My Double Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to concentrate on the meeting enough to get the job done, and I spent the next hour typing up the minutes and sending them to the other attendees PA's.

I had a call from Matt, I was doing my best to avoid him and I think he had begun to notice.

"Babe are you OK?" he asked sincerely.

"Yeah, been rushed off my feet today," I said trying to reassure him everything was OK.

The was a pause, "Do you want to go out tonight and do something, just the two of us?"

I thought for a moment, that is what I needed to distract me from my current situation, "Sure, sounds great."

We made plans to go out straight from work.

Matt came and collected me at 6pm as I was shutting down my PC, "Interesting look for you, you look like a waitress? Not seen you in a tie since you dressed up as a schoolgirl for me."

"Thought I'd give it a go, I've had several compliments I'd have you know," I replied a little defensive.

Matt sensed now was not the time to be critical of me, and decided to not go there, "Absolutely, looks good on you."

He dropped the subject and we headed off to a restaurant, he was right earlier, I could have passed as a waitress, but I had actually enjoyed wearing a tie all day.

By 7.30pm, we had headed back to my flat after our meal, and within 5-minutes we were naked with him fucking me in the missionary position. 2-minutes after that he had fired his load into me and what was now customary, I was again without climax.

Matt did not seem to be too bothered, as he got up and dressed and said he was heading to the pub to see his mates and watch the footie.

I just laid in bed naked, wondering how I could get rid of Matt without looking like a bitch.

"PING", and notification from Indulgence.

I opened the app and read, "The night is young, get dressed and come to the Sheridan Hotel."

"Who are you?" I replied.

"Be there in an hour wearing your school uniform, and bring your work clothes as well, you will not be going home tonight." came the reply.

I typed again, "WHO ARE YOU!"

"Be here in an hour, room 856 and all will be revealed," came the response, before he logged off.

I needed to know who he was, so 35 minutes later I was sat in the back of an uber, dressed prim and proper in my school uniform, covered fully this time with my coat and scarf.

I looked out the window as the darkened streets of the city illuminated only by the street lights as the car passed by.

I was not naïve enough to think I would not be fucked by someone I more than likely knew. But after the disappointing shag from Matt earlier I was really looking forward to letting Beth out to play.

Once again, my plain white school knickers were moist from my arousal.

The uber dropped me at the hotel, and I quickly made my way across the lobby to the bank of lifts.

Room 856 was on the 8th floor, and I was grateful I had the lift to myself as it ascended.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, and almost jumped out of my skin as the lift reached my floor and the bell rang its arrival.

I found room 856, looked around and saw the corridor was deserted. I took off my scarf and coat, straightened my tie and knocked on the door.

What seemed like an eternity passed, before there was a click of the lock, and the door swung open.

I stepped inside with some trepidation, but also some excitement that I always felt when dressed in my uniform.

I walked in to the centre of the room, and looked around the room, or suite more like. I heard the clank as the door was closed behind me. I wanted to turn around and face him, but my body would not move.

That is when I heard a voice, I had heard a thousand times before, "Hello Liz."

12