All Comments on 'My Discovery of Cock'

by DeckerTristan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Loved your story. I have sucked several cocks and have always considered myself a straight cocksucker. You almost had me ready to try anal for the first time.

Hardup4cockHardup4cockover 3 years ago
So fucking hot!

Such a nice story of gay seduction. The innocence of curiosity to the actual act of getting fucked for the first time is so fucking hot. You took his cock like a true champ. Would love to hear more from you.

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years ago
So hot

Very nice how the Christian raised boy succumbs to his now carnal desire for cock. I for one know that the first time one realizes his true nature a new world opens up with endless possibilities. Hopefully you continue this storyline it's a good one that has many potential stories that it can spider into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very realistic

Many guys have had similar experience. Drinking and watching porn often leads to guys helping each other out. For most it is an enjoyable experience,

IwanttwoIwanttwoover 3 years ago
Love it

Loved this story and how you are able to accept the pleasures of being gay so easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

WOW! Very hot! I have wanted to try my first for many years but never had an opportunity. I’ve always thought that I wouldn’t be interested in anal but you describe it beautifully, I might be open to it. Almost had an orgasm without even touching myself!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One thing : he never missed a beat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn... Sooo incredibly hot! That really is the best gay seduction story I've come across yet. I can only imagine the rest of the night....

The way you described being drawn to his rock hard cock... Mmm... I couldn't keep from touching my own incredibly hard cock. Imagining myself taking every inch of his throbbing heat into my mouth and down my throat; and then finally feeling it fill my ass up...

I've tried anal play with plugs and dildos, fun, but it always felt like something was missing. That heat and electricity of skin on skin. I want to know what it feels like to ride a real cock. I want to get fucked like that, and then I want to fuck him back.

bipat55bipat55about 2 years ago

So so sexy…it got me really hard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story, I have tried to orchestrate the same scene many times in my imagination but in real life I always chicken out. If an attractive guy ever asked me to suck his cock or let him fuck me I hope I will say yes. Sucked cock once by paying the guy to let me and picked up a drunk hitchhiker and he agreed to fuck me but he came soon as he shoved it in. All I got was the pain part. Again, loved your story.

510mike510mike10 months ago

This one gave me a raging boner! I'll need to take care of it one way or another!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous