My Dream Woman, My Sister-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point all three of us were hot and horny and it was go time. Ginger pulled Naomi's face back up to her own and began kissing her passionately again. After about a minute she told her to get undressed and then pulled me up and ripped my shirt off. I took the opportunity to begin kissing Ginger. She didn't stop me this time, so I knew it was safe to begin taking some initiative. Ginger and I began kissing more and more passionately so I reached up and began feeling her amazing breasts. Her nipples felt like really large erasers. They were so hard that they were digging into my palms as I massaged her tits. Naomi finished getting naked in record time and pushed me back down on the bed. OK, message received, Naomi was in charge here.

As I looked over at Naomi, I realized that I had been so busy making out with Ginger that I didn't even take a chance to gawk at Naomi's sexy naked body. When it hit me that I had another naked woman right next to me, I broke off the kiss and began staring at Naomi. Her breasts had this volcano shape that I'd never seen on any woman before. As I looked down her tight body, I got my first glimpse of her pussy. Her lips were just peeking out from short pubic hair. I loved how she has shaved a V pointing at the prize down below. I wanted just stick my face between her legs right then, but I knew that patience would be worth it, so I reluctantly held back.

Ginger's patience waned and she grabbed my face and began making out with me again. Her tongue went into my mouth and her hand went back around my dick. After a few seconds I saw Naomi sit behind Ginger and wrap her hands around from the back to Ginger's chest. She began to rub them along her amazing breasts as I began to reach lower. Naomi had the same idea because our hands met right as I began to feel Ginger's coarse pubes. We playfully fought over who got to rub Ginger's pussy. I won at first and I got to slide my fingers along her wet slit. Ginger couldn't have been wetter, so my middle finger slipped right into her pussy so easily. I began pumping in and out as Naomi rubbed on her clit. I'd never fingered a girl while another girl was trying to do the same thing, so at first I felt a little clumsy. Naomi must have sensed my hesitation because she grabbed my wrist and twisted to a better angle while rubbing Ginger's clit with her other hand. That meant that poor Ginger didn't have anyone massaging her beautiful breasts, so I used my other hand to begin feeling her melons.

After a minute or so of this awkward beginning, I felt Naomi get up and come back to my side of the bed. She pulled me away and began to kiss me from behind. It was such a mind blowing experience having one woman slowly rubbing your cock while another stuck her tongue down your throat and rubbed your chest. I loved it!

Naomi knew what she wanted so she pushed me back down onto the bed and straddled me with her back towards my face. I began to rub her back, but only for a second. The next thing I knew, Naomi leaned over and took my cock into her mouth. She simultaneously scooted back and put her delicious vagina right above my face. She didn't have to tell me what to do next. I began tongue fucking her!

I first began circling her clit with soft deliberate strokes of my tongue. Naomi was bobbing up and down on my dick while I did my best to bring her to the point of no return. Talking about that, I was beginning to feel like I couldn't last much longer, as much as I wanted to. I then began to spell her name with my tongue along her luscious slit. This must have been what she was waiting for, because she started pushing harder against my face. It was amazing!

Ginger didn't wait long to join in the fun. I felt someone starting to play with my balls and by the angle I knew it had to be Ginger. It was such a surreal experience! Ginger and Naomi then began taking turns sucking on my cock and kissing one another while I continued to lick Naomi's pussy. I was definitely doing something right because Naomi began bucking on my face faster and faster. With them taking turns between my sucking on my hard dick and kissing each other, I was able to hold back on my own orgasm.

Naomi had my undivided attention though and I made sure she knew that I had experience pleasing a woman. I reached up and started inserting one, then two fingers into her as I went back and forth between her clit and her pussy with my tongue. Naomi was so wet that my fingers went in easily. I have always loved going down on a woman. Having two women take turns sucking my cock at the same time was just icing on the cake.

I did something right because after a couple minutes of my tongue and finger fucking, I felt Naomi begin to smoother me. She was bucking so wildly that I could barely hang on. I did though and my reward came quickly. Her orgasm was intense and I held on for dear life. It was amazing! I could feel her pussy pulsing on my tongue as I continued to lick and suck on her clit through her climax.

Naomi's incredible orgasm set me on hyper speed, and I felt my balls begin to tense up. Ginger was gently massaging them at the same time, so she must have felt them begin to tense up. Naomi climbed off of me and Ginger inhaled my cock down to the hilt. I'd only been deep throated by a few women before that night, but none as talented as Ginger. She used her throat muscles to continue massaging my cock, while her tongue went up and down along the slit at the tip. It was such an unbelievable feeling, and I wasn't able to hold back any longer. I warned her about 3 seconds before I began to have one of my most memorable orgasms ever! It didn't faze Ginger in the slightest. She swallowed all of the cum without a moment of hesitation. This chick knew how to please a man. My cock was pulsing for a solid minute as I dumped my load deep down Ginger's throat. I briefly fell in love with this woman!

When I finally finished, Ginger slowly pulled off of my dick and allowed me to really take in the surroundings for the first time that night. I began looking around the room as Naomi and Ginger began making out again at the bottom of the bed. I noticed pictures of Naomi and Ginger all over the room. I began to wonder how long these ladies had known each other, so I asked. They laughed as soon as I asked, and then it hit me. They sort of looked alike. Wait, it couldn't be. Could it?

Naomi said what I was already beginning to think. She told me that they were cousins. Their Dads were twin brothers and lived in the same town. Ginger and Naomi had been best friends since they were born. It wasn't until they went away to college that they realized that they were more than friends. One night a year earlier Ginger had told Naomi that she thought she might be bi-sexual. Naomi didn't want Ginger to get hurt, so she volunteered to let Ginger explore this with her, since she loved her enough to never hurt her. What Naomi didn't know at the time was that she too was bi-sexual. She knew that she had always thought Ginger was sexy, but hadn't really put two and two together until they began to discover their sexuality. These explorations led to them becoming more and more in love. They decided that they were more into one another than men, but still needed a good fucking once in a while. From that night forward, they never got together with a guy, unless they both were into him. Lucky me! I was having a threesome with two girls that were cousins and lovers! This night couldn't get any better.

Ginger was beginning to look a little annoyed. It hit me that Naomi and I both had an orgasm, but Ginger hadn't. Listening to their story about becoming lesbian lovers, who just happened to be cousins, turned me on so it didn't take long for me to start feeling my cock stir back to life.

Ginger must have seen this, because she grabbed back onto it and began giving me a slow hand job. She grabbed my hand and put it right on her pussy. She was ready to get laid and our intermission had not done her any favors. She was so wet that my middle and pointer finger slipped right into her. I began rubbing my palm along her clit and finger fucking her. I loved it!

Naomi was quick to get back into the action and she realized her selfishness, so she reached over and began massaging Ginger's tits. Soon she leaned her face down and began to suck on Ginger's tits. Not too long after that Ginger climbed over and straddled by legs. She was ready and seconds later I felt the opening of her beautiful vagina on the tip of my penis. Ginger and I began to kiss deeper and deeper and she slowly slid down my shaft. Her love tunnel was tightly wrapped around my dick, like it was made for it. Ginger must have exercised the muscles inside her vagina because I felt her pulsing as she went up and down on my cock. It was such a fantastic experience.

I did my best to keep up with Ginger, but quite honestly, I couldn't match her expertise. Naomi was massaging Ginger's breasts from behind while we continued fucking. I was loving every moment of this experience. Ginger stopped kissing me and looked over her shoulder. She leaned back and Naomi knew what to do. She put her head between our bodies and began sucking on Ginger's breasts. I didn't know what to do besides stare in awe. Naomi must have known just what to do to get Ginger going because she began humping me more intensely than before. Ginger began to rub her clit on the base of my cock as she grinded on me. As Naomi went back and forth between Ginger's tits, I just looked down. It was like I was watching a 3-D porno while simultaneously having sex. I don't know how else to explain it.

Ginger began bucking on her harder and faster, so I knew she was getting close. I took this as my queue and I began to stick my dick as deep as I could. I didn't have to wait long and Ginger suddenly whipped her head back and began moaning, as I felt her pussy contract over and over on my cock. It was just what I needed to throw me over the edge. I began my orgasm seconds later and it was such an intense one. I watched as Naomi continued to suck on Ginger's tits as Ginger cooled down from her climax.

It was then that I looked down and realized that Ginger wasn't the only person that was moaning. Naomi was too. She had been fingering herself while sucking on Ginger's breasts. I reached over and began to fondle Naomi's tits. This must have helped her because her moans became more intense. She pushed me back on the bed, reached her leg over my torso and straddled my chest. For the second time that night I was going to get to go down on her. I loved it!

Ginger didn't get up and I was still semi hard, so I stayed inside her pussy. Naomi must get off on sucking on Ginger's tit's because she kept doing it. When her pussy was right in front of my face, I began the same way as I did the first time. I licked and sucked on her clit. She was so much wetter this time. I didn't wait long to begin spelling the alphabet on her slit. I then inserted three fingers into her all at once; she was drenched and ready! I repeated what I had done earlier because it worked so well the first time.

As I mentioned before, I love going down on women. Even more so, I've always wanted to be in a threesome, but I was still surprised when I felt myself starting to get hard again. Ginger didn't seem to complain, because I felt her starting to rock on my cock again. What?!?! I'd never stayed inside a girl long enough to get hard again and start fucking again. This was amazing!

Naomi was super turned on, because she began to buck on my face much sooner this time. I felt her lips begin pulsing a little bit, so I knew she was getting close. I didn't want her to lose her momentum, so I began to go wild on her pussy. I pushed as deep as I could with my fingers and began sucking intensely on her clit. This must have been exactly what she needed because I soon felt her explode on my face. The walls of her pussy sucked my fingers in and pulsed for over a minute. I loved the feeling of giving her such a deep orgasm!

Naomi and Ginger were definitely aligned. As Naomi began her orgasm, Ginger began grinding intensely on my cock. This worked wonders on me as well. It was a feeling that I can't explain. Having the most beautiful vagina in your face while another one is wrapped around your dick at the same time is something that you have to experience to understand.

Ginger and I were humping each other faster and harder and soon we both reached our goal. Within seconds of one another we were climaxing. It was delightful! Since this was my third orgasm of the night, actually my fourth if you include the back alley blow job behind the bar, I was spent!

I wasn't alone in this feeling and the three of us laid down together on the bed. Naomi reached over and turned off one of the lights. I thought there is no way I could fall asleep between these amazing and hot women, but I was wrong. I guess it was all of that action, because soon I drifted off and slept deeply.

I awoke sometime before the sun rose with the feeling that I needed to pee badly. Naomi and Ginger were fast asleep, so I slowly and gently got up out of the bed. I walked quietly down the hall trying to find the door to the bathroom. I didn't know where it was, so I was opening each door as gently as possible so I didn't wake anyone up. The first door was the linen closet. The second one was their study room. When I got to the third door I thought it had to be the bathroom. I was wrong.

When I opened that door, I saw the most amazing thing I've seen in my entire life! Molly was lying on the bed next to Rick. Thankfully Rick had the sheet over him, but Molly didn't! I could see her from head to toe and she had the most beautiful body I've seen in my entire life! If I had known that one day I would be her brother-in-law, I might have closed the door, out of respect. Unfortunately I didn't, and that night started my obsession with Molly, that continues to this day.

I looked back and forth between her breasts and her vagina. Both were the perfect shape and size. Her tits were firm and as she laid on her back they stood up flawlessly. Her nipples must have been half an inch long and were wider than any I'd seen before. Her areolas were big enough to be seen from across the room, but not so big that they are gross. They were this light shade of pink and she must have been a little chilly because I could see little bumps on them.

Molly's vagina was flawless. She had shaved down to a thin line right above her pussy. The carpet matched the drapes, if you know what I'm saying. I can't remember ever seeing such light blond hair on a woman's treasure chest. It took all of the strength I had to not walk over and bury my face between her thighs right then and there. Her pussy lips were a little longer than I typically liked, but their shape was exquisite, so I'm glad that they weren't any smaller.

I thought that I fell in love at first sight with Molly. Then I realized it was really lust, but who cares.

Molly stirred a little bit and I freaked out. I awoke from my trance and quickly but quietly closed the door. The next door I opened was the bathroom. I went inside and sat down. I couldn't believe what just happened. Just a couple hours before, I had literally experienced every college boys dream. I had sex with two smoking hot bi-sexual women, that were cousins. Find me a guy who hasn't dreamed of doing that, and I'll pay him a hundred dollars. Yet for the five minutes that my eyes explored every detail of Molly's body, I couldn't think of anything else besides her. That is how perfect Molly is!

I decided right then and there that no matter what, one day I was going to make love to this woman. And I mean make love, not have sex. This delicate creature deserved to treated with kindness, attention, and care. I wasn't sure how and I wasn't sure when, but one day I was going to convince her that I was the man of her dreams and she needed to make love with me.

That will have to wait for Chapter Two...

12