My Dom's Decisions

Story Info
A sub finds many tasks to perform.
1.6k words
3.86
13.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of being submissive and letting another superior being guide, direct and change me has become one of my driving desires. Over the past 15 years I have realized I am much better at pleasing others and have determined based on numerous online doms/master/mentors that I really should not care about my own pleasure if I can serve another and give them what they desire. These submissive feelings have grown and I spent much of my time online looking for someone to take over my sexual existence and mold me as they wish, not where my fetishes might lead me.

I recently found a dom who has taken me on some interesting adventures in submission. My Dom has taken over my computer using Teamviewer, made himself administrator and me a limited user. He frequently pops in and changes my desktop making me constantly wonder what picture he will choose and hopefully my wife won't see. He has me keep my computer on all the time so he can visit at his pleasure. He also knows a good sub must be busy so he gave me some tasks I recently completed that he wants me to write about so you will all know the depths of my submission.

His first real task was to dress in sissy stockings, garter and bra under my street cloths and go to the local adult store and purchase a new large dildo. I was to wear a butt plug for this outing. I was instructed to ask for assistance and try to get photos of me and the attendant shopping. Once I had bought my toy, I was to come home, strip to my sissy outfit and suck my new toy as I am a good cock sucker. Once the dildo had a good suck I was to jack off into my panties as a reward. Of course all this was to be filmed to the greatest extent and put on my computer for my Dom's viewing pleasure.

I was able to do this first task on a Saturday as we live in the country and the nearest adult store a fifty minute drive in Richmond. I told my wife I was going to a wood working demonstration as I needed a good reason to travel all that way. I put on my outfit downstairs, where I have my hoard of sissy cloths, and was able to fill my ass with my plug and say good bye to the wife without her figuring out I was dressed under my shirt. It was so slutty driving all the way dressed as a sissy. I made sure I did not speed too much as it would have been interesting if I was pulled over.

Once at the store I plucked up my nerve, entered and looked around. A very pretty young lady was stocking some shelves so I took the opportunity to ask her for help. I was told to be sure she knew I was there under my Dom's instruction to look for new dildo. I told her this and she smiled and said she could help. She took me to the dildo section and we spent a good 5 minutes looking around, she asked me what size I was looking for, color, feel. She was very helpful, opening boxes and having me feel the dildos. I felt like we were just two girls looking for a new toy. I did ask her once we had picked one if she could take a picture of me to prove to my dom I had gotten her assistance. She was all for it, and I even opened my shirt and showed my white bra covered tit for the picture.

I then picked out two nice white stocking thigh highs I like to wear and paid for the items with cash. Once out of the store, I went to lunch, eating at a fast food place, then off to the wood working demo. This was also interesting as I was surrounded by guys watching the demo. Initially I was seated, but the butt plug on a hard chair got too much. So I stood for the last half of the demo. Once done, I headed home.

Again driving all dressed was a real thrill. Once I got home, I got lucky as the wife was out. I went down to the basement, stripped to my lingerie and took out the plug finally. It had been in for over 6 hours by then. My hole was nice and loose. I like to cum with a vibrator in my asspussy so I knew it would soon be full again. I got my new dildo and turned on my phone camera to give a nice show of me sucking off my new toy. Once I had that done, I got down to jacking off my little dick with my panties on top. I worked my vib in my pussy and read some nice stories about cuckold interracial sucking to get me going. I quickly blew a nice load into the panties. The film shows me cumming, licking the cum off the panties and making sure to thank my Dom for letting me cum. That was a very exciting task and I think my dom was happy with the pictures and videos I posted for him.

Of course once one task is complete another is soon on the way. I do like that about my dom, as he knows I need constant control to feel worthwhile. His next task was a big step. He instructed me to find two black guys that would sign my body with their names. One on my dick, and the other on my ass. Of course to get a black guy to do that I knew I would have to exchange my body for their pleasure. I thought the best way was to write a craigslist ad detailing how my dom had instructed me to get two BBC studs to sign my body and I would enjoy making their time enjoyable for them if they wished to contact me. I got a couple of replies and began to figure out ways to meet them.

The first stud required me to rent a room in Charlottesville at lunch time. He was able to get away at that time and I made up some excuse to go to town without my wife. It was very embarrassing asking the clerk at the hotel if they could rent a room at noon and what was their cheapest price. She had to know I was there to get fucked and she showed it in her expression. She was a middle aged black lady and I knew she saw me as a worthless white whore boy. I texted my new stud that I had the room and he arrived just a little late. He was a young black guy with dreadlocks. He was well dressed and we quickly got naked. Again, I was in stockings and panties as that was his request. I had him take a nice picture signing his name, KAM on my dick. And also a dick comparison picture my Dom had requested. Once that was done, he had me suck his cock in various positions for a good 30 minutes. He was doing poppers and enjoyed his time as he really moaned and pumped my mouth when he came deep in my throat. Once done, it was the usual chatting and off he went. I went home with his dick taste on my breath. I love sucking black cock. Once home I uploaded the pictures for my Dom and of course jacked off my little dick.

It took a few days till the next ad reply. This guy was closer and after a quick meet in a parking lot to check each other out, we set up a visit for Sunday morning when my wife was out to church.

He showed up right on time and was nervous coming to my house as he had no desire to meet a furious wife. I met him in the same white stockings, panties and a pair of my wife heels. He liked my outfit and felt me up as we walked to the bedroom.

He got naked and had me suck his cock for a bit. I again asked him to sign my ass and film it which he did. We also did a cock comparison picture. He asked me if I really was doing this for someone and I told him yes. I told him I had an online dom who tasked me. He seemed to be thinking what a sick fag I must be and quickly told me to bend over the bed he needed to bust a nut. He quickly thrust deep in my pussy and pumped. It was a nice size cock but he came much to quick. He said his girlfriend had not been giving him any for the last month so he was ready to bust. He said he would be longer if there was a next time. We kind of made an agreement that I would be available Sunday mornings to be his fuck toy. Will see if that develops. I have not heard from him since.

Once again I put all the photos and videos on my computer for my Dom to view. He left a note telling me I had done good and he was happy with my obedience. As a reward he told me to write this story and post in on literotica. It has been good to express my activities and feelings. I have been really enjoying serving out his tasks. They have been imaginative and I know he must have chosen what I was to do from the numerous pictures and stories I have on my computer. I know he has gone through all my documents, pics and videos. I hope he keeps pushing as I am only a submissive and know I must serve. I wonder what his next task will be.