My Dream Comes True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a bit brazen and replied, "I was the last slave sold. He waited for me and must have paid a good price. How did you convince him to turn around and sell me?"

"You are impertinent, as I was told." I looked at him in surprise. Who had he been talking to? "I know who you are Ann McDonald. Now, come with us. Your status has not changed that much. You are still a slave, only you now belong to the sultan. His offered that man a modest profit. Had the man not accepted, we would have executed him and saved the sultan some gold coins. As it turned out, he found the offer to be attractive enough not to have us resort to drastic measures. Of course, his overseer may be angry at the loss of such a prize as you (he appeared to say that with some sarcasm), but he may be able to lose himself somewhere in this valley and live a very comfortable existence." He looked at me. His emotions had not wavered since he had ridden in. I was still naked, collared and leashed. He turned around and said, "Mossif, bring Ann McDonald a cloak to wear while we travel back to the compound." Mossif brought a robe forward and wrapped it around me. He pulled the leash away and around so that it was still attached and outside the robe. He pulled me over to his horse and attached it to the saddle. The three men mounted their horses. I stood there trying to act defiant. "Ann McDonald, your status is unchanged. Would you rather come with us as the slave that you are? Or do I have to resort to drastic measures? Consider that you are chained to a horse that can move much more swiftly than you. And we do not want to keep the sultan waiting."

I breathed a sign of surrender. "You've made me an offer I can't refuse, just like my former owner. I accept your kind offer, lieutenant." That was sarcasm. He did not flinch. He intrigued me with his aura of authority. He was quiet and unemotional, but he still had a command over me that I was trying to deflect with a teenage-esqe attitude.

"Excellent choice," he replied. He looked over at Mossif, "She is ready to go." Mossif pulled the leash and pulled me toward him. He grabbed my arm and helped me climb up on the horse behind him. He held the leash over his shoulder. We began to ride off in the direction opposite of which they came. Not another word was spoken by anyone. The road was very nice, but we saw no other travelers. We passed a dozen or so huts and saw some farmers out herding goats and tending to gardens. This road ran very close to the sheer cliff that delineated one side of the valley. I looked up and could not see the summit for the heavy mist that moved over the entire valley. A great sense of isolation came over me.

We rode for an hour until we reached a watering hole. There were two small pools of water. The horses drank from one pool and the men drank from the other. I knelt down to drink with the men when the lieutenant spoke, "You may not drink at this pool, slave. Go over there and drink with the horses."

I stared at him in disbelief. "Are you serious?" My rebellious attitude was in full bore.

"Ann McDonald," he replied sternly, "Do not test my patience." Finally, a show of emotion. He walked over grabbed my arm and dragged me to the pool with the horses. He ripped the cloak off of me and threw it aside. He pushed me down on my knees. He took hold of my arm and forced my head underwater with his other hand and held me there. I struggled to get up but his strength was too much for me to overcome. He pulled me up and I gasped for air. He dunked me again and I struggled again. He pulled me up once again. He let go of my hair and stood. "Now, Ann McDonald, American bitch, do you wish to test me again?"

I was gasping for air and said, "No, you are right. Please do not do that again. I beg you." It was exhilarating to be held down by a man. He was not intending to harm, but to scare some sense into me. I could tell that intuitively. I was excited and anxious about what he would do next.

"Ann McDonald. I have every right to whip you right now. You have challenged a man and a soldier. The penalty for that violation is severe." He is going to whip me?

I looked over at the other two men. They were sitting by the other pool chatting and totally oblivious to what was going on over here. The lieutenant grabbed my hair from behind me and swung me around. He pulled his member from out of his pants and pushed it into my mouth. He moved quickly and I had no time to resist. I did not even want to resist. I wrapped my lips around it and begin to suck. I moved my tongue up and down and around and pleasured him as tenderly as I could. He was moving my head back and forth slowly. I began to feel the sensations that I had felt before with the slave trader. He pushed me to take him into my mouth deeper and deeper attempting to touch my nose to his skin. I looked up at him. He was staring at me with no emotion. I continued sucking and licking. This went on for another ten minutes or so when he withdrew from me pulling my head back. I groaned. I looked at him wanting to continue. I did not speak but opened my mouth and moved toward him. I was so overcome with his command of me. I continued to marvel at the freedom the men had and the impact they imparted on me.

He moved away from me, turned to the other soldiers and said, "It is time for us to move on. Mossif, you two go on. We will follow behind you. Inform the sultan that I am travelling a few leagues behind you." Mossif nodded without comment, and they both mounted their horses and left.

The lieutenant watched them ride off. He turned back to me and said, "Ann McDonald, slave, bend over and touch your forehead to the ground." I quickly followed his orders. He placed his hands on the each side of my hips. He pressed his manhood into me. The effect was the same as when the slave trader took me. I drifted off into ecstasy as the lieutenant moved in and out of me. He continued pumping me until he finally shot his load inside me. He squeezed out all of his juice into me and he squeezed my hips together to keep it inside me. He pulled his cock back and buttoned up his pants. I was an exclusive play-thing for him. It was pleasant to have a man use me in such a way. I enjoyed the power he used to make me serve him.

"Ann McDonald, you have learned to be a slave slut in a very short period of time. Do not fight it. The sultan will enjoy using you. Now, if you please, let us finish our trip back to the compound. It will be dark soon and the bandits will be out." He mounted his horse and pulled me up behind him. The cloak stayed on the ground. He took me to the compound naked and still reeling from our sexual encounter. I think I may have been raped, but my mind was so foggy, it was hard to tell. I leaned on his back as we rode off. He was a man.

10 -- Meeting the Sultan

We came upon a large stand of trees. The lieutenant said, "Ann McDonald, the compound is near. Please clear you head. You will be meeting the sultan soon."

"Will the sultan be mad that you raped me?" Maybe I had an angle here.

"Do not be insulting. Had I bought you at the sale, I had the authority to whip you and to have you service me in the courtyard. That is standard when purchasing a slave. You earned another whipping by your insolence on the trail, twice. You should be thankful that your back has not been striped again. I can assure you, the sultan will not allow you such latitude as I have today."

I was thankful I had not been whipped. I should have known better. We approached the compound. It was surrounded by a large wall. The structure was impressive but not overly ornate. We rode through the gate and to the palace entrance. The lieutenant let me down from the horse and rode off. A guard walked toward me, took my leash and said, "Follow me. The sultan is waiting for you."

We walked inside. I, of course, was walking behind the guard. The hallway was long and dark. I could not see the end of the hallway. We went past several large rooms before he took me inside a smaller room with several couches and chairs. It was dark, too. There was a man sitting in the rear of the room on a large sofa. He rose and said, "Thank you, guard. You may leave." The guard bowed and walked back out of the room.

"Ann McDonald, welcome to my palace. Kneel," he ordered. I did so. "I am your master. I am the Sultan Omar Amman. You probably have some questions. You have permission to speak freely."

My jaw dropped. I could not speak. That name. Was he, a sultan, the sultan, the one who sponsored our trip?

He continued, "You are acquainted with Kosi Amman. She is my daughter and the slave of the lieutenant who, I was told, took you during your trip here to the palace." Kosi is a slave, I thought? "Do not look puzzled. For centuries men in my position have used wives and daughters to form strategic alliances. Just the fact that this is the twenty-first century does not change that fact of life."

"Kosi is a recruiter and a good one. She found that you and your friend were just gullible and stupid enough to come on a trip like this. Why has it not occurred to you that you have never seen the men on this trip? Did it occur to you that they were just a diversion, and that they are not a part of this story? Yours and your friend's destinies are being played out here and now. Kosi is an effective agent for me. You and your friend are now trapped here in our land as slaves, where you will be required to serve your masters. It is not such a bad thing for you. You seem to have enjoyed your intimate encounters up to this point, have you not? You call them rape. But, in contrast, you have struggled to suppress the pleasing sensations you felt during these events. Do you not want to know why you are having these sensations? Have these thoughts not crossed your mind as you travelled across this vast valley?"

I was not going to fall for that. I put on the attitude again. "I was raped -- twice - period. Someone will have to answer to that. I am an American citizen. Don't you expect someone will be looking for us? They will know we are missing. They are probably searching now."

"Do you remember the water fall you walked through following your capture? You entered a valley that is unknown to the outside world. The water in that river has a unique concentration of minerals. The mist that comes off that water falls covers this valley and produces a mirage of sorts that hides us from the outside world. Perhaps you googled this area before you travelled. It shows only mountains. As far as the outside world is concerned, you have travelled with your friends past here and further into the upper Middle East. Your train reservations were never cancelled. There is poor record keeping on travel. When your train left, the assumption is that you were on the train."

I looked at him in disbelief. I had searched a map online before we left. I was looking for the Aqobon Oasis. It was at the end of a large and otherwise uninteresting mountain range. It was true that I had seen nothing but mountains where this large valley lay. "How can it be?"

He continued, "The other more significant consideration for you is this: You cannot leave this valley again. The only exit is the waterfall wherein you entered. The mountain walls surrounding this valley could only be scaled by a professional mountain climber. We have no such person here. Mountain climbing is not a profession that an Arab typically seeks. In the unlikely event that you escape a master, you would be enslaved one hundred times before you made it a mile from your starting point. You are an outsider. Men here crave non-Arabic women; to find one alone would be a very fortunate circumstance for some peasant. Accept your fate Ann McDonald. This life is the only hope you have for survival at this point, but it is a life that you have had thoughts about already, being ruled over by a man."

I wanted to avoid that topic because I knew it was true. I yearned to be owned by a man. "Do you know what happened to Joyce? She is my friend."

"She will be here soon. My men were detained and did not make it to the auction in time as you know. She was taken by a new buyer from the far edge of the valley. But do not despair. My men will locate her and bring her here. You have probably realized that they are, too, under orders to bring her back just as they did you. I brought you both here as a set. My needs for you both are definite and substantial."

He was speaking in riddles now, and he was wearing me down, "What is the meaning of the symbols on this brand?" I pointed to my leg.

"You have been marked with the identification of a pleasure slave. Whoever your master happens to be, your duty is to please him by any measure he deems necessary. Your one and only option is to serve him immediately, without question and to the utmost."

It sounded delightful, but I did not want to sound like I had already surrendered. "How can you justify kidnapping girls and enslaving them?"

"Do not make me laugh, Ann McDonald. You and your friend have freely given of yourselves to morons and weaklings. You yourself envisioned yourself in the hands of an Arab master many times. It is a dream you had that is now unfolding before your very eyes. You now have the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of life in this valley. Do not lie to me; you were enraptured by several men on your way to this palace, were you not? Their touch was enough to elicit a pleasing sensation. That was not coincidence. You might call it rape. But the men of this valley have great talents when it comes to the needs of women. Your dream and their capabilities are a match that you are likely not to find anywhere else. Your quest is to reach that man destined for you. As you have seen, men proudly take the role of authority in this land. The woman is a useful and desirable property. The slave auctions are rowdy and large sums of money are exchanged. In the end, the masters leave with the bounty that is a woman slave. This is your dream, Ann McDonald. You are living it."

He was right, but I was not ready to admit it. "I'd never had those sensations before." I slipped a little bit there and revealed a degree of surrender. I knew it was a mistake.

"Remember. I am the sultan. You will be tested soon. My only requirement is your total submission. You allowed a degree of that with my lieutenant. My requirements will be much deeper. Your destiny awaits you."

I felt a rush come over me that I could not understand or resist. I spread my knees and bowed my forehead to the floor. "Master, I am yours to command. Please forgive me, a stupid slut." I could not help myself. He could see through me. Had I finally found the man I had been searching for? It did not feel quite right. But, would it be my choice when the time came?

11 -- The Bedchamber Visit

"Very good, Ann McDonald." He clapped his hands. A maid servant walked in. "Take this slave to her quarters. Remove the bindings from her hands. Give her a good bath. The road has been dusty. Give her a slave cloak. I will return to her later." The maid bowed. She walked over and took my leash and led me away.

We walked further into the building and turned into a small bedroom. She did as the sultan ordered and left me. I sat at the bureau looking in the mirror. The slave cloak was a diaphanous skirt too short to cover either my belly or my butt. There was a strip of diaphanous material that went around the back of my neck with either end going down my chest, covering my breasts and attaching to the skirt at a single point below my belly button.

I admired myself in the mirror. I liked the way I looked. This was a good outfit to have to stand before a man. I moved my hips back and forth and ran my hands up and down my side in Mid-Eastern dance moves. I felt a light headedness and closed my eyes; I twirled and arched my back backwards and pushed my breasts out in abandon. Suddenly, a voice spoke out, "Very nice, slave." It was the sultan.

I was startled. "How long have you been here?" I had no idea he was there. I was ready to give him whatever he wanted. If he was the man I had been waiting for, I wanted him to know from the outset that I was the woman for him. I would do whatever I could. Why else would he be in my room?

He ignored my question and walked toward me from the door. I stood frozen. He walked around me and came up behind me putting his hands on my bare waist. He ran his hands up my side. My knees began to buckle. When he got to my shoulders he moved his hands forward and massaged my breasts. He pinched each of my nipples which were, by this time, hard and jutting out. He took one hand and lifted the strip around my neck over my head and let it drop in front of me. The whole outfit fell to the floor. I spun around, knelt and tried to find his member.

He un-did some buttons and out it came. I began licking it with my tongue so gently. I was fading into that cloud of ecstasy that I had felt before. I started to suck him moving my lips and tongue over him. I went back and forth slowly. I looked up at him. He met my gaze and spoke, "Crawl on your hands and knees over to the bed and climb on it. Lie on your back and spread your legs as wide as you can." As soon as the words were out of his mouth I moved. He walked around the bed as I held that position. I was afraid that as soon as he touched me I would explode. He climbed onto the bed and inserted himself into me. I groaned with excitement. He pulled my ankles up over his head and began to pump me with his member. I was groaning and barely knew where I was. After some time, and I do not know how long, he turned me over and pulled my hips up. He moved behind me and pulled my hips back. I slid right over his huge cock. I started grinding on his member. Again, I do not know how long this went on. My mind was so foggy I did not understand anything other than I did not want to stop. He pulled out of me, pulled my hair to get my face in front of him. He stuck his cock into my mouth and started streaming his juice into my mouth. I swallowed it all.

I had not ever surrendered to a man so quickly and easily. The way he could dominate me was almost scary. He hardly had to do anything; I was anticipating his wishes -- I intuitively knew what had to be done at almost every instant. It was becoming so real.

We both lay down exhausted. He looked at me and simply said, "You must be tired. Try to get some sleep." With that I was out. His command over me was incredible.

When I awoke it was morning; I saw him standing by the bureau fully dressed. He began to leave the room. I could not let him go like this; my humility toward him had not been complete. I cried out, "Master, please wait so I can properly say goodbye to you."

He stopped and looked at me. I climbed out of bed onto the floor. I crawled over to him, leaned up in front of him and began licking his crotch. I found the buttons and unbuttoned them this time and quickly pulled out his cock. I began sucking. I sucked and licked. He finally gushed into my mouth. When it was done, I looked up at him and meekly asked, "Master, have I served you well?"

"Slut, you have learned well the ways of a pleasure slave." He clapped his hands. Out of nowhere appeared a maid servant. He told her, "Please take care of this slut. I will be out for a while. She has had a busy few days and needs some rest." He turned back to me, "Slut, your audition this morning has been noted." I did not quite understand what he was saying. Was there a 'yes' in that response? Was he playing on my emotions by being vague? He could have any woman he wanted at the snap of a finger. Yet, he specifically said he wanted Joyce and me here -- as a set, he had said. I would like to speak with Joyce and find out what had been happening to her. Why were we the ones he sought after? He walked out of the room and I did not see him for the rest of the day.