My Doctors Take Advantage

Story Info
Female transition turns into more.
5.2k words
4.49
5.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,160 Followers

I was checking in for my first doctor's appointment with a new therapist who my surgeon had referred me to. The therapist was a female, and my surgeon was also a female. I had carefully interviewed and chosen my female surgeon as I felt most comfortable with her when I had my undersized testicles removed.

It had been six weeks since my surgery was completed and all I had under my penis was a very small flap of loose skin. My already undersized penis had shrunk even further, if that was possible; to a size I measured at a half inch long. It was mostly just a mushroom head between my legs. I had already experienced a couple of hot flashes during my recovery and I really noticed the different feelings within my body as my testosterone level had dropped to near zero. I was at last physically experiencing what I knew I was all along and that was a girl.

I was absolutely sure I was a girl the very first time I stripped naked and snuck into my mother's bedroom and put on her bra, panties, and slip. Later, when the opportunity presented itself I progressed to wearing my mother's dresses on top of her ultra-feminine lingerie. I knew this was the real me.

I was wearing male clothing over my pretty lingerie when I went to my therapist's office for my first appointment. The therapist greeted me and asked me to sit down.

"Welcome, I'm Dr. Schneider, but you can call me Debbie. And what name makes you most comfortable?" She asked.

"I like the name "Linda." I replied.

"Perfect, Linda it is. How are you feeling today Linda? Your surgeon sent over her reports so I'm aware of where you are in your recovery. Are you feeling any pain?"

"I haven't felt any pain for about the last week. I'm beginning to experience hot flashes and I'm noticing that my skin is feeling much softer. I've felt a slight decrease in my sex drive, but I assume that's because of the fact I have no testosterone in my body anymore." I replied.

"That's right. Would you like me to prescribe a testosterone replacement for you?" Asked Debbie.

"No, not at all. I want to feel and experience everything from here on out as a girl." I said with a smile.

"Okay, that's quite alright. I see you had your prostate removed about five years ago." Said Debbie.

"I did. It was necessary as a precaution against possible cancer. When my prostate was removed it kicked my girly desires into high gear."

"So now, at 34 years old, your body cannot produce any semen or sperm. Are you okay with that?" She asked.

"It's a dream come true for me. I love it that I can't do either." I smiled.

"Tell me, had you ever experienced the act of sexual intercourse with a female before your operations?" She asked.

"Not at all. I stayed completely away from girls when I was younger. I've never kissed a girl on the lips and, of course, never attempted a tongue kiss with a girl."

"So you are in your early 30's and you are a complete virgin when it comes to sexual intercourse?"

"Yes, that's right."

That's okay, that's fine. Did you ever masturbate as a male to a climax?" She asked.

"No. I did not want to touch my penis in a sexual way at all. I'm fairly sure I have never ejaculated. I can only recall 'wet dreams' but no ejaculations like I have seen other men do when I watch porn."

"What about erections? Did you ever have them?" She asked.

"Sometimes I would have one in the morning when I woke up, but they would quickly go down when I got up." Was my answer.

"And those erections never made you want to ejaculate?" She asked.

"Not at all. They made me feel 'dirty' like I was not the girl I wanted to be. They made me start to hate having a penis between my legs."

"What about now? Have you had anything like an erection since this surgery?" She asked.

"I am thrilled to report the answer is a resounding 'no.' I have been completely limp during my entire recovery time." I said with a smile.

"Any other sexual sensations?" She asked.

"My nipples have become super sensitive since the surgery. I'm already feeling a small bit of pain in my breasts, but I'm assuming that is a side effect of no testosterone and my breasts wanting to grow."

"That's correct. And if I'm judging you correctly, it appears you have more than a few female physical features to your body. Would you mind taking off your outer clothing so I can see your body a little better?" Asked Debbie.

"I can do that. I'm just letting you know, I wearing a complete set of lingerie under my male clothes." I replied as I began to unbutton my shirt.

"That's interesting. Is there anything stopping you from dressing completely as a girl going forward?"

"I suppose not. Do you think it would be a good thing for me to do?" I asked.

"Yes. I think it would. Accepting the fact you are now really close to being a physical girl would help your mind accept who you are. Do you know how to apply make-up and do your hair as a girl?" She asked.

"I do. It was my mother who taught me how to put on make-up when I turned 19. She had me put on one of her bras and a pair of her panties and she stripped herself down to bra and panties too and she gave me lessons on applying lip gloss and foundation. She also told me to grow my hair out and later she helped me curl it into a nice hairdo."

"So your mother was helpful in making you comfortable as a girl?" Asked Debbie.

"She was. She was very involved making me know that everything I was feeling was 'okay' and I did not need to feel ashamed around her when I wanted to fully express myself as a girl. She helped me with my first sexy garter belt and nylon stockings, and she also encouraged me to shave my legs." I replied.

"And your father did not have a problem with you wanting to be a girl?" Asked the doctor.

"I never knew my father. My mother was very loose sexually and when she found out she was pregnant it was after a week where she had unprotected sex with five different men. She allowed all five of them to ejaculate inside of her so any one of them could have gotten her pregnant."

"Then it sounds like you are not at all self-conscious about presenting yourself to the world as a girl; am I right?" Asked Debbie.

"You are right." Was my reply.

"You have come to me to help you ease your mind in your transition, so as a first step I want you to only wear dresses and pretty lingerie every day going forward. And I want you to put on your make-up every morning. Also, you should dispose of every article of male clothing you own. You are now Linda on a full-time basis. Who you were before does not exist." Smiled Debbie.

"I think I'm really going to finally be at ease with who I know I am. I'm thrilled that I can no longer physically have sex as a male. I want to present myself to the world as the prettiest girl-next-door that I can. And when it comes to experiencing sex with another person, I want to be the one who pleases my partner. I think it would be exciting to be with a man and have him become sexually aroused being with me. I would consider myself a complete woman if I was able to have him become so aroused he would have an orgasm." I sighed.

"What about other girls? Do you have any sexual attraction to them?" Asked the doctor.

"I'm not real sure, but I'm not ruling it out. I am very comfortable being with another girl who is just wearing a bra and panties. I enjoy watching other girls dress and undress in pretty lingerie. I've never been naked with another girl before." I replied.

"But you might like to try?" Asked the doctor.

"I might." Was my response.

"What about your partner touching your penis? Would you like that?" She asked.

"No, not at all. My penis disgusts me, I hate having it between my legs. If a partner touched it, it would turn me off. I'm a girl and I want to do the touching and pleasing." I said directly.

"At our next session when you are in your dress, I'll have you pull down your panties and show me the results of your surgery. When I see that I can suggest something that I feel would please you sexually." Assured Debbie.

I spent more than an hour getting ready for my next session with Dr. Debbie. I made sure I wore my most feminine lingerie under my knee length dress. I also wore my lace top stockings attached to a beautiful satin and lace garter belt. I decided to wear two white petticoats, one was light weight, the other was much fuller and both had lots of chiffon and lace. I did not wear breast forms on my chest as my breasts were beginning to show signs of enlargement and fit very naturally into my training bra. I was sitting in Debbie's office directly across from her with my legs crossed when she asked me to disrobe.

"As I said in our last session, now is a good time for you to show me the results of your surgery. Is it more comfortable for you to take off your dress before you show me what it looks like in your panties?" Asked Debbie.

"I can take my dress off, yes, it would make it easier when I pull down my panties." I replied.

I slowly stood up and gently tugged at the side zipper on my dress and when it was all the way unzipped I let my dress fall off my shoulders and to the floor. I was standing in front of my therapist in my petticoats and camisole.

"Oh wow! Your lingerie is so ultra-feminine. Is this what you wear every day?" Asked Debbie.

"I wear my petticoats if I'm in my nice dress and I going out. Otherwise, I usually just wear a full or half-slip every day." Was my answer.

"Well leave your petticoats on and lift them up so I can see your panties." Directed Debbie.

"If I'm holding up my petticoats, it will be a little awkward for me to pull down my panties." I smiled.

"I'll help you and pull your panties down when we get that far. I want to see what is left between your legs." Said Debbie.

I lifted both of my petticoats and my full-cut nylon and lace panties came into view. They were white nylon and baby blue lace around the waist and leg openings. There was zero hint of anything between my legs. Debbie reached out and pulled my panties down to my knees clearly exposing my tiny, hairless penis which was under the sexy garter belt I was wearing.

"So that's all that's left? It looks like a tiny length of string! It's so thin! And it's never been erect since your surgery?" She asked.

"Never. It hasn't even come close." I smiled.

"And before your surgeries you never once experienced sexual intercourse by putting your penis into a girl?" Asked Debbie.

"Never once. I never ever had the opportunity or the desire." I sighed.

"Okay Linda. That's as far as we should take things here in my office. Pull your panties back up and put your dress back on. I imagine wearing lingerie is much more comfortable for you now, am I right?" Asked Debbie.

"Oh much more! I've been excited by how my little breasts are beginning to ever so slightly fill into my training bra. And the real absence of anything between my legs feels very natural in a pair of panties. I'm very much at home being a girl." I smiled as I put my clothes back on.

"I think you are doing wonderful Linda! For our next session, I'd like to schedule it at your house if you don't mind. I want to make sure you are living there 100% as a girl. You should not have any kind of male clothing there at all and I'd like to check out your decorating tastes. Would you have a problem with that?" Asked my therapist.

"No, I can't think of a reason why not. You'll find I am 100% feminine in everything I do at home." I replied.

"That's what I want to see." She smiled.

The next session was scheduled in a couple of days and I spent the time getting the house clean. I wore my lingerie complete with stockings and a dress all day every day. I always applied make-up every morning, and I slept every night in a nightgown with my panties on underneath. There was not one article of male clothing in my house and my decorating taste was purely feminine. It was a little after 6pm when the doorbell rang, I answered the door.

"Hi Debbie. I hope this wasn't too much of an inconvenience for you." I said as I invited Debbie in.

"Oh not at all honey. I hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of inviting your surgeon to join us tonight. You know we work closely together referring patients." Said Debbie.

"Yes. I was aware of that. Is she expected soon?" I asked.

"I saw her pulling up as I was, she'll be here in just a minute." Replied Debbie.

Just as soon as she said this the doorbell rang again and I opened it to see my surgeon who had performed my surgery.

"Hi Linda! You look great!" She said.

"Hi doctor Hill." I replied.

"Call me Janet; I'm so pleased Debbie asked me to join you. I always like to see how my patients adapt to their new lives, and at first glance, it looks like you are doing great!"

"Thank you. I feel wonderful! Everything I feel, I feel with femininity. With your help I'm finally the girl I always knew I was." I smiled.

"And you look beautiful. So to start, Debbie and I would like you to unzip your dress and take it off." Said Janet.

"Well, it's just us girls here so that shouldn't be a problem." I replied.

I unzipped my dress down the side and easily stepped out of it freeing my arms without having it go over my head and mess with my long hair. I was wearing a very feminine nylon and lace camisole over my bra and a fairly full petticoat.

"Oh Linda, you are really, really feminine. And your breasts are a very solid A cup size. You've done all this without hormones?" Asked Janet.

"No hormones at all. I'm not a real fan of taking them. Besides, I think I'm developing into a girl very nicely." I answered.

"I'd say you are right!" Chimed in Debbie.

"Can you slide your petticoat down and step out of it?" Asked Janet.

"I can." I replied.

I slowly slid down my petticoat so it would not pull on my panties and garter belt. When the lace and chiffon petticoat was on the floor I stepped out of it and folded it up on the sofa.

"Linda, you are a very beautiful girl. Let me lower the straps on your camisole so you can take it off. Let's see you in just your bra and panties." Said Janet.

I let Janet do as she asked. I had pulled my full cut rumba panties with lace on my butt on over my garter belt that held up my stockings. When Janet removed my camisole I was standing in front of the two women in just my bra, panties, and stockings.

"Look between her legs, there is no hint at all of her tiny penis showing in her panties." Said Janet to Debbie.

"You're right, you do beautiful work Janet. And Linda, you are being truthful when you tell me you have never participated in sexual activity with another person?" Asked Debbie.

"I'm telling the truth. I never have." I answered.

"Well, Janet and I want to introduce you to how wonderful you can feel enjoying sex with another person." Said Debbie.

"What do you mean? We're all girls." I said.

"That's the best way to start." Smiled Janet.

With that, Janet approached Debbie and the two of them put their lips together in a very passionate tongue kiss. Janet raised up her hand to Debbie's clothed breast and began to lovingly squeeze and stroke it. Debbie slid her hand between Janet's legs and began to gently push. Both women enjoyed what they were doing to each other. I found myself getting turned on and I felt my nipples becoming erect in my bra. I found myself wanting to join in. I noticed that Janet took a breath and saw my nipples poking up straight in my training bra. She smiled and then said turning to me;

"Linda baby, are we turning you on?"

"Yes. I've never felt my nipples like this before." I replied.

"I can see they are getting bigger. Would you let me unhook your bra so I can see your breasts and nipples and then let me lick and suck on your feminine nipples?" She asked.

"I guess so. I've never done anything like that before." I stammered.

Janet came close and reached around to unhook my bra. She slowly lowered my bra straps as my A cup breasts revealed themselves. She cupped my breast with her hand and then lowered her mouth and licked her tongue across my erect nipple. I felt a jolt go through my body as she licked again and gently squeezed my breast in her hand. I let out a moan and it was then she put my nipple between her lips and gently sucked on me giving me a sensation I had never felt before.

While Janet was playing with my breasts, Debbie had her hand inside my rumba panties and was flicking at my lifeless little penis. Then I felt her finger move back a little as she inserted it into my asshole. I felt another shot of excitement go through my body. My ass was being penetrated and my breast was being sucked. I let out a loud moan and then my entire body began to shake.

"Looks like you are enjoying yourself." Said Debbie.

"I've never felt anything as good as this before. I'm a virgin and I never knew having sex could feel this good." I said as I stood there wearing only my rumba panties, a garter belt and stockings.

"You are a perfect girl Linda. You are overly feminine and your sexual response to us has been very girly." Said Janet.

"Are you two going to stay fully clothed while I'm only in my panties?" I asked.

"Why don't we all go into the bedroom? It will be more comfortable for all of us." Suggested Debbie.

The three of us went into my bedroom and the two women began to undress each other.

"Stand over here Linda. You can watch us undress each other and learn from what we do." Said Debbie.

They each unzipped each other's dress and slowly slid them off each other's body to the floor. Each of them was wearing a half-slip with lots of lace on the hem and very pretty satin and lace bras. They had stepped out of their dresses and their eyes met each other and they again began a long passionate tongue kiss while they hugged each other wearing only their bras and slips. My nipples grew larger still as I watched and I felt a tiny bit of fluid leak out of the tip of my penis into my panties.

Janet slid her hands into the waistband of Debbie's half-slip and slid it down over Debbie's full cut panties. Debbie had lots of lace on her panties. Debbie did the same to Janet showing Janet's full cut panties that also had lots of lace. The two women were in just bra and panties when they each unhooked their bras to reveal their C cup breasts. I so wished I could have breasts as large as they had.

Debbie cupped Janet's naked breast and immediate began licking and sucking on Janet's nipple. Soon Janet did the same to Debbie. Watching to two women do this I squirted another little bit of fluid into my panties. Debbie turned and looked at me as the two women were wearing only their panties, she said;

"Linda honey, why don't you get on your hands and knees on the bed."

I did as I was asked. The two girls kissed each other again and then Debbie said to Janet:

"Janet baby, did you bring our toy?"

"I have it right here." Said Janet.

Janet produced a very realistic looking rubber dildo penis. It looked to be about seven inches long and had veins on it; it was a little intimidating. When Debbie saw it she smiled and immediately took off her panties. She climbed onto the bed next to me fully nude on her back and spread her legs open. She was fully shaved and she was stroking her pussy lips with her finger and inserting it every so often. It was clear she was getting very wet.

"Move your hand Debbie honey. I want to lube up our toy with your juices before I slide it into Linda."

Debbie took her hand away and Janet, still wearing her panties, got on the bed with us and got between Debbie's legs with the dildo. I watched as she positioned the dildo on Debbie's cunt lips and then slowly, but forcefully inserted the entire length of the dildo into Debbie's pussy. Debbie gasped as she did this and her pussy juices flowed out the sides of her pussy around the dildo.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,160 Followers
12