My Drunk Slut Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was her own fault. She'd had over an hour to get ready, so what was the problem? Shower, hair, makeup, clothes... how long could that take?

Okay, so she did look amazing. She tiptoed quickly down the stairs while putting in her earrings, making her firm breasts bounce up and down as she ran. She was wearing a red cotton dress that clung tightly to her toned body, leaving just a little bit to the imagination. The rest of her ensemble matched perfectly: red shoes, lipstick and nails, a black purse, belt and dark hair... a perfect combination of colors. Her dress was really classy, not too short - perfect for the yearly company Christmas party.

"How do I look?" she asked as she checked herself in the hallway mirror.

"You look great, mom. Really great. Beautiful." I answered, truthfully.

"Thanks, hon."

She blew me a kiss and waved as she ran out the door. Once again, then, I was left in charge of the house while mom was out.

This time, I didn't really think too much about 'that thing that happened'. Since I knew she was going out, I had set up an online gaming session with a couple of buddies of mine. This whole Friday night was about playing Fortnite, drinking sodas and eating pizzas. Living an hour away from the city wasn't that bad when we had a powerful broadband connection. Distracted by this wonderful teenage world, my mind was not really thinking about anything else.

Then mom came home early. Before midnight, in fact. That's weird, I thought. Hadn't she said something about spending the night at a hotel near the office? I went out into the hall to meet her as she stumbled in through the door, and discovered that she was in a really bad mood.

"Hey, mom. You're home early?"

"Fuckin' loser..." she mumbled as she dropped her purse on the floor and shut the door behind her.

"Er... what...?" I said, thinking for a second that she was talking about me and feeling a bit hurt.

"George. Fuckin' George..."

"Aha..."

Okay, so it was someone else. I thought I remembered her mentioning that name once or twice. Some guy at the office, right? Must be.

Mom took her shoes off and wandered into the living room. She seemed a bit unsteady already, but went over to the liquor cabinet anyway.

"Drinks at the party not good enough?" I asked, slightly sarcastically.

"Mh... 're pretty good... Had s'more in the car too..."

Her speech was already sounding slurred, and her whole demeanor was that of somebody who'd had a few, so I figured she'd been drinking quite a bit. She didn't show any sign of stopping, though, as she poured herself a full glass of brandy, filling it up as if she was pouring lemonade.

"Uh, mom... take it easy, please?." I said concernedly.

"Yah..." she just sighed and slumped down on the couch, glass in hand, spilling some of it in the process.

She put the glass down on the table and started licking the brandy off her hand. Then she noticed the small pools on the floor and did something I really hadn't expected: she slid down on her knees and started licking it up!

"Mom! Come on, let me get a cloth for that..." I interjected, hurrying to the kitchen.

As I came back to the living room, mom had gotten back on the couch and pulled her legs up under her, sitting there and drinking with a dejected look on her face. I wiped the floor with a damp cloth and then went to the wash room to put it away. When I returned, mom had emptied her glass completely...

"Okay, mom, let's... I mean... should you get to bed early, maybe?" I said, sitting down on the couch next to her.

"Nah... I wanna... fffind the remote..." she said, picking it up off the table and leaning back as the TV screen came on.

She started clicking through the channels, not really paying attention, as if she wasn't really looking for anything in particular. Sighing and snorting derisively into the air, she was clearly upset.

"Are you okay, mom?" I asked.

"Fuck, yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" she replied with a clear tone of sarcasm in her voice. "There I am, ready for fun and the guy's got no game. Fuckin' George... Talks big, sayin' I look hot... He's all like: "Hey, baby, if we'd been alone I'd do you right now... I'm man enough for you, are you woman enough for me... I got what you want, I got what you need..." Then, when a girl actually wants to fuck in the copier room, he's all like: "Oh, my wife, I love her so much, I gotta get home..." Fuckin' loser... all talk, no action... I mean, what's a girl gotta do to get some cock in her pussy 'round here?"

I felt a hot flush spread across my face and ears. The hairs on my neck were standing up. It was really shocking to hear my mother talk like this. Normally, she was so grown up, so professional and proper. I started to get it now. She wasn't like this when she was sober. When she got drunk enough, her whole personality changed, turning her into what seemed like a horny college girl. She became much more direct, no longer using any kind of diplomacy in her words. Throwing around words like 'fuck', 'cock' and 'pussy' - she didn't do that normally, certainly not when talking to me.

She leaned forward and picked up her glass from the table, finding it empty and looking disappointed. Just as she seemed like she was going to get up and fill it again, though, I got an idea and jumped to my feet.

"Let me get that for you, mom." I said and snatched the glass out of her hand.

"Aww that's sweet, babe... Ffffinally a man who... knnnows how to treat a woman right..."

She leaned back on the couch again and smiled at me. I took her glass over to the cabinet and stood between her and the bottles so she couldn't see what I was doing. Then I executed the plan that had suddenly occurred to me: I made her a scotch and soda. Maybe I couldn't stop her drinking, but I could definitely slow it down. Downing neat brandies all night was a bad idea.

"Here you go." I said and handed her an almost full glass of mostly soda.

"Thanks, baby..." she said and happily started drinking from it.

That was another thing she didn't normally do. She didn't call me things like that. Normally, mom treated me like her son, calling me things like 'son', 'sweetie' or 'honey'. When she got drunk, it seemed she started calling me by other names... I started to wonder: did that mean that she was also seeing me differently?

"So... how was the party?" I asked hesitantly, sitting down on the far end of the couch some distance from her.

"Oh... pretty good..." she mumbled, sipping from her drink.

"Okay, that's... good."

"Yeah..."

"Yeah."

"Just didn't get laid, s'all..."

"Uh... sure..."

"Cause I thought maybe... we'd go... hotel room... fuckin'... screw each other's brains out... but noooo! "Oh, I miss my wife..." blah blah blah blaaah... If you can't play the game, don't fffuckin' sit at my table, loser..."

Mom emptied her drink and sighed again.

"Man, I need a cock so badly right now..."

A nervous chill ran down my spine. I could feel my face reddening. The thoughts of what might happen this evening filled my brain and all sorts of scenarios started playing out in my imagination. Whatever was going to happen could just be minutes away. I got so nervous that when I looked down at my hands, I could see them shivering. I just couldn't sit still. I had to get out of here.

"Another one? With ice... and a twist?" I asked and stood up to take her glass.

"Yeeees!" she said with a beaming smile.

"Okay."

I approached her and took the glass out of her hand. As I did so, her fingers stroked my arm for a second or two. Her other arm started touching the outside of my thigh. She looked up at me and said in a slurred voice:

"It's so sexy that you're takin' care of your woman like this..."

"Of course I will, mom." I replied quickly and stepped back.

My heart was pounding as I walked over to the kitchen. My woman? I mean, technically, I guess she kind of was. She was a woman and I was the only man in the house... and I did help out with housework, so we were sort of a team, helping and supporting each other, being there for each other when we needed something... but that wasn't what she meant, was it...

I filled her glass with ice cubes and a slice of lemon before heading back, my heart still racing as I thought about my mother's current 'needs'. As I walked over to the bottle of scotch I'd left on the counter by the wall, I could see mom lying on the couch with her eyes closed. It looked like she was asleep. I filled her glass once more, this time making the drink even thinner. Then I took it over to her and sat down next to her head.

"Here it is, mom..." I whispered.

"Mh..."

"Are you asleep?"

"Mh..."

I had a strongly mixed feeling. On the one hand, my heart sank as I realized nothing was going to happen. Mom was really drunk and falling asleep right here. There would be no repeat of that amazing night from before. The throbbing erection in my pants testified that I had gotten really worked up and extremely ready for that. On the other hand, I felt kind of relieved.

I took a deep breath and figured I'd better tuck her in before going upstairs. I leaned slowly over her to get the blanket that was rolled up at her feet. Pulling at it with my free hand, I managed to get it about half-way across her lower body, but I needed to get up and put the drink down if I were to cover her properly. Just as I was about to move, though, I felt her hands push me back down.

"Where... goin'...?"

"Uh hi, mom... I'm just gonna..."

"C'mere... gimme that..."

For a split second, I thought her hand was moving to take the glass out of my hand. Then I realized that she wasn't going for the glass at all. Instead, she grabbed my cock. I let out a surprised yelp as she started squeezing at it through my clothes.

"Yah... that's... mhm... need... need that cock..." she mumbled, kneading at me and pulling at my clothes.

I quickly leaned forward and put the drink away on the table. Then I pulled my pants all the way down to my feet, giving my mother access to everything she wanted. Putting her hand around the hard shaft, she gave out a satisfied moan.

"Mmmh...."

"Oh, God... mom... you're... you're doing it again... You're really doing it..."

She did. Without hesitating at all, she just moved over to me and put her head in my lap. Her mouth went onto my cock. There was that wonderful wet feeling again. Oh, my God, it felt good...

"Ohh... Oooh, mom! It's so good!" I exclaimed, quickly losing control.

"Mmh... ssfflllpp... mmmfflllpppphhhh... ssslllrrrpphhh..."

Slurping noises started filling the room as mom sucked eagerly at my oversensitive member. My eyes were swimming and I had to shake my head just to be able to see clearly.

At first, it was amazing. The feeling... incredible. Her hand squeezed my cock, making it jerk and pulsate at her touch. Her experienced mouth was licking and sucking at me... I looked down and couldn't believe my own mother was actually doing something so dirty. Actually taking a cock in her mouth and slurping away at it like this... this was the kind of slutty behavior I'd seen in porn. Not the kind of thing I associated with my mom.

There was one difference from last time, though. This time, it took longer. The first time she did this to me, I had blown my wad in... what, a few minutes? Seconds? This time, it felt like it went on for hours. She was less active than last time, her movements slower and less determined. Her mouth sucked at the shaft occasionally, and her tongue licked over the sensitive head again and again, but not in a way that caused a build-up towards an orgasm.

It was beginning to feel like torture. Intense, but not going anywhere. I looked down at her again. She lay on her side with her head resting in my lap, barely moving. I looked at her face. Her eyes were closed - she was really out of it. Drunker than last time, less conscious, unable to make the effort needed to take me to orgasm. Going on like this, I probably wasn't going to cum at all.

Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore. I concluded that I needed to take matters into my own hands. Careful not to disturb her, I moved my hand down and slowly grasped around the shaft standing there in front of my mother's face. I started masturbating, moving slowly at first, gradually building up speed.

I put my other hand on the back of mom's head, supporting and holding her up to my cock, trying to get her mouth to touch it while I was jerking myself off. It felt like it was working. I'd just need another minute or two...

Then mom shifted. Moved up a bit further and took over again. She put her hand around my cock and her mouth went down on it, preventing me from giving myself the stimulation I needed. I felt both turned on and frustrated.

"Mom... I need to cum... I need to cum, mom..." I whispered repeatedly, almost stomping my feet on the floor in frustration.

Eventually, she lifted her head and looked up at me. Her eyes looked completely cloudy. Drool was running down her chin. She started mumbling, but I couldn't catch what she was trying to say. She was so drunk, she was struggling to speak clearly.

"What...?" I said, asking her to repeat herself.

She put herself up on one elbow, trying to sit up a bit nearer to me.

"Wanna fuck me...?"

A cold chill ran down my spine. Without thinking, I nodded. Mom started sitting up and tried to pull her dress up. She needed help with both. As she practically fell backwards onto the couch, I held on to the bottom of her dress so that it was pulled off over her head. She started laughing as she lay on her back, then she pulled at her panties. I helped pulling them all the way off and threw them on the floor.

"Yeah, make me naked... I wanna be nakeeed!" she said, laughing and grinning as she lay down on her back.

I looked down at my beautiful mom. She had a fairly small frame - less than five and a half feet tall, medium build with gorgeous womanly shapes in all the right places. She wasn't wearing a bra, so she was now completely naked. The sight of her round, medium-sized breasts gave me chills. I had never actually seen a naked woman up close like this. Unlike seeing naked girls on the screen of a computer, this was so real. I swallowed nervously as my gaze drifted further down.

She was so... naked! Her hips, her thighs, her whole legs... smooth, naked skin, right in front of me. I looked at her cute, naked belly... then further down... Her mound was trimmed, only a short tuft of hair remained, the rest was shaved clean. As I moved a little closer, mom lifted her left leg and put it out to the side, throwing it casually over the back of the couch. She was wide open. For me. I swallowed again.

My pants were still around my feet, so I stepped out of them in order to move over to her. I positioned myself with my right knee on the couch, just on the outer side of her butt. I kept my left foot on the floor. Mom lifted her other leg, putting it up and around me so it wouldn't be in the way. She still seemed really out of it due to her drunken state, but didn't seem to have a problem moving her legs around.

I looked down. This was it. I couldn't believe it. This was really happening. My cock pointed straight out towards mom's naked pussy. Her legs were spread out, exposing everything for me. Again, it felt so real, so different from anything I had seen in magazines or porn. I leaned forward a bit, feeling my cock nudging up against her opening.

My heart was pounding, I was so nervous. My hands were literally shaking as I put them on the sides of her hips. I struggled to find the right way to push in - this wasn't as simple as the porn actors made it seem. I took so long getting into position that I had time to process what was happening, and the gravity of the situation was beginning to overwhelm me. Was I really about to fuck my mom?

"Mh... c'mon..." I heard her moan under me, giving me the encouragement I needed.

I moved myself forward and started pushing harder against her. Suddenly, I felt my cock slip inside her tight opening.

It felt warm. Wet. As I pushed further in, it felt tight and slippery. I was about half-way in when I felt the need to stop and breathe for a second. My heart was beating so fast, I felt a throbbing in my throat and needed to take a breath. Then I felt mom's hands on my butt. Pulling me in. Nails digging into my skin.

"Mmmhh... yeah... fuuuck..." she slurred.

A second later, I was all the way inside her.

"Ohh... fuck... it's so good, mom..." I whispered back, closing my eyes and enjoying the feeling.

For the longest time, I just stood still, my cock buried deep inside my mom's tight channel. Unlike when she sucked me off and stimulated small areas one at a time, I could now feel my whole cock being squeezed by her insides. I felt it throb and pulse from the feeling, even when I wasn't moving.

Mom lay still under me, moaning happily.

"Mmmmhh... yeahh... fiiinally... a biiig... fat... cock... in my pusssssyyy..."

Recovering from the initial shock of what was happening, I grabbed her hips and pulled her in. My foot slipped back and forth on the floor, and my hips bucked into her as my body instinctively started fucking the naked woman underneath me.

Wet slapping noises started filling the room. I moaned. She moaned. We both moaned and grunted louder and louder as my thrusts grew more and more powerful. Mom kept muttering encouraging words in her drunken stupor.

"Uhhh... fuck... fuck... me..."

"Yes, mom, yes... fuck... oh my God!"

My orgasm was rapidly approaching. This felt so good that I couldn't hold it back. I wanted to make it last longer, but there was nothing I could do.

A nervous fear entered my head. I couldn't cum inside her, right? Memories of awkward conversations with my mom flooded my brain. I wasn't supposed to even have sex with girls without condoms, right? That's what she'd warned me about - I was supposed to be careful. But this was mom, and it was my first time, so there wasn't any danger of STDs, right...? So the only thing I had to be careful of was not to get her pregnant... but mom was a grown-up and definitely on the pill... right...?

These thoughts distracted me for a few seconds, but then the sensation overwhelmed me. Before it was too late, I quickly did what I'd seen guys do in the pornos: pulled my dick out and started jerking it moments before I came. Mom fell back flat on the couch as I shot it all over her. Jerking my slippery shaft furiously, three thick streams of the white stuff shot out of me and landed on her belly. My head was spinning.

The next thing I remember was sitting on the couch, breathing heavily. My hands were sticky and drops of man juice were still dripping from my limp cock. I looked over at mom. She lay still on her back with her eyes closed, gently stroking her belly and smearing the remains of my cum onto her skin. I just sat there, looking at her until she stopped moving. Seemed like she was falling asleep.

Eventually, rational thought returned to me and I started to process what had just happened. Just like last time, the fear of being discovered became the most important thing on my mind. I started pacing the floor almost in shock, repeating the same phrase over and over:

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God..."

I needed to clean this up. Had to do whatever I could to avoid mom noticing anything. I hoped she wouldn't remember anything, like last time, but I realized that if she woke up tomorrow and noticed that she was naked and had cum all over her body, she would probably be able to put two and two together.

I walked to the kitchen to fetch some paper towels. Then it occurred to me that those could be discovered too, when mom emptied the trash. It would be better to use cloth towels and wash them before going to bed. I spent the next ten minutes using damp cloths to wipe everything down. Every surface in the area; floor, couch, table, mom... I was extra careful when moving around her, but I did eventually manage to wipe her hands, belly and genital area as clean as possible.