My Doctor Helped Me Become a Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was living full time with my lover when it came time for my next doctor visit. I told my doctor I had found a loving mate and was very happy. My doctor told me my estrogen levels were a little on the high side for a biological female. He suggested an MRI of my scrotum to see if I had any traces of testicles. The scan revealed my testicles had dissolved. There was nothing there to create testosterone in my body. I was not able to produce sperm and it was a physical impossibility for me to ever have an erection. I was a biological female without a vagina. I was thrilled with the news. The doctor lowered my estrogen dosage, and to this day I have never missed taking my hormones.

After living with my male lover for almost a year we were married as husband and wife. Our wedding was everything I had always wanted. I wore a beautiful satin and lace flowing gown and my husband was handsome in his tux. I wore gorgeous bridal lingerie under my gown and on our wedding night my husband and I sexually enjoyed each other four times. We kissed and copulated all night until the sun came up. We truly became one. It was, and remains to this day, the most sexually stimulating night of my life.

My husband and I just celebrated our 30th anniversary and we have traveled the world together. With a small bit of augmentation I have a completely natural set of C cup breasts. I have happily lived as a housewife and lover to a most attentive husband. I'm thrilled my testicles naturally dissolved allowing my truly feminine being to emerge. My husband's 8 inch rock hard erections have kept both of us sexually satisfied for years and I hope for many more years of wedded bliss.

12