My Diary 08 - A Second Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt so good inside me, but it felt even better that this naughty old man was watching so intently and was so obviously enjoying every second of it. And it wasn't long before almost all of it was inside.

I could see the flush in Reg's cheeks, the licking of his lips and the obvious heavier breathing as he watched and snapped away at this innocent teen fucking herself with his toy.

"That's wonderful Sweetie, ok with it still inside, could you lie back a little and fold your arms behind your head as though you were relaxing".

With my legs still drawn up and wide open, my arms folded behind my head and with it still buried deep inside me, that's what I did. The tightness of my vagina holding it inside, despite it being covered in my slippery juices. It felt incredibly sexy letting this very elderly man watch me as I lay back in relaxation mode, with this fake penis still buried deep inside me.

"Oh my, that's wonderful Emily", Reg said as he manoeuvred himself into a variety of angles to capture as much as he could.

Click, click, click, click, went his camera.

"OK, place your hands under your knees and pull your legs back".

I did as instructed, which of course revealed my little bum hole, as well as my cunt. My juices having dribbled down were now starting to moisten my little pink anus.

Click, click, click, went his camera, as he took shots from every angle of me positioned in such a revealing and rude way.

"Oh, that's great. Ok, let's try something else" he said as I got back into a laying position and began to ease his fake penis out.

The juices from my vagina glistened on its shaft, with Reg still snapping away as it came out, leaving my cunt incredibly wet and still gaping open a little.

"Amazing", Reg muttered to himself.

We stopped for a moment, with Reg lowering his camera and me trying to catch my breath after such stimulating activity. In fact, it felt as though Reg was also trying to recover a little too, his breathing seemed almost as heavy as mine, I wonder why?!!!

But it didn't take more than a minute or two before he was back in 'Photographer' mode (or to put it more accurately, 'sexual voyeur photographer' mode). Which was absolutely fine, I knew all along why he was doing this. And as you know, it was me who had orchestrated this whole very enjoyable little charade, in the hope that he would stretch the boundaries of a 'modelling portfolio', exactly as he was now doing. I was enjoying myself immensely, but still had to continue to show my 'innocent naive teenager' persona throughout.

"Ok, I wonder if we could try something else", said Reg.

What more was there? I was thinking to myself.

"Now I have seen" continued Reg, "in some of the portfolios, the model with one of those up her bottom".

Oh my, I was thinking. I love pushing my finger up my bum when I masturbate myself, it's also incredibly sexy when the Colonel and even Mr Thomas, (when I have visited either one of them), have pushed a finger up my bum too, so this was going to be fun. And although I've also occasionally eased my own fake penis up my bum, I seem to have a very tight bum hole, and therefore always do it with lots of lubrication applied first.

But anyway, act dumb Emily.

"Really? What they push it up their bottoms?"

"Yes" said Reg, trying his best to make it sound a natural thing for a model to do for a photographer and his camera.

"Oh", I continued all innocently, "won't it hurt?"

"Well no it shouldn't, but from what I saw, your bottom looks as though it might be a little tight, so we might have to put some gel stuff on it, what do you think, shall we give it a try?"

"Well, I guess, if you think they'd really need some shots like that", I innocently said.

"Wonderful", I could hear Reg muttering under his breath, as he plunged his hand once again into his bedside drawer and came out with a little tub of gel. "This should help", he said, showing me the brand new tub, obviously bought for this very moment.

Reg now positioned me into a kneeling position on the bed, then onto all fours, easing my top half further down so my face and chest were virtually buried deep into the soft duvet cover. My bottom was now up in the air, completely exposed as he eased my knees further apart. It felt so naughty and yet so sexy allowing Reg to see so much of me in such a rude position as this, but I was loving it.

"Ok", said Reg, "I think we'll need some of this on your bottom first".

Out the corner of my eye, I watched as he twisted off the lid, dug a finger into the tub and came out with a biggish dollop of the gel.

"Ok, some on your bottom first".

And with one hand gently resting on my back, I felt a tentative finger on his other; touch my most private of places, my anus.

The coldness of the gel was the first thing I felt, and then Reg's rather large elderly finger begin to slowly smear the gel directly onto my hole.

Oh my, I was thinking as he very slowly massaged my little bum hole with this very cool and yet very warming gel. Maybe it was the slow rotation of his finger against me that made it feel so warm.

Gosh, it felt good though.

Reg was obviously enjoying himself too as he continued muttering under his breath an occasional "wonderful" or a more primal "mmm". And then almost to himself "maybe some inside", as I felt that big finger slowly ease up my bum.

It was all I could do to stop myself from moaning with pleasure, as I seemed to involuntarily push back a little. As his finger slowly pushed further and with my almost imperceptible pushing back, I engulfed the whole of his fat finger inside me.

Gosh, this felt so sexy, but I had to try and remember to continue my charade of the innocent wannabe model.

Reg continued slowly fingering my bum like this for a very enjoyable few minutes, before he seemed to remember the reason he was doing this, i.e. for some shots with the fake penis.

"Ok", he eventually muttered as he slowly pulled his big old finger out of my bum. "That should be enough gel".

And with me still in the same position, with the gel around my anus quickly cooling, he spread a little onto the fake penis.

"Ok, let's give this a try", he said as he positioned himself ready to insert the 7-inch monster inside my tiny and normally tight anus.

I took a deep breath as Reg pressed the tip of the penis against my slippery hole and then with an almost imperceptible twist, started to ease it inside me.

I could feel it stretching me open as he pushed a little more inside.

"How's that feeling sweetie, not hurting at all?" he said as he held what felt about an inch and a half inside.

"It feels very tight" I managed to say, as the pleasure and yet sensation of being penetrated by such a big thing, seemed to take some of my breath away.

Reg then seemed to have remembered why we were here,

"Ok, I'm going to take a few shots like that" he said, "Can you hold it in".

And with my top half still pressed into the bedding, me on my knees and with my bum up in the air, I reached around and gripped the rubberised penis, holding it inside me ready for the next shots.

Reg picked up his camera and started to click away once again.

Click, click, click.

"Push it in a little further" said Reg, continuing to snap away.

I twisted it a little and then pulled it further inside, just as he instructed. It was so tight, that my bum felt as though it was full even though there were probably only about three inches inside.

"A little more sweetie" He muttered, still clicking away. "Push it in further".

Click, click, click, click.

It wasn't long, with further instructions to "keep pushing" that I knew I was full. I had that monster penis almost all the way up my bum and it felt so incredibly satisfying. There must have been about 5 or six inches inside me.

"Ok, now take your hand away; we'll need a few with it just sticking out of you, without any support".

I did as instructed, the tight muscles of my bum hole clamping the monster as tightly as it needed to keep it in position, as Reg snapped away.

Click, click, click, went his camera as he moved around me, snapping away to get as many shots, and from as many angles, as 'an agency would require'. Yes, yes I know!!!

I felt gloriously sexy, and yet incredibly naughty and rude, allowing this old man to manipulate and take advantage of my innocence like this, but with that monster up my bum like this, I was loving every second.

Once or twice, with that greased monster trying to slide its way out, Reg had, between shots, pushed it a little further back in, as I struggled hard not to moan, with each gentle little thrust.

"Ok, I think we might have enough now" said Reg, finally lowering his camera, trying to regain a calmer, and not-so-breathless voice, and now just watching as I slowly eased the fake penis out of my bum.

"Oh, that's lovely, hold on, let me just take a few more like that" he said. "That looks great, with your bottom hole still a little open like that".

Click, click, click, went his camera once again.

I think the exertions of the shoot were taking their toll on Reg and it seemed like he needed a break.

"That was wonderful" he said, lowering his camera and sitting on the bed, as I repositioned myself, sitting on the bed next to him.

"That was sensational Emily; your portfolio is going to be brilliant. I loved the way your little bum gripped that and held it in so tightly as it did".

"It felt very tight", I said in my best corruptible of voices.

"I think you're a complete natural, that beautiful little bum of yours and the way it stretched so much with it inside you, that was wonderful".

"Thank you Reg, I really do appreciate your help like this".

I could feel the gel still coating my bum hole, and with it still recovering, I took a few tissues from the box on Reg's bedside table and began to wipe my bum as Reg continued to talk.

"You know, it's such a pity we don't have a male model here to pose with you".

"Oh, I'm not sure I could do any posing with a man", I said, trying to remind Reg of my young age and innocence.

"Oh I know Emily, I know you're still very young and haven't had any experience with boys yet, and it wouldn't be sex or anything like that, I just think it would really help your portfolio if there were one or two shots with you maybe holding a real penis this time".

"Oh".

Where was this going, I was thinking to myself.

"I think that would make this portfolio extra special, just one or two shots with a real penis".

It was obvious Reg was leading this thought, with some naughty goal in mind.

"Well, I guess, if that would have helped, that would have been kind of ok then". I said all innocently.

"But without a male model...." His words trailed off, trying to show me that he was thinking of possible solutions, although as I sat there, still naked next to him, I was sure he'd already come up with his own solution.

"Unless..." he said, again trailing off, giving the impression of further thought.

"Unless what?"

"Well, a thought just came into my mind".

"Oh, what was it?"

"No, it was just a thought, I'm sure you wouldn't agree to it, it was just me thinking how we could get around it".

"No, tell me, it would be great if you knew a way", I said trying to show him once again how much I so wanted this portfolio to be a success. But really knowing where this naughty old man was headed.

"Well, you and I are good friends, right?"

"Yes of course" I said, with my best gullible teenager face on.

"And we're here to create the best portfolio possible for you, right?"

"Yes".

"So we just need a man's penis in the photos for a few more shots, right?"

"Yes".

"Well......" he said, pausing, "well, how about my penis?"

"Really, what in the shot with me?" I said all innocently, but realising a little while back where this had been headed.

"No, forget it Emily, it was just a silly thought".

He was saying forget it, but I could see in his whole expression he was saying to himself 'Please say yes'!

"No forget it", he reiterated, "I shouldn't even have suggested it".

Time to acquiesce and put him out of his misery!

"No, no, we could do some, if you really wouldn't mind being the male model".

He had very cleverly manipulated the situation where I was now readily accepting holding his old penis while he photographed me. But he was a very sweet manipulator and I was very much enjoying being manipulated.

"Well if you're really sure sweetie", he said as he stood up.

"Yes, yes, of course".

"I think this could definitely be what makes your portfolio, better than everyone else's".

"That'd be brilliant" I said, as I watched him undo his belt and pull down the zipper of his trousers.

"Now, are you sure you don't mind sweetheart", he said, his fake slight reticence clearly just for show.

"No, we can do this", I said in my best, 'let's make this the best portfolio we can get', voice.

"Ok, great" he said, as he pulled his trousers down to his ankles and took them off. Next was his shirt. His very elderly and increasingly bared body, showing all the signs of its 87 years.

With him down to his socks and underpants, there was a very slight hesitation, but eagerness too. He wasn't going to wait any longer.

His old fingers went into the waistband of his underpants, pulling them down, that old circumcised penis I'd seen when I helped him out of his bath that time, springing into view. It was semi-erect, the bulbous purple head was big and shiny, his testicles hung down with a little sparse grey hair surrounding everything. It wasn't a massive penis; I guess it would get to about 6 inches if it was fully hard.

I love old men's penises, no matter what they look like. Big, small, circumcised, uncircumcised, it made no difference to me, they're all beautiful and incredibly sexy in my eyes and Reg's was no different.

I could see a little embarrassment on Reg's face as he stood there in just his black socks, naked and with his increasingly hardening old penis sticking out. But as he picked up his camera, he'd obviously regained his nerve and was trying his best now to show me that he was back in 'photographer' mode, rather than 'randy old letch' mode, which I'm sure, if we were being completely honest, was his true persona.

We were back to the shoot.

"Ok, maybe if you kneel in front of me, get as close as you can", he said, as I got onto my knees and shuffled a few more inches closer. His old penis was right there in front of me, now fully erect.

"Ok, if you could look up at the camera and place your hand around it", he said in anticipation.

I did as instructed. I moved my right hand up to his groin area and then gently, while still looking up into the camera, placed my hand around its shaft. I felt a definite twitch; the warm soft hardness of an erect penis is just so sexy. I could feel the hardened muscle, the veins, as the purple head seemed to glow in its shininess. A small globule of see-through liquid had seeped from the little hole.

Looking up at the camera, on my knees like this, I could clearly see Reg's expression the whole time. His face was a little flushed; he was definitely breathing a little heavier. I'm sure having a naked teenager kneeling in front of you, holding your erect penis doesn't happen every day, does it?

"That's wonderful Emily", he quietly and breathlessly muttered. "Can you position it right to your lips".

I did as instructed, as he continued to click away.

Click, click, click.

Penises have a definite smell, a sort of warm, fleshy, musky smell, I think I could also smell a little pee, not much, but just a little mingled in with his other smells.

"Ok, can you put your lips right against it", he managed to breathily mutter.

Here we go!

I did as instructed. I moved my head just an inch closer until my lips were pressing up against that big purple head. The slippery transparent globule instantly transferring itself to my semi-pouting lips.

I'm sure Reg let out a little moan, as his camera momentarily stopped clicking as he enjoyed the moment of my warm lips touching the head of this most sensitive part of his cock.

I could feel my vagina virtually dripping, as I knelt there in front of Reg with his very hard penis up against my mouth, I was soaking down there. But Reg was after more.

"Ok, sweetie, can you just open your mouth now and ease it in a little".

I did as instructed, as I moved my head a little further forward, opening my mouth, I started to suck in that big purple head.

Oh my, I do so love sucking a penis, there haven't been many yet, just a handful really, but I do so love it. That warm, fleshy hardness, the taste and the expectation of what was eventually to come.

I eased even more of it in my mouth, still looking up at him as Reg clicked away. He wasn't really concentrating anymore; there was a random click, now and again. But he was quietly moaning now, with just an occasional whispered, and being pleasured instruction, "more, take more in, suck it".

There was hardly any further pretence at photography; he was just now enjoying his little teenage model sucking his old cock. But all for my 'portfolio' of course!!

With virtually the whole of his cock in my mouth, with my lips gently clamped around that hard shaft, my nose being tickled by his sparse and grey wirey pubic hair, as I sucked away. I felt his breathing start to increase, then his body tensed, and then that familiar warm, wet, jet, pumped inside my mouth. I instantly swallowed as Reg was withdrawing his cock from my mouth, mid ejaculation, as he pointed it at my face to receive two or three further little spurts which landed on my forehead, my eyes and my nose.

Oh my!

My face was covered, and the inside of my mouth coated with his semen, as I continued to look up to his camera, which he was now juggling back into position to capture the moment.

Click, click.

He was trying to get his breathing back under control.

"Open your mouth wide sweetie, let me see".

I knew what he wanted to see, so I opened my mouth and pushed out my tongue so he could see his white semen pooled on it and dribbling from my lips.

I love the taste of semen.

I could feel my cunt was soaking wet, I'm sure at the moment he ejaculated, I also jolted a little inside, because I was truly soaked.

As I made a poor attempt at wiping some of his semen from my face, I could see he wasn't finished.

"Just one or two further shots, sweetheart, just for completeness".

"Ok".

"Jump back on the bed and open your legs again".

"Ok", I said, as I stood, my left foot instantly standing on a wet patch of carpet, whoops I think that was me!!

I climbed up onto that comfy bed once more, lay back, drew my knees up and opened my legs, revealing my soaked vagina once again.

Reg climbed onto the bed after me.

With my face still covered in Reg's warm sticky juices, he started directing me again.

"I think it would be wonderful if we had a few close-ups, maybe if I can juggle the camera with one hand, I could get a few with my tongue at your entrance, that would look great in your portfolio, what do you think?"

Oh my, this is going to be enjoyable I was thinking to myself.

"Oh, ok".

Reg lay down on the bed between my legs, his face drawing closer to my vagina which was still slightly open, but wet with anticipation. With his left hand still clutching his camera, trying his best to hold it and making a show of taking the occasional photo at the same time, he moved his mouth to my cunt.

It was no longer about portfolios, photography, modelling or anything else for him; he just wanted to take advantage of me and my teenage body. And with naive little me, fully accepting his photography expertise and know-how on such matters, I let him.