First Time on My Knees

Story Info
A happy little circumstance.
1k words
4.5
32.8k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braizen
braizen
16 Followers

Some of this may resemble a story I read on here long ago. Only a few parts resemble the original, but have been changed. I've never been able to find it again, but if someone knows the story, by all means, leave it in the comments. I plan to continue the story from where the original author left off, in a second chapter. My stories will more than likely be short stories and not long novels.

*****

I was coming home from a party. I had turned eighteen just a few weeks ago and newly single. I had hoped to meet someone at the party, as it had been a few weeks since I had humanly contact to help me get off. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Well, it would be a couple hours until my parents were home, so I figured I'd at least get a little bit of alone time and fix the problem myself.

I was cutting through a couple yards when I got to John's house. John was a middle aged man who was just old enough to be my father. He was younger than my actual father and was in pretty good shape. I'd see him jogging around the neighborhood quite often. He was a widower and as far I had known, was still not dating.

As I passed his patio windows, I saw a little gap in the curtains. I couldn't believe what I saw. John was sitting in his chair, watching gay porn, while stroking a formidability sized cock. Not just any gay porn though. The scene was a younger man, which looked a lot like me, blowing an older man, which looked a lot like him.

I watched the scene for a little bit and started to get aroused. Part of me had always been a little curious, but had never had the chance to actually act on it. I wasn't even sure how I'd even approach the subject, when fate stepped in. I stepped back and tripped over one of the plant vases that were on the porch. Before I could even straighten up and John was opening the door. The TV was now off and he was standing there in his robe.

"Brad, are you ok?"

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry. I was just cutting through your yard to get home." I wasn't completely sure, but I think when I said sir, I think his cock twitched a little. At that moment, I decided to test that theory.

"Well, let me help you up." He stepped forward and offered me his hand.

"It's ok, sir. I'm quite fine down here on my knees." There it twitched again.

"Boy, I don't think you know what you're saying."

Before he was finished with that sentence, I reached my hand up his robe and ran my fingers over his nice thick cock. I put my hand around his shaft and pulled him a little closer. Sticking my tongue out, I licked the precum from the slit before taking the head into my mouth. Little by little, I put more of his cock into my mouth, until it was poking at my throat. Before I could even try to go farther, he stopped me.

"Come on inside, before we get seen or arrested."

He pulled me up and we walked inside. He stopped on the inside of the sliding doors and locked them. I made sure the curtains didn't leave any gap this time.

I told him to sit back down and I grabbed a pillow and threw it down in front of his seat. I stripped down and went back to savoring his cock. I couldn't believe how turned on I was. Every time I got the head of his cock to my throat, I'd have to resist gagging. Little by little, I forced it deeper. His moans got louder, every time I went deeper in to my throat. I only backed off long enough to get another breathe, before shoving it down my throat again. When I finally got it all the way down, I felt it start to pulse.

"Oh, shit. I'm CUUUMMMMMIIINNNGGGG!!"

Blast after blast from flowing from that cock and I did my best to let him finish before finally sliding it out of my throat. I gave his cock a little stroke to get the rest of his man goo out before licking it the remnants off.

As I stood up, he noticed my throbbing hard on. He reaches forward and gave it a couple strokes before it erupted all over his chest.

"Sorry, sir. I was just really just really turned on".

He grabbed a washrag and we cleaned up before we made small talk. He told me how many times he played out scenes in his head, where I end up blowing him, but not were as hot as what actually just happened. I told him how I was curious, but always scared to actually act on it until tonight. I looked at the clock and told him I'd have to go soon, but before I did, I asked, "Please, sir, can I have some more?"

Five minutes later, he was blowing his load again, but this time it was in my mouth so I could taste it. I stuck out my tongue to show him his load before swallowing it.

I hurried to get my clothes on, told him I'd see him later and rushed out the door. Luckily, my parents weren't home yet, so I went to my room and replayed the events of the night, while furiously stroking my hard on.

We didn't see each other for a couple days and I really didn't know of a way to get some more alone time with him. Luckily, he did. My mom stopped me one morning at breakfast to tell me that she volunteered my services to John to help clean out some things from his house. Little did she know what services I'd actually be performing. But that's a story for next time.

braizen
braizen
16 Followers