My Dream Girl - Good Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapse forward a little, catching myself with my hands on the bed past her shoulders while I breathe deeply, trying to control the pleasure shooting around inside me. After a few seconds, I open my eyes and see this wonderful, sexy, funny, beautiful woman laid out beneath me with her legs spread and knees pulled back and my own cock buried inside her to the hilt. Most importantly, though, she has the sincerest look of love in her eyes.

It's only been a month and a half, it's probably too soon for 'love' talk.

Fuck it. This feeling has been growing since the day I met her. If she's been telling me the truth, she's not far behind me in her own emotions.

I kiss her once more as I begin to slowly pump my hips. The combination of the physical pleasure I feel from having every nerve in my cock caressed by Beth's willing body and the emotional bliss I have from feeling so desired by Beth has sparks shooting around behind my eyes and my heart beating wildly.

I put all of my weight into one arm and reach down with the other to rub Beth's clit while I increase the tempo of sliding in and out of her slick hole. In return, Beth whimpers quietly, her eyes fluttering a little while she bites her lower lip.

She makes the most adorable faces.

Beth's hands meet behind my neck as she braces herself before popping her hips up to meet each of my thrusts. It's difficult to keep my thumb on her clit when she does this, but I manage it well enough.

My penis is in glorious heaven, bouncing and throbbing eagerly as it is pumped in and out of Beth's trembling pussy. Beth and I seem to be harmonizing with our moans. Every throb of my dick is met by a clench of her pussy and a moan and shudder from each of us, which causes a cycle of ever rising pleasure.

I shift my angle of entry. This new angle has the twitching head of my cock rubbing across Beth's rough G-spot. The rough scrubbing across my sensitive glans is almost too much for me, but Beth seems to have it harder: her legs start to shake and her eyes screw shut as she lets out a whimper with every thrust.

At this point, we've probably moved past making love and into the territory of just pure fucking. Our lips mash together once more as the pleasure builds, threatening to fry my nerves upon release.

"Are you close?" Beth asks from beneath me.

"Mhm," is all the response I can muster. At the pace I'm moving, I can barely hold myself together.

We lock eyes once more, the need as apparent in Beth's eyes as I imagine it is in mine.

"Let's cum together, baby," she moans. "I'm on the pill. Cum with me! Cum in me, Jack!"

I thrust a few more times before Beth's trembling walls clench hard around me and throw me over the edge of my own orgasm. I stiffen and lay still atop my beautiful Beth, our eye contact only broken by our fluttering eyelids, our breathing comes out in synchronized gasps, each body shivering in time with the other as my rod pulses with each jet of semen it spurts and her tunnel clenches with each pulse to coax more out of me. As our fluids drip down beneath us, we share this pleasure as one being, connected on a level I have never felt with anyone before.

Coming down from the peak, I collapse beside Beth and roll to hug her close. She brings the sheet up to cover us as we cuddle together and bask in the afterglow of our orgasms.

Beth gives me a soft kiss before speaking. Tears form in my eyes as the most beautiful woman I've ever known whispers the four words I had only dreamed I would ever hear.

"I love you, Jack."

"I love you too, Beth" I answer, pulling her closer. "I love you so much."

Beth gives my chest little pecks while I kiss the top of her head and both of our hands roam around, rubbing around the other's back and sides. Neither of us is really trying to start anything more; we're just enjoying exploring each other's bodies and the intimacy of the moment. As we slow down, there's a wetness dripping down my chest. I look down and see tears trickling off of Beth's face.

"Hey, are you alright?" I ask, concerned I said or did something to upset her.

"Yeah," she looks up at me and smiles. "It's just... you remember what I said in the hospital last month? About you making me feel more like a person than anyone has made me feel in a long time?" Beth nuzzles back into my chest and sighs as she finishes talking. "Thank you for this."

I know we normally end up in this kind of position -- one of us holding the other -- on date nights, but this will never get old. I love how relaxed Beth gets in my arms and how safe she makes me feel in hers.

It never takes long for sleep to come for me when we're like this. Try as I might, tonight is no different. I kiss the top of Beth's head one last time while I'm still cognizant, but sleep gently overcomes me shortly after.

***********************************************************

"I'm home!" I call out as I walk in the front door of our house. Beth and I bought this place shortly after we got married. We didn't want to keep getting complaints from neighboring apartments about the noises we kept making, so we found a house we both liked. It isn't much, but it's enough for us and it's something we can call our own.

"I'm in here!" my beautiful wife's voice responds.

Smiling, I walk through the entryway and turn towards the kitchen where I smell something lovely cooking.

"Hi, honey! How'd it go?" Beth asks over her shoulder.

"Great!" I answer. "You're now looking at the newly hired Professor Livingstone!"

Beth drops her spoon and whirls around. "Really?"

"Yup, I guess they really liked my resume and recommendations. The whole interview felt more like a formality, to be honest."

Beth squeals and hugs me tightly. "This calls for celebration!"

"I agree, but no wine for you," I say.

"I know, I know" Beth's disappointment is evident.

I caress my beautiful wife's 6-months-pregnant belly. "Hey, it won't be too much longer. As soon as this little one comes out, we can get a really good bottle to share."

Beth laughs at that. "If you think we'll have time for a quiet night with wine once we have a newborn around, you clearly have no idea what we're getting into!"

"Or maybe I'm just confident we can handle it," I smile and kiss her deeply.

There's nothing in this world we can't do when we're together.

I love this woman with all my heart.

My Beth.

My beautiful wife.

My dream girl.