My Dream Girl

Story Info
Can Matt land his dream girl or is she just using him?
6.8k words
3.13
5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heraclius
Heraclius
16 Followers

It all started by the pool at my apartment complex. During the summer, there were lots of girls that hung out at by the pool. Most of them just tanned on the deck chairs. Sometimes they brought a beer cooler. Occasionally they would swim laps or just stand in the pool and cool off. I'm not a perv, but I do notice hot girls. The trick is to just catch a glance but not to stop and stare. That would be so awkward if they caught you staring!

One girl in particular caught my attention at the start of this summer. She was a bit taller than average - maybe 5'7", thin and in great shape. She had cute little abs on a tanned tummy. She had sleek toned legs and a small perky ass. She had the prettiest oval face with long brown hair, long toned arms and perky little tits. Sometimes she wore a black bikini, but she usually wore a cute teal bikini. You could see half of her ass. You couldn't really see much of her boobs because there wasn't that much to see anyway but it was also kind of a tube top. I didn't mind that at all. Most of my girlfriends had been small on top and I liked the thin girls with perky boobies. Basically, she was exactly my type.

She was also out of my league. I'm pretty average looking, not quite 6' tall. I make a pretty good living working at an accounting firm, so I had that going for me. The first time I saw her, she was sitting on a deck chair, playing with her phone. She got up to leave the pool and I looked up at her as she walked past me. I was going to say "hi" but she kind of rolled her eyes at me and I decided not to.

The second time I saw her, it was kind of cold. She was laying on her tummy with her feet crossed and up in the air. I had a good view of her perky bikini covered butt. She had the cutest brown calves and, I'm not a foot guy, but she had long attractive toes and white bottoms of her feet except the balls and heels, which were a cute shade of pink. The contrast between the rest of her tan body was kind of sexy. Just to start a conversation, I asked from a few chairs away, "Is it too cold for this?"

She said, "I don't know." really dismissively so I decided not to say anything else.

The next time I saw her, she was obviously with a guy. He was one of those guys with huge muscles, tattoos and facial hair but no chest hair. Do these guys wax their chests? What is going on with these guys? Anyway, they were sitting on deck chairs talking. I laid down my head like I was sleeping. They got in the pool together. I was trying to steal some glances. It wasn't often I got a good look at her toned sexy abs. The full body view was nice. They probably made out for 5 minutes. Then they got out of the pool, hand in hand, gathered up their stuff quickly and left the pool area. I imagined they went up to her apartment to have sex. Lucky guy. That was the first time I actually cared enough to jack off to her later that night in my bedroom.

I thought about her while I was jerking off for the next two weeks, but then I went back to porn. Pool season was pretty much over so I didn't figure I'd see her for a while - and definitely not in a bikini. It didn't much matter anyway. She was out of my league, had a boyfriend and had shut me down twice before I could hardly even say anything. I hadn't thought about her much lately when I saw her again in late September. She was sitting on the stairs leading up to my apartment. I was walking in from the parking lot after work. She was looking at her phone and seemed frustrated. She had a duffle bag or something sitting by her.

I acted like I was going back to my car to buy time to think of something to say. Even if she has a boyfriend, I still want to make a good impression on a hot chick. Obviously, that was not enough time to think of something clever because I said to her, "Hey, the girl from the pool?"

"What?" she barely looked up. She was wearing white pants and a pink short-sleeved shirt.

"You were at the pool, like, alot this summer. Me too."

"Oh yeah?" She said, still not really paying me any attention.

"Yeah, almost every day. Gotta take advantage of the pool right? Are you going on a trip or something?" I said, pointing at her bag.

"No, um, no." was all she could say. Christ, that went nowhere. At least she half looked up. What else could I say?

"So what are you doing now that the pool's closed?" I asked.

"Nothing, just working." Then after a long pause, she looked up from her phone, gave me a big smile and said, "I'm Ashley, by the way. What's your name?"

"I'm Matt, so you live in this building?" There were 8 different buildings.

"What are you doing, right now, Matt?" Ashley crossed her arms and looked right at me.

"Nothing, just getting home from work. Maybe hit the gym." Hopefully that would impress her that I mentioned going to the gym.

"Do you want to go to dinner, Matt?" Ashley asked, leaning in with her warm smile and big brown eyes. I thought it was weird that she went from not even looking at me to wanting to go out to dinner with me in the space of 30 seconds, but this was my chance to make a good impression and win the girlfriend of my dreams.

"Yeah, sure, but I thought you had a boyfriend?" I blurted out.

Good thing Ashley took it in stride, "Oh, we broke up." she said nonchalantly. Then excitedly asked, "Where are we going to dinner?"

Minutes later, I had changed my clothes and we jumped into my almost new, black Ford Explorer. I imagined that it's a cool, impressive vehicle. She put her bag in the car. She claimed she didn't want to go all the way upstairs to put it away. OK, whatever works. We went to a sushi place. I swear she hung on my every word. Then she talked me into going out drinking. It was a Thursday, so that's not really what I had in mind. But I didn't want to disappoint her and I'm talkative and hopefully charming when I drink. We had a great conversation. She likes my favorite MLB team, my favorite NFL team and my favorite college basketball team. She liked all of the movies I mentioned and all my favorite bands! This was truly the perfect girl!

The bad part was she kept ordering shots. Shots kill me! She just kept taking them though. I wanted to keep up! I should have just let her win that contest. One minute we were in the booth making out. Then I blacked out and the next thing I remember, it was the middle of the night and I was hugging the toilet. I remember Ashley was there asking me if I was OK and asking if I needed anything. Then I remember waking up with a headache. I stumbled out of the bedroom and you'll never believe what I saw.

Ashley was there in black heals, a dark blue bra and panties with my "Kiss the Cook." apron on. She handed me a cup of coffee and said, "God morning roomie. I think you're going to need this." There was also pancakes ready to go and sausage links sizzling on the stove. She had the biggest smile on her face.

"Yeah, my head hurts. It's so nice of you to cook me breakfast. I think I blacked out. What happened last night?" I knew damn well I blacked out, by the way!

Ashley explained, "We went to Clancy's and you were taking down shots like a champ. Then we went to Cliff's and you had a couple Long Islands. I bet a guy 20 bucks that you could chug that last one, so thanks for winning me 20 bucks. After that you didn't look so good. One of my friends just happened to be at the bar and he drove us home."

"Oh my God, did anything happen when we got home? Did we have sex?" I asked. Wow, that was smooth.

"If you had sex with me, you'd remember it." She said with a wry smile. "Too bad you passed out. "

"Wait, did you say 'roomie'?" I asked, suddenly it registered that she said that earlier.

"Yeah, I was surprised when you asked me to live with you, but my lease is up and we had so much fun, I thought, why not?" She said.

I put my hands on her tiny waist and said, "I'm going to call in and we can have a some fun together."

"No way mister." She said playfully pulling away, "You have a project due today. You told me last night and I'm not going to be the reason you get in trouble. Besides, we're roommates now and we'll have plenty of time for that."

So I went to work and left her at my apartment. It occurred to me that I was trusting her not to steal all my stuff while I was gone. Had I really asked her to live with me? I was super drunk, so maybe. Why would she accept even if I had? Who does that? Or was this on the level and we were going to fuck all night after work? I didn't have any answers.

I was relieved when I got home and she was there. I was hoping she would answer the door naked but pretty much the opposite happened. She was in my warm-up pants and hoodie. She told me she had been thinking and she didn't want to have sex because she had ruined too many relationships by having sex too soon. She wanted us to get to know each other as people.

Instead, we watched a movie and cuddled on the couch. I told myself I was cuddling on the couch, spooning my dream girl and that was actually pretty good because I was nowhere with her just a couple days ago. After the first night of living together, she said she had to work almost every night. She was a bartender so she worked nights. She always wore something sexy, to get bigger tips she explained. Despite this, she never seemed to have any money.

Actually, I didn't see her much. She said since she was still paying for her last month at her old apartment, she didn't have to pay on my (or was it our?) place. Of course she didn't pay anything for utilities or groceries. We did go out together a few times. Of course it was to a nice restaurant and I paid. It was nice to have a beautiful girl on my arm. She was always good company, but I never got any farther than making out with her.

One night, on a rare occasion where she was home to hang out with me, we were watching a movie and that turned into making out. I was trying to touch her body and turn her on enough to go further. At some point, I put my hand on her belly and felt a round bump. It wasn't like she was fat. It was just low on her stomach and it felt like she was pregnant! I pulled up her shirt and saw a very clear baby bump. She had been out of the house alot and she never wore anything skimpy except when she was running out the door so I never noticed anything til then.

It was clearly not mine as I had never even had her bra off! Here she was, living in my apartment rent free, eating my food, not fucking me and carrying another man's child. I was noticeably upset. She broke down in tears and told me "It's still me, Ashley. This happened before I knew you. YOU asked ME to live with you. I need your help with this, I'm so scared. We can do this together and have a family together." and all kind of other things. She was throwing all kinds of stuff at the wall and seeing what would stick. The bottom line was, this was still my dream girl and there was no way I could kick her out or even really be mad at her. And what was there to be mad about? She got pregnant before we were together. She was going though some stuff here and I could help her. So we hugged it out and decided to have a baby together.

Anytime we were out together after that, she let on like it was my baby. I wasn't sure if this was good or bad, but I went with it. This is not to say we hung out that much after that. She kept wearing tight clothes and going to her job at the bar. One night I decided to surprise her at work. She wasn't there. Some of the bartenders said she only worked a couple nights a week and not usually this night. I asked her about that next time I saw her and she said she actually got a second bar tending job so she would have money for the baby, but don't come visit me because she's new there and it will look bad to her boss. I thought maybe that made sense so I never went to that bar. Also, she never told me which bar.

One night a month later, she came home very upset. She just cried on the bed and wouldn't tell me what was wrong and never talked about it. She didn't leave the bedroom for the next two days. The third day was a Friday and when I got home from work, she had a surprise for me. I opened the door and heard her call, "Hey Matt, Come in the bedroom."

I thought she wanted me to change a light bulb or help with her laptop or something. When I walked into the bedroom, she was wearing a red bath robe which she immediately dropped to the floor. She just smiled and waited for me to react. She had on her black heals - and nothing else. She still had sexy toned arms and legs. She was wearing a good amount of makeup. She had her hair curled and put up like she was going to prom. Her tits had swollen up to a B cup with dark brown nipples. They didn't sag a bit. There was a cute little freckle on her left breast. She had tan lines where her bikini had been all summer.

But who am I kidding, the thing that really drew the eye was the big round 7 months pregnant belly. It was smooth and popped out on her skinny body. Her belly button was kind of wrinkled up and not really an innie or an outie. The second thing that drew the eye was the little clam between her legs. Her pussy lips were stuck together like she wasn't warmed up yet.

Neither of us said a word. I smiled and put my hands on her belly. I had never had a pregnant fetish and still didn't. I wanted to put her at ease, like, I see the pregnant belly and I'm OK with it. Then I gave her a big kiss and we kissed and probed each other's mouths with our tongues. I reached down and started massaging her pussy. I could feel it starting to get wet. Her belly was up against me. I wasn't really turned on by it, but it wasn't off-putting. I grabbed two handfuls of her ass. It wasn't as hard as it used to be but still a nice ass. As we continued to kiss, she grabbed my cock with one hand and stroked the length of it.

"Baby, can you eat my pussy?" Ashley asked. Now we were getting somewhere! She laid on the bed and spread her thighs. You could tell her thighs had some padding that wasn't there last summer. I got between her legs and put my hands on her soft brown thighs. There was a cute little mole right below her panty line.

I told you her pussy was clammed up earlier. Now those thin little lips were wide open. She had a dark brownish pink pussy on the outside. On the inside it was the most beautiful shade of bright pink. It was a seriously cute pussy. I just went at that beautiful vagina. It was making out with her pussy basically. "Don't I taste good?" she asked. I nodded and smiled. Then I got serious. I stuck my finger in her sweet little hole and pumped it in and out of her and flicked her clit with my tongue.

I was only a couple minutes when she exclaimed, "Keep going, keep going, don't stop - yeeeeessssss!" She threw her head back and I think she must have been cumming. I couldn't believe it was that easy to make her cum. Then Ashley leaned over the bed. I didn't move right away so she said, "Fuck me" She didn't have to tell me twice. I got right behind her and put my dick right between her legs. I wasn't super hard. She gave my dick a couple nice caresses with her hand and guided me in. I barely had the tip in because I was only half erect. I was trying to get the right motion and giving myself a pep talk. I had my tip in my dream girl. I grabbed her swollen little titties from behind. Rubbing her smooth body all over was such a turn on I was rock hard in no time.

"Fuck me harder." she begged. I started fucking her as hard as I could. I was slamming in and out of her making her ass shake. This was definitely not the hard body from the pool. She was soft and her body jiggled with every stroke. "Can you feel that tight pussy gripping you? Feel that hot pregnant pussy. It's so hot and tight just for you." She was giving me a pep talk to and it was working! I was getting so turned on. I didn't think I could get any harder.

She yelled out again, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh Fuck!" I could feel alot of wetness coming from her. Did she just squirt? I had only heard about that but never experienced it. When she came down from her orgasm she told me, "Lay down, I'm going to ride you." She got on top and smiled at me with almost a wicked smile and looked at me with her big brown eyes. She straddled me with her hands on my chest. Ashley had rather short finger nails with pink nail polish. She was really slippery now so I just slipped right in. I didn't feel much to be honest she was so wet. I reached up and grabbed her breasts. Then I rubbed her belly and then rubbed above her clit. Her body was soft except her belly was hard.

She really knew what she was doing. She was pumping just right to get me off - hitting just the right spot. She leaned back so she could cradle my balls with one hand. Oh my God, this girl knew how to fuck! Then she worked on herself. She said, "Let me take over." and started rubbing her own clit. A few moments later, "Oh yeah, Oh fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Yes!" She squirted again. Not alot but I got her fluid on my pubes and belly. Then she leaned over me and gave me a big kiss on the mouth. Her belly was resting on my stomach. She was still fucking me and it felt good. Her warm fluid gave it a different new sensation which felt nice.

She started talking dirty, "I love your big dick inside me. Do you like my cum all over your dick? You made me cum so much. I want you to cum for me. I'm not on birth control. But you can pop right in me. Cum in my pussy, baby, with that big gorgeous cock." On and on she went with the dirty talk til I couldn't take anymore. "Oh, Oh, Yeah." I said and exploded in her pussy. She kept straddling me, enjoying the expression on my face and the feeling of my cum filling her.

I suddenly felt so relaxed. I had just emptied my balls in my dream girl and she had cum three times. My cum was inside her body right now. She let my dick slip out of her and the cum plopped out of her pussy and right onto my dick. She bent down and took a lick of it. "I wanted to taste your cum. Why did it take us so long to do this? That was good. My pussy is so happy." I was thinking a million things I wanted to tell her but I didn't say anything. I was taking in the moment for one thing and for another, I didn't want to say anything to ruin this.

We fucked at least once a day after that and each time was hotter than the last. She was a demon in the sack even if she was very pregnant. I almost forgot she was carrying another man's child. She was a screamer when she got going! She often started to sweat when we fucked, which highlighted all her sexy parts as if I had rubbed baby oil on her. She liked it when I licked beads of sweat off her and I thought it was sexy so I didn't mind.

Lots of things changed. I started going with her to doctor appointments, la maze class, picking out baby stuff. Of course I bought. She only went to work one or two days a week. She said she was uncomfortable in her little car because of the pregnancy, so we switched cars. I drove her 17 year old Toyota Corolla and she drove my almost new Ford Explorer. She didn't contribute to rent or anything because she was saving for the baby.

She had a way of telling me I was lucky for getting to fuck her without saying it. She would always ask, "Is this the best pussy you've ever had?", "Am I the prettiest girl you've ever been with?" I had to agree it was, and she was. She would explain how pregnant pussy is scientifically proven to be tighter and warmer, so there's never been a better time to fuck her. I never turned her down but a few times I was like, 'Jesus, again?' She must have been the horniest girl in the world.

She got a really big belly on her thin frame in the next two months. We acted like it was OUR baby rather than her baby. Anyone we talked to, she would let on like it was my baby. When the doctor asked, "Is this dad?" She would reply that I was and I didn't correct her ever. It was easier and left me with much less awkward explaining to do. Part of me, a large part of me, hoped we could be a family and I could go on screwing and loving this hot girl I met at the pool. She was very sweet to me also. Whether it was just gratitude that I was helping her or if she was falling for me, I didn't really know. Maybe she was just screwing me because no one else would go for a girl that was 8 months pregnant. Hell, I can't believe I was going for an 8 months pregnant girl! - even if she was my dream girl.

Heraclius
Heraclius
16 Followers
12