My Dream Girl - Good Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth's position lets me rest my right hand on her stomach, which she covers with her own right hand, and lets us hold each other's left hands by our side. Additionally, because of her head's placement, I have free reign to give her pecks on the cheek, neck, and lips like she was doing to me the other night.

Our positions might have been flipped as opposed to last time, but I feel no less comfortable.

I start to slowly rub around Beth's stomach. She sighs and nuzzles her head into mine before giving me a kiss, so I take that to mean she likes it.

I will never get used to kissing this beautiful woman.

What did I do to deserve her?

We watch the movie in silence once more, my hand making continuous, slow circles on Beth's stomach. I don't know what this movie is; Beth picked this one out ahead of time.

It has reached that time in the movie where the couple make love for the first time. Between the action on screen and the sexy woman laid against my chest, my body responds. Beth stiffens for a moment before she starts to slowly grind her ass down onto me. She turns to look at me and I'm caught by the devious smile on her lips.

Oh, this naughty little vixen.

I continue rubbing my hand in circle on her stomach, but slowly move the circles down towards her pelvis.

"How slow did you want to take this?" I ask with a smile, wanting to know where the limit of the night is.

"Hmm," Beth thinks for a moment. "Hands should be fine for now," she says with a smile, followed by a scorching kiss.

I've never had sex, or even held hands, with a girl before Beth, so I have no experience to call upon to make her feel good. However, I've been lonely and horny enough times to have seen it done in videos online, so I have a few tricks to try.

The movie on my TV is forgotten, I have something -- someone -- better to do.

My right hand continues its slow, methodical journey towards Beth's pelvis and I raise her left hand to my lips to kiss it before I set it back down at her side and release it, earning me a giggle from the beauty laying atop me. By this time, my right hand has reached the intersection of Beth's shirt and pants, so I raise my now free left hand to join it. Using both hands, I untuck her flowing top and unbutton her pants.

From here, my hands part ways, my left sliding up underneath Beth's shirt to reach her beautiful mounds, my right continuing its journey down and cupping her vulva over her panties.

I use my left hand to pull Beth's bra down from her breasts to allow me access to them. Thankfully, the blanket she was using to cover up with has been moved to the side, so I can look down Beth's shirt and see the wonderful mountains protruding from her chest topped with little pink gumdrops.

Beth groans and pushes her chest out when I begin teasing a nipple, lightly gripping it and using it pull her breast, rubbing her areola, and giving it gentle twists. I couple this with slowly starting to rub my right hand up and down her now noticeably wet panties and Beth groans again, grinding down onto my hand.

After a minute or so of this, I have Beth raise her hips so I can lower her pants and underwear to about halfway down her thighs. They're still constricting her legs' movement a bit, but it's as far as I can reach and they're out of my way now.

I switch to teasing her other nipple and slowly begin rubbing around her soft, wet, delicate flower's opening.

She needs to really want this before I give it to her.

Beth whimpers quietly and her hips begin undulating, trying to grind her needy pussy into my hand, but I just remove my fingers and wait patiently for her to stop moving before I resume. This sets the new rhythm of play for another few minutes. The TV is still going in the background, but the only sounds in the room that I care about are Beth's adorable little mewls.

After a couple of minutes, Beth whines loudly as I pull away once more. "Nnnnnnnnoooo! Please, Jack. Please give me more."

I decide to heed her request. I position my right hand so that my palm is covering her clit and slowly push my middle and ring finger into her desperate little hole. At the same time, I use my left hand to start kneading her breast rather than teasing its sensitive tip.

Holy shit! She feels so soft and warm inside.

Beth's response to this new stimulation is immediate. She moans loudly and grinds her clit down into my palm. This time, rather than pull away, I push back against her, trying to maximize her pleasure. My erection hardens further in response to her cute moans and the tight hole currently trying to milk my fingers with its wonderful contractions. I was already hard, but now it feels like I have a rod of tungsten between my legs.

There will be time to deal with that later.

Right now, I want to make this woman feel good.

I slowly massage the inside of Beth's welcoming hole with my two fingers, seeking out the fabled G-Spot and rubbing against a spot that seems rougher than the walls around it, possibly indicating the prize I'm searching for.

By Beth's loud, groaning response, I think I've found it.

Her hips are now grinding in a circle, moving my fingers around inside of her and rubbing her sensitive bud more purposefully. I don't know if she's aware of my erection yet, but her rotating hips are also grinding her ass down onto my cock again. I'm content to just play with her for now, but this is a welcome bit of stimulation for me as well.

I turn my head to look at Beth and bask in the wonderful sight: her head laid back, her eyes closed, and her lips parted slightly, occasionally wetted by her tongue flicking out to lick them or gently biting down on her lower lip to stifle a groan.

I increase the speed of my fingers in her hole, roughly scrubbing at her spot now rather than gently stroking it. Beth groans loudly, pushing down to mash her clit into my palm harder. I respond by grinding my palm up to press harder into her nub and rub it in a circle. She squeals and her hands fly up, desperately pawing at her breasts through her shirt.

I guess she's got those pretty well covered.

I remove my left hand from her top, extricating it from between her bountiful breast and the desperate hand clutching at it -- she probably didn't even notice she was holding my hand and not her own breast -- and wrap my now free arm around her torso. This lets me hold her down onto me and keeps her from moving her hips too much, ensuring my control over how she gets stimulated below the waist.

Not that I plan on stopping or slowing down, I just want to be the one to get her off.

Beth's breathing increases rapidly, the walls of her tight pussy trembling around my invading fingers and her sensitive nub twitches against my grinding palm.

Her hips start to shake, and a low groan emanates from her throat, gradually increasing in both frequency and volume. She cuts off the groan and tries to say something.

"I'm- I'm gon- gonna..."

Here it comes.

Beth suddenly goes rigid, every movement ceasing, even her breath momentarily halting. She releases a high-pitched squeal and her eager pussy begins rhythmically clenching, trying to milk my fingers for all they're worth. A small amount of fluid leaks out around my massaging digits. I slow my fingers' movements a little and help Beth ride out her orgasm as she squirms and whines atop my chest.

She's adorable.

As Beth comes down from her orgasm, gasping for breath, I slowly remove my fingers.

She looks at me and my heart melts a little at the sheer amount of gratitude in her eyes and satisfaction in the dopey grin on her lips.

Fuck, dude, you've fallen so hard even Life Alert can't help you.

While Beth rests against me, I reach down and pull the blanket up, kissing her on the cheek and making sure she is comfortable. She shakily turns over so she is laying face down on me and gives me a soft kiss on the lips.

"Mmmm, that was..."

"Beautiful," I finish.

She slides down a little so she can rest her head on my chest. I use one arm to wrap around her back, simply setting it on top of her, and the other comes up to stroke her hair, mimicking her affection from last Wednesday night.

Beth sighs again as we continue watching the movie. My erection has only slightly wavered, but I have no desire to deal with it right now; this is too comfortable to stop.

The comfort gets to me after another 20 minutes; my eyelids are starting to droop. I look down to, regretfully, tell Beth that we need to move, but her eyes are already closed and her breathing is already in a deep, steady rhythm, a subtle smile on her lips.

She's already asleep.

I slowly, so as not to wake Beth, move my arm from her back to grab the remote and turn off the TV so the light and sound won't bother us. Gently, I lay my arm across her back again and she sighs contentedly, even in sleep.

This woman will be the death of me.

I softly kiss the top of her head and close my own eyes, ready for sleep to take me.

***********************************************************

My eyes open in response to the morning sun streaming through the window blinds. My couch is not a good one for sleeping, but I feel more well rested now than I have in a long, long time.

"Good morning, handsome," Beth says.

I lift my head to look down. Beth is still laying on my chest, but she is now resting with her head up and her hands beneath her chin, protecting my chest from the pointy bone. She has a brilliant smile on her face that lights up my world more than the sun does.

I can't help but smile in response.

"Good morning, beautiful."

I could get used to waking up like this.

There's a faint throbbing in my head from a mild headache, but it's not enough to damper the moment.

I really should go see a doctor about these headaches I've been having.

But I have more important things to think about right now.

"Sorry about last night," Beth says, earning a look of confusion from me. "I got so caught up with how you were making me feel, both during and after the... uh..." Beth trails off, looking for the right words to say. She shrugs and continues, "Your fingers made me feel so good and you holding me felt so comfortable after I came that I forgot to take care of you."

I pull her up into a kiss before I respond. "I don't mind. Watching you feel so good was hot and holding you afterwards was comfortable for me too. I think I was only awake for a little longer than you, and I haven't felt this well rested in a long time."

"It's nice of you to say that," Beth says with a devilish grin. "But now I think it's time I repay the favor."

My excitement grows as she slithers down my body, but I'm also nervous; having never gotten this close to anything sexual with anyone before, my anxiety also grows.

What if I'm not big enough for her?

Maybe I should stop her...

...

Dude, she just told you that you made her feel so safe that she fell asleep on your chest last night after you gave her an incredible orgasm and now wants to repay you by jerking you off.

Don't you fucking dare stop her.

I really can't decide if this voice in my head is on my side or not at this point.

I raise my hips so Beth can slide my pants and boxers down.

I wait with bated breath for her reaction.

"Mmmm, this'll be fun," Beth purrs.

I guess she likes it?

Despite her reaction, I decide to give Beth one last way out, just in case.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, we haven't even had breakfast yet."

Beth shifts her gaze from staring at my penis to meet my eyes with a hungry expression. "I don't know what you're going to have, but I've got mine right here."

Alright.

She likes it.

My erection is full mast at around 5.5" to 6"; I've never bothered to measure it before but it's a close estimation. I'm not huge, but I should be big enough for Beth to enjoy it.

Beth stares at my exposed penis for a few seconds, seemingly enjoying just looking at it. When she next moves, it's to gently wrap her dainty little hand around the base and give a slight tug upwards.

"Mmmm," I can't help but moan.

Beth continues to slowly move her hand up and down, dragging my skin with it.

"That feel nice?" she coos. "It would feel better with lube. I don't have any with me, but I've got something else we can use."

"Hm?" I barely have time to process what Beth said before soft, wet warmth envelopes most of my eager erection. I lose control of my eyes as they roll back, my throat as it groans without consent, my chest as it tenses hard without my command.

I'm having trouble trying to bring in breath, the feeling of Beth's hot mouth and soft tongue whirling around me are making me lose all control of myself.

Holy shit!

Now I get why guys are so into blowjobs.

Beth chooses this moment to suck hard and raise her head slowly. The sensation blanks my mind as now the underside of my corona is being stimulated by Beth's dragging cheeks and tongue in addition to the nearly overwhelming pleasure before.

"Nngguuuhh!" I hear a voice. It takes me a moment to realize it was mine.

Beth releases my sensitive dick with a pop and spits her excess saliva onto the tip of my throbbing dick. I shudder and take several deep breaths, trying to comprehend the pleasure Beth just inflicted upon me. I groan once more when Beth's hand gently glides down my length.

"See? It feels much better when it's slippery," she says with a giggle.

"Eh heh, heh, yeah," I try to agree. I'm holding onto my brain by a thread at this point and need a moment to reassemble myself.

Beth lazily strokes my shaft for a minute, during which time I am able to gather myself back together and meet her gaze with a smile.

"Wow," I say. "That felt..."

How do I even express to her how good she made me feel?

"Amazing? Wonderful? Hot?" she smiles and gives me a few options to choose from.

"Yes," I answer, returning her smile. "All of the above."

Beth giggles again and slides her body back up to lay against my side, her hand never ceasing its gentle strokes.

"I'm glad you liked it," she says before kissing me. "But we're not done yet."

That felt so good!

I was only in her mouth for a few seconds, and it was still so overwhelming.

Beth moves to position her lips by my ear.

"Mmm, you like how my little hand glides up and down your aching cock? You like how it slides up and down across the head?" she moans quietly into my ear. "How would you like to speed up a bit? Hm?"

She doesn't wait for me to answer before her slowly stroking hand picks up the pace. This pulls another involuntary groan from me.

"Ohhh you must like that. You look so hot when I play with you like this. And that sound you made was so cute. Maybe I could do a little more to make you do it again? How about a little bit of this?"

Beth begins twisting her hand as she strokes, adding to the monumental pleasure. I don't even know what sound I'm making but something is coming out of my throat.

"Oh wow, that really feels good doesn't it. Almost makes you wanna cum, huh?"

Shit, she is so hot!

How does she know what psychological buttons to push? Am I that easy to read?

I nod. "Uh huh," I manage to say. "Beth, I- I'm gon- you're gonna make me-" Every time I almost say it her soft, lithe hand causes my voice to hitch.

"Shh, shhh, it's okay, Jack. You're okay. Let it out. Let it all out," Beth kisses my jaw, just under my ear. "Cum for me."

I'm pretty sure I whimper as my orgasm slams into me. The first few jets of cum land across my chest and Beth giggles as I squirm while her hand continues to milk me through the most intense orgasm of my life. At some point, her other hand came up to cradle my head and pull me into a kiss, but I can't really say when or how long it takes for me to recognize this and reciprocate the motion. Right now, my entire world consists of the joyously spurting rod between my legs and the sexy woman nuzzled up to my side who continues to pump it.

Eventually, my long climax comes to its inevitable end. Beth and I separate our lips.

"Mmm, that was..." I start to say.

How do I even thank her for that?

"Beautiful?" Beth offers with a smile.

"Beautiful," I agree.

After that wondrous explosion, I feel exhausted. However, despite the eternity of pleasure I just endured, I only woke up a few minutes ago. I'm not in danger of falling back to sleep, but I won't be moving for a little bit.

Thankfully, Beth seems content to cuddle up to my side and give me occasional pecks on the cheek while I recuperate. Neither of us says anything for many minutes; we're content to simply enjoy each other's embrace while my breathing slows and my erection goes soft.

I don't want this to ever end.

***********************************************************

It's now Monday morning.

Beth and I spent yesterday cuddling and watching romantic movies on Netflix, taking breaks for food and for Beth to go back to her place to pick up some toiletries. After she returned, it was decided that, since we were both covered in our dried sexual fluids, we needed to bathe. Unfortunately, my shower stall is not big enough for two people, so we had to shower separately. Seeing Beth walk out of my bedroom wearing one of my oversized shirts and nothing else, though, is one of those sights I hope to never forget.

She stayed the night again last night, though it was planned this time. We each took turns using our hands to tease each other before inevitably making each other cum during the afternoon, but we relaxed more when the evening came. We cuddled on the couch while something was on the TV, for the life of me I can't say what, and eventually drifted off in each other's arms once again.

Sadly, it's time for the real world to separate us once more. Beth has to leave to go to work and I have to get my own work done here.

I know this isn't the last time I'll see Beth. We haven't set any specific dates or anything, but after how the last few dates have gone, Beth seems to like me as much as I like her.

I've been mulling something over in my head while I help Beth gather her things. I decide that it is worth it. Before Beth leaves, I go to my desk and pull my knife out from the back of my drawer. I wrap it in a clean washcloth and use a rubber band to hold it together so it isn't so obvious what the object is or why I need to get it away from me.

"Beth, I know this will sound like it is coming out of left field, but I want you to hold onto this for me," I say while handing her the bundle. Maybe I'll tell her the significance of this someday, but right now I need this out of my apartment in case I get super depressed again.

"Um... sure. But why?" Beth's puzzled response was expected, but I still don't have a reasonable answer. I suppose that it's better not to lie, but that doesn't mean I need to tell her the truth yet.

I give her a reassuring smile. "I just need you to do this for me. I'll tell you sometime, but for now just don't unwrap it." I really don't want her to go, but this is a convenient way for me to dodge her question. I'll see her later.

"Alright, but I'll be expecting that explanation soon," she says with a teasing tone. She changes the subject as we walk down the hall towards the building's exit, "So, are you free next weekend?"

"Yeah, I should be. We could- Ah, FUCK!" it feels like an ice pick was just jammed into my skull. I grab my head with my hands hoping to find some way to alleviate the pain.

"Are you okay?" Beth asks.

"It's- Ah! It's nothing," I can barely respond. It's like my brain is suddenly being wrung out like a wet towel!

Beth clearly does not believe me. "No, it isn't. What's wrong?"