My Dream Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I try to hold my emotions at bay for the time being. I need to keep it together long enough to get the pills and get back to my apartment. Then, I can let them all out.

***********************************************************

I walk into my apartment later that evening like an emotional bomb waiting to go off. I slump onto the couch.

What do I even do now?

I feel Beth sit beside me and wrap her arms around me in a hug.

"You'll get through this," she says.

That's it. The fuse runs out.

"How?!?" I explode, breaking out of her arms and standing up. "How will I get through this? You're in my head; you know what I was like before you showed up! How the fuck am I supposed to go on now?!?"

Beth's tears quickly break through my sudden outburst.

I know she isn't real but...

I hate watching her cry.

I sigh and sit back down next to her, allowing her to wrap her arms around me once more.

"I just... I haven't felt this happy in so long; I thought it would never happen again. You make me so happy and now... now I'm going to be alone again."

I can't stand it any longer. My tears fall freely and my sobs flow unbidden.

We sit like this for nearly an hour, crying into each other's shoulders, before Beth lifts her head to look me in the eyes.

"Jack, I want you to make love to me."

"What's the point," I ask coldly. "You're not real; just my ideal girl come to taunt me with happiness before being ripped away from me."

Sadness clouds her expression as she asks the fateful question: "Do I feel real?"

I try to form a coherent response, but nothing comes to mind.

"We don't have long together, Jack. Let's make the most of the time we have left," she whispers and meets my lips with her own. I'm slow to respond, but I can't deny how convincing she feels.

I break off the kiss and look down, unable to look her in the eyes, while nodding slowly. Beth kisses my forehead and grabs my hand, leading me to the bedroom. When we reach the bed, she stops and hugs me; holding me tightly as we stand and sway to some muted melody. I take the first step and begin removing Beth's shirt and she does the same with mine. Piece by piece, we slowly undress each other until we are standing naked in front of one another.

In spite of the sadness I feel, the naked beauty in front of me prompts my penis to harden.

Beth giggles softly at this, "I guess I'm real enough for part of you, at least."

I chuckle in response, my mood lightening ever so slightly.

I kiss Beth and slowly lay her back on the bed. I kneel between her legs, ready to prepare her for our coupling, when she interrupts me.

"Don't worry about me, Jack. I'm ready."

I nod and kiss her inner thigh on the way back up, earning a giggle from the beauty before me. Standing between her soft legs and supporting them with my arms, I line up my now erect rod with Beth's gorgeous flower.

I hesitate, but am spurred on by Beth, "Come on, Jack, don't get cold feet on me."

Ever so slowly, I push into her soft, wet warmth, drawing groans of pleasure from both of us. The feeling of her soft pussy gripping me as I slide deeper and deeper is exquisite. In this moment, all thoughts of parasites and pills are forgotten. In this moment, there is only me and my dream girl.

When I'm fully hilted inside Beth's warm love tunnel, she wraps her legs around my waist, locking me in place. I look at her quizzically, but she just gives me a naughty smile before grinding her hips in circle on my pelvis.

"Holy shit," I mutter as I am forced to endure the feeling of Beth's soft walls rolling around my bobbing cock. Whenever I thought I was getting used to it, she would change directions or increase the speed or clench her walls around me; she made sure that I was always reeling from her movements. Her motions quickly tire her out, though, and she releases her legs' hold on me, allowing me to take the lead once more.

My penis is in glorious heaven, bouncing and throbbing eagerly as it is pumped in and out of Beth's trembling pussy. Beth and I seem to be harmonizing with our moans as every throb of my dick is met by a clench of her pussy and a moan and shudder from both of us, which causes a cycle of ever rising pleasure. I slow down my tempo and change the angle, hoping to make this last a little longer.

This new angle rubs the twitching head of my cock across Beth's rough G-spot on each thrust, causing us both to shiver every time. The rough scrubbing across my sensitive glans feels almost too good for me, but Beth seems to have it harder: her legs start to shake and she bites her lower lip with eyes glazed over in pleasure.

So much for making it last.

I change the angle again, this time leaning down so I can continue to pump my hips and kiss Beth at the same time. While this angle of attack is not as directly stimulating as the last, the passion with which Beth and I kiss more than makes up for it and we are soon breathlessly rutting our hips together with wild abandon.

"Mmm, yes! Fuck me, Jack!" Beth wails, her arms wrapped around my neck for leverage while she humps her hips up to meet my thrusts.

I can only grunt in response; all of my concentration is going to thrusting my hips and keeping a death grip on my orgasm. I don't want to cum before Beth is ready.

Thankfully, I don't have to wait long. Beth's moans increase in frequency before she speaks once more.

"Are you close, Jack?"

"Yeah, I'm close."

We lock eyes once more, the need just as apparent in Beth's eyes as I imagine it is in mine.

"Let's cum together, baby," she says, her eyes losing focus. "Cum with me, Jack."

I thrust a few more times before Beth's trembling walls clench hard around me and throw me over the edge. I lay still, atop my dream girl, our eye contact only broken by fluttering eyelids, our breathing coming out in synchronized gasps, each body shivering in time with the other, our fluids dripping down between us. We share this pleasure as one.

Coming down from the peak, I collapse beside Beth and she rolls to hug my side, bringing the covers over top of us while she does.

She holds me for a few moments before whispering, "I love you, Jack."

"I love you, too, Beth," I whisper back. "I love you so much."

But soon, I'll be all alone again.

With this thought, reality comes crashing back in. Tears start to fall down my cheeks once more as the fear of returning to loneliness sets in.

"Shh, baby. You'll be okay," Beth holds me tighter and whispers into my ear. "You'll get through this, Jack. I know you will."

I hold onto Beth's arm, afraid of letting her go. She continues to comfort me until a fitful sleep overtakes me.

***********************************************************

I can't do this.

It has been a week and a half since my visit to the doctor and the start of these infernal pills. I haven't seen my dream girl in a week, and it's been 3 days since I've heard her soothing voice.

I miss her so much.

It wasn't long after she stopped appearing that the knife came out of my desk drawer again. Both of my arms now have several cuts on them. My arms sting with every movement, but it still isn't enough to lessen the mountain of anguish I feel at having lost my dream girl.

I'm standing on the bridge now, the same one where Beth ran into me, looking over the river.

I pull the pill bottle out of my pocket.

You've come this far. You can make it.

I don't want to make it, not without Beth.

You have to make it. Dr. Williams said that stopping the pills early could mean the parasite comes back worse than before.

The pills will make you healthy.

I don't want to be healthy.

I want to be happy.

I want Beth.

She isn't real.

She's real to me!

With this final thought, I throw the bottle into the river. To hell with the consequences, I want to see my dream girl again.

***********************************************************

It's Saturday morning now. Three days have passed since I threw my pills away. I haven't seen Beth yet, but the headaches started again yesterday. They've been manageable, but I take this to mean that my dream girl will appear soon.

I'm walking hurriedly across the bridge, heading towards the Starbucks where we first decided to meet (before we realized neither of us wanted to be there). I'm wearing my favorite shirt, the one Beth wore when she showered in my apartment the Sunday before last.

Simpler times...

My arms are on full display. The spacing and sheer amount of cuts make it clear that they are self-inflicted. I notice an occasional worried glance from pedestrians as I walk by, but I don't care; they can think whatever they want to think.

I'm getting my dream girl back.

I'm almost to the Starbucks when it feels like an ice pick is suddenly jammed into my skull. I grab my head and groan to myself.

I'm almost there, I can't stop now.

I fight through the pain and stumble closer, the agony in my head growing stronger with every step. The bench just outside the coffee shop is finally within reach so I brace myself against the back of it, barely able to stand at this point. The light is blinding so I screw my eyes shut.

"Jack?" I hear a familiar voice. The voice I've missed ever since it disappeared. The voice of my dream girl.

I raise my head and squint my eyes. Even though the world around her is unfocused and overwhelmingly bright, I see her in perfect clarity.

"Beth!" Tears are forming in my eyes. Tears of joy. Tears of pain.

"It's okay, Jack. Come with me," she holds out her hand and I gladly take it, overjoyed to feel the touch of my dream girl once more.

When my hand meets hers, my headache stops. The world around us fades away as Beth pulls me into her arms and I cry over her shoulder.

"I've missed you so much," I whisper between sobs.

"I know," she whispers back.

We hold each other like this. There is nothing else to say.

I have her back!

My Beth.

My dream girl.

***********************************************************

Dr. Williams was in his office when the report came in concerning one of his newer patients: a 24 year old male by the name of Jack Livingstone. Witnesses say he was stumbling around outside of a coffee shop near his apartment before he suddenly collapsed on the ground and started seizing, shaking violently on the sidewalk and foaming at the mouth. There was a nurse nearby, a regular at the coffee shop it would seem, who did their best to help him, but paramedics pronounced him dead when they arrived at the scene.

Williams closed the report. He had really hoped that he could help Jack, but he could tell it was going to be difficult based on the description of his hallucinations and surrounding life. To Jack, they were far preferable over reality. It was only a matter of time before he stopped taking his pills.

The pensive doctor looked out the window wistfully and sighed. Wherever people go when they die, whatever happens to them, he sincerely hoped Jack would be able to find happiness there.