All Comments on 'My Dream Girl'

by rj1774

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
cibixcibixover 3 years ago

enjoyed it RJ! Almost feels like you could do two separate introductory stories of the sister and brother, exploring their backgrounds/sexuality/interests leaving it with each of them wanting each other, but feeling it would always be a fantasy, then launch into this chapter.

but, I'm not a writer (and certainly not a critic!). Enjoyed it for what it is, just a few thoughts when I finished reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Good story. I would like to read follow up where sister introduces you to your first bisexuality experience..

dslwagondslwagonover 3 years ago

Hey lease continue the story with both your sisters and the taking of her virginity

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago
Greatness

This was a great read. Thanks for sharing your skill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My dream girl is his sister

This is my ideas of how it's done too. My wife and I made it to this point of the story with dreading up and strap on almost every night for a couple of years then she started thinking I was in denial and most likely bi or gay. Which I'm not and once threatened her if she ever implied that again. We started drifting the kids in their teens and nosey. But this is one great story I loved it! Write more just like this or a sequel.

Thanks

wolf182wolf182about 2 years ago

Great story! Loved it! The Christy Berrie and Remy LaCroix references - I can totally relate. FemDom, prostate play, JOI, CEI, edging, pegging - it's all great fun fantasy play. Straight guys like anal play and cum eating too. From my pov, whatever a man and woman get up to in the bedroom is still hetero sex. Just my 2 cents ..

Anyway, great story, RJ. Can definitely see a Part 2 for this. However, a lot of stories I've read in the past seem to go sideways in later chapters when multiple people get involved - esp family members. Use caution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a great start of a story, it’s just to bad the author never finished it. Could have gone another 2-3 more chapters. I could see the other sister having fun with their sissy older brother and even mom too. Maybe his youngest sister could even get him to wear a chastity cage, when she’s not using his cock..

ZEEAARONZEEAARONabout 1 year ago

DAMN YOU! i'm so deliciously worked up I'll have wet dreams before I sleep!

Yum yum. Good job. Love that sorry. Publish Part 2 or I'll cast a wicked spell on you. LOL

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was the hottest story I’ve ever read on here, and I read a lot on here. Please write more and continue telling their story. So. fucking. hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrj1774@rj1774
Loved this site for years, but finally taking time to write some stories of my own. I love wearing panties, especially thongs, having my prostate played with, and being told to eat up all my cum. Hope you enjoy these fetishes with me :-)