My Dream Woman, My Sister-In-Law

Story Info
A college boy's dream night.
7k words
4.43
75.1k
59

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the interest of being honest, I began typing this to tell the story about how I'm a twin... who is obsessed with his brother's wife! It's been so long since I thought about the night that I met his wife that I forgot about how amazing of a night it was. So this first chapter mostly deals with the night that I met her. I decided that I didn't want to rush it and ruin the story of when we met, because while it doesn't deal too much with her, it was an extremely sensual and sexual story. So this story will have to be Chapter One and I promise to send Chapter Two, where I explore the development of my relationship with her, as soon as I can. I will give you a sneak preview of my feelings about her at the end. This is why I labeled it as incest, because some people are offended by incest and I didn't want to turn them away. Oh, and there is another reason, but I don't want to ruin the surprise.

My name is Greg. I'm the oldest, by about ten minutes. Ever since Rick and I were born, we've been best friends. We're identical twins, and I do mean identical. Everyone that we've met tells us how hard it is to tell us apart. Even our mannerisms are similar. This can be a good thing and a bad thing. We played a lot of games on our teachers growing up. That was a good thing. Then there were the times that Rick would do something stupid and I'd get in trouble for it. You see, I was kind of a trouble maker growing up. I'd hit on anything with tits and a pussy, while Rick had the same girlfriend for most of high school, Jennifer. So when Rick would screw up, naturally everyone thought it was me. Yeah, that wasn't cool.

Talking about Jennifer, I have a short (bonus) story about her. After our senior year prom, Rick, Jennifer and Lacy (the lucky lady I was dating at the time) got a hotel suite, with a few other friends. We were all 18, but that night our IDs said that we were 21! Thankfully none of us got too crazy so we were able to hit a few bars and get absolutely plastered before we went back to our hotel suite. We had a couple coolers in the room cooling down some cheap beer, so the party continued until like 4 or 5 in the morning when people began passing out.

At one point Rick went to the bathroom while Jennifer was dancing. I'd always wanted to feel her tits, but never got the chance. Rick always locked the door when they banged during our parent's weekly Friday night dates, so I'd never even gotten a peak at them. I wasn't an expert at the time, but I'm guessing that she was a solid 'B' or a 'C' cup. Quite a few times she's worn a low-cut shirt and a push-up bra and I got to see some of that soft, glorious flesh that kept my teenage spank bank from being empty. Sometimes I'd look at the perky, soft melons of my current lady and imagine Jennifer's face while we banged.

As soon as Rick closed the bathroom door, I knew I had to seize what might be my last chance to at least try. Jennifer looked super drunk, so I went for it. I got up behind her, grabbed her by the hips and started dancing. Rick and I had worn matching tuxes, so nobody was the wiser, even Jennifer. She started backing into me and next thing you know, her ass was grinding on my cock! That was much better than I was ever hoping for. I freaked out because I wasn't expecting this at all. I'd banged plenty of chicks, but come on, this girl was off-limits. I immediately got a huge boner. I didn't hesitate; I started rubbing my prick between her meaty cheeks. It was amazing!

Thankfully I wasn't too mesmerized and I heard the toilet flush. I knew that I only had like 20 more seconds before Rick came out of the bathroom, so I reached up with both hands and grabbed her breasts. They felt like two huge marshmallows. They were by far the most amazing thing I'd ever touched in my life. She smacked my hands away, as she giggled. Mission accomplished!!

I ran over to the bathroom door and barged in as Rick was washing his hands. I kicked him out and locked the door. I had to take care of the huge problem that had grown in my pants. I immediately ripped down my pants and whipped out my dick. I turned off the lights and tried my best to play back the memory of her gorgeous melons in my mind. I remembered them being soft, but firm. I remembered feeling her eraser sized nipples and they were hard. It dawned on me that I had turned her on! Her nipples were hard because of me! I remembered her ass grinding on my dick. I remembered the times that I had heard her moan when I listened to her getting rammed by Rick. Yep, that was all the memories that I needed, I exploded like a canon on a battlefield! It felt amazing. I must have shot off six or seven ropes of baby batter into the sink. It took me a minute or so to come down from that orgasm. It must have been the years of obsessing over her and being jealous of Rick. I didn't even know I was obsessed with her until that moment. I just wanted a bite of the forbidden fruit, but I felt like I got a lot more than one bite!

Thankfully when I left the bathroom everyone was dancing and partying like nothing had happened, even Rick and Jennifer. Phew, I wasn't caught. I started dancing with Lacy and I honestly don't think we even fucked each other that night. I didn't need to and she was too drunk, if I remember right.

The rest of the summer, before Rick and I left for college, was relatively uneventful. Jennifer and Rick eventually broke up during our Freshman year at Telleride University, when he realized that having a girlfriend 800 miles away wasn't going to work when there were hundreds of single chicks everywhere we looked. Score one for Greg, my secret was safe and Rick never knew that I was infatuated with his old girlfriend.

I tell you that quick story to show you the kind of guy that I am... a selfish jerk who always wants what he can't have. The real story is what happened with my sister-in-law, Molly.

We met Molly on the Thursday night after our third semester finals our junior year at Telleride University. We were at our favorite dive bar, The Split Decision, drinking our favorite beer and hitting on all the tail we could find. I'd already taken a chick behind the bar for a quick blow job, so I was feeling great! That girl left and Rick and I were getting tired so we started walking towards the door. That's when a group of super sexy ladies we'd never seen before walked in. I convinced him to stay, and he thanks me to this day.

I was the bold one of the pair, so I walked up to them first. I had my eye on the prettiest one. She had her long blond hair pulled up in a bun. She was wearing this short yellow button down shirt, with the top three buttons undone. I could see the top of her lacy black bra, which was squeezing her amazing 'C' or 'D' cup funbags. I glanced further down and saw her black short skirt. It was down far enough to see a couple inches of her sexy belly. She had a silver belly ring and her skirt must have been from the Juniors section, because it barely covered her ass. It was lust at first site.

We introduced ourselves to this supernatural being and her two friends. She told us that her name was Molly and her friends, who were also really hot, were Naomi and Ginger. Naomi had straight black hair and this bright red lipstick on. She was my second favorite. Ginger was, well a ginger. Her red hair was more of an auburn, but I'd never been with a red-head so I imagined getting my dick wet in her snatch for a few seconds before I looked back at Molly again.

They must have been to a few bars before they got there because they were ready to party. Rick and my parents had given us a few hundred bucks earlier that week to buy some take-out during finals week. Being the booze hounds we were, we just used our meal plan on campus and saved the money for that night. We bought a round of drinks for our three new best friends and found a booth to start talking.

Unfortunately for me, Molly made it obvious from about five minutes in that she had no interest in me. She had some physics class with Rick the year before and thought he was a stud. I mean, he is of course, because he looks just like me. The problem is that Rick is super smart, and super well behaved. I'm just super smart. Oh well, that left me with two hot ladies to try to score for the second time that night with.

After we finished a few beers each, Ginger suggested that we all hit the dance floor. I was all-in, so away we went. These girls were not angels, and they certainly didn't dance like them either. They were there to get frisky and they let loose as soon as we started dancing. Molly had some pent up sexuality in her; she was hot for my brother. I admit, I was jealous, but I didn't let Ginger or Naomi know that. They were making themselves a Greg sandwich. Which certainly helped me forget about Molly, for a while.

Naomi made the first move. My cock kept bumping into her jean covered butt while Ginger was reaching around and feeling my pecks. I couldn't believe what was happening. This was my first three-way, or at least the beginning of one.

Naomi was so horny! After a few minutes of what could have been considered accidental bumping she made it obvious that she needed my dick in a bad way. She started rubbing her sexy bottom up and down as my cock got harder than it had been in a long time. It didn't hurt that Ginger was reaching lower and lower as we danced. The next thing I knew, Naomi turned around and started kissing me like there was no tomorrow. Ginger still had her hands wrapped around my chest so she must have felt Naomi's jugs. I was too busy making out with Naomi to really think too much about it, until she started moaning in my mouth. I don't know if it was from us making out, or the fact that Ginger was now massaging Naomi's tits, but either way it worked for me.

We kept making out and dancing like this for a few more songs until Ginger whispered into my ear that they would like me to come back to their place. It took me less than a second to agree. I'd never been with two women at once, and what college boy would say no to that?!? I looked over at Rick and knew that he too was getting laid that night. Molly had her hands on his ass and was practically having sex with him on the dance floor. Her skirt was riding up and I could see the bottom of her black satin panties. She was rubbing her snatch on his dick through his jeans. I have to admit, Rick's dick was harder than I'd ever seen a dick. Not that I look at a lot of men's cocks, but you know. It's hard to watch porn without seeing a few dicks. Anyway, I grabbed Rick by the shoulder. Namoi and Ginger grabbed Molly and we headed off the dance floor. We were all horny, and we all knew who we wanted to bang.

Well, everyone but me at least. I don't think I've ever felt so conflicted! I was so ready to experience my first threesome and get laid by a redhead, ALL IN THE SAME NIGHT! But, then there was Molly. You don't understand, this chick was banging! Her blond hair had fallen down a bit, but it was like in this sexy librarian looking way. Her smile was so luscious; especially with her straight pearly white teeth. And that belly. I'd always thought that belly rings were naughty and wanted to get with a girl that had one. I have to admit, I was hoping that Rick would fail that night so I'd have a chance. I couldn't have been more wrong.

Back to Naomi and Ginger. I don't want you to think that I wasn't ecstatic that for some reason these ladies wanted to rock my world. Both were really fine, in their own ways. When Naomi bent over to put her shoes back on, I got my first peak at her glorious tail. She was wearing these red panties with white lace. I hate thongs, and thankfully so did Naomi! They were a bikini cut and just low enough that I could see the top of her ass crack. I was enticed.

While I stared at Naomi's butt, Ginger took this opportunity to finally make sure I knew that she wasn't going to let Naomi have all the fun. Bold doesn't begin to describe Ginger. She pushed me against the wall, with one hand on my peck and the other was right above the waistband of my jeans. She leaned in quickly and went full tongue immediately. I was shocked, to say the least, but in a great way. I reciprocated and we started playing tonsil hockey. This lady knew how to turn a man on! She staked her claim like a lion on a sleeping rabbit. Next thing I knew, I felt her hand trying to unbutton my jeans.

I'm sort of thankful that Rick pulled me away, or I might have just pushed her into a booth and tried to fuck her! I don't think the bar staff, would have taken too kindly to that. Since this was my favorite bar, I guess it's good that we didn't get naked right there. I sure was ready to though!

So the five of us left The Split Decision and started walking down the street. Molly had told us earlier that they shared an apartment about 4 blocks away. I'm so glad it wasn't further away because I was so ready for my night of debauchery! Being a college town the bars were all packed and I was strutting my stuff while these two chicks were draped over me. I must have waved to a dozen guys that I knew from my classes. I wanted everyone to know that I was about to have a threesome. Rick and Molly were walking behind us. I saw their reflection a few times as we walked and seeing Molly just made me that much more horny, if that was even possible.

We got back to their place in record time and didn't waste any time heading for what I instantly realized was Naomi and Ginger's joint bedroom. They had a queen size bed and I could tell that these girls were more than just friends. There was a double-ended dido laying on one of their dressers. A drawer on one of the side tables was open and I saw a strap-on harness and multiple dildos. I had hit the jackpot. I was going to get laid and I was going to get to watch two chicks go at it, right in front of me. That, and with Ginger being my first red-head, I couldn't believe my luck! For the first time that night I wasn't subconsciously thinking about Molly.

Ginger made the first move while Naomi closed the door. She pushed me onto the bed and jumped on top of me. OK, why waste any time! False alarm, she was reaching for the lamp on the side table. Naomi shut off the overhead light and turned on another lamp, on the dresser. Something about that lighting made it that much more sensual.

Ginger climbed off me, after first sneaking a quick kiss. She told me to just lay there. I started to take off my shirt when Naomi looked over at me and firmly told me to stop. It didn't take me long to realize that these ladies had done this before and if I wanted to get in their panties, I was going to have to play by their rules. That's fine by me!

I laid back down and watched the show begin. Ginger put on some soft music while Naomi lit a few candles. With the mood set, the girls were ready to play, and so was I!

Ginger pulled off my shoes while Naomi went around to the other side of the bed. Next thing I knew, I was being pulled across the bed and she was putting a pillow under my head. I could get used to this treatment! I was so comfortable, everywhere, except in my pants. My cock had never been harder, ever! It was ready to come out and play. But I knew that no matter how cramped my dick felt at the time, it would be worth the wait.

Ginger stood back up and started to slowly unbutton her shirt. It was then that I realized just how sexy her outfit was. She was wearing a white sheer blouse with a white bra underneath. It wasn't obvious, but if I looked close enough, I could see that her nipples were hard as rocks! By the time that she got to the fourth button I was practically drooling. I knew what was underneath, and I knew that it wouldn't be long until I was going to see her amazing tits! She knew how to be a tease, but I knew how to be patient. As I watched, Naomi laid down next to me and wrapped her arm around my chest. When I began to reach over to feel her, she smacked my hand back down. Duh Greg, it's their rules, remember that. So I laid still while Naomi continued to wrap herself around me.

Ginger got to the final button and it felt like an hour as she slowly opened her shirt. She was putting on a show for both of us. Her stomach was firm. I could tell that she worked out often. If I wasn't drooling before, I was now. Her shirt finally slipped off her shoulders and I got my first look at her bra. It was lacy and just barely covered her nipples. I definitely could tell that she was turned on by the hardness of her nips! She began to slowly rub her hands up her torso from the top of her skirt along her tight stomach to her sensual bra. When Ginger's hands reached her own breasts, I set a new world record, for jealousy. Her tits were about a 'C' cup and her bra pushed them up just enough to fill it just right.

As I stared at Ginger, I felt Naomi's leg start to wrap around mine. Then her hand started to go lower and I thought I was finally going to start getting some relief from the enormous pressure in my balls! I was sort of right. Naomi put her hand right on my cock, but she didn't move it from there. What a tease! Oh well, at least she started squeezing my dick once in a while, which helped some. Naomi must have been ready for some of her own relief, because she grabbed my hand and pulled it over to her beautiful melons. I knew by then to wait for permission before I moved, so I just held on to her firm breast. It felt so delightful and I was ever more ready to get undressed and put my dick in one of these ladies!

Ginger saw us and must have either gotten jealous or she got hornier, because from this point things began to speed up a bit. She reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She did make me wait though because as soon as it was starting to fall down past her shoulders, she turned around and then looked back and winked at us with a big smile on her face. How could she be so patient!?! I was ready to release my first load already! It didn't take long for her to turn back around and I watched in awe as her bra continued down her arms and then I got my first glimpse at her amazing breasts! They were more gorgeous than I could have imagined. Her nipples must have been a quarter inch long and they were extremely hard. Her areolas were the size of a cookie, and this beautiful light shade of pink. I wanted so badly to jump up and start sucking on them, but I knew that would end badly with Naomi.

Like I said, things were beginning to speed up. Naomi had taken her hand off my dick to start unbuttoning my jeans. Simultaneously, Ginger unzipped her skirt and didn't take too long to pull it down along her shapely thighs. Her matching white lace panties came into view and my hard-on got even harder. She had these bumps that I knew were her vagina lips. She didn't even need to pull her sexy panties down for me to see their shape. They had this little dip where the two lips met that was screaming to me. If I wasn't certain before, I was now, I was about to get laid. Ginger's panties were glistening. She must have been exercising so much patience because the damp spot around her pussy was enormous!

Ginger didn't wait at this point. Her panties came down in an instant and I felt her jump onto the bed. Naomi finished unzipping my jeans while Ginger began pulling them down and throwing them off the bed. Ginger pulled my cock out of my boxers and started to rub her hand along the vein feeding it blood and making it harder than it had ever been before.

Naomi didn't want to miss out and she began sitting up. She leaned over and began making out with Ginger while I felt her hand wrap its way around my dick. Ginger began rubbing her hand up and down my throbbing member while I watched them passionately kiss each other. Naomi's hand came off my chest and she reached over to fondle Ginger's beautiful breasts. She leaned further down and took one of Ginger's tits into her mouth. I could hear the sucking noises as Naomi pulled Ginger's nipple into her mouth. Ginger leaned her head back as Naomi went back and forth between her breasts. I couldn't have been more jealous! Thankfully Ginger didn't stop her slow hand job or I might have ruined the moment by trying to intrude.

12