My Dream Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I didn't know then was that I was being watched! All of this had occurred without me realizing Kylie had been home this entire time. Her class got cancelled and she was hoping to spend some more time with me so she came straight home at 3:30p to see me after my class. When I wasn't there after waiting a bit she took advantage of the empty house and slipped a hand down her shorts as she relaxed on the couch. By 5:00p she was complety worked up and moved to the office to put on her favorite femdom porn. She quickly found Natalie Heaven anal training of a well hung guy and she stripped down to her panties to enjoy it. She didn't know why, but she really wanted to keep her panties on and cum with her hand slipped down them this time. As she settled in to enjoy it Kylie was so turned on watching his large cock hang as Natalie took a smaller and then larger dildo to his ass. When Natalie got to the bigger dildo really stretching him she eventually put on a strap on and that had Kylie over the edge. Her panties were so wet and she fully soaked them watching the guy cum so hard while being pegged. After relaxing in her bliss she decided to strip those panties off, dropped them in her hamper, ran a bath and hopped in with some headphones on to relax.

She must not have heard me as she focused on her own orgasm and I must have been so worked up and on a mission I didn't hear her. While I also took a bath in the grand scheme mine was very quick in and out, just enough to shave and get that floral smell all over me. This caused me to be caught right after getting all dolled up as I went to check her hamper. She had just gotten out and was in a towel just outside of sight, but in her rooms doorway and she could see the laundry room door clearly. It just so happened when I crossed the house in thigh highs, panties, teddie, breast molds, and lipstick she fully saw me and then clearly saw me take her fresh soaked panties out of the laundry room. For me I was so focused on the "mission" at hand to get her panties and fantasizing about the thrill of being caught I didn't see her at all!

Kylie was amazed and had to see more. She slipped on one what she felt were her sexiest panties and a bra as she slipped down the hall towards my room. As she snuck up to my doorway, not sure if she would be seen yet, she had to stop herself from gasping loudly. She had a full view of my ass propped up, a toy deep inside me, could hear what I was watching and see me stroking myself. Without thinking about it she had her hands down her panties and slowly rubbing herself. Of course it got even better when she could see me lift her soaked panties to my face, but then hearing all my moans for her nearly pushed her over the edge already!

She watched me pop the toy I had in me and bit her lips to stop from moaning as she came for the first time watching me thrust the dildo in and out. As she continued to lightly touch herself she watched me pause to change to another favorite, Natalie Heaven anal training. I fast forwarded a bit to her huge sexy breasts hanging down and her pushing a large dildo in and out as she was training her well hung partner for anal sex. I loved this clip and taking the panties out of my mouth I watched for a bit not touching my own cock and just enjoying the feeling of the dildo. Knowing I did not have all night I did shift deeper into my kinky fetishes. I tried a search for anal training instructions with cbt and cei, but couldn't find a mistress that did it all. I didn't realize I was talking out loud as I typed so Kylie could hear exactly what I was looking for.

In the doorway she couldn't believe we both watched the same porn to get ourselves off. She loved the scene and loved that I had it as a favorite! Without thinking she unclamped her bra and let it fall to the floor so she could better grab and play with her hard nipples as she leaned against the door frame and watched. Her panties were soaked with her both watching a live and video porn and she continued to bite her lip to not make a sound. I wish someone had gotten a picture of this as I can imagine it was sexier than most porn models in magazines.

As I settled on a pegging and cbt scene knowing I would gladly clean myself up at the end I took off my precum filled panties and began to lube up my new big dildo. I had never taken anything this large before and had no idea how I was going to even get this realistic head to pop in. I wanted it so badly though!

With it covered in lube I pulled out my pink dildo and began to rub it around my open hole. I felt so empty and needed to be filled again! I tried and tried to get it to pop in and not even realizing it at first I began whimpering for Kylie to please, please, please give it to me, that I needed it so badly. As I kept trying I listened to the vixen on the screen tell me to slap my balls and slap them again.

As Kylie listened to me beg her to push a realistic cock inside my tight ass and then watch me slap my own balls as I took orders from a mistress on the screen it was far too much for her to keep watching. Before she knew it her feet were carrying her to the edge of my bed and picking up the dildo while she watched me squeeze my balls on command. She grabbed the remote and flipped off the tv.

Standing there in only her tiny panties she shoved her soaking wet fingers in my mouth, whispering shhhhh, and as she began pushing her fingers toward the back of my throat she let me know she was now in charge.

"So my sissy big brother needs his little sister to make him cum, needs me to roughly fuck him as the sexy sissy he is..."

As I tried to speak I got a hard slap on my balls and she then grabbed them in her hand

"I didn't say to speak did I?!? We are going to have to better train you. First, these balls now belong to your sexy whittle sister. Yes, they are not yours, they are mine. Second, this ass is mine! If I want to fuck it I will, if I want a strong man to fuck it while I watch then that is what will happen. Same with your mouth and tongue. Finally, my pleasure comes first and foremost. I am going to love playing with you, but you cum when I say you can and you will make sure I orgasm any time I want. Nod if you can agree to all this. If not, I walk out now forever and you are left as a lonely sissy hoping for a taste of used panties watching porn instead of tasting this wet treasure directly. Plus, just maybe if you are good you will be the one stretching all three of my very tight virgin holes."

Without any hesitation I immediately nodded yes which forced her juice covered fingers further back. I would like to say it was because I was overwhelmed by the moment or aching to cum or because she had a vice grip on my balls. However, the reality was this was absolutely a fantasy come true. Kylie was exactly what I have been striving for in a partner, from funny to caring and supportive to providing constructive criticism she elevated all around her. We could talk for hours about nothing or sit next to each other for hours not saying a word just enjoying being near each other. Also on a purely sexual level for me our conversations about her sexual appetite while she was in high school shifted the past few months since she turned 18 from an abstract with me as her older brother comforting and giving advice to me wanting so badly to be the one who satisfies and pleases her. As the Summer months came and we kept getting closer and closer to us living together it really picked up steam. I allowed myself to tell myself she was not just my little sister, she was my sexy little sister. I began allowing myself to notice how gorgeous and sexy she really is, to love everything about her sex drive and desire to take control most of the time, and overall just how badly I wanted her and why I was so excited for her to move in.

As she began to speak again I was snapped out of my daze and focused on looking at every inch I could see of her naked body. I mentioned before that she had perfect c cup breasts and a toned ass, but I never realized her breasts stayed perky without a bra. Plus, she had perfect nipples that I so badly wanted to suck on. As my eyes wandered further down she had a perfect stomach and belly button ring. Her tanned and toned body looked amazing and as my eyes drifted just a little further south I couldn't help myself from gasping. She had sheer panties on that were so wet it allowed me to see her perfectly shaved pussy. I have never been hungrier in my life then I was at that moment! While it was tough for me to peel my eyes away from her panties my eyes made it back up to her eyes. I have never seen such carnal lust in anyone's eyes, it was amazing and even more so that it was about me, her brother, in a g-string, lingerie, stockings, wearing lip stick and begging for his sister to fuck his ass hard.

She gave my balls another slap as I locked into her eyes, "You will always be my smarter, wiser, protector, older brother, BUT in the bedroom those power roles are now flipped. I am in charge, you will do what I say and try what I want."

Her eyes softened yet with the same confidence she leaned down to whisper in my ear, "Though this will not be one way, though I am nervous it will really hurt when that huge cock you have takes my virginity I want you to be my first, please, and I will learn to give great oral by practicing on you, and I will give you my ass as it is only fair that you get mine if I get yours."

With that she giggled and as I look back I should have known then I found my soul mate. She shifted gears back in control as she squeezed my balls, "I see you really enjoyed my panties, which means you will be wearing your sissy lingerie when you are in the house and will cook, clean, and do the laundry, but most importantly I have never had a guy make me cum and we are going to change that tonight!"

Kylie removed her panties and rubbed them all over my face. She then climbed up on the bed putting a leg on either side of my head, "Are you ready to taste me first hand instead of from my wet panties?" Watching me nod emphatically she began to drop her smooth, freshly shaved pussy toward my very red lips. I was in heaven as I deeply breathed her in and when she told me to stick my tongue out and hold it there as she paused I would have crawled through glass begging for her sweet nectar if only she would lower herself the last couple inches. I was so worked up that it was probably 15 seconds yet it felt like 10 minutes. With so much anticipation when her sweet wet lips finally met my tongue I just couldn't stop myself and I exploded! I had my hands on her thighs so I wasn't even touching myself, but my ass tightened around the pink dildo and it felt amazing. I had never done that before and I came so hard all over my stomach, chest, and even all over Kylie ass.

"My whimpering sissy brother couldn't control himself due to my taste huh! Good thing as you will be getting more, and more, and more of this. Now swirl that tongue around enjoy my sweet nectar, mmmmmm, this feels amazing keep it up sissy!"

I could tell she was already so close, clearly she was pent up from watching me and needed release, and that turned me on even more. However, what truly put me over the edge and back to being rock hard so quickly was feeling her reach behind her and trace through my cum, clearly scooping it into her fingers.

As she sucked it off her fingers, "Mmmmmm, my brother's cum tastes SO good! I need my kinky, perverted brother to feed me his cum every single day from now on. Do you want your little sister to feed you some of your cum, should I share it, are you hungry my slave? Hmmm?"

I couldn't answer with her smothering my face so even though I did all I could do was show her by even more passionately giving her oral. I continued to learn her body, what she liked, what patterns she liked, and luckily her question was rhetorical as she shifted to scoop up almost all of my cum and then let it drizzle out of her palm, down her wet clit, and into my mouth. I liked the cei porn instructions and my mistress at the Adam and Eve store, but I had never had the courage to tell a partner to feed me my load before, much less to enjoy it mixed with their own juices. In short, it tastes amazing!

"Mmmm, good my sissy, mmmmm, like eating your cum? Of course you did, mmmm, and even better when licking it off my clit! I love watching a submissive guy do this and you will eat my cream pie every time whether you came in me or some guy I hooked up with did!"

As she fantasized about that and being overwhelmed by her finally getting her brother to be her first sexually she couldn't hold back anymore. Her legs squeezed my head harder then has ever happened before as I truly realized how her leg work outs had her toned with muscle. She screamed out in ecstasy and I found out she was a squirter as she drenched my face! It was pure bliss for both of us!

She was gasping for air yelling that had NEVER happened before. She never squirted and that her big brother made her feel amazing! Again, my biggest turn on by far was making my partner feel so good and as this hit so much higher than good I was overjoyed. I was hard as a diamond and was so excited for what she would allow next!

"My legs are jelly! Wow! You are the first person to ever go down on me and the first person to give me an orgasm. I only play by myself, but with that tongue, wow, you will be doing that many, many, many more times! Now it's time for my sissy big brother to spread his legs and get his reward for such a good job. I am going to fuck you with this huge dildo tonight!"

It was big for just me, but at this moment I loved having a king size bed. She got her legs fully out of the way and was able to get up on her knees next to me. She grabbed the large thick dildo and her carnal appetite was clear in her eyes. She held it up next to my cock and it was her turn to lightly gasp.

"I was going to make fun of your pathetic cock, but wow, you really are SO big! I don't think I can take something that big inside me and at the same time I can't wait to! You are going to have to earn that though and so right now your sexy little sister is going to give your sissy self the ass fucking of your life!"

She coated the dildo in plenty of lube then firmly gripping it she brought it to my rose bud which tightened up a bit in anticipation.

"Oh don't be shy, I know your needy ass needs it and you need it be your little sister to fuck it. Don't you? You little sissy pervert have probably fantasized about this for months. Even this last week since I moved in I know you been admiring your sexy little sister and hoping I would be your future mistress. Did you like that I wore as little clothing as I could so you could see my ass sway every time I walked away from you. Did you like the t-shirts barely covering my panties so you could admire my sexy tan legs? I wore my pajama tops unbuttoned so much and I know you stared at my big sexy breasts and then looked down my tops often while we sat on the couch. You probably have fantasized about my lips wrapped around your cock even though you knew your sissy self hadn't earned it yet. How about when you stared at my feet on the coffee table did you think of worshipping them and sucking on my toes? I bet you did you little pervert. Who thinks of their sister in that way? Who gets so turned on by it? You do you slutty sissy! Don't you!?!"

When I didn't answer immediately she slapped my balls hard not once, but twice. Everything she said was true and had my mind racing and had me on edge with the pain inflicted and the look on her face, her breasts swaying, her holding the dildo at the entrance to my man pussy I just knew I was in heaven.

"Answer me big brother, have you been turned on by your sister all week!?!"

As I immediately told her yes, yes to all she described. I went further to tell her how I was in desperate need of my sister being my mistress. That I needed to be used and to serve her and only her. Anything she wanted me to do I would do it without question if she would have me.

"Anything I want you to do, huh. Well you know my sexual appetite and you will be dressed like this often for us to play as you know my kinks, but it seems we share them all. For today, what you will have to do is eat all your cum after I let you explode. Can you agree to that?"

Before she could slap my balls I quickly answered yes, yes I would, and repeated that I would do anything she wanted.

"Good, because you will be cleaning up your cum every time I let you explode from now on. This way when we get to more of my kinks explored when you will be forced to gag on a cock and have another in your ass you will be ready to swallow it all. I will watch a group of guys gang bang you and cum over and over and over again inside you and on your face. My big brother will be fucked hard for hours all while his little sister's enjoys watching from every angle and making myself cum over and over with my hand."

I never thought I would want something like that, but hearing how much it would please here and thinking about it in my horny state I moaned so loudly begging for it and relaxed my rear just enough to allow the head of this large dildo to pop in.

"There you go sissy, you want a big, fat, juicy cock don't you! You will do whatever I say, fuck who ever I say, and be my good little sissy right. Now beg for me to give you more of this cock!"

I began begging so desperately for it, with her taste on my lips, and the head feeling out of this world inside me I needed that big dildo to keep going in, stretching, and hurting so good. I needed to be taken roughly and if this was my only chance I was going to give it my all as I begged.

"If you want your sexy vixen, mistress, and sister to give this to you it is time to whimper again. Let me know how you want it, make me believe it little sissy."

As I began to whimper and beg for it she put two hands on the dildo and shoved it in further. I couldn't help, but to yell out in pain. As tears formed in my eyes I could see the sex crazed look on her face and I loved making her feel this way. I was totally lost in our very own porn scene and only waiting a moment for me to get used to it she continued to shove even more in, waiting less time again she shoved even more in. I felt like I was getting split in two and whimpered in pain as she got it in all the way up to the balls on the dildo.

After pausing for a moment and I adjusted from pain to it feeling so good inside me out of nowhere she completely pulled it out and was looking at my gapping back side. I immediately needed it back in and was adamantly begging for it so loudly. I could not have been more of a sissy than I was at that moment, begging my sister to fuck me in all women's lingerie. After she enjoyed this for a few moments she added even more lube shoved it all back in in one motion and I nearly came!

"That's it baby, that's it, you like to be fucked by a huge hard cock with bulging veins as long as your sexy sister is in charge of where, when, and of course is in the room to watch. I think my big brother needs me to wear a strap on and really pound his sweet ass doesn't he. You would really like that wouldn't you if I was hip thrusting this huge cock deep inside you wouldn't you. Going a little faster and a little faster and a little harder and a little harder at every thrust."

I thought I was in heaven before, but she brought me even higher. As she forced that dildo in and out, in and out, in and out, I watched her breasts sway, her gorgeous eyes so filled with lust, and I was so close to exploding and she hadn't even touched my cock once yet!

"Oh big brother, I want to wrap my sexy little hand around your cock. I have never felt one before and when I turned 18 I so badly wanted you to be the first one I felt. All Summer on FaceTime I would be touching myself, feeling my wetness, and wanting you to see me masturbate while I watched you stroke yourself. I watched JOI porn to learn how to best instruct you, but I couldn't figure out how to get you to want to do that with me. Now instead I get to stroke my little sissy myself instead of watching you do it. First though, I know you are so close and I want to see cum all over your face after knowing I made you explode so get your legs up"