My Double Life

Story Info
A seemingly ordinary girl leads a double life with a fetish.
4.6k words
4.57
7.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I go by several names, Elizabeth to my family or Liz to my friends. I recently celebrated my 21st birthday, and I'm an executive assistant for one of the large financial houses in the city.

I have been dating my boyfriend Matt for a couple of years, and from the outside it looks like we are heading for marital bliss.

So, from the outside world it looks like I had my shit together, my future mapped out ready to be a dutiful wife and mother to a couple of kids.

Well, Liz is not the only name I go by, I have another personality that is called Beth. Beth is when I let my hair down and let myself indulge in my fetish. For many years I've have to find a way of getting my kicks without breaking my mask of a strait laced well rounded young lady.

You see I become sexually aroused when I wear my old school uniform. The feeling of a tight collar and perfectly knotted tie always makes me wet.

I discovered I had this fetish when I dressed up for a school disco night when I was 18. Whereas all my friends dressed slutty, I could not help but wear mine prim and proper.

Not long after I discovered an app called Indulgence. Here you create a profile where you input your fetishes and fantasies, and this is where Beth was born.

Until I met Matt at 19, I had had at least 30 encounters with men willing to share my fetish. Mind you, what man turns down fucking a submissive 18-year-old dressed as a prim and proper schoolgirl, not many I can tell you. Mostly older men, that want to be my teacher or daddy, and I loved playing the role, orgasming every time.

When Matt and I started to get serious, I tried to introduce my fetish to him. But when I surprised him wearing my uniform, he started to play along, but to my disappointment he soon had my blazer, pullover and tie removed and my blouse open. He fucked me in the usual missionary position, cumming before I was even close.

The very next day I was back on Indulgence and within a couple of hours I was fully dressed in my uniform with an older gentleman pounded my pussy.

Now we have caught up I need to get back to the 47-year-old man, balls deep in me, as I ride him cowgirl style in my uniform.

"Fuck Beth," he said, "You so fucking hot."

"Thank you sir," I replied, staying in character in the teacher / student fantasy.

The funny thing is this guy was an actual teacher at a prestigious girls grammer school. I guess a man with a uniform fetish should have picked another profession, but I was more than happy to help him relief some of his pent-up stress.

I closed my eyes as I relished the tight collar around my neck as his cock started to swell in my pussy.

"Shit, I'm close," I purred.

"AH, me too," he cried.

I threw my head back as my pussy juices squirted over his cock. As I rode him through my orgasm, he cried out and spurted his load into me.

It took me a few minutes to compose myself, the warm glow of his issue within my womb.

"I'm glad you are not in my class Beth," Chris, my beau of the evening said, "My cock would be hard all the time."

I smiled coyly, as I felt his cock shrink within me and finally fall out. I climbed off of him and checked my phone, it was 10pm. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek, and slid my plain white knickers up over my knee-high white socks.

I couldn't be arse to change back into my regular clothes, so I stuffed them into my hold-all and threw my coat on over the top of my uniform.

He called me a cab, and when it arrived, we said our goodbyes, and promised to do it again soon. I hopped into the back of the cab, and was soon lost browsing my phone. The car was warm, and I subconsciously lowered the zipper on my jacket, exposing my perfectly knotted tie and blazer.

"You been to a costume party love?" the cab driver asked.

"Shit," I said under my breath now realising my blunder, "Ah, yes a school disco themed."

He was checking me out in the rear-view mirror, so I decided to be naughty and since he knew I was dressed as a schoolgirl, I took my jacket completely off.

His eyes were burning into me as he kept stealing glances of me.

"Something wrong, you seem to be spending more time looking at me and not the road," I said, deliberately putting my finger to the edge of my mouth seductively.

His eyes widened in the mirror, "Sorry love, you just look fucking hot in that outfit."

I looked at him, weighing up if I wanted a second cock tonight. He was handsome enough, and in his early 30's.

Fuck it I thought, I was still horny, "If you take a detour to the industrial estate and turn that meter off, I'll let you get a closer look."

He did not reply, but when he turned the meter off, I knew his answer.

He parked up down a back street, under a street light that illuminated the inside of the cab. He killed the engine and came back to the passenger compartment. He closed the door behind him joining me on the bench seat.

For a moment he looked worried, "You are over 18?"

I smiled, "Yes I am, but I like to role play."

"OK?", he said.

"I'm a private schoolgirl on my way home, but I spent the cab fare my dad gave me on shoes," I outlined the fantasy I wanted to forefeel, "I have agreed to let you fuck me to let me off the cab fare."

He laughed, "You are a kinky bitch for sure."

With that his mouth was on mine, his hand slipped inside my blazer and cupped my breast. I reached between us and cupped his cock through his jeans.

I broke the kiss, "Oh sir, this is my first time, please be gentle with your cock."

"I'm going to fucking breed you," he said forcefully, and I purred with delight.

He tried to slip my blazer off, "Oh no sir, I have to stay fully dressed."

He did not protest, and slid my grey pleated skirt up to my waist. He gently rubbed the front of my white panties; they were soaked from my hornyness and the cum that had seeped out from my earlier rendezvous.

My suitor shrugged out of his jeans and pants, and I felt a fair-sized cock hit my thigh. Without mercy he pulled me from the seat, on to the floor between his legs. I now had my first proper look at his man meat.

He looked down on me, "You know what to do, get sucking you little whore."

I swear I almost came on the spot. Dressed as a prim and proper schoolgirl, whilst kneeling on the grubby floor of a taxi cab, with the driver's cock exposed in front of my face.

I leaned forward and took the head right down into the back of my throat. Liz rarely blew her boyfriend, and then she barely let the head into her mouth. But right now, I was not Liz I was Beth, sex crazed nymph schoolgirl, and I took as much of that beautiful cock into my mouth as I could.

"OH Fuck," the driver declared, as my mouth made love to his prick.

I swear he grew another inch within my mouth. But I wanted him in me, so I pulled off of him and stood up. I slid my knickers off, and laid on my back on the bench, and lifted my legs apart.

He accepted my invitation as he shoved his cock into me, I have to admit I did wince, but I loved it when a man used me for his own pleasure.

As he thrusted into me, he grunted, "Take it you little cock tease."

I bit my lower lip as I whimpered thanks to his pounding my pussy. The familiar feeling of the knot of my tie rubbing my chin always makes me wetter.

It was at this point I lost my shit and came, "FUCK, YEAH!"

I had tears in my eyes as I rode through my orgasm, but a second hit before the first had finished. My pussy squirted my juices all over his groin.

He was close I could tell, then he screamed, "FUCKING HAVE IT YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

The head of his cock swelled within me, when the second cock to have fucked me within an hour dumped its load into my womb.

I came again, and it took us both a good 5 minutes to compose ourselves, before he finally dismounted me.

"Sorry if I was a little rough, kind of got carried away," he said apologetically.

"Are you kidding me, I loved it," I replied as I pulled my knickers back on.

For a second I thought he would ruin the moment by asking me out on a date.

I cut him off, "This is not usually who I am, I have no regrets, but this is a one-time thing, besides I already have a boyfriend."

He looked a little crestfallen, but he reluctantly nodded his acceptance.

He jumped backing to the driver's seat and the rest of the journey we sat in an awkward silence.

He pulled up outside my flat and I put my coat back on and I thanked him for a good time. As soon as I left the cab, he drove away. I smiled to myself; Beth is a real cock hungry slut.

I managed to make it back into my flat before any of my neighbours saw me. I reluctantly stripped my uniform off and had a shower to wash the steady stream of cum leaking from my pussy. After I dried off, I slipped on my PJ's and made myself a cup of tea.

I was a little sore from my last shag, but I enjoyed it too much to care. I took out my phone and saw that my boyfriend had tried to call me.

He picked up on the third ring, "Hi babe, just saw you tried to call."

"Hi sweetheart, just want to catch up, you been doing anything nice?" Matt asked.

"I went round my friend Beth's place, and we just hung out." I told him.

For the next 20 minutes we chatted about nothing particular, and now I had more than scratched my itch, I was happily back in Liz mode, the strait-laced girl with her vanilla existence. I did catch a glimpse of my tie draped over my dressing table chair, and had a small ping to wear it again soon.

I was rudely awoken by my 6.30am alarm. I was not a morning person on the best of days, but my late-night adventures had left me wanting more than 6 hours sleep. I headed bleary eyed to my kitchen and made myself a black coffee.

When I felt I had woken up enough, I headed back into my bedroom and tossed my soiled school knickers and shirt into my hamper, and hung the rest of my uniform in my wardrobe. I took out my pinstriped work skirt suit and a white silk top.

I joined the rest of the drones heading to the underground station and heading off to work. As usual we were all like spam in a can, and I failed to get a seat and what was also typical is there were no gentlemen left to give up their seat for a lady. They were either engrossed in their newspapers or phones.

I tried and use this time to reflect on my life, and as I look at all the idiots in their power suits, I felt a couple of them trying to use the cover of the crowd to try and cup a feel of my arse. When I first started to work in the city, I was shocked when the dirty old men's brazen behaviour. But now it was par of the course, and every now on then I would wiggle my arse in their grasp.

Finally, I arrive at the glass tower that is my place of gainful employment. Scarlett the security guard gave me a wave as I swiped in at the security barrier.

One of the requirements of an executive assistant is to be in the office before your boss and make sure everything is ready. So, I brew fresh coffee, print off his schedule for the day, check his emails that have came in overnight, and sort through his mail and sort what is chaff and what he needs to read.

I am bloody good at my job, and that is why I had risen to be the VP's PA.

So, by 9am when my boss, Mr Jennings arrives everything is ready.

"Good morning Elizabeth," Carl Jennings greeted me.

He was in his mid to early 50's, ruthless in the boardroom, but was always civil to his team unless they had fucked up, he always addressed me as Elizabeth to maintain a professional relationship. My predecessor, a 25-year-old gold digger tried to seduce Mr Jennings and make him leave his wife.

Mr Jennings saw right through her and had her transferred to the Manchester branch. It came down through the grape vine that she got her claws into a middle manager there and was now his mistress.

"Good morning sir, I've put the priority mail on your desk, you have a tele conference at 10am with Charles Schwab's New York office, followed by a board meeting at 12pm on the 12th floor," I informed him as we walked into his office.

Mr Jennings handed me his coat and umbrella, "Excellent work as always Elizabeth."

As I hung up is coat and umbrella, I mused that Mr Jennings was the sort of guy that thrilled Beth, but she would never be that unprofessional as Liz. Besides, it was well known that he was 100% dedicated to his wife.

The morning progressed as I had scheduled and all thoughts of my previous evening's activities had drifted from my mind.

I had lunch with my boyfriend Matt, he works on the 5th floor as a junior broker, whereas I was up on the 10th floor in the executive offices. His father was a senior manager who worked on the 7th floor, and he got Matt the job.

"How was your evening with the boys?" I asked him about his trip to the pub with his mates.

"Same old stuff, watched the match, the twats lost again and had one too many jars to drown our sorrows," Matt told me.

"Never mind love, I'm sure they'll win next time," I said, placing a reassuring hand on his thigh, whilst inside I screamed at him to get a fucking life.

I did love him, but as I went further down the rabbit hole as Beth, the thought of spending the rest o my life with Matt was starting to fill me with dread. But it was becoming far mor difficult to break away, the only saving grace was he had yet to propose to me.

Matt started off as a go getter when we got together, but as our relationship grew, he stopped trying and took us for granted. We only had sex when he wanted it, and it was wham, bam, thank you ma'am.

As I headed back to my desk, I was thinking about having a quick look on Indulgence for a hook up tonight.

There was a plain brown document envelope on my desk when I reached it. It just had "For Liz" written on the front in sharpie.

I sat down and tore it open. There were several pages, and the first page was clearly a cover note.

"Liz,

I know what you get up to in your evenings.

Liz or should I call you Beth, please don't deny the proceeding pictures are not you."

I shuffled through the other pages and they were my profile pictures from Indulgence. As was the policy my face was blurred out, but they were pictures of me dressed in school uniform.

I read on.

"If you do as you are told then your secret will stay between us, I too appreciate a pretty woman in a tight collar and perfectly knotted tie.

Tomorrow when you come to work, I want you to be wear a collared blouse with a neck tie. If you follow my instructions, I know you will do as I say and do my bidding.

Failure to comply will result in everyone you know discovering what Beth gets up to in her spare time."

There was no signature, and nothing on the envelope to indicate who my tormentor was. I jumped when the buzz went off, Mr Jennings needed me. I quickly ran the letter and photos through my desk shredder before composing myself.

Mr Jennings just wanted me to bring him a file, and I quickly got back to work, but the letter was never far from my thoughts. I looked at everyone around me, trying to see signs of who knew my secret ID.

Mr Jennings must have noticed, "Elizabeth are you OK? You seem distracted this afternoon."

"Sorry sir, something I ate at lunch did not agree with me," I replied trying to snap my focus back to my job.

At 5.30pm Mr Jennings left, and I busied myself getting stuff ready for the next day. 6pm finally arrived, and I grabbed my coat and bag and rushed out of the office.

Matt texted me that he was going to the pub again and wanted me to join him. I rolled my eyes and replied that I had a tummy ache and would see him tomorrow.

I managed to get home without being groped on the tube, and just flopped down on my sofa when I got home.

I took out my phone and was contemplating weather or not to delete my profile on Indulgence, when my phone beeped a notification from Indulgence.

With a trembling hand I opened the PM that I was sent.

"Beth, you look hot, I'd love to be your teacher for the evening?"

Earlier I would have been interested, but after the letter I had lost the desire to play tonight. So, I replied.

"That is sweet, but not in the mood tonight."

I was just about to put my phone down when it pinged again.

"OK Liz never mind; I look forward to seeing you in your shirt and tie tomorrow at the office."

I looked at the user name, Tie_lover_434. I started to type a reply.

"Who the fuck is th..."

The other person logged out of the live chat!

Part of me was intrigued, but my underlining emotion was fear. I had worked hard to cover my tracks as a schoolgirl slut, and build my reputation as normal woman. No one would take me seriously if this got out, and I'd be lucky to be reassigned to the typing pool in the Manchester office.

Sleep did not come easily, and the 6.30am alarm was less welcome than usual. I had a choice to make as I stared at the clothes hanging in my wardrobe.

Part of me wanted to be defiant, but I knew I had no real choice. 5 minutes later I was standing in front of my fall length mirror, dressed in a grey pencil skirt, white collared blouse with a silver and grey tie perfectly knotted in a Windsor knot, finished off with a black waistcoat.

I styled my hair into a high French plait. As was usual when I where a tie, and why I try to avoid doing it when in Liz mode is the fact it always makes me a little wet.

"Fuck!" I said to myself as the wave of arousal rushed over me.

If I had time, I would have slipped a dildo into my pussy and rode it to climax, unfortunately I had to get moving or I'd be late for my train.

I was hyper sensitive and my arousal had not diminished by the time I was squashed into the carriage of the train. There was a guy in his 30's in a well-tailored 3-piece suit pushed up behind me. I swear I felt a hard cock rubbing against my arse as the train wobbled on the tracks.

"OH," I whimpered as the flood gates opened in my knickers.

I pushed back against him; I was almost ready to rip open his trousers there and then and ride his cock.

Mercifully, we arrived at my station and I hurriedly left the train. As the doors closed, I looked over my shoulder and saw my latest beau. He smiled and winked at me before the train made him disappear down the tunnel.

I shook my head, "Fuck, come on girl get it together."

I was 5 minutes late to the office, and I just managed to get my chores done before Mr Jennings rocked up.

"Good morning Elizabeth," he said in his usually greeting.

Good morning sir," I smiled back.

He looked at me for a second, "New look for you? It suits you."

Shit the water works started in my panties again, it took all my composure to simply say, "Thank you sir."

We went over his itinerary for the day, and after I went to the coffee pot and poured myself a large mug of coffee and downed it. It did the trick and it calmed my nerves.

I managed to immerse myself into work and I finally started to let my arousal subside. I was due up on the 12th floor to take some minutes of a meeting Mr Jennings was chairing. It was customary for the head of the meetings PA to take the minutes.

I was just grabbing my Chrome Book when I heard my phone ping, and with a sense of dread took it out of my bag.

There was a notification from Indulgence, I took a deep breath and opened the app, sure enough there was an IM from Tie_Lover_434.

"Fuck you look hot; I'd love to bend you over that desk and fuck you. Better still have you on your back so I can see that gorgeous tie of yours."

I almost came right there, and my juices started to run past my sodden panties, and down my leg.

Another ping.

"You look flush, you are gagging for it I can tell, soon my sweet, very soon. Now run along you will be late for your meeting."

I had to duck into the ladies lavatory, and use some paper towels to wipe my issue from my inner thigh's. My fear was slowly but surely was turning into desire. I wanted to know who this mystery man was, no I needed to know who he was.

12