All Comments on 'My Dom is Such a Nice Lad'

by TheRedChamber

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
docmagnusdocmagnusabout 2 years ago

One of the most erotic stories I've read here on literotica in quite a while.

HargaHargaabout 2 years ago

Well written and easy to read, but.....could have been tragic if the young lad had found a bound and gagged corpse in the attic. With that said, what an education for the lad. He obviously isn't going to be a Dom but likes a certain amount of control and is a bit freaky (pissing fetish). I feel we missed out on a bunch of fun stuff before he went off to school. For me personally I would love to see what kind of fun and games these two could get into, maybe even including his new girlfriend.

.

Cheers

TheRedChamberTheRedChamberabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Harga - Yes, it had occurred to me that there could have been serious implications if she hadn't been found. I considered adding a line to say that the burglar/dom had tipped someone off that she was there in the morning, but Alex had gotten there first (I might have had to get Alex out of bed a lot earlier for that to work, which he really wouldn't have liked), but in the end decided to leave it. I think there might be potential for a 'Sub's Revenge' story from this though.

Regarding the stuff we missed out on in the middle - I'm trying to focus on writing one-shot stories of reasonably short length at the moment, so have been fairly ruthless about only including what I consider the most interesting and plot-important stuff. There may be more to explore with these characters though and I had considered writing something else about Alex and Dee's 'normal' relationship.

Thanks for reading.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 2 years ago

Really well done. I enjoyed this. Nice touch of humor, along with the sexy fun. Great Story!

KimGordon67KimGordon6711 months ago

I liked this a lot. As someone who's pretty subby and is just getting into something with someone who ... well, I'm guessing his dom experience is minimal, if it exists at all ... I really get the whole dilemma of having to top from the bottom when you're dealing with someone new to the whole dynamic. You captured that nicely, and also Alex's realisation of his own preferences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRedChamber@TheRedChamber
April Fools' Day story now published - Chocolate and the Charlie Factory. This story is part of the Hannah Has Plans series of stories. These are short fun stories that are each stand-alone. There's no real continuity and they range over the whole period of the couple's relat...