My Dignified Busty Mum Ch. 01

Story Info
Son is there for his mum when she needs him.
6.7k words
4.59
66.4k
90

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
743 Followers

Hi, I have been reading stories on Literotica for a while now, I have decided to take the plunge and write a story, I have called it "My Dignified Busty Mum" I'm very nervous about this. I believe I could write several chapters but will now submit this story and hope the powers that be will publish it.

Author's need their readers comments, suggestions, criticism or praise for their stories to improve. I look forward to hearing from you.

Please give a rating when you finish this chapter, it means a lot to me. jd8406

Foreword.

This is the story of a tall, distinguished, respectable, voluptuous divorced woman who in her married life was used, abused and betrayed by her husband, she had three children with him, she only has contact with her eighteen-year-old son who lives with her and has done so since her divorce three years ago, she has three grandchildren but was only at the Christening of one of them; she has no contact with her other two children who now are employed in their father's business.

Tom, her son, loves his mum dearly, mum changed when Tom was thirteen, his mum's sister died of a heart disease, this had an enormous effect on mum, they were the closest of friends. Mum and Aunt Ella were two sisters, their father was a successful investor involved in property development and management. Mum and Ella were both accountants, though mum got pregnant when she was seventeen, she married dad who was much older and also a wealthy business owner.

I was the youngest son, mum had me when she was twenty-one, after she had me, she qualified as an accountant, then joined Ella in the running of granddad's business, he had died when I was six. I was young and trying to understand what had made mum change, we would hug and kiss each other's cheeks, it all stopped when Aunt Ella died.

I knew things were not good with mum and dad, there were never-ending arguments, when I was sixteen, mum was in tears one day and said, "Tom my darling, I'm sorry to tell you this and hope it doesn't upset your schooling, your father has betrayed me, he has now received the divorce papers, my marriage is over, I am now going to move into Aunt Ella's old house, thank goodness I didn't sell it, will you come with me?"

I took mum in my arms, I pulled her close to me as I tried to figure out what was happening and how it could affect our lives, I said, "I'm coming with you mum, I don't want to be with my father, if he's betrayed you then he's betrayed me, I'm with you one hundred percent."

I loved Aunt Ella's house; it was one hundred yards from the Golf Club, granddad had introduced me to golf at four years of age, two years later, mum and Aunt Ella took me golfing with them after granddad died, I was a good golfer; I won the under eighteen tournament at twelve, mum and Aunt Ella were so proud of me, I was at the Golf Club every day.

At twelve I trained and got a Certificate enabling me to teach young golfers, I was so good at that, there was a Pro at the club, he wasn't the best, even at twelve, I was a better golfer than him though he had more experience. The Club paid me money to train the youth members, their golf improved and at fifteen, I played in the over eighteen Club Championship and won it, I no longer played in the Youth tournaments and this encouraged the ones I was training.

The team I played with was all over eighteen. I played in National tournaments and won; I was no longer a good golfer; I was a great golfer. Mum supported me so much, driving me to golf tournaments, helping with my schoolwork, but since the divorce mum appeared to me, she was fighting something within herself; she had this prim and proper attitude which I found not so nice, I'd had a couple of girlfriends when I got to sixteen, mum and I were now living in Aunt Ella's house, mum wasn't keen about me bringing girls back to the house.

I was doing well at school; I was winning every golf tournament I played in, life was good, in a weeks' time I was eighteen, I had coached a lot of the members kids privately, this was lucrative, with all my golf training and coaching I was earning lots of money, I'd passed my driving test and mum was going to buy me a car, I told her about my money but she told me she wanted to buy it for me.

I didn't have a party on my eighteenth birthday but mum took me for a meal at the golf club to celebrate, mum looked so beautiful as we walked to the Golf Club, she said, "Tom, I can't remember the last time I was out for a meal, I think it was when Aunt Ella took you and I to that French restaurant for your twelfth birthday, I'm looking forward to my meal tonight."

In the Golf Club, you could try different wines by the glass, I told mum, since I'm now eighteen, I'd like to try different wines as I didn't like beer, mum thought it was a good idea and we both had four different wines with our meal, I don't know about mum but I was feeling happy, I looked at mum and said, "This has been a lovely night, you look gorgeous mum, have you ever thought of dating another man?"

Mum's happy face turned to a sad face, she said, "Tom, it will be a long time before I would even think of doing that, I'm enjoying being with you tonight, I've a little birthday present I'd like to give you, I got a good watch for my eighteenth birthday and I've bought you one, I'm also looking out for a car for you."

Mum went into her bag and brought out a beautifully wrapped box which she handed to me, I got the shock of my life when I discovered the Rolex Submariner watch in the box; I put it on; it looked so classy, mum now had a radiant face, I thanked her half a dozen times, then we went home.

The wine had relaxed mum, when we got home, we had another glass of wine, we were sitting together on the sofa, I then asked mum the question I had waited two years to ask, I said, "Mum, why did you divorce dad?"

Mum looked at me and said, "He betrayed me, one day I'll tell you, but not tonight, I've enjoyed tonight so much, we'll do this again."

I took the wine glasses into the kitchen then went up the stairs, we stood outside mum's bedroom, I took mum in my arms and said, "Thank you so much for that gorgeous watch, I'll treasure it for the rest of my life."

What happened next was so spontaneous and natural, maybe because of the wine, we kissed on the lips; I slid my tongue deep inside mum's mouth; we kissed for a couple of minutes, I was squeezing her massive breast so firmly, it felt so good, her nipple was rock hard as we broke off, I whispered, "I love your big breasts mum."

As I walked to my bedroom, mum said, "Is breakfast at eight good for you?"

I said yes, but I wanted to go back and have another kiss, I went to bed so happy, happy because mum had allowed me to feel her breast, it had felt so good.

On Sunday night, Friday's kiss and feel had never been mentioned which surprised me, we were watching a thriller on Netflix, mum was sitting on the couch, I was lying on the couch with my head nestling on mum's lap, we both had been drinking wine, I said, "Mum, did dad betray you with another woman?"

Mum looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Women Tom, so many I lost count, he used me and abused me in a debauched way, I'm so happy you're with me, I'd be lost if I didn't have you, one day I'll tell you all the shit things he did to me, I've been thinking about it, I'm sure it would be better for us if I told you but not now."

I held mum's hand and said, "I'm a big boy now and you're a big girl, I'm only trying to get to know you and what makes you tick, please tell me mum, it means a lot to me."

Mum took a deep breath and said, "Please get another bottle of wine Tom, I'll need it to tell you as this is not a five-minute story."

Before I left, I said, "I understand and the more we speak the better I understand you, mum we are both adults, I love you, I wouldn't do anything that would hurt you, when we're together I want you to be you, it's as if your scared to open up for me, I'll never let you down mum, ever, did dad make you do kinky things for him? Please be honest mum, it's important I know all that happened, then I'll love you more?"

I smiled when I came back with the fresh bottle and said, "You look gorgeous, mum, give me a cuddle."

I took mum in my arms, spontaneously I tongue kissed her, her left breast felt wonderful, the bra she was wearing felt thinner than the other times I'd felt her there, I broke away still fondling her massive breast, I said, "Mum, you've beautiful breasts, they feel so good."

"Tom, I'm your mother, you shouldn't speak to me like that."

I laughed and said, "Mum, what do you want me to say, 'Mum, you have beautiful mammary glands, they feel so good when I fondle them?"

Mum laughed and said, "Tom, I have so many terrible memories, if I'm honest, I enjoy it when you kiss and fondle me, but I don't want to be hurt again."

I poured two glasses of wine, I could see mum was thinking hard, I was praying she'd answer me but I wasn't sure if she would reply, she clinked our glasses and said, "To us Tom."

"Tom, it wasn't kinky, it was hard-core, I enjoyed doing it, your father was a dreadful lover, he was so selfish in bed, in our marriage, I only climaxed twice with him. He's a wealthy man, I'm a wealthy woman, he thought he was irresistible to women, he had the money, if a woman had a pussy, he wanted to have his cock in it. Tom, you do not know how relieved I feel with telling you this, I'm happy you like my big breasts, they're very sensitive, when you've fondled them, I've nearly cum, after supper I'll take my bra off, I would love you to suck on them."

"I was suspicious your father was seeing other women, he had infected me twice with Sexually Transmitted diseases, I had forgiven him but I would never forget, what brought it all to a head was one night he was entertaining a customer, I had done this many times, he had bought me a lot of lingerie and seductive outfits, bras that pushed my breasts out, we had started the evening in the Cocktail Bar, I love Champagne but as usual I was driving so I drank little, dad over the meal said, "We'll sick to Champagne, Babs gets so horny when she drinks Champagne."

I was so hurt when he said this, the customer excused himself and went to the toilet as he left the restaurant your dad said, "Babs, when George comes back will you do me a big favour, will you go up to his room with him and give him a nice gobble, I've told him you have a magic mouth?"

I interrupted mum and said, "What's a gobble mum?"

Mum looked at me, smiling with a curious look, and said, "Darling, do you not know? Gobble, blow job he wanted me to suck George off, I have never felt so humiliated in my fucking life."

That was the first time in my life I had heard mum use the F word, it excited me but there was more to come, I said, "I hate my father, I'll never speak to him again, he's a horrible cunt, what did you do mum?"

I stood up but before I left, I said, "Wish George a good night, if you want him gobbled, then hire an escort or hooker, you have insulted me and the name of your company."

"I had the car keys and left, he didn't come home that night or for the next week, darling, he's a horrible fucker but a cunt is beautiful and wonderful thing if treated with respect and love. I had the better lawyer, my lawyer had a bomb proof case, the medical evidence was overwhelming, he infected me twice with nasty sexually transmitted diseases, I went to my lawyer the next day, he had the medical evidence, he suggested he could give me a mike so I could record everything which turned out to be a marvellous idea."

"I phoned him on the following Monday, he had made no contact with me, I told him we needed to talk and for the sake of the family I told him that a gobble was no problem but did he want me to give them full sex, anal and staying the night with them? I wanted to know all this and I also would need money for sexy lingerie and outfits. We met at five in the afternoon at the cocktail bar in the hotel.

"Tom, you do not know how good I feel telling you all this, it is as if a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, you are the only person in the world I would tell this to, the taped meeting was unbelievable, he did all the talking, he wanted me to do everything with them, he wanted me to be gang banged by three of his customers, one in my pussy, one in my ass and one in my mouth, he was so excited he gave me an envelope with three thousand pounds in it to buy lingerie and bondage equipment, finally he said that he wanted to watch me being fucked."

"I told him I would be in touch soon and went straight to my lawyer, he knew of the meeting and would be m in his office and would wait for me. He couldn't believe what dad had said, and he had no chance in court, the next morning the divorce papers were served and you and I moved in to Ella's house, I have had to live with all this shit, I am so happy I have told you; Tom, I want you to come to my bed tonight, this is the last day of my period, I'd prefer it if you didn't go in there tonight, tomorrow night will be good but I won't be home until eight, would you like mummy to give you a nice gobble tonight?"

I said, "Mum, please give me your tongue, the other thing is, I don't have a lot of sexual experience, I'll do anything you want me to do to you."

Mum was holding me so close, she was staring into my eyes and said, "Have you popped your cherry yet?"

I was so embarrassed, it must have shown, I said, "No mum, I'm still intact."

"Tom, I love you, I'll pop it for you, I'll make sure when I pop you, it'll be the best sensation you have ever had, would you like mummy to pop it for you?"

I smiled and took her in my arms, before I kissed her, I said, "Of course I would mum, when I tongue kiss you, I try, through my tongue to let you feel the passion I have for you, please give me your tongue so I can feel the desire you have for me?"

As our lips met, mum's tongue went deep into my mouth, both our tongues were intertwined, mum's tongue was giving me the feeling of pure and absolute love, we kissed lovingly for several minutes then mum broke away and said, "I've wanted to do that for a while now, darling soon my tongue and mouth will show you the full lust I have for you, kiss me darling then I'll put on something sexy for you as I get supper ready, I will have no bra or panties on, you can feel my pussy but don't put any fingers in as I have a tampon inside me."

Mum went to the bathroom then into her bedroom, she shouted out, "Tom, just wear boxers as I won't be wearing much, I changed my tampon there's only a little blood, it'll be good tomorrow I'll meet you in the kitchen, give me a big kiss and cuddle when I come down."

I said, "A million thanks for telling me your story, I just want to love you and care for you, how long did the divorce take?"

"Not long darling, it wasn't contested, it cost your dad a lot of money, I've still got the envelope with the three thousand in it, would you like me to buy some nice things so I can pose for you? What I'm putting on this now you've seen before but I've never worn it like this for you before, it makes my big breasts look outstanding, Tom I'm getting wet just talking to you, just boxers and I'll see you in a minute in the kitchen."

I had a massive bulge in my boxers as I waited for mum, my cock got so much stiffer when I saw her, she looked stunning, she was wearing a collarless kimono which she has several of but this time the belt was tied two inches below her navel, her nipples were covered but seventy percent of her breasts were exposed, I took her in my arms, we kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes, I said, "Mum, you look gorgeous, yes I want you to pose for me, make me look forward to seeing you."

We kissed lovingly then mum said, "I'll do everything to make you happy but let me get supper ready as I'm hungry."

I was surprised mum hadn't noticed the bulge, I poured two glasses of wine gave one to mum, I sat at the kitchen table with mine and said, "Mum, I've been gobbled by two girls but I don't think it's the gobbling you're talking about, they could only get the head of my cock in their mouths, they told me I had a monster cock and it was too big for them."

Mum had a surprised look on her face, she said, "What size is it Tom?"

I stood up, mum gasped when she saw the bulge, I put my fingers inside the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down, my massive cock stood gloriously erect, it looked so impressive, mum said, "It is beautiful Tom, come over here and let me feel him, I've seen nothing like it in my life and your dad made me watch a lot of porn."

Mum was doing pasta, she turned down the ring the pasta was boiling in and the ring the sauce was cooking in, she then knelt in front of me and said, "Darling, I was thinking of offering you a lovely titty fuck tonight, putting lube on my big breasts then squeezing tight around your cock to give you a nice tight ride, my darling, you're going to be gobbled tonight."

I felt mum's run up and down my stiff shaft then the warmth of her mouth around the head of my cock, she angled her head as I felt her take more and more of my cock into her mouth, a couple of minutes later I felt my cock hit the walls of her throat and her lips wrapped around the base of my cock as she massaged my heavy balls, it aroused me to see my mum deep throating and it felt so good, mum came off me and said, "Darling, I know what I'm doing tonight I'm going to suck every drop of the creamy spunk out of your beautiful big balls, your magnificent cock is a perfect size for me, let's eat then we can get to bed."

As mum plated our supper I said, "Mum, I want to make you cum tonight, you must tell me how to do that, you'll only need to tell me once."

Mum smiled and said, "I love you Tom, I felt so aroused as I deep throated your monster cock, I thought this is my son's cock and that made me horny, don't worry I'll show you so much, the next few months will be so exciting."

We got into bed and mum said, "We can't 69 because of my period, I'd like to suggest that I gobble you first, I'll make you cum, I'm so aroused at the moment that I want to suck you off and give you as much pleasure as I can, have you ever had your ass fingered? I'll lube a finger so I can finger your ass as I gobble you, if you have any discomfort tell me and I'll stop, I need to go to Ella's bedroom as it's in a cupboard there."

Mum left the bedroom, her body looked gorgeous, the way her butt moved was incredible, she came back with a bottle of Coconut Oil, mum said, "I've tasted it, it's still good, we'll use this when you give me a titty fuck."

I smiled and said, "What did Aunt Ella use it for?"

Mum smiled and said, "Ella was no angel, she loved to be ass fucked, I miss Ella so much, let me get started. I'm going to make this so special for you."

Mum then lubed her middle finger as she tongue kissed me so lovingly, as we kissed, she spread my legs open then I felt her finger on my butt hole, slowly she slipped inside my ass, I was comfortable with it then as she finger fucked my ass she gobbled me, she'd half my cock in her mouth when she came off me and said, "How is it for you, darling? Are you comfortable with what I'm doing?"

"Mum, I love it, you're a great gobbler mum."

Mum smiled and said, "Darling, that's what I want to hear, talk dirty and compliment me on what I'm doing, I'm here to give you pleasure, if you want another finger just ask me."

I smiled and said, "I'd love another finger and I love how your big breasts are swinging as you gobble me."

Mum was unbelievable, here she was my distinguished and respectable mum, a lady in every way, her head now bobbing up and down on my cock with two of her fingers finger fucking my ass with the same tempo as her head was bobbing, I realised then that mum with her respectable lady like qualities was an absolute whore in bed and I loved her more because of this.

jd8406
jd8406
743 Followers
12