My Dream Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rj1774
rj1774
321 Followers

With that she grabbed my legs and curled me back so they were up over my head and my cock was pointed right at my face. She then grabbed my steel cock and slowly began rubbing it as she continued to fuck me with the dildo.

"There we go sissy, you better get used to me giving you facials. I will always be there, you will see my sexy body and me turning you on, my pleasure exciting you, and then I will make sure you get to cum as well. Oh, you like that, you like when I stroke you faster, when I stroke you and push that dildo in and out in the same rhythm. Oh I bet, you are so close, do you want to cum for your sister, do you want to cum for me big brother, oh yes, please cum for me."

I couldn't hold it in at all at that point and I have never cum so hard in my life! Spurt after spurt after spurt of cum exploded out of my shaft. With her aiming it hit my cheeks, coated both eyes, even some on my forehead, and then all over my lips. I was in pure bliss!

"Now lick your lips, mmmmm, yes, lick it up for me. I'll help you and scoop it up for you. Oh lets fill that mouth of yours, don't swallow just yet, savor the taste while I get some for me to enjoy."

She scooped up a huge amount for herself and moaned so loudly when it hit her tongue.

"You taste amazing! No wonder why you love it so much and watch those cei videos. Looks like I will need to make sure you cum enough for both of us to have enough to enjoy. I'm sure you don't have any problem with that!"

As I came down from my bliss she slowly slide the dildo out of my ass, moved the pillow and helped me lay my legs down on the bed. She then curled up right next to me in bed and for the first time I felt her breasts against my body, her one leg against me and the other on top of my leg, her head on my shoulder, and I knew I wanted this for a very long time to come.

I then shifted up so that she was on her back and I was looking directly into her eyes as I quickly realized she felt the same as me. I leaned down and for the first time kissed her, at first just a peck, and then spent a few minutes passionately kissing her. I collapsed back next to her on my back as she curled back into me, my arm wrapped around her, us both with a deep satisfied loving sigh. Then her hands wandered from rubbing my chest and made their way back to holding my cock

"That was amazing, you were my very first taste of cum and we will have to switch roles next time as I really want you to take my virginity. I know you will be so gentle and caring. Plus, I know it will also feel amazing and then you can earn being my first blow job I give and my first anal sex as well. Though, I do have to tell you one more secret. Our sister, Mandy, knows I wanted this from you. We've talked a lot about it and even with her having a husband she really wants you too. She will be so jealous and want every detail. She will not believe that you are the perfect match for me though. I am going to have to invite her over for a girls weekend, but really to prove it and all three of us to play all weekend long."

I was shocked and immediately getting turned on again at the possibility, but I don't think I could go a round 3. So I wrapped my arm around her to hug her closer, kissed her ear, and let her know I would please her over and over again all night.

Overall, we now had an even deeper bond and as I look back on it now should have known that years later we would still living together as siblings to the outside world, but to us, we were each others whole world. I'll have to share how how our first couple weeks continued with each other.

***********

I hope you enjoyed this kinky story. As always I welcome and would love your constructive feedback. It has kept making me a stronger erotic writer with each story I submit and I love knowing what types of story plots you want next. Thanks so much!

rj1774
rj1774
321 Followers