My Dignified Busty Mum Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting close I was now pushing my cock against mum's mouth, I cried out, "Mum, you're so fucking good at this, you know how to suck cock it feels as though you are giving me a mouth fuck, I'm so close, I'm going to cum soon."

Mum moved into turbo, the head of my cock was against the walls of her throat, she started a swallowing motion with her throat muscles on the head of my cock, the feeling was incredible, I knew she was doing it to bring me off, in some porn films I'd seen them cum when someone came in their partners mouth they then cum kissed, I wanted to do this with mum, just before my first spurt, I said, "Mum, I'm going to cum let my first spurt go down your throat then take me in your mouth and hold all my seed there, don't swallow any as I want us to cum kiss afterwards."

Mum was incredible, as soon as my first spurt went down her throat, she took the head of my cock and sucked all my seed into her mouth; her head no longer bobbed; she was giving me a hand job as I spurted into her mouth.

She sucked every drop out of my cock then came off me, as her mouth came close to my mouth, she stuck her tongue out to reveal a huge blob of my creamy spunk, mum was doing everything I asked her, this aroused me, I was sure this aroused mum too.

We cum kissed so lovingly, mum's tongue greedily transferring my cum into her mouth her was I enjoying the first blow job of my life expertly and lovingly performed by my mum, we cum kissed for several minutes when mum's mouth was empty, she broke away and said, "Darling, you're cum tastes so sweet I'll blow you anytime you want, I had a first in my life as I gobbled you, did you feel me twitch twice as I gobbled you? I came twice as I sucked you that never happened when I sucked your father, I think the difference is I want to suck you, I never once wanted to suck him, oh my god your still hard would you like to give me a titty fuck now?"

We kissed again, and I said, "It sounds interesting mum but I want to make you cum, you must tell me how you want me to do it?"

Mum smiled and said, "I love you Tom, you're the first man that's cared about me in bed, it's easy to make me cum, my big breasts are so sensitive, I'll tell you how to play with them and you can also play with my clit as you work on my breasts, I feel so comfortable around you, I never felt this way with your dad."

"I'm comfortable around you mum, do you enjoy sex?"

Mum smiled and said, "I love it and with you it's going to be amazing."

"Did you ever think of taking a lover when things weren't good with dad?"

Mum looked at me with a pensive look on her face, I knew she was putting a lot of thought into her reply, a few seconds later she said, "Darling, I want to be honest with you and I feel I must tell you this, I'm bisexual, I have a lover, she's married but lives in a sexless marriage during my toughest times she was there for me, we give each other sexual relief, I want the sexual relationship I will have with you to work, I would like to continue seeing her, it's only once a week for an hour, would you allow me to do that?"

I was trying to work out who mum's lover was, she had three close friends and all three of them were very fuckable, I knew mum would tell and she'd just asked for my permission, I kissed her and said, "Mum, if it's good for you and it's good for your friend I don't have a problem as long as you're in bed with me every night, have you done any all nighter's with her?"

I asked this as I always knew where mum was when she wasn't at home, mums replied quickly, she said, "Twice but it has always been here, she has a twenty-one-year-old daughter who's at University but still lives at home, she's very discreet as she doesn't want to let her daughter down, Tom I'm so happy you'll let me see her remember I'm there for you anytime you want, darling I'll lie on my back and I want you to nibble around the meaty parts of my breasts like I nibbled around your thick shaft, as you nibble squeeze my nipples hard but don't start sucking my nipples until I bring your hand to my pussy, if I didn't see my friend it wouldn't be good for her, tighter with the nipples and I love how you're nibbling."

As I nibbled around mum's massive breasts, I was almost certain that mum's lover was Kay Peters whose husband Simon was mum's and my bank manager, Simon was the most boring man I'd ever met, when you saw him and Kay together your first thought was how the fuck did a creep like him marry such a gorgeous-looking woman like Kay, Kay had been my maths teacher for four years, she was easily the best maths teacher in the school; she was a tall, voluptuous, attractive woman, every boy at school fantasised about her and her massive meaty breaststroke, I could get a hard on just looking at them during a lesson.

Judy had the same body and good looks as her mum, she was studying accountancy and had a part-time job in a busy local hotel; the rumour was the married owner of the hotel was fucking her senseless and was also her sugar daddy; I liked Kay and Judy as they were both nice people; I understood mum's concerns about Kay who was a lovely woman married to a boring self-centred man, as well as being a bank manager he was also an officer in the Reserve Army, which took him away a lot of weekends in the year, I had heard some chit-chat that he may be gay but didn't know for sure.

Mum then took my hand and ran it across her flat stomach to her vulva, her fingers spread her thick cunt flaps open, out popped a huge hooded clit, to my eye it looked like a little cock, mum said, "I loved how you nibbled me, there's three things we can do to make me cum, you can stimulate my tits or you can put your thumb and index finger on it like and kid on it's a little cock and give it a wank, third, I've used the bidet and I'm clean, you can go down on me and suck it, I can understand if you don't want to do that but what you can't do put your fingers inside me as I have a tampon inside me and there's a little string coming out of my pussy and you can't disturb that, that's nice what you're doing with your fingers now."

Without a moment's hesitation I said, "I want to suck your clit mum, I know you are clean, as I do it tell me things that will give you more pleasure."

"I love you Tom, please don't finger fuck me or let me take my tampon out, then you can finger fuck me and I'll cum quickly, give me a moment to get organised."

Mum got off the bed and pulled her tampon out, there wasn't much blood she went to the bathroom, I heard water running then mum came back with a towel which she laid on the bed then she lay on top of the bed and said, "I'm nice and clean there's hardly any blood I'll be good tomorrow, that's nice give me another finger, would you like mummy to ride your big thick cock? Fuck Tom, that's amazing, nibble my other flap at the top, wonderful now tease my clit with your tongue, lovely nibble my clit it feels wonderful, you're giving me another first, you're the first man to go down on me, baby you're giving mummy great oral, I love how you suck please give me another finger, suck my clit and go deeper with your fingers I'll spread my legs, you are going deep now baby, I love it, I'm going to cum are you OK with this?"

I didn't reply I just kept sucking and finger fucking her with four fingers, she was so tight as she gripped my fingers with her powerful cunt muscles, mum cried out, "Don't stop, I'm cumming and it feels so good."

I kept going a couple of seconds later I felt the warmth of mum's cum in my mouth, mum was having a body-shaking orgasm, I just kept sucking, there was so much cum in my mouth I'd to swallow some, mum composed herself, I came off and pulled my fingers out of her dripping pussy, there was no blood on my fingers and mum saw that too, I stuck my tongue out, mum said, "I love you Tom, please cum kiss me."

We cum kissed for several minutes and when my mouth was empty, I said, "Your cum is very sweet mum, I'll go down on you any time you want."

Mum kissed me so affectionately and said, "Another first, you're the first man that I've cum in their mouth, you don't know how much that means to me, Kay's mouth is the only other mouth I've cum in and that's why I keep seeing her."

I didn't know if mum had intended to tell me Kay's name or was she being honest with me, I honestly didn't know, I said, "Kay Peters?"

"Yes darling, can I still see her?"

I cuddled mum and said, "Of course you can mum, I've nothing but respect for her, why the fuck did she marry that asshole of a husband?"

"I don't understand as well Tom, there marriage is not in a good place, she wants to divorce him but she won't do that until Judy graduates, they have had separate bedrooms for three years, she won't let him have sex with her."

"Why not?"

"Tom, this is strictly between ourselves, Kay was at a seminar which finished early, she got home and heard voices in their bedroom, Simon and a young male bank worker were having sex, Kay had the foresight to record and video what they were up to, she'd suspected he was gay for years as she could smell different after shaves on his suits and shirts. She went into the bedroom, Simon nearly had a heart attack, the young guy left so quickly he left his boxers on the bedroom carpet, Kay took a photo of them on the bedroom carpet then put them in a sealable plastic bag as evidence, Simon is so scared this could leak out, he also knows a divorce would cost him a fortune, Kay allows him to sleep in a tiny bedroom in the house and her housekeeping money is several hundred a week, Tom you are still hard, can mummy do anything more for you?"

I smiled and said, "Let me go inside you, I'm still horny and so are you, I'm nice and hard, would you like to go on top of me?"

"I love you Tom, lie on top of the towel and leave the rest to me."

Mum squatted over me, gripping my cock at the base she ran the bulbous head of my cock up and down, just inside her gorgeous cunt flaps, of her long sex slit, it felt so good, she positioned my bulbous head in the middle of her pussy and pushed down, she was so wet she took my full length on the first push, mum gasped then raised herself up and back down again, she soon had a powerful rhythm going, she was smiling and said, "I've popped your cherry darling, how does it feel?"

"It feels great mum but more importantly, how does it feel for mummy?"

"You have a big cock darling, you've made me realise how much I've missed a cock, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix that's a lovely feeling, I want this to be so good for you, do you like when I grip you at the base and head of each thrust, I can grip you tighter if you want it?"

"Mum, you've taken my virginity, that feels so good, can I ride you tomorrow morning, before you go to work and am I now a motherfucker?"

"Tom, you can fuck me anytime and anywhere you want, I want a lot of sex with you, I hope I've the strength to keep you satisfied, my pussy feels stretched, but it feels so comfortable, did you notice I changed my hip position, I'm taken you deeper now mother fucker and I love it, I'm getting close darling try to cum with me, let me feel you spurt on my cervix, I loved it when you spurted down my throat, that was so good, I love you and I love your cock, I'm close, talk dirty to me, tell me what you like and mummy will do it for you?"

I knew the time was right to ask questions about Kay, I said, "What's Kay like in bed, what does she do to you I can do to you that gives you pleasure?"

"Kay's hot, she's very affectionate, and she loves anal, she once told me that for one year with Simon she only had anal with him and that was when she'd to perform which was once a month, I gave her a big butt plug for her birthday last year and she has it in her ass and Kegel balls in her pussy at her work, she gives great oral, next time I'm with her I'll nibble her cunt flaps like you did to me tonight, she has a beautiful cunt, her whole body is beautiful, she hasn't got a cock but at giving oral she's great."

"She's a lovely person but Kay has problems with Judy this now, Judy has had a part-time job in a hotel, she's also been having an affair with the owner, he's married with three children, his wife found out, she lost her job last week, the money from the job was not important, he was her sugar daddy, Kay told me Judy has better lingerie than she's got, she was crying her eyes out and saying what will l do mum, my life is over I'll never find another man like him, that was four days ago, Judy has slept in Kay's bed for the last four nights, three nights ago Kay gave Judy oral, Kay is so good at pussy oral, two nights ago Judy gave Kay oral, Kay introduced dildos and they both had orgasms, would you believe Kay told Judy that you were a very eligible bachelor and she should be looking for a guy like you, if Kay knew about your cock she'd want it."

"There will be an end-of-year dance and Judy needs a partner, I think you may be asked, you start your accountancy course at university in three weeks' time, Judy suggested to her mum that she'd give you hers so you don't need to buy them, Kay and Judy are so nice."

We kissed again so lovingly, I was fondling mum and mum was fondling me, mum said, "Tom, I'm so happy we have done this, I feel you are my soul mate, I love you with all my heart, we'd better get some sleep as I want your big thick cock in the morning, what a wonderful way to start the day."

"I'd love that too, mum; I have a busy day tomorrow as there's a wine tasting at the Golf Club, but I will be home around eight, if I'm here first I'll be wearing my boxers, if you are here first put on your kimono."

Mum kissed me again and said, "I'll take my Kegel balls to work and put them in during the day so I can give you a lovely, tight ride tomorrow night."

To be continued.

If you have enjoyed this chapter please give me 5 Stars, the more readers that do this will encourage more people to read, it means a lot to me.

12