My Dream Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually the baby came. I went to the hospital with her and did everything a dad would do. The baby did not look like me. I was hoping it would just happen to look like me so it would be plausible I was the father and avoid questions. Obviously there would be no sex for 6 weeks or maybe even more. It was interesting having a baby around. I'd never been around babies but they do the cutest things. Ashley had been very sweet to me and pleasant to be around since we started having sex til now. After a few weeks, Ashley started going back to work at night at the bar. Then she joined a gym and started going almost every day. She said she wanted to get back in pool shape and we could go together. I had visions of her, looking like she did last summer, making out with me in the pool and some nerd jacking off over us.

I was stuck with the baby while she was working almost every night. It was like Ashley was my daycare while I was at work, and I was a single parent at night. I only saw her for a couple minutes to hand off the baby most days. At first she would give me a kiss and say, "I miss you already." or something sweet. After a couple months, she would just act stressed out and like she was in a hurry and tell me to do some menial task that she could have done during the day just as easily as I could.

Then I started to notice small things were off when I got back home. A couple cookies were missing. Ashley had not eaten a cookie as long as I knew her. I found a Taco Bell bag buried in the trash. Ashley never went to Taco Bell. The sheets on the bed smelled weird. There was a sock under the bed that didn't look like a woman's sock and wasn't mine. I asked her if she ever had anyone over during the day and she said no. I asked if she was ready to have sex and she said no. I pointed out the doctor said don't have sex for 6 weeks and we were at 5 months now. She said it still doesn't feel normal down there and she knows it would hurt. She said to give her more time. I asked if we could just try it and if it doesn't feel good we can stop. She said no.

We didn't even go to the pool together when it opened back up. She told me she still looked gross in a bikini and she wasn't taking a baby to a swimming pool. I guess there's always next year.

I was pretty convinced she was fucking someone while I was at work. The trick was to catch her. I hatched a plan to come home from work early one day. OK, that's not much of a plan, but it's the best I could come up with. So one day I drove my car around the block and walked back to camp out where I could see anyone going into the apartment but people would be unlikely to see me. This was alot harder than it sounded. How the fuck should I know if a guy was just going home or fucking my girlfriend? I reasoned anyone that had a key to the building was not the guy. Anyone getting buzzed in was a maybe. Damn, this was boring waiting.

Eventually, I saw a good looking muscle guy with tattoos all over get buzzed it. Was that him? I sat there for a while not sure what to do. What if I burst into the apartment and she was just there playing with the baby? What was I going to say if that happened? Then I saw some activity through the window of my apartment in the main room. A minute later I saw two figures in the bedroom. One of them shut the blinds. I knew I had to sneak in and see for myself.

I climbed the stairs and unlocked the door as quietly as I could. I could hear some talking in the bedroom. The door was cracked just slightly so I peeked in. She was sucking the muscle guy's dick! He was on the bed with his feet dangling off and she was kneeling on the floor. I realized she had not once sucked my dick. I started recording on my phone. At the time, I was thinking this would need to be entered as evidence later but it turned out to just be something to jack off to! Where the fuck would that be entered as evidence?!

After a few minutes, he picked her up off the floor and playfully threw her on the bed. She was giggling with a huge smile on her face. She used to smile at me that way. He jumped on her and just started pounding the shit out of her. I had a pretty good view of her body. She had her nice flat stomach back and the cute little abs were just starting to peek through. Her tiny tits were shaking up and back on her chest. She was moaning and screaming and her body was glistening with sweat.

Then he flipped her over and they went at it doggy style. Sometimes she looked back at him with loving eyes. Sometimes she just closed her eyes and got pounded. Then he picked her up, held her in midair by her thighs and dropped her again and again on his big fat cock. I lost count of how many times she came. This guy was a fuck machine. Finally, he put her down on the bed. Her back was on the bed and he was holding her legs up and pounding her. She was screaming and moaning like you wouldn't believe. Her hair was wet with sweat and I could see beads of sweat dripping off her body and down to the sheets. Then muscled man grunted and started shaking. I knew he was filling my girlfriend with his cum. I felt defeated that some other guy's cum was in my dream girl's body. Oddly much more so than some other guy's baby being in her belly.

Suddenly, muscle man saw me, "Oh fuck. You said your boyfriend was at work."

"Don't worry" she said. "Come over here Matt."

"You're screwing some guy in my bed?!" I exclaimed.

"Matt, just come here." She gave me a hug with her sweaty body, then pulled me over to the bed. "You like my body? Look how tight and sexy it is. You like my ass?" she asked as she gave it a spank. I didn't say a word, trying to figure out where this was going. "You like my pussy? Do you want to make my pussy happy? Eat his cum out of my pussy."

"No!" I said. No fucking way was I doing that.

"Eat his cum or you'll never see this pussy again." I didn't know what I wanted to do, but I didn't want to shut any doors without thinking it through. Or maybe I wanted to just taste her pussy one last time, or maybe I was into being a cuck. I wasn't sure. She laid back on the bed and put her legs in the air. I could see the white of the cum beginning to ooze out of her little pink hole. I took a tiny lick of it. It tasted kind of salty. It was gross and at the same time, eating it out of the most glorious pussy in the world was a turn on. She squeezed her twat and the rest of it spurted out. I lapped it up like it was caviar.

"Mmmmmmm, now swish it around in your mouth. Let me see it. Let me see that hot cum in your mouth. Mmmmmm, it tastes good doesn't it?" I opened my mouth to let her see. She giggled with delight. "Now swallow. Swallow it all." I swallowed. It was a relief to have it out of my mouth.

"That's hot. I'm going to have you do clean up from now on. Maybe I should have Josh over at night so you'll be here to clean up. Do you want to watch Josh fuck me every night? and you can swallow his load. Maybe you can suck his big dick too. You can lick my cum off of it. I bet you've never sucked dick before, but I think you'd like it." Ashley taunted. Honestly, his dick was only slightly larger than mine. "OK, we're going to go fuck at Josh's place. Can you wash the sheets for us? Thanks" He had already gotten dresses. She slipped on her dress, with no underclothes, and they took off, just like that.

While she was gone, I did some thinking and realized this is definitely a bad situation and I wasn't going to participate in this. I definitely did not want to 'clean up' Josh's jizz again! The next day when I saw her, I told her she had to move out. I don't care if you have nowhere else to go. Move in with Josh or some other muscle man you're fucking. Just get the fuck out of my apartment or I'm calling the police and having you removed. And I want my car back or I'll report it stolen. That was the plan anyway, but that's not how it happened.

When I got home, she came out into the living room and said, "Hey, baby. I bought you a present." Ashley was wearing her high heels and a tight sparkly dark blue dress. It only went down to mid thigh. She looked amazing. She pulled out a chastity device. "It's a chastity device." She said. Yeah, I fucking know that, I thought. For once when it came to Ashley, I thought fast.

"Let me see that." I said, snatching it away from her. I opened the door to the deck and flung it across the parking lot and onto the roof of the garages. She just stood there kind of shocked.

"Are you shitting me!?" I exclaimed, "You've lived here free for almost a year. You're driving my car. You're fucking other guys. I babysit YOUR kid and you're going to do me like that?" I pushed her up against the wall and started kissing her checks and neck. I pulled her hair down to get at her neck better.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She exclaimed.

"You owe me, like, a fifty thousand dollars and I'm taking it out of your cunt." I informed her. She squirmed and tried to get away but I grabbed her sexy tan arms and pinned them to the wall over her head. I kissed her on the mouth but she didn't kiss back. "You have such pretty little muscles but you're still so weak." I taunted her. I held her arms with one hand over her head and started to massage her crotch with the other. She moaned - not out of pleasure. Maybe it was more of a whimper. I realized I was super hard.

I turned her around and pushed her over toward the dining room table. I pinned her arm behind her back and bent her over the table. I pulled her dress up over her hips. She wasn't wearing any panties. "God you're such a whore. You're down to fuck tonight, but it's not going to be some broke loser like Josh. It's going to be me." I rubbed her pussy til it was getting wet with her arm still pinned awkwardly behind her back. I glided my finger back up and down her juicy slit and then plunged my finger knuckles deep in her cunt. I slapped her ass once and then took down my pants. I was glad she wasn't yelling to stop or anything, because I wasn't sure what I would do. I was just having rough sex with my cheating girlfriend at this point, right?

Now I was rubbing my dick on her pussy and I slipped it inside her. It felt really good. She kept flexing her pussy muscles, I think involuntarily from distress. She was just staring ahead. I was pounding her hard. Her other hand was flat on the table in front of her. She had blue nail polish to match her dress. She had beautiful tan slender fingers. I wished I could hold her soft hands while I was fucking her and kissing her passionately. For now, I'd settle for my lower stomach slapping against her ass, while she laid there bent over and hating me.

"Turn around." I ordered. She sat on the dining room table. I spread her legs. God, she had a pretty pussy. Dark pink on the outside and a neon, I swear it would glow in the dark, pink inside. Her thighs were beyond sexy. I spread them open, rubbing the insides of them with my hands. I couldn't resist licking her pussy for a minute. "How many dicks have been in this nasty pussy since you've been living with me?"

"Fuck you." she said coolly.

I lifted her dress up over her head and off and pushed her back flat against the table. I could see her cute little belly button and her sweet little flat tummy. I hadn't even seen her breasts since we last fucked when she was pregnant. They were still perky but a little swollen and she still had big dark pink nipples and areolas. I could just barely see little blue veins in her chest. I grabbed her little boobs and massaged them. I ran my hands up and down her body. This was easily the sexiest girl I had ever been with.

"You have the smallest dick I've ever seen. I barely even feel it." She taunted, raising her head off the table.

I grabbed her lightly by the throat and rammed my dick into her. "You have a five month old and a good man at home and all you can think about is going out and fucking every guy in the city. Something is wrong with your brain." I was fucking her as hard as I could. She was moaning like the slut she was. "You had a good thing here and you blew it because you're such a dumb slut." She was starting to cry. I felt nothing for her. She was just a pussy keeping my dick warm. Her slut pussy was wrapped around my dick and it felt like magic even though I was seething with disdain for her.

I started rubbing her clit with my thumb. I was determined to make this bitch cum because of her small dick comment. It took less than a minute before she was screaming, "Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh Fuck." Then she saw my smug smile and added, "Fuck you, asshole."

"I love you too, baby." was all I said. I could feel the cum welling up in my balls, begging to be shot into her cheating cunt. She somehow still had a tight pussy and it was milking the cum right out of my dick. I knew I couldn't risk getting her pregnant. I pulled out and shot a jet of cum on her belly, then another and another and finally I wiped a last glob onto her pubic mound. I admired my handy-work on her admittedly gorgeous body. I picked up her dress and threw it at her. "Get the fuck out of here. Go fuck your dumbass boyfriend. And when I get home tomorrow, you better not fucking be here. I want all your shit out of my place."

She got up and started over to the kitchen sink, but I escorted her out into the hallway. She was only carrying her dress instead of wearing it with my spunk still on her belly. I shut the door, then re-opened it to take a really nice shot with my camera phone and toss her heels and purse at her.

When I got home the next day, she was at the bottom of the stairs with a couple of suitcases and the baby in a carrier, much like I saw her the day of our first date. I laughed as I passed. She flipped me off. The next day, she was completely gone. Months passed and I didn't see her. Then one day I got a text from Ashley, "Would you consider trading babysitting for a blowjob?"

12