My Doctors Take Advantage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's it! You know how to fuck me! Fuck me till I cum!" Shouted Debbie.

With that, Janet began sliding the dildo in and out of Debbie faster and faster. She also leaned down and put her lips on Debbie's and the two of them again joined into a deep tongue kiss Debbie was wiggling as the dildo rammed into and out of her until finally she began to quiver and shake over her entire body.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming!" Shouted Debbie as she twitched and her muscles shook. Never having seen this, I assumed she was having an orgasm.

"Oh wow, baby! You really soaked our toy!" Said Janet.

"I think having Linda watch us added to the pleasure." Gasped Debbie.

"You're already on your hands and knees Linda; turn your back side toward me so I can pull down your pretty panties." Said Janet.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"I'm going to slide our soaking toy inside you so you will learn how it feels to please a man. It's time for you to start having sex and having sex with a man is what will be best for you." Directed Janet.

I did as she asked and she pulled my rumba panties down to my knees and I immediately felt something warm at my asshole, then I felt her begin to push the dildo into me. I gasped as I felt the head of it slide inside me. I could not control my lifeless little penis as it immediately began to ooze fluid out of it. Janet saw this happening and she slid the dildo deeper inside me as I gasped in delight.

"It looks like you are enjoying this." Said Janet.

"Look at her penis losing its fluid; I'd say she is really enjoying this." Said Debbie as she rolled onto her side to look at me.

"I...love...this...feeling!" I said between gasps.

"So you like getting fucked?" Asked Debbie.

"Very much so, the feeling is wonderful. I don't want it to stop!" I began to shudder.

"It looks like our new girl is cumming." Said Debbie.

As Janet moved the dildo faster and faster I felt a warm glow come over my entire body and my limp little penis immediately stopped losing fluid as I began to shake and gasp for air. I had never in my life had a feeling like I was having now as I almost felt myself pass out in delight. I went down onto the bed as Janet pulled the dildo out of me and my body convulsed a couple of times before I finally relaxed in pleasure.

"So you really liked having sex didn't you Linda?" Asked Debbie.

"I loved it! I've never felt anything like it. I have a very strong desire to find a man to enjoy love making with. I want to feel him insert his erection into me and ejaculate his semen and sperm inside of me. It's really a turn-on watching you girls make love, but I want to be loved by a man." I smiled at Debbie.

"Oh honey, that is so great. The way you look, you'll have no problem attracting a man into your bed." Smiled Debbie as she reached over and kissed me on my lips pushing her tongue into my mouth.

"Janet sweetheart, lick my clit honey while Linda sucks on my nipples, then we'll switch and teach Linda how to properly lick a clit." Said Debbie.

Debbie lay on her back still fully nude and spread her legs apart. Janet got between her legs and bent her face down to Debbie's cunt and began licking. Debbie motioned me over to her breasts and I lowered my mouth to her nipples and began to gently suck on them. Debbie was quickly enjoying this as Janet and I were giving her pleasure.

"Okay Janet, before I cum show Linda how to lick and find my clit. When you find it Linda, gently suck on it to bring me to orgasm."

Janet and I changed places and for the first time in my life I put my mouth and tongue on a woman's cunt lips. I licked up and down her lips and felt her rock hard clit at the top of the lips. The entire act felt very strange to me. I felt no sexual thrill at all. I found myself having a fantasy that I was licking a man's erect cock. I was really getting into the mood of wanting to have sex with a man.

"Linda honey, are you enjoying this?" Asked Debbie.

"I would enjoy it more if I was sucking on a man's erect cock." I answered honestly.

"That's okay honey. You are really into being a girl and that's what all of us wanted. Janet baby, why don't you come here and finish me while Linda watches? Then I'll finish you off." Said Debbie looking at Janet.

I pulled back and watched as Janet took off her panties. The two women were in just their garter belts and stockings. Janet gave Debbie a deep tongue kiss and then quickly went down between Debbie's legs and began sucking on Debbie's clit. Debbie pinched her own nipples and began little spasms and soon she had a body wide spasm as she experienced orgasm. Janet's mouth held tight around Debbie's clit as she came, and once again I saw clear fluid leak out of my fully limp penis.

"Have I told you how much I love you?" Said Debbie to Janet.

"And I love you too honey." Answered Janet.

"Let me suck your clit and get you to cum." Said Debbie.

The two girls changed places and started with a tongue kiss. Their almost naked bodies were pressed into each other when Debbie went down between Janet's legs and began licking and sucking on Janet's rather large clit. Janet pinched her own nipples as Debbie sucked harder and harder, then Janet's body heaved in delight as she gasped and had an intense orgasm. Debbie again went up to Janet's mouth and inserted her tongue in a deep and passionate kiss as she lay on top of Janet. Their kissing went on for more than a couple of minutes and their cunt lips were grinding together.

"I don't ever want a man to touch me as long as I have you." Said Debbie to Janet.

"And once I met you I have never let a man touch me baby. You are all that I need and want." Said Janet to Debbie.

While the two girls were lying next to each other and lightly kissing, I could plainly see their pussy lips were still red a swollen from each of them having sex. I got up from the bed and went to my dresser and got out a new pair of pink full cut panties and pulled them on. I put my bra back on and got a clean full-slip from the dresser and put it on over my head.

"You look so beautiful and feminine!" Said Debbie.

"You sure do Linda. Your shriveled little penis is all that remains from before. You are very, very girly." Agreed Janet.

"I feel very girly, except for my desire to have full, natural breasts like you girls have. Janet; can you give me breast implants so I can fill out my figure?" I asked.

"That's a very easy surgery I would be glad to perform. I can do it laparoscopically and you will not have any kind of scars that will ever show. You'll need to wear a bra everyday going forward after the surgery." Said Janet.

"That's fine, I wear a training bra everyday now as it is. I want to be able to wear a full size bra and lower my breasts into C cups every morning. Can you also assure me my nipples will remain as sexually sensitive as they are now?" I asked.

"Of course honey. If you would like I can even make your nipples a little larger without you losing any sensation." Replied Janet.

"I would like that! I want to be proud of my breasts when I take my bra off in front of a man." I smiled.

"I'll make you very proud." Said Janet.

Janet did not let me down. She gave me a pair of 38C implants and there is no trace at all of a scar. The 38C size fits my body perfectly, and in the process she enlarged my nipples and they are still really sensitive. I love putting my satin and lace bra on every morning and lowering my breasts into the full size cups. I am a full-time girl projecting ultra-femininity.

In the next few months I put my picture and description on a few dating sights for girls like me and I received several offers from men for me to be their girlfriend. I began a relationship with a very nice man and I now live with him full-time as his female partner. Everything seems to be going as I had hoped it would.

12