My Diary: Entry 13 - Tea for Three

Story Info
Cuckquean confession.
1.9k words
4.6
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi!

It's Emma!

That was so sweet!!

See, I met a wonderful couple on the dating app I'm on called the Hegerties. I don't know what drew me to liking them in the first place (probably the novelty of seeing a couple on the app threw me a bit), but when we matched, I couldn't prepare myself for what happened.

You see, they invited me to their house for dinner. I was invited in with warm, open arms, and infectious smiles. The Hegerties were a couple in their forties, obviously enjoying their life, and doing very well for themselves (I mean, they have a whole house! I mean, so does Mom, but still!), so I felt very strange, like I was being adopted into their family or something. I just got a fuzzy feeling, you know?

Mrs Hegerty showed me through into the lounge, where I was invited to sit with her to share a glass of wine while Mr Hegerty rushed to potter around in the kitchen (and, when I say, share a glass of wine, I mean literally passing one glass back and forth from this large glass). The sweet smell of the wine, and the wafts of meat and veg from the kitchen where very cosy and comforting, alleviating the anxiety a little.

Sharing a meal with the Hegerties seemed very ritualistic, like tradition that they've done every week, and it all felt very natural. I sat at the dinner table with them, and felt very much at home. The smell of the gravy on the dinner wasn't particularly nostalgic for me, but still gave me that sense; that feeling.

They took a very keen interest in me, and we got to know each other's work, and what we do for fun, and a little about relationships to, but I didn't feel particularly like sharing about my relationships. The Hegerties were very respectful of my boundaries, and didn't press on any subject, always quick to change to another topic, or offering more to drink. It was very pleasant...

After dinner, I was offered a hearty pudding, and I barely had the stomach to look at after a very full-on dinner, but I politely did the best I could. The Hegerties could see me struggling, but seemed to relish in my politeness, watching me intently as I endured spoonful after spoonful. Mrs Hegerty was happy to give me praise when my spoon scraped the last bit from the bowl into my mouth, giving me a, "Good girl!" I felt so condescended, but smiled anyway.

Mrs Hegerty asked me, "You don't do this very often? Sitting to eat a meal like this, I mean?"

She was very astute, but my obvious discomfort at the volume of food I just ate wasn't going to win any awards for detective skills. I shrugged as I answered shyly, "I just eat what I need to whenever I can. I don't really observe regular meals, or anything like that."

Mrs Hegerty showed a keen interest in that, "A growing girl such as yourself should enjoy a proper, hearty meal. It's food for the soul, and nourishes the mind and body whole."

I really didn't know how to respond to that, just giggling under my breath as I tried not to seem rude, until Mr Hegerty said to his wife, "Stop. You're embarrassing the poor girl. Look at her."

Mrs Hegerty held my hand, leaning in to me to assure me, "No need to be embarrassed, sweetheart. We've seen it all before," winking at me as if to impart some secret or something. I did feel a bit better though, and her strong but supple grip on me really put me at ease.

It was after dinner that the Hegerties truly opened up, setting the mood with some soft jazz music, and dimmed candlelight, with smells of the oils from the candles soothing. The three of us shuffled and swayed into a dance, with me dancing rather awkwardly as I don't often socialise like this, but they were very confident, and took me in hold for some sensual, old-fashioned dancing.

During our dance, the Hegerties took the lead in removing their clothes in time with the music, and helped me out of mine. It felt kinda surreal to me, as I'm just used to stripping off as fast as possible to get right to it, but this was a purposeful performance. I didn't not like it...

Mrs Hegerty was guiding Mr Hegerty closer to me as we got fully naked, and he took me in his arms, really impressing himself onto me, getting far too close and making rather a lot of contact with me. His sweetly rotund belly rubbed friction against my body, and I felt his boner swell like a balloon between us. I didn't not like it!

I felt the Hegerties guiding me towards a low-slung couch with wide cushions, I assumed intended to be a place to lie down and relax in our way, but I felt rather uncomfortable at their eagerness. Mrs Hegerty sensed something wasn't right, so she asked, "Something the matter, sweetheart?"

I suddenly felt way too shy and embarrassed, but admitted, "I'm just not quite there yet. Um... Could I watch you guys?"

Seeming to think nothing of it, the Mrs Hegerty smiled, "Sure," and redirected Mr Hegerty's arousal to herself.

As I watched them, it was like Mr Hegerty was a hungry animal, humping constantly, hunched over his mate, desperate to have his way. He wasn't entirely animalistic, however, showing great amounts of affection with licks and kisses. It was really getting me going. I was getting sweaty, and I was panting, and I started stroking down there.

Mrs Hegerty noticed what I was doing, and nudged Mr Hegerty my way. I closed my legs to him, and said, "I'm sorry!"

Mr Hegerty calmed down, sitting at my feet, and said, "No need to apologise."

Mrs Hegerty asked, "What's wrong?"

I felt very embarrassed, admitting, "It's just that I like to watch others do it more than I like doing it myself. I know it probably sounds really strange, but I was really getting into watching you guys do your thing."

Mrs Hegerty came over to me, stroking my body as she asked, "Would you like to talk about it?"

I told the Hegerties about my relationships with Luke and Louisa, and they listened intently to what I had to say, and were receptive to my feelings. Mr Hegerty said to me afterwards, looking a little disappointed, "I had hoped that I would get to do this with you tonight, but I respect your wishes if you're not up to it."

I suddenly felt like I was being rude, and wasting their time and hospitality, and I quickly said, "Oh, no, no, don't get me wrong. I'm having the best time here. Just that I will be better when I'm dripping from watching you two. I just want to be ready, is all."

Laying next to me, Mrs Hegerty opened her legs to Mr Hegerty, inviting him in again, and she clutched my hand. I felt her squeezing and clenching from what Mr Hegerty was making her feel, and watching from so close was really immersing me in it. I really felt that she was enjoying it!

Mr Hegerty leaned over to me to explore my breasts with his mouth, lapping his tongue at my skin, and I felt his breath like this warm, summery breeze, thick with pressure, inciting my pleasure.

As Mr Hegerty enjoyed my chest, Mrs Hegerty pulled herself in for a kiss, full of passion and vigour unlike she had shown Mr Hegerty, or at least that I had seen. I really got the impression that she's been wanting to kiss me in that way the whole time, and it didn't disappoint; at least for me...

Before I knew it, I felt Mr Hegerty's fingers fiddling around me, and Mrs Hegerty gently asked, "Are you ready?" I nodded, and I felt him filling me so fully like our earlier meal. Mrs Hegerty saw me trying to adjust to how he feels in me, whispering to me, "Mommy is here for you. Just let Daddy in. We won't let anything bad happen."

Suddenly, I felt really pulled out of it, truly and deeply embarrassed. In Mrs Hegerty's face, I saw my Mom, and in Mr Hegerty's, I saw my Dad, and it felt way too wrong, but I felt too in deep to speak out, and too in deep to stop.

Mrs Hegerty confessed to me, "I was never able to have a girl of my own, and this has always been a fantasy of mine. I just want to make a memory of our perfect family life, even just for one day. You look so precious..."

I still couldn't shake the sense of my own Dad fucking me, which is not how I want to remember him at all, but Mr Hegerty does feel unbelievably good, which was making it all the more worse in my mind. If it was bad sex, I could probably write it off as a bad but disturbing experience that I never want again, but I was liking it far too much to believe that from myself.

The Hegerties truly created an idealised family scenario, and I played my part in their fantasy to perfection. This was always their intention. If I knew about this beforehand, there would be no way I would've come, but, now I was here, deep into it, I couldn't help my impulses!

Mrs Hegerty watched me looking needily into her eyes, and she told me, "It'll all be over soon, sweetheart. We love you so much!"

I rarely hear those words, and they came to me like a baptism, washing over me, giving me a sense of renewal. It genuinely felt like I had become a part of their family, which felt really sweet and profoundly beautiful, until I felt Mr Hegerty's cum blasting into me. It was all a lot to take in!

After I caught my breath, and said, "I really wasn't ready for something like that..."

Mrs Hegerty fussed over me, "Oh, I'm sorry, sweetheart! Did we go too far? What's wrong? I hope you're not offended or anything. It's just that you seemed so perfect on your profile, and we assumed you would be looking for a fun time. I hope we didn't take things out of turn?"

I told them, "I'm not exactly offended; just shocked. It's all a lot to process, this fantasy of yours."

Mrs Hegerty guiltily said, "You didn't like it, right? We should've asked you about it and been more honest."

I could see there wasn't any bad intent from them, so I sighed, "It's really fine."

Mr Hegerty came up next to me, and offered, "You are welcome to come to us anytime. We are very private, and will keep anything in confidence. Just don't let what happened tonight get in your head too much; it's more for our benefit, but we don't expect you to be on-board."

I was rather comforted by Mr Hegerty's words, and it alleviated much of the embarrassment I was feeling, so I felt extra weird when I said, "Thanks, Dad; I'm so sorry! Oh my God, fuck..."

The Hegerties swore to say no more of their fantasy after that. allowing me to process it all in my own time, accepting that I wasn't comfortable with it. I accepted their heartfelt apologies about them using me to their own ends, but I did say that I do like to feel embarrassed like that, and it was so intense, so I'm ultimately very good with it.

I had a wonderful time!

Night xx