My Dream Job as a Dentist Pt. 01

Story Info
A turning point in my life.
845 words
3.7
9.7k
7
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bombolo
Bombolo
6 Followers

This is the story of how I joined the DRC (dental rehabilitation centre).

My name is Victoria, and I am a 26-year-old blonde girl living in the city centre of Girlpolis inside a small 35 meters square apartment. I know, the city name sucks, I didn't choose it, but since our society has been divided into two main parts, one for women and another for men, the situation changed a lot. To be honest, I didn't really care, I have always considered men to be morons and to go further, they never attracted me since I am a full lesbian.

Regarding my passions in life, it is quite simple. I am a fashion enthusiast; I think that women always have to be properly dressed in order to show their sexiness and womanhood. A girl must put forward her body. This is especially true when it is for her everyday job, sexy but professional.

My second dedication is the dental world. A smile is the first thing you notice on a person's face, therefore it must always be perfect.

From as long as I can remember, I have always loved dentistry, the feeling of superiority, of respect that has dental surgeon over a patient, the scent of the latex gloves. In fact, even though I had never done any dental studies, my free time has always been dedicated to the dental world. More precisely, I had a complete knowledge of a dental structure, how a tooth is structured, where are the nerves, which procedure has to be performed and how etc.

The very thought of one day being a respected sexy dentist turned me on beyond belief. Every night, before going to bed, I would put a pair of white latex gloves on and touch myself to the point of ultimate pleasure. The softness of the gloves was too much to handle for my delicate pussy. When feeling extremely horny, in combination with the latex gloves, I would use my penis-shaped vibrator thinking about my impossible dream dental carrier.

My daily routine consisted in studying dentistry at home by myself and working out to be as in shape as possible. I didn't want my long thin legs and nice thighs to lose their beauty. I have always been a lonely wolf, this is why I prefer the comfort of loneliness to the company of other people. The only times I went outside were devoted to shopping for my already huge wardrobe. I have no idea how I managed to fit all my skirts, dresses, lingerie sets, tights, and blouses into my tiny flat.

But recently, as I was wondering through the streets, I started noticing an increasing number of commercials about a new dental centre called the DRC, an acronym for Dental Rehabilitation Centre. This facility had recently been established by the new feminist government and according to rumours, its aim was to improve women's life by providing the best dental care. When I first heard about it, I thought that the concept was absolutely brilliant, but I remembered that even with my great enthusiasm for dentistry I could never join such a fine institution. Even on google, there were ads everywhere praising about the success of the place.

This is what I kept telling myself until one evening two years ago, as I was shopping online to buy new latex gloves and a dildo for my midnight pleasures and checking my emails. I noticed a mail coming from the DRC which was addressed directly to me with the following message:

"Dear Victoria,

The government has noticed your great attention to the dental cause and has recommended you to be part of our facility. As we have only been around for a short time but already have a certain reputation, we are currently looking for dental nurses.

We have seriously been analysing your case and we do think that you can be a precious asset for our organization. Please come by tomorrow at 10 a.m. so that we can discuss the matter.

I wish you a lovely evening, hoping to see you very soon,

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Linda."

I couldn't believe what I had just read. It meant that the DRC and the government had been spying on me, they knew about all my interests in dentistry. I had to calm down for a few minutes before realizing that this wasn't a joke. As the anxiety faded away, I felt a wave of excitement. I did not think that they would actually hire me, but it was worth to give it a try. At that moment I did not know that my life was about to change for the better.

The situation had made me really horny, so I switched on my new vibrator in maximum speed mode and pushed it deep into my already wet pussy with my latex gloves. That night, I felt such an amazing orgasm that I moaned so loudly that my neighbour could hear me. I was thinking about tomorrow and wondering what kind of people and place I would find.

Bombolo
Bombolo
6 Followers