My Dream

Story Info
A girls visit to a sex club turns into a very wild night.
1.2k words
3.43
25.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has always been my dream to have sex for as long as I could remember, but living in my household made it kind of hard, I wasn't allowed to go anywhere and I wasn't allowed to invite any boy home. I started masturbating at the age of 14 but after a while, nothing seemed to please me so I waited.

I moved to the UK at the age of 19 and then decided that I was finally going to get fucked on my 20th birthday. I and a friend of mine named Jeslyn decided to go to a sex club and immediately we stepped in all eyes was on us I and my friend moved to a booth and as we sat down three handsome men soon came to join.

They bought us drinks and we began chatting when the guy seated next to me slid a hand up my thigh and left it there for a few seconds. He moved his hand upward he then he discovered I wasn't wearing any panties so he placed his on my pussy and started to feel around my already soaking vagina I looked up and noticed my friend was having a pretty intense make-out session with the first guy and the second one was fingering her pussy I looked around to see if anyone was looking at us but discovered that everyone around us was either having sex or was too drunk to notice.

My eyes locked with the guy he then slid his hand down to the base of my pussy and then looked me in the eye and pushed his hand in, he began to work for his hand in and out and I was ready to explode I had never felt this level of pleasure before and before I could comprehend anything he added 2 fingers in me and started to finger fuck me, my entire pussy was drenched and I begged him to speed it up but he didn't. I looked up again and found friend Jeslyn was on the stage of the with 3 other girls and was being fucked by two guys she looked up at me and smiled.

I was writhing on the chair begging for some sort of release as he picked up his speed and began to finger fuck me faster I couldn't hold it in anymore and began to moan louder and soon I came all over his hand

He let go of me and gave me a minute to rest but when I turned to look at him he had his dick out and was stroking it. It was long and big bigger than anything I had ever seen on the internet I looked at it and I knelt under the table and grabbed his dick I knew I wouldn't be able to fit everything in but it was worth the shot I kissed the tip of his dick and began to lick the precum off his dick like a lollipop I then took his dick in my mouth and he grabbed my hair and started fucking my mouth I was gagging and choking but I loved it.

I looked at him through my lashes and was getting very turned on by the sounds he was making I reached down into my pussy and began to play around with it and then I could see his balls tighten and I knew he was about to cum he asked if he could cum in my mouth and then he said that if he came in my mouth I would have to swallow he came In my mouth and shot a few on my face and I licked everything it tasted salty and a little tangy.

He then led me upstairs to a small room reserved for frisky customers like us I could hear moans from the next door.

Immediately we got into the room we started making out I fumbled with the lock of the door and quickly locked it as he began kissing down my neck he laid me on the bed and moved his attention to my boobs that were already perky from the cold air and began to lick suck and pinch them I had never gotten any pleasure from my boobs before no matter how hard I tried when I masturbate but this was another thing he was sucking and twisting and then he let go of them and lowered his head down to my pussy and placed his mouth on it and began to lick and suck it was like he was trying to suck the life out of me as iI was quivering and shaking and I felt like I would die of pleasure.

I was going to cum and I told him that but he told me not to as I was on the edge he stopped me I wanted to scream at him in frustration and asked him why he would do that but he told me I was moving too much and then he grabbed the handcuffs from the bedside drawer and cuffed me to the bed I wasn't in the least scared just more turned on and then he went down on me again and this time I couldn't move I was at his mercy as he continued to attack my pussy I couldn't hold it in anymore I came all over his mouth.

He took his dick and slowly plunged himself into me it didn't hurt at all considering it was my first time just uncomfortable he continued to push himself into me and I felt myself stretching until his entire dick was fit in my pussy and I felt complete.

He then began to move in and out and I used my legs that were wrapped around his waist to guide him he was slow at first and then he started moving faster. I thought I would pass at from the sheer amount of pleasure but when he latched his mouth onto my nipple and started sucking and I knew I wouldn't last long.

I was moaning screaming and shouting the bed was shaking and I yanking at the cuffs on my hands and he kept going faster and faster I thought that it couldn't get any more pleasurable until he reached a point in my pussy and I saw stars I soon orgasmed and he followed and came and buried his seed deep into my pussy he pulled his dick out and I felt empty like there was a hole in me I never knew I had.

He unshackled me and then I grabbed a towel and cleaned myself he cleaned himself and left the room my legs still felt like jelly but I managed to get downstairs I said goodbye to him and thanked him for an amazing night he joined his friends and he said goodbye I went looking for Jeslyn and I soon found her asleep.

I managed to wake her up and hail a taxi when we arrived home we both went our separate ways and took a shower we returned later and watched reruns of How I Met Your Mother and we both fell asleep on the couch.