My Dream Lover Adam Pt. 01

Story Info
A middle aged man feels alive with his man.
2.1k words
4.3
7.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MY DREAM LOVER ADAM, PART ONE

I've never really connected with a woman in my life.

Don't get me wrong. I love women. But when I've been with women I simply do not know how to act. Should I be macho? Should I be sensitive? Should I act like a movie idol and grab the woman in my arms and make love to her. Such thoughts go through my mind. I guess you can say I'm insecure.

I've never known how to connect with a woman. But then I've been able to connect with a man.

But do I like men? Really? Most of the time I'll see a good looking guy and I feel nothing. Most of the time I'll see a hot stud and I feel absolutely no erotic sensation. No hard on. No nothing.

But there's always that one guy.

Adam is his name.

******************************************

He picks me up at my apartment and as we walk out to his car he puts his arm around me. He rubs my back and right before I get into his car he wraps his arms around my waist and draws me close. We kiss for what seems like forever and I do not want it to end.

Finally I get into Adam's car and my man puts the seat belt on me. He takes care of me.

When we get to his house we park in his driveway and he takes my hand as we enter his home.

As we walk into his home Adam draws me close and I rest my head on his shoulder.

I guess I should say right now that I am about 5'9 and I am overweight. You can say I have the shape of a pear and I will not disagree.

Luckily for me Adam is the exact opposite of me. He is about 6 foot 2 inches and a bodybuilder. They tell him he looks like a young Tom Selleck and I have to agree. When Adam holds you in his massive arms you don't to be anywhere else. You wrap your arms around his waist and all you want to do is melt. All you want is for the beautiful man to hold you tight and make love to you.

******************************

When we get into Adam's home all you want to do is strip off his clothes and taste every part of his gorgeous body. But being the gentlemen that he is he sits you down on the couch and then disappears into another room. When he comes back he is wearing a robe. He also has roses in his hands and he presents them to you.

At this point I begin to cry and he sits down next to me and holds me close and kisses me gently.

I said at the beginning that my problem is that when I'm with a woman I never know how to act. I never know how to physically express love.

This never happens with Adam. I find myself kissing the man and sucking on his tongue. I find myself moving my hands all over his muscular body. Adam has big pecs and a six pack. Running my hands all over his chest and belly I know I am with a male God. But eventually I get to his cock and what a cock it is.

I touch the cock ever so gently and it twitches. I look at Adam and he has his head back and he is in ecstasy. I kiss his neck and lick him all the way down his neck and chest and belly and finally to that wonderful cock once again. I suck on that beautiful organ and just as he is about to cum in my mouth, Adam stands up and picks me up in his arms and carries me into his room.

"I want to fuck you in the ass," Adam tells me as he lays me on my stomach and opens up my ass cheeks with his hands. I then I feel him slipping a handful of Vaseline in me and he probes my rectum with his fingers. He slips in one finger and then two. He slips in three fingers and by this time I'm feeling the pain but loving every minute of it. It is at this moment that Adam mounts me. He rides me like his Bitch which I am and then all of a sudden I feel his cum fill up my asshole.

"You want to take a shower?" Adam asks me as he falls next to me and he holds me close. After he fills my ass with his hot juice. I say Yes and soon we are in the shower. I am totally in my man's care and I let him lather up my body and give me the kind of shower you never forget. He washes me good and I wash him. At one point I'm even on my knees as Adam pisses in my mouth. I swallow it all and then Adam leads me out of the shower and back to his bedroom. By this time he is hard again and once again I let him devour my ass. First with his tongue. Then with the throbbing cock.

**********************************

I have to admit here that I am not as well hung as Adam is and at my age I do have a hard time keeping it up if you know what I mean.

When I first met Adam I was ashamed and insecure about all of this and one night we talked about it.

I told Adam that I thought I was impotent and instead of rejecting me he held me close and told me that it was okay.

My man then had me lay down on my stomach on his bed and he proceeded to give me a slow massage. He started on my shoulders and slowly made his way down my back and finally to my ass.

"I am going to massage your prostate," Adam then tells me. I honestly had no idea what he meant but after telling me to relax and after rubbing baby oil on my ass and into my rectum which he knew I loved I felt his fingers probe into my asshole.

Adam was ever so gentle and soon he says he has found my prostate and by the time he does I am in pure heaven. Finally his fingers slide out of my ass and he turns me over on my back and he proceeds to blow me.

At first my cock just lays there and it is then that I can't help but cry. Can't help but feel sad at the realization that I cannot please Adam the way he deserves to be pleased.

"Don't worry baby," he whispers to me as he massages my balls as he takes my cock in his mouth. Soon my cock does get hard and he is as good at giving me head as he is fucking my ass.

"You want me to swallow?" Adam asks at one point. When I look at Adam I see the smile that lights up my world. When I do cum he catches it all and after he gulps it all down his throat he climbs into bed with me and he holds me tight in his arms.

***************************

As you can imagine Adam can literally have any man----- and any woman that he wants.

When we go grocery shopping together we walk in separately as if we're shopping by ourselves. I insist we do this because I get turned on seeing him interact with people who are obviously attracted to him.

The ladies like him and when I say the ladies I mean the young and old.

Adam never asks for their phone number because they always give it to him.

One woman in particular told Adam she was a businesswoman and she ran her own office that dealt in commodities.

The woman looked like the actress Sigourney Weaver and she ended up inviting Adam to her office which according to her was empty of all office workers because the boss had told them to go home.

When I next saw Adam he had a surprise for me which was the woman's panties. Apparently he had told the woman he liked to collect the panties of the woman he made love to and because he was Adam instead of the woman thinking he was weird she thought it was erotic and she gave Adam a bag full of her panties. She said she was wealthy enough to buy new ones and it was no big deal.

One thing you should know about me is that when I am with Adam I not only act like his Bitch but I dress the part.

Since our time together Adam has allowed me to get in touch with my feminine side. We have often gone to shopping malls and to lingerie shops where Adam helps me pick out padded bras and panties and nightgowns I like to wear when I am with him.

When I am with Adam I want to be his sexy lady and when I am he treats me accordingly. I like to get all dress up and have Adam make love to me as if I am the most beautiful woman in the world. As if when I am sucking his cock it is a Dream Girl sucking his cock. When he is fucking me up the ass I want him to feel I am a lady who will take care of his every need.

*************************

I have a life outside my life with my lover.

I live the boring life as an insurance adjuster and Adam is of all things a tax accountant who runs his own tax business.

We have an open relationship which to be honest is not to my liking but I will admit that at times it is quite thrilling to share my man.

When we go on dates with other people we let each other know and if we can we show up at wherever we are meeting our dates and we have fun exchanging knowing glances with one another and acting in a way that whoever we are with is never aware that we know one another.

One night I went to a nightclub after hearing from Adam earlier in the day that he had a date with a woman he had known in high school.

I knew all about this woman. Adam said that during high school she was the young woman that he wanted but for whatever reason she did not give him the time of day.

On this night though it was obvious to me that the old woman wanted Adam and she couldn't keep her hands off of him.

At one point in the evening, Adam shocked me by walking over to where I was sitting at the bar with the woman in question and introducing her to me.

"This is Carol," Adam tells me as I'm nursing a drink. He then tells me that they were going back to his house and it was Carol who wanted me to join them.

"I want to have fun with two men," Carol tells me with a smile on her face. To be honest I was kind of wary of all of this but when I looked at Adam I could see he was into this and he wanted me to go home with him and his date.

We did end up in Adam's home. As soon as we all got comfortable Carol looks at me and announces she wants to see me suck Adam's cock. She tells me Adam had already told her he had a big cock and she says when she rubbed up against him at the club she could feel that indeed he did have a big throbbing cock.

So following the wishes of the woman who clearly liked to be in charge I got on my knees and proceed to suck on my man's cock. As I do Carol begins tongue kissing Adam and Adam is squeezing her tits.

I begin the blowjob by swirling my tongue around the tip and biting it gently while at the same time licking his nuts and putting each of them into my mouth and giving them a tongue bath.

When Adam comes in my mouth and it is at that point that Carol begins kissing me.

"Now lick his ass," Carol now commands me after swallowing the cum she sucked out of my mouth. It was at that moment that any questions I had about Carol disappeared. This was going to be fun.

TO BE CONTINUED.....