The Photo Shoot

Story Info
A bride wants some photos for her husband's eyes only.
3k words
4.09
86.7k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This contains a non-consent fantasy, if this isn't your scene, don't even read it. Don't leave some nasty comment about how wrong this is. Don't say I didn't warn you.

***

It was late afternoon April 22nd. There was a slightly cool breeze blowing through the branches of the oak trees that lined the streets of the industrial parking lot where Ana was due to meet the photographer she had booked earlier that week for the professional pre-wedding photo shoot. She planned to gift them to her future husband.

She had originally planned for her maid of honor and best friend to accompany her, but at the last minute Braden had called to say she was sick and couldn't make it. Disappointed but not willing to cancel the appointment, she went anyway. She knew it was recommended to take someone with you when you had a male photographer but this guy came highly recommended and she'd never heard anything bad about him, only good things.

She locked her car and headed to the door of the building where his studio was situated. She rang the intercom and the door immediately buzzed so she pushed it open and walked through. She started down the hallway and heard the door clang shut behind her. She reached the door with his name plaque screwed to it. Valentino. She was sure he was Italian with a name like that. She would find out soon enough.

She knocked on the door and only had to wait a few seconds before it swung open to reveal a hunk of a guy. At least 6ft with broad shoulders, big hands, muscles everywhere and a chiseled face with smoky eyes and amazingly long, thick black hair tied in a pony tail.

Ana got a little flustered and blushed a little, thinking how this Adonis was going to be taking photos of her in a state of undress in potentially compromising positions.

He regarded her warmly as she stammered out, "Hi, im Ana, we have a 5 o'clock appointment."

He nodded and stood aside, "Come in please."

Yep, she thought, definitely Italian. He had a slight accent.

He gestured to the couch at the other side of the room. As she made her way over to it he said, "It's customary to have a friend with you, I stipulated that on the website, I've had issues in the past, I'm sure you can understand why it's necessary..."

She glanced over her shoulder as she set her bags down. "Yes I know, I had arranged for my friend to be with me but she got sick at the last minute and couldn't come, I didn't want to cancel and waste your time..."

He pursed his lips, arms crossed and thought for a few seconds. "Ok, but I'm going to have to ask you to sign a waiver stating that you're ok doing the shoot without a companion. I have have it to for legal purposes." He opened a drawer on his desk and slid a few pieces of stapled paper out. He turned it towards her and opened it to the back page, handed her a pen and showed her where she should sign.

She immediately did so and handed him the pen back. He gave her a little smile and said, "I'm also going to need a copy of your drivers license."

She handed that over and waited while he made digital scans of both the contract and her license.

He turned to her and said, "Shall we begin?"

The next few minutes were spent discussing how to pose, he showed her several examples of models he'd previously photographed. She noted how they'd all accentuated the poses, backsides stuck out, boobs stuck out etc.. It's a good job I'm limber, she thought.

He showed her the little partitioned screen that allowed her to change without him seeing and she began stripping her clothes off and started with the first outfit, a sexy nurses costume. Her and her husband to be were always finding excuses to dress up and this was one of his favorites.

She came out from behind the screen, 6 inch heels clacking on the hardwood floor. She swore she saw Valentino do a double take. She saw herself in the mirror as she walked to the backdrop where the photos would be taken. She was good looking, she knew that but she was always modest about it. She had big full lips on a heart shaped face, big almond shaped eyes and full luxurious, long brunette hair. Her body was amazing too, she stayed in shape, going to the gym four times a week. She also had a couple of tattoos in discreet places. She hoped to show these off in a few of the photos, for her husband only of course.

She waited for him to get everything in place and to direct her. Having never done this before she didn't really know how to start.

"Why don't we start with the obvious shots, things like, ass and boobs sticking out, lips pursed, hands in hair, that type of thing. Just imagine you have your husband in front of you and your are being sexy for him."

She did as she was told and struck some poses, attempting to be as sultry as possibly. He suggested she do some poses laying down, which she did. He would come over to her and move a hand or bend her back a little more, move her hair etc... Always totally professional.

In this particular outfit she posed on her back, legs in the air, heels pointed, hands over her mound, to show of her inner thigh tattoos, a detailed work of ivy creeping its way up towards her vagina.

It was hot under the lights and it was strenuous work, she was starting to perspire a little.

He suggested a costume change so she switched to her naughty devil outfit. There was a lot of red and black leather on this one and the skirt didn't even cover her ass cheeks.

Valentino suggested she work with a particular bench he had, he said he used it for a lot of these types of shoots. She agreed and he rolled it out of a stockroom. It looked a lot like a vaulting horse, but lower and it had cuffs on the top of one end.

"Basically you will do much the same as you just did but some of it leaning over or laying on this." He directed.

He also handed her some props and asked her to choose what she would like to use. She chose the leather whip to start, thinking it went well with her costume.

They did various poses again, and again finished with legs splayed up in the air with the whip covering her mound. She was more careful not to flash this time as this outfit didn't have any underwear. She could see Valentino stating to sweat a little under the lights too.

He suggested she try out the cuffs for a bondage shot and she agreed. She put one wrist in and he went to snap it shut, she made an uncertain noise.

He looked at her and said, "It's ok, they are self releasing, when you want to get out of them, all you have to do is to pull your wrists up against them and they will spring open. Here, try it."

She saw the cuff snap shut and she pulled her wrist upwards, the cuff immediately opened without much effort. This reassured her so she put both her wrists in and he snapped them shut.

He went to take more photos, suggested she try one or two with her legs bent towards her butt and her head thrown back. She complied. She had to admit, it felt amazing to be doing this. She felt very empowered and sexually charged.

When they had done enough photos with that outfit he suggested she change into her final one, which was the most risqué of them all. It was a simple eve costume with only three stick on ivy leaves, two for her nipples and a bigger one for her mound. She'd chosen ivy because of her tattoos. She felt a little odd at being practically naked in front of this man, but she knew he was a pro and she'd already been in compromising poses in front of him with no underwear on so...

She walked out from behind the screen, barefoot this time, and with her hair untied, cascading down her back. This felt very freeing...

This time she knew that he stared. She saw him stare at her tits and then move down to her barely covered vagina. She saw him swallow. It felt good to be able to make this professional man lose his composure for a second.

He regained his composure and suggested the first one she try was to reach up as if plucking an apple from a tree. He said he could superimpose a tree there and it would look great. Simple enough, she thought, and complied.

He suggested one on her knees with her hands in prayer, she got into position and he came over to adjust her hair, his crotch was at her eye height and she saw a big bulge practically halfway down to his knee. She jerked her eyes away at dizzying speed. She didn't want anything to do with that. She was loyal to her fiancé. Yes it turned her on knowing she was turning this hot Italian man on, but she would never do anything about it.

He walked back to his equipment and took the photo. Then he suggested they go back to the bench and take a few more shots, he said this outfit work look really effective against it. They started out with some poses against it and move to her laying on it seductively, legs together modestly. Then he suggested her opening her legs again to get her ivy tattoos with her ivy outfit. She was a little reluctant because she knew he would see her pussy.

He saw her reluctance, "Don't worry, I've seen anything and everything in here."

She felt reassured enough to do as he suggested. She felt the cool air on her pussy lips and then on the entrance to her vagina as her lips pulled apart. She realized she was a little bit wet and wondered if he would be able to see that. He took the photos and then asked if she would reach her hands back into the cuffs. She knew this would make a great photo for her man, who had always wanted to try things like this, so she did it and Valentino snapped the cuffs in place. He took more shots and asked her how she felt about using a vibrator for one of the photos, for her husband.

She dithered about this, she didn't know if she should or not. That was limit porn... but she also knew her husband would spend hours looking at it.

"As long as it's tasteful..." She said.

He went to his desk and got out a powerful looking vibrator, he switched it on and walked towards her. She prepared to take her hands out of the cuffs to take it from him but as he got to her, he quickly pushed the vibrator inside her vagina and took a picture of her shocked face at the same time. She cried out with the intrusion.

"Whaaa?" She spluttered.

"Authenticity," He replied.

He walked back over to the other side of the room and began snapping away, giving her direction again.

The vibratory was powerful. She couldn't help but squirm. She was making little noises that she hoped he couldn't hear. She was a little slower in following his direction, what with being distracted by the vibrator stuck inside her. Was it her imagination or was the vibration getting stronger..?

She lay there with her hands in the cuffs, having had a vibrator forcefully shoved inside her and she was now breathing heavily. She was sure the power was increasing. The sensations were overwhelming. She wasn't sure about this, this felt too much like she shouldn't be doing it. "Please take it out." She begged.

He fiddled with his camera. "One minute, I just have to go change batteries." With that, he wandered off into his stockroom.

The vibrator was getting extremely powerful now. She couldn't resist moving her hips, she could give into it when he wasn't in the room. She moaned aloud. She was on the verge of cumming when he walked back into the room. She knew she had to stop herself from cumming so she stopped moving, stopped breathing and started up at the ceiling. She heard him approach and he said, " I'll take this out now."

He grabbed her legs and stuck them in the air, spread wide, as they were in the photos. He then grabbed the vibrator and pulled it out of her slowly.

He looked down at her, "Are you ok?" He asked

She let out the breath she'd been holding and said, "Yes."

She looked at him and noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt, she could see all his muscles. She craned her neck and could see that the rest of him was naked too.

"Good." He said, and without warning, thrust his cock into her. It felt huge to her overstimulated pussy. He filled her, stretching her out.

She screamed.

"What are you doing?!"

He slowly withdrew and then slammed into her again. He kept repeating that movement. He said nothing. He just gazed down at her with carnal lust.

She tried lifting her hands out of the cuffs but it wasn't working, they wouldn't open as they did before, she was stuck in place.

He sped up his movements and was soon slamming into her. It was too soon after the vibrator and she was quickly on the verge of cumming. "Noooooooo..." She cried.

He started rubbing her clit and she fell over the edge into one of the most powerful orgasms she'd ever had. He sped up, impossibly fast, and then he came too. Spraying her insides with massive amounts of his seed.

"Not inside me!" She cried. But it was too late, she could already feel him twitching and jerking inside her. She could feel the warm ropes of cum hitting her cervix. She knew this was bad, she wasn't on the pill, she used the pull out method and she knew she was due to ovulate within the next few days.

She lay there looking up at him with a shocked expression on her face. Shocked at the animalistic way that he'd taken advantage of her. Shocked that she'd actually just been raped and at the speed of which it had happened.

He slowly pulled his softening member out of her and she felt his cum seeping out of her onto the bench. He reached over her and undid the cuffs. He then surprised her again by languidly kissing her, pushing his tongue into her mouth. She used her new found freedom to try and push him off her, turning her head away so he couldn't keep kissing her.

"Get off me!" She shouted.

He raised himself up with a bemused expression on his face.

"What is the matter?" He asked.

"What's the matter.. What's the matter?! You just raped me!" She threw at him.

He burst out laughing, "What?! No I didn't. You said yes."

She stared incredulously at him. "I did not! You asked me if I was ok when you took the vibrator out. I said yes, I was."

He looked at her slyly. "Actually, I asked you if you were ok with sex."

She gasped at him. He'd said no such thing.

He carried on. 'I've also filmed the whole thing and the audio will show later that that's what I said."

She knew what he meant. Just as he could photoshop in the tree, he would doctor the audio to show him asking for permission.

She felt tears pool in her her eyes.

"How could you film me without my permission?"

He walked, to his desk, naked, glistening cock swinging. He picked up the form she had signed and waved it at her.

"This is a form saying you consent to a pornographic photo and video shoot. You signed it." He said smugly.

She just stood there gaping at him.

"Don't pretend that that wasn't the best sex you've ever had, I felt you cum, it was powerful."

"But I didn't want it." She meekly replied.

"It sure didn't seem that way to me." He winked at her. "Putting yourself on display like that.. I could see how wet you were. I knew you wanted me from the minute you got here."

She felt her tears falling. She could also still feel his sperm leaking out of her.

"I'm still going to report you, you'll lose your ability to do your job, I won't let you do this to anyone else!"

"Honey, you do what you want to do but remember, I have all the evidence in my favour. Oh, and if you go to the police, this will be released onto YouTube, Facebook, you name it. Everyone will see you saying yes to me, see you cheat on your fiancé."

He got an evil glint in his eye.

"I tell you what, if you don't come back here tomorrow and do exactly what I want, I'm going to release them anyway. So, it's up to you. Come back here and have some great sex, or become a porn star and lose your future husband."

She felt like she was having a panic attack, she couldn't breathe. She had to get out of there. She ran to her bags, put on as many clothes as she could in as quickly as she could and ran for the door.

Just before she heard the door shut behind her, she heard him shout, "Be here at 5pm!"