My Drunk Stupor

Story Info
He fucked me until I was sober.
3.6k words
4.66
17k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How many of you ever experienced a repressed memory? After reading a few of the hot stories here on Literotica I remembered an experience I had while I was in the Marine Corps stationed in Okinawa. Being in the Marines I was in the best shape of my life and since being in Okinawa had only one sexual experience with a woman at one of the local skivvie houses out in Kinville. About three months later I had a sexual encounter with a man which this repressed memory is about. I recall it happened during a three day weekend.

We had recently got paid and I was ready to party the weekend away. I remember going into a club named after one of my favorite ELO songs called Shangri-La. I sat at a table near a corner and ordered a beer along with a shot of absinthe. As I waited for my drinks I noticed the bar was filling up rather quickly. As the dancer/waitress was bringing my order over this guy walked over and sat at my table. She placed my drinks on the table and I paid giving her a nice tip.

"Aragato," she said as she walked away. The guy that sat down took this opportunity to finally speak up.

"Hi," he said, "I'm Pete, there were no empty seats up by the bar and this place was starting to get busy. I noticed you were the only guy at this table and hoped you wouldn't mind a little company."

"It's all good Pete," I answered, "I'm Lee," I said extending my hand out to him. He gave me a nice firm handshake. As he let go of my hand he moved his chair a bit closer so we could hear each other better over the loud music.

"What branch are you in," he asked leaning towards me.

"The Marines and you," I responded.

"Air force," he said, "I'm stationed at Kadena but heard about this club and wanted to check it out."

We continued talking and checking out the strippers as the night progressed. As we talked whenever he made a point he would put his hand on my leg and give it a light squeeeze causing my cock to flinch. As I made a point about something I did the same thing and when he was checking out the dancer I glanced down and noticed his cock was hard pressing against his jeans. At one point as he leaned in he intentionally slid his hand across my cock pressing against my tight jeans. I shuddered as he did this. As the music thumped he leaned in closer to me.

"The booze at my hotel is chilling if you want to go somewhere less quiet," he said.

"Let's get out of here," I said. We made our way through the crowd and he had to help me since I had been drinking quite a bit longer than he did. We finally made it out into the fresh air. I kept leaning into Pete as we walked and he had his arm around me to help me keep my balance.

"To be honest with you Lee," he said, "With all that cigarette smoke in there I just had to get out."

"I know what you mean," I said as we walked towards his hotel. His room was up on the 5th floor facing the beach which would probably look better in the daytime. As I stood by the window looking out I could hear him moving about in the room. I had to hold onto my window sill as I felt unsteady.

He then came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me pulling my body close to his as he laid his head against my shoulder. He then adjusted himself and I could feel his hard cock pressing against my ass as he swayed us both from side to side as he used his head to nudge mine to the left as he tenderly kissed my neck then moved up close to my ear as he breathed lightly into it.

"When I saw you in the bar I knew I had to have you," he whispered to me, "I've never had a hot marine like you in my bed before."

I spun around facing him as his hands were on the hips and I placed the arms up on his shoulders as I stared into his eyes. I slid my fingers through his hair as I started easing my lips toward his and his towards mine as I whispered to him, "I hope we can change that," I said as our lips came softly together. We softly kissed each other as I used my left hand on the back of his head as I pulled his mouth to mine as I slid my right hand underneath the back of his shirt and across his hairy masculine back. He slid his hands from my hips to my ass as he pulled our crotches together as we slipped our tongues in each others mouth. I could taste the alcohol on this tongue as our tongues slithered sexily over one another. He then slightly bent over with our lips tightly sealed as he grabbed the back of my legs and picked me up as he pushed me up against the wall. Our kissing intensified as he ground his hard cock against my own. I threw my head back and moaned as he moved his mouth to my neck as he sucked, licked and nibbled on it.

"Ahhhh, fuck Pete," I moaned, "You're making me so fucking hot. I need you Pete, I need all of you." He then carried me over to the bed and gently laid me back with his hand on my lower back as we kept on kissing. He then broke our kiss as he stared at me. He started undressing and I pulled my t shirt off. I kicked off my shoes and started undoing my pants.

"Don't take off your pants," he said, "I'll do that for you." I left the top button undone as I moved to the top of the bed as I laid my head on the pillow. I kept my eyes on him as he took off his shoes and socks as he started lowering his pants. He pulled off his pants and underwear at the same time and his beautiful cock was exposed to my eyes. His cock was about 5" and semi hard as he finished undressing. I have always been fascinated by white guys and everything about him looked perfect. He was in tip top shape along with a hairy chest as well. Since our hotel room faced the beach he left the curtains open as I watched his sexy ass as he walked over to turn off the lights. The moonlight filled the room as he looked so fucking hot as he climbed into bed. He put his legs on the outside of me with his hands just on the outside of my shoulders. As he stared into my eyes I glanced down between us and caught a glimpse of his beautiful fat cock dangling between us. I reached between us and took hold of his cock as his lips tenderly touched mine. His cock had to be 8" and nice and fat. He softly kissed me as I softly stroked his cock. The thickness felt so good in my hand. His cock was so heavy yet soft and silky. He then pulled his lips from mine and kissed me all over my face and neck. I could feel his precum as it dripped on my belly. Moving the palm of my hand up towards the head I let his precum accumulate and pulled my hand to my mouth and tasted his precum. If liquid gold had a taste I know knew this is what it tasted like. He smiled at me as I licked my fingers clean then leaned back as he sat up and started unbuttoning my pants the rest of the way. He grabbed the side of my pants as he began pulling them off. For some strange reason I didn't have on any underwear and as I lifted up my ass off the bed to make it easier for him as my hard 5" cock sprang out. He eased my pants down just past my knees and I used my feet to ease them off the rest of the way. He started kissing his way down my chest as he took one of my nipples into his mouth. He sucked my nipple hard into his mouth as he nibbled around it.

"Ahhhhh fuck," I whispered as I pulled his head tightly to my chest. I let go of his head and started running my hands up and down his back. "Mmmm, your mouth feels amazing Pete," I whispered to him as he moved back up to kiss me. I parted my lips as we passionately kissed each other as he started to grind his cock against my own. His fat cock felt amazing as he slid it against my smaller hard cock. As we kissed deeply I managed to move my legs on the outside of his. I grabbed my legs and pulled them back towards me as his cock slipped down as he humped it against my ass. He pulled his mouth from mine as I reached between us for his cock. He backed up a bit as I lined up his cock against my asshole. I shuddered all over as the head of his fat cock pressed against my asshole.

"You really want my cock up your ass don't you," he asked.

"Please Pete," I said panting, "I need you to fuck me."

"Mmmmm, none one has ever begged for my cock like you have," he said smiling at me.

"I need your cock in me, please fuck me Pete." He then scooted over to the right a bit and reached for a small bottle.

"What's that," I asked out of curiosity.

"Incense oil," he said, "I use it as lube. Your ass will be smelling like lilacs by the time we're done." He leaned back on his knees and he opened up the cap and poured it on the length of his cock. He looked so fucking sexy as he jacked his cock as he rubbed it in. He poured a little more on his finger tip and rubbed it on my asshole.

"Fuck, your hole looks so sexy lubed up," he said. He wiped his hands off on the bedspread then moved in closer as he pointed his cock at my asshole.

"Take a deep breath," he said, "and relax your hole." Once again he pushed his cock head against my asshole and I pushed out against his cockhead. Suddenly his head slipped inside of me as I took in a sharp breath.

"Relax baby," he said, "You're gonna fucking love it."

As I relaxed my asshole I stared up at him as he smiled at me. I pulled his face to mine and before I kissed him I told him to just slowly slide it in whether it hurt or not. As his tongue entered my mouth he started easing his cock up my ass. I threw my head back as I broke our kiss and moaned out loud.

"AAAAAAHHHHH PETE, FUCK YEAH," I said out loud. "GIVE IT TO ME, PLEASE, OHHHH SO FUCKING GOOD," I said as I pushed my ass up to him. He didn't stop until his pubes were firmly against my ass. As he seated his cock all the way in I pulled his head into my shoulder as I latched my lips to his neck. I then threw my head back and moaned out loud. The thickness of his cock felt amazing as I used my ass walls to squeeze his cock.

"Mmmmm," he moaned, "Someone loves having a cock up his ass."

"Fuck me Pete, fuck my ass, fuck it hard," I begged. He slowly started retracting his cock about half way out before he shoved it in really hard. I grunted out loud as he sank all the way in. I knew it would take a couple of minutes for my ass to adjust to his cock. I think he knew this and slowly withdrew his cock and slid slowly all the way in.

"Ahhhh fuck that feels so good," I whispered in his ear. He lifted his head up as he stared into my eyes.

"What a fucking tight hole you have. My cock feels so good in your ass," he said as he leaned in and kissed me as he started to grind his cock against my ass. He then started a nice steady rhythm as he sawed his fuck tool in and out of my ass. He fucked me steadily liked this for close to fifteen mintues. With my head thrown back and Pete sucking and kissing my neck I was constantly moaning how good his cock felt. Pete then started fucking me harder as I wrapped my arms around his back and hooked my ankles around his ass so I could push up against his cock.

"Ohhh yessss, fuck me, fuck my ass," I whispered in his ear. Grabbing a hold of my shoulders Pete started slamming his cock hard up inside of me.

"Mmmm, fuck my ass Pete, fuck it harder, fuck me you fucking stud," I whispered in his ear. By now you could hear skin slapping against skin and he picked up speed as he fucked me harder. "FUCK PETE, JUST LIKE THAT," I yelled out, "POUND MY ASS HARDER, PLEASE," I begged. The bed was slamming hard against the wall as so were the top of our heads. Pete stopped and put his arm underneath my back as he moved us down the towards the center of the bed. He then moved up on his knees and grabbed my left leg turning me onto my side then started fucking me hard again from a different angle.

"HARDER PLEASE," I begged, "FUCK ME HARDER." He would pull back leaving just the head inside then slammed his cock deep inside of me.

"Mmmmm, fuck yeah, just like that, keep fucking me like that," I pleaded. I could feel his cock hitting a sensitive spot up my ass and I felt I was ready to cum.

"You're gonna make me cum Pete, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, oh fuck yeah," I said as he punished my asshole. I reached over with my left hand and started stroking my cock.

"OHHH FUCK YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD, MMMMMMM, POUND MY ASS, SHOOT YOUR CUM INSIDE OF ME," I yelled out. My body suddenly went rigid which tightened my ass around his cock as I started cumming. I glanced down and was shooting rope after rope of cum all over the bed. Pete started picking up his speed as he fucked me harder and faster.

"Ahhhhhh fuck Lee, I'm gonna fucking cum, ohhh fuck here it comes, ahhhhh fuck, fffuuucccckkkkkk," he yelled out as he buried his cock deep in my asshole. He was violently shaking as he filled up my ass. His cock felt so soothing in my battered hole and his cock kept unloading inside of me. He let my leg slip back on the bed as he collapsed behind me with his cock still deep inside. I turned my head sideways as he started kissing me. I kept squeezing his cock with my ass as he held himself deep in me. He then reached for my left leg and lifted it up as he slid his cock from my well fucked man pussy.

"No, please don't," I said as he slipped all the way out.

"Don't what," he asked.

"I wanted you to keep your cock inside of me," I said.

"I wanted to Lee, but my cock head is so sensitive after I come. If I leave it in for too long it irritates the head more," he said. I turned towards Pete and smiled at him.

"Fuck, that was amazing Pete, you sure know how to fuck an ass," I said.

"You have an amazing ass," he said, "You're so fucking tight." We then both leaned in and softly kissed one another. I reached behind me as we kissed as I wiped some cum off my ass and smothered it on his lips and we kissed again.

"Your cum tastes so good Pete," I said.

"Good," he said, "Next time you can suck it directly from the source."

"I can hardly wait," I said as I leaned in to kiss him again. We laid side by side as we lazily sucked and swirled our tongues over one another. As we kissed my cock became hard again. I move up to my knees and close to Pete's face. He stared up at me as he took my cock in his mouth. I watched his lips skillfully suck my cock and used his lips on the base urging me to cum. I moved closer and grabbed the back of his head as I started fucking his mouth. With me having a thinner cock I could feel his lips and tongue working overtime on my cock. I think I lasted less than five minutes as I started fucking his face harder. As he rolled his tongue on the underside of my cock as I unleashed my 2nd load into his mouth. Since the first load was wasted on the bedspread it turned me on knowing he was swallowing my cum. My cock head gets really sensitive after a blowjob so I pulled my cock from his mouth. I squeezed from the base to the tip as he snaked his tongue out to lap it up. I then laid down facing him as we kissed. Eventually we fell asleep with my head on his chest. When I woke up the next morning I could hear the water running in the sink. I walked back over to the window as I stared out at the Indian ocean. It was such a beautiful day. I didn't even here Pete come out of the bathroom as he placed his cock between my ass cheeks and kissed my neck. I leaned forward on my hands as I pushed my ass back at Pete.

Without any words being spoken Pete placed the head of his cock against my asshole and pushed hard as his cock head once again breached my asshole. I guess he had lubed up his cock before coming out of the bathroom as he slowly slid all the way in. I groaned out loud as he grabbed my hips and began fucking my ass. My ass adjusted easily to his cock as he pounded me hard and fast.

"Ahhhh yeessssss," I moaned, "Fuck me Pete, fuck my ass, fuck it good baby," I said as I swayed my ass side to side. The sounds of his balls slapping against my ass made the act so much hotter. He then started fucking me harder and faster as his breathing came in short gasps. He started grunting and groaning as he continued fucking me. I could feel his cock swelling inside my ass as I pushed back to meet his thrusting cock. He literally growled out loudly as he buried his cock up my ass as he shot another huge load up my ass.

"Ahhhhhh, mmmmmm, that feels so good Pete, what an amazing cock," I said.

He kept lurching forward as I used my ass to milk out every drop of his hot cum. Once again he pulled out and a huge drop of cum leaked onto the floor. I turned around and dropped to my knees as I avoided his cock head and licked his cock clean of all his delicious cum. Some cum had leaked onto his hairy balls and I sucked each of his balls into my mouth making sure I got every single drop.

My entire three day weekend we left only to go eat and basically fucked and sucked the entire weekend. He classified himself as strictly a top so I never fucked him but he let me slide my cock along the valley of his ass and I shot a huge load all over his ass which he made me lick up then shared it in a hot passionate kiss. He fucked me for two hours straight before I finally left his hotel Sunday night as I headed back to the barracks. It felt so nice feeling his cum drip out of my ass and inside my pants as I made my way to the barracks. I sat on the toilet for about 20 minutes as I fingered my asshole and licked my fingers clean. When I made it back to my rack my best friend poked around the corner and saw me.

"Where the fuck have you been," he asked.

"Remember that friend I ran into at Camp Kinser, I spent my weekend with him and his family," I said.

"Ronnie and I looked for you so we could go party together but could never find you," he said, "Ronnie said he thought you rented a room at one of the skivvie houses and got fucked all weekend." We both laughed at his comment but I knew I was the one that got fucked all weekend.

My ass was sore for about 3 days but was a reminder of the best 4th of July I ever had. I had sex twice while in Okinawa and the longest and hottest session was with a guy. To this day I don't know how I forgot about it but it certainly was my best sexual experience until to that point in my life.

The last thing I'll add is sex with a guy is much hotter than with any woman I've ever been with.