning. I was meant to be trying to become a model after all, right?

Reg was after more though.

"Ok, sweetie, push a little inside".

'Really?"

"Just a little, the agencies will need that".

"Ok".

Ooh lovely I was thinking, and with my most innocent of teenager faces on, I started to ease that 7-inch monster inside.

"It's a little bit tight", I said as I buried the first inch inside my wet vagina.

"That's because you haven't had anything inside you before, but it will open easier in time. But try twisting it a little as you push it in".

And that's what I did, twisting it slightly, pulling it further inside my vagina while Reg got closer, clicking away.

It was by now two-thirds inside me, I could feel the walls of my insides stretched, but so tight that it naturally held itself inside me.

"Oh yes", I could hear him muttering as he took in the sight of my vagina being stretched and filled by his toy.