My Doctor Helped Me Become a Girl

Story Info
Taking hormones and becoming a wife.
4.1k words
4.46
52.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,172 Followers

I moved out of the house at 18 years old and into a small rental house. I had always enjoyed dressing up in lingerie, but now I was free to wear lingerie every day and learn the joys of being a female which is something I had always wanted to do.

I was fortunate to have a full time job at 18 and I made a nice living. I took the money I had saved and purchased a full wardrobe of the prettiest vintage lingerie I could find. I always wore full cut nylon panties with tons of lace and I had a week's supply of training bras in nylon and lace. I purchased a full supply of half-slips and camisoles and a full supply of full slips. I had my lingerie in all colors; pink, light blue, white, black, and beige.

All of my lingerie was the most beautiful and feminine I could find, loads of pretty lace with nylon. I also had a full wardrobe of long nylon and lace nightgowns which I slept in every night. Living on my own I decided I would wear lingerie full time under my male clothing. On the weekends I fully dressed as a female which included make-up, wig, stockings, and feminine sun dresses. I was very happy with my life.

An important part of making this transition was throwing out all forms of male underwear I owned. I did this with pleasure and only kept one pair of jockey shorts for use at my yearly doctor check-up. Otherwise I wore panties, a training bra, and a full or half-slip and camisole every day under my clothing.

I lived this way for ten years and during that time I began to lose any type of sexual stimulation by looking at nude photos of females. Watching porn movies and seeing naked females having sex was in no way interesting to me. On the other hand, watching males achieve rock hard erections really began to turn me on. A straight erect penis with a slightly damp hood fascinated me. I had never been on a date with a female in my life and with my sexual stimulation of watching male erections I decided I would not attempt any sexual contact with a biological female ever.

My own penis had always been abnormally tiny. At 28 years old I had never ejaculated as a male. My only sexual release came from having "wet dreams" at night and always with a soft, limp cock. I had tried to pull on my tiny member, but it never responded by getting hard. I was convinced I did not have the physical ability to ejaculate as a male.

When I was 29 it came time for my annual physical. This time I decided I would not hide how I had been living from my doctor. I dressed for my appointment wearing my prettiest full cut panties with lots of lace and nylon and a matching training bra with pink bows and lace around the nylon cups. I wore male clothing over this and went to my appointment.

When I was in the examination room with my doctor he asked me to take off my shirt and pants. When I did I revealed my pretty lingerie underneath. I took in a deep breath as I did this and he looked at me and said;

"Okay.............Why don't you fill me in on the reason you're wearing this."

I told him how I had been living the past ten years and how I had never experienced a male ejaculation in my entire life. I said I was tired of hiding this and was wondering if there was something he could do to help me physically adjust to my feelings.

"Well, I do see that your testosterone levels have always been very low. In fact they are close to a level found in most females. Why don't you drop your panties and I'll check out your testicles."

I did as he asked as his hands felt for my tiny balls. I was and have always been fully shaved between my legs.

"Your testicles are very underdeveloped for someone your age. This is probably why your male hormone levels are so low. Is your penis able to have an erection?" He asked.

"I cannot remember the last time I felt hard or even a plumpness in my penis." I responded.

"Well, your penis appears to be very small for a male your age. Let me ask you this; Have you ever had sexual intercourse with a female?"

"I never have because of my inability to ejaculate. That along with my tiny size and lack of full erections has kept me away from any female sexual contact. "

"Do you want to be able to have sexual intercourse as a male?" He asked.

"To be fully honest, 'No,' I enjoy being as feminine and female as I can be. I love everything about being a girl."

"It appears to me you have no real shaft to your penis. Only a hood that protrudes just enough to allow you to pee. Is that accurate?" He asked.

"Yes, it is. It's much easier and cleaner for me to pee sitting down and I do it as much as I can."

"What would you like me to suggest you do?" My doctor asked in a matter of fact way.

I took a deep breath and said; "Is there a way you could surgically make it impossible for me to ever have an erection? And can you do this without removing my penis so I could still use it to pee?"

There, I said it and I exhaled as I did hoping he would not think I was out of my mind.

"There is a simple laparoscopic surgery I could do that would sew up the entrance to the spongy ducts of the penis that fill with blood when you have an erection. It would not prevent blood from flowing to your penis normally, but it would make it impossible to fill those chambers that fill when sexual stimulation is present."

"Will it hurt?" I asked.

"Not at all. It would be like a vasectomy, but in this case, blood flow for an erection would be impossible. After about six months or so the spongy chambers of the penis would naturally grow together from a lack of occasional blood flow and then you would be permanently unable to have an erection. Would you want that?" He asked.

"I have thought about it a lot and I very much want to never have the ability to have an erection, so 'yes' this is something I would like you to do for me." I responded positively and felt good about my answer.

"We can schedule this for next week and it takes only a few minutes to do right here in the office." He said.

"I want it very much. Is there anything else you can do safely that will bring out my female characteristics?" I asked.

"Your testosterone levels are so low because of your underdeveloped testicles, I could give you a prescription for a small amount of estrogen. It may take about nine months, but I would expect your testicles to shrink to nothing with the added estrogen in your bloodstream."

"Would it be safe?" I asked.

"For you, it would be very safe since you already have a naturally elevated estrogen level. Your ball mound will shrink and for all medical measurements you will not have any testicles. They will atrophy away to almost nothing."

"What about my penis?" I asked.

"It too will shrink, although there is not much left of it now. Your ability to pee using it will not be affected. I would expect when you are relaxed, the hood will gently fold back inside your body. You will not have a choice. You will be forced to sit down to pee."

"What about my hips and my breasts?" I asked in anticipation.

"Your hips will widen. Your breasts will grow larger and more sensitive and your nipples will increase in size. Your skin will soften and I see you have basically no body hair as is, so you should expect to totally lose all types of body hair and have it replaced with fine fuzz. You will present to the world as a female without any trouble at all."

"I want to do this." I said with conviction. "I want to be a full time girl."

"Then schedule a time next week and I'll perform the surgery and start you on a 90 day supply of estrogen. You'll check in with me every 90 days to make sure everything is fine and you should have no real side effects at all."

I agreed and made my appointment. Just like he said, the surgery was very easy and done with a local anesthetic. I went from the doctor's office to the pharmacy and filled my estrogen prescription and took my fist dose that night.

In about a week I began to notice a decrease in sex drive, but it was not something that bothered me.

Six weeks into taking daily estrogen pills my little scrotum was noticeably smaller. It began to pull back into my body taking my shrinking testicles with it. I had not seen any form of a shaft on my penis for about three weeks. It was impossible to urinate without sitting down. Needless to say, I had not had even the slightest hint of an erection since the surgery and hormone pills. My full cut panties fit me more comfortably than they ever had and felt totally natural.

At eight weeks my breasts began to feel sore as my nipples had tripled in size. Occasionally, my training bra would have wet spots where my nipples had ever so lightly begun to discharge.

The physical sensations of being a girl had me over joyed. I could not wait to see what the next year would bring.

During my ten years of living alone before I asked my doctor for help I had spent time learning how to apply my make-up and how to perfect my female look. I always wore wigs as I could get just the right look and color I wanted as I got very good at being my own hair stylist.

It was also during this time I posed for and took over one thousand pictures of myself from fully formally dressed all the way to wearing only a training bra with my legs spread apart clearly showing my non-existent penis and testicle mound. The majority of my photos had me in almost all of my various lingerie outfits and I was always in full make-up and a wig. Without too much bragging, the photos of me showed a beautiful, sexy, woman.

When I went to the doctor for my nine month check-up he looked me over when I was nude and took a look at the blood work I had done the week before the appointment.

"Your body is adapting to being a female more easily than I had imagined. Have you noticed any uncomfortable side effects?' He asked.

"Not really. My breasts were a little bit sore about six months ago, but I have become accustomed to the feeling." I replied.

"That's not surprising. Part of the reason for that is you do not have enough estrogen in your system. If I increased your dosage your breasts will mature more naturally and the soreness will disappear. Your scrotum will however disappear completely inside your body and what's left of your testicles will dissolve away forever." He told me.

I quickly replied without any hesitation saying;

"Ohhhh, that sounds wonderful! I'm so ready for that to happen. I'm totally relaxed and natural being a girl."

"Okay. Since the estrogen dosage you're now taking is so low, I'll double it and you should start to see and feel the results in a couple of weeks."

The doctor was right. In a little more than two weeks my scrotum had fully pulled inside my body. The little helmet of my penis had also pulled back inside my body so only the tiny slit on the tip was showing at skin level. There was absolutely no shaft at all for my cock. I began to see more dramatic increases in my breasts and at the end of the year I was a very solid A cup bra size.

At the end of my first year taking estrogen and having surgery to completely stop my ability to have an erection, I was approaching 30 years old. My breasts were discharging a white milky liquid on a monthly basis and my wet dreams in my panties had all but stopped.

In the second year the doctor increased my estrogen dosage again by double and I needed only to see him every six months for a check-up. Everything was working perfectly and my body was really past the point of no return in becoming female.

On my 30th birthday I decided to join a couple of Crossdresser web sites that promised to help one find a date with a biological male who found girls like me sexually attractive.

I posted about 50 pictures of myself on two different sites. I did not hide the fact that I did not have a vagina and I had pictures of myself from fully dressed to naked from the waist down with legs spread apart. In all of my photos I was in full make-up and wig.

I listed that I was interested in finding a man who would consider me as a possible wife. I said I was not interested in "one night stands" but instead wanted to find a loving, long term relationship. In one week I had seven men reach out to me saying they wanted to meet me.

I took things slowly and began sharing emails with my possible dates. I was interested in the fact that all seven of them had been married to biological women but were now divorced. All of them told me how attractive they thought my pictures were. I found this exciting. I was a girl attracting sexual attention from biological males!

In my email correspondence I narrowed down my male suitors to one in particular who I found to be very romantic and very loving and gentle in his communication with me. I told him how much I enjoyed his emails and his loving words. He answered me with more romantic emails that made my head spin.

I asked him to send me more photos of himself which he did including one that showed him with a long hard erection. I was immediately taken with how handsome he was and I could not stop looking at his straight, hard, cock. We continued to trade emails for another three weeks when he asked me if we could meet for an in-person date.

I was nervous, but had a good feeling about him, so I agreed to meet him at a local upscale hotel bar. I arrived a few minutes late so I would be sure to find him in the hotel bar. I spotted him in a booth and went to his table to introduce myself. He stood up and kissed my hand as he asked me to sit. I was dressed in a loose skirt and top and had my most beautiful set of satin and lace lingerie on under my outfit.

"You are even more beautiful in person than your picture." He said.

"Thank you. I think you are very handsome, just like your photos." I replied.

We sat close together in the booth and shared more than a couple of drinks. We had immediate chemistry with each other as we talked effortlessly for over two hours. A couple of times during the evening I felt his hand on my upper leg, but he did not try anything indecent with me. I went from feeling scared walking up to the table, to completely comfortable as a pretty lady meeting a handsome man for the first time.

It was around 11pm when he leaned into my ear and asked if I would consent to him taking me to his home which was a couple of miles away. I did not hesitate in my reply.

"Yes. I would love to go with you." I said.

I had taken a cab to meet him with the hope that our date would turn into something more. What I had hoped for was happening.

We left in his car and the entire way he treated me with total respect as a lady and I loved it.

When we got to his house it was on a slight hill and it overlooked the ocean. It was beautiful when he opened the drapes and the full moon reflected off the ocean. The lights in the room were off and only moonlight illuminated us as we sat on the sofa. The setting was very romantic!

He put his hand behind my neck and kissed my ear. I felt a shudder of excitement shoot through my body as I realized I was about to make love with another person for the first time in my life, and that someone was a very handsome man!

He moved his mouth from my ear toward my lips and I parted my lips and effortlessly allowed his warm tongue to slide into my mouth. We kissed each other deeply as his hands went to my breast and began flicking my already enlarged nipples through my bra.

My hand went down between his legs and I felt a huge penis growing with each heartbeat through his pants. It was happening! I was a total girl getting a biological male sexually stimulated! I absolutely loved the feeling.

We continued to tongue kiss and his hand pulled away from my nipples and I felt it sliding up my silk stockings under my dress to the lace top and then it brushed into the front of my panties. There was zero hint of any kind of male sexual response in the front of my panties. My surgery and hormone treatments were doing their job.

My hand was unbuckling his belt and unzipping his fly so I could directly feel his huge erect penis, and I was not disappointed.

His erect cock immediately poked out of the front of his boxer shorts as soon as I unzipped his pants. I felt the tip of his massive organ and it was wet with his pre-cum. I quickly pulled away from his tongue and got on my knees on the floor between his legs. He stayed sitting on the sofa and slid his pants and boxers down to his ankles. The slit on the tip of his penis head was gaping open as if it wanted to squirt liquid immediately. I quickly put the tip on my tongue into the enlarging slit to keep it from releasing its load. He gasped out loud and said;

"Swallow me........Swallow my hard cock honey."

I pulled my tongue back and quickly slid his throbbing penis between my lips. I could feel his heartbeat with my lips as his penis became harder and harder. I was shocked at how long and how hard he was as he loudly moaned;

"Yes, baby. Yes!........I've never been so sexually excited! Slide me deeper!"

It was totally natural for me to slide him deeper into my mouth with my tongue flicking the underside of his cock head. All at once I felt his penis swell larger and an instant later he released a full load of semen into my mouth with warm streams shooting down my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could and then began sucking on his hard cock to insure I was ingesting all of his ejaculate.

"Oh my God!........Oh my God! Honey, this is the most intense orgasm I have ever had! You are a wonderful lover!" He said gasping for breath.

I felt a warm sticky lotion in the crotch of my panties and came to realize I had ejaculated. (My first time ever and I was almost 31 years old!) I had no trace of erection and the shaft of my penis did not protrude. I simply oozed my cum into my lingerie. My training bra was also soaked around my nipples. I had lactated in an uncontrollable way when I climaxed. I experienced orgasm for the first time ever as a female and the feeling was wonderful!

My date gently pulled me back up on the sofa as he caught his breath and he pulled me in close to him as we again began to tongue kiss each other in a very passionate way. We did this for at least the next 30 minutes before he asked me if I would like to stay the night and join him in his bed.

I felt a very strong attraction for him and I told him I would love to cuddle next to him that night. I had put a long nylon and lace nightgown in my purse in anticipation of staying the night and now it was coming true.

"Can you help me out of my skirt and top?" I asked.

"Of course honey." He replied.

"Please take off my half-slip and camisole too, but leave my bra and panties on." I instructed.

He did as I asked in a slow and loving way. I got my nightgown from my purse and put it on in front of him. He took off all of his clothing and stood before me fully naked. I swooned at the sight of such a handsome man with such a beautiful penis that was starting to get plump again.

"Let's get into bed and cuddle." I said.

"I'd love to. Are you ready to copulate with me again? Because honestly sweetheart, I have never been more sexually stimulated than I am tonight. You are the most perfect sexual partner I have ever been with." He said as his man size penis again began to grow.

"Let's just cuddle together and tongue kiss until we fall asleep." I asked.

"Of course baby. I'll do anything you want." He immediately replied.

I felt safe and loved in a way I never had in his arms. We drifted off to sleep and in the morning we woke together and repeated our passionate sex act again resulting in me swallowing his semen and me climaxing in my bra and panties under my nightgown.

Over the next four months we dated exclusively and made love several times. My relationship with this man felt so natural and so normal I knew I was on to something. When he asked me to move in with him I immediately agreed. That was 30 years ago and we have been together ever since.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,172 Followers
12