My Drunken, Sexy, Naked Sister

Story Info
Drunken sister exposes her naked body to her brother.
6.6k words
3.89
74.6k
72
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Drunken, Sexy, Naked Sister

Twenty-five-year-old sister returns home drunk and sexually exposes her naked body to her horny, twenty-two-year-old brother.

# # #

Author's Note:

This is a true story that Patrick asked me to write about his big sister, Bonnie.

# # #

Perfect timing, when my sister broke up with her live-in boyfriend, with her unable to afford the rent and household living expenses on her own, she needed a roommate and I needed an apartment. Only, suspecting that my big sister wouldn't want to live with her younger brother, it was up to me to convince her of all the positive aspects of me living with her. After she left home, my life was never the same.

I loved living with Bonnie and I'd love to live with my big sister again. Able to tell her anything, she was my best friend. I missed her. We were close, so very close.

She was fun to be around. I missed talking to her about the happenings of the day, current events, and politics. I missed cuddling under a blanket with her while watching movies. I missed playing board games and card games with her.

"With you having two bedrooms, Bonnie, I could move in with you. We could split the rent and share all of the living expenses," I said while expecting her to say no to having her kid brother live with her again as we did when living with our parents.

Only, times were different now. With her having an active, social life, having me around with her having her dates stay overnight, I'd cramp her style. I needed to convince her that on those days that she had company; I'd stay in my room. With the master bedroom and spare bedroom suites, they each had their own bathrooms attached. With my sister at work all day, literally, I could go days without seeing her.

'Yet, when I thought more about it, with me interfering with her privacy and romance, what adult sister would want to share an apartment with her adult brother,' I thought? 'I'd only be in the way. No doubt, she needed the privacy to have sex with her dates while away from the prying eyes of her horny brother. Besides, she'd probably want a female for a roommate, one of her four, best friends, perhaps.

Moreover, able to walk around the apartment in her sexy lingerie, topless, or naked, she could only do that if I wasn't living with her. Alas, something I'd never see, I was relegated to masturbating over my sister while imagining her naked and having sex with me. Nevertheless, even if I didn't get to see her without her clothes, it made me horny just thinking about my sexy sister walking around her apartment in her sexy nightgowns, panties and bra, topless, and/or naked.

Needing to convince her, why she needed me to live with her, I had to think of all of the positive reasons for her to live with me again. I could be her escort to an event that she needed a date but didn't have one. I could be her bodyguard should one of the men that she invited home turned violently abusive. I could be there to talk to her should she need advice or a friendly shoulder to lean on or to cry on.

"Unless, I'm watching TV," I said while keeping it simple and not allowing my imagination to run away with me. "Especially when you have company or are on the phone, I'd stay in my bedroom while working on my laptop. "I could even buy a TV for my room. Then, you'd seldom see me," I said with a laugh.

Working from home, I had a good paying job as a software code writer. I could well afford splitting the monthly rent and living expenses with my sister. I could even financially carry her, should she lose her job at the brokerage house.

She looked at me as if she was entertaining the idea of having me live with her. I needed to convince her why she needed me to live with her. I needed to give her more reasons to invite me to be her roommate.

"And with me liking to cook and you hating to cook, I'd have your supper ready for you when you arrived home from work," I said.

I could see by her smile that she liked the idea of me having her meals ready when she arrived home.

"We wouldn't even have to eat together if you didn't want. I could eat in my room. I'd even cook for you and a guest should you invite someone over for a romantic dinner."

At that point, desperate to live with her, I would have said anything to room with my sister. I missed her and I thought of all of the fun things that we could do together and that we used to do when she lived at home before moving out to get her own place to live. Reminiscing again over all the fun things that we enjoyed doing together, we could watch movies, play board games, and play cards, and/or just talk instead of emailing or texting one another.

# # #

Then, I thought of something that may convince her to ask me to be her new roommate.

"I'd even do all of the vacuuming and the dusting," I said going in for the kill. "I like to vacuum and it's relaxing for me to dust."

She looked at me and laughed. Clearly, she could tell that I wanted to move in with her. I wasn't making it a secret that I wanted to live with my sister again. I was acting more like her big brother than he little brother. Only, not so little, with me 6'4" tall and 250 pounds, I acted more like her bodyguard.

Giving her plenty of reasons to invite me to live with her, I couldn't see how she could say no. Only, something that I didn't know about my sister, that I was soon quick to discover, my sister, Bonnie, is an exhibitionist. She loved flashing her body. Sexually teasing men at bars and at the mall, especially at the shoe store, she loved flashing her panties and showing her nearly naked or naked body to unsuspecting men. She loved seeing their shocked and sexually excited looks at seeing something that they shouldn't see of her sexy and shapely body.

She got off on sexually shocking men by walking around her apartment in her sheer and sexy nightgowns, in her sexy low-cut bras and bikini panties, topless, and even naked. She hoped that someone would see her dressing or undressing through her unshaded, bedroom window. With her regularly exposing herself, she'd walk out to the mailbox in her sheer and sexy nightgown to get the mail, her newspaper, or to take out a bag of trash in front of horny garbagemen.

A perfect match for me, with me a voyeur and her an exhibitionist, she liked to show as much as I liked to look. Something else that I didn't know about my sister, hard for me to believe if someone was to tell me, my sister is a whore. Something else that was shocking news to me, she's had sex with a few of our blood, related, first cousins. My sexy sister, Bonnie, is not only a whore but also, she's an incestuous whore.

# # #

"Okay, Patrick," she said. "That sounds perfect. How could I say no with you doing the cooking, the vacuuming, and the dusting? I don't cook. I don't like to cook. I even burn toast," she said with a sexy laugh. "And I hate vacuuming. I only vacuum when Mom is coming over," she confessed with a laugh. "Moreover, I never think to dust," she said with another laugh.

As soon as I moved in with my sister, where she was morally modest before, I was surprised by her lack of modesty and her lack of need for privacy. Having never seen more than her bra strap before, with her seemingly, deliberately flashing me her beautiful, semi-naked and naked body, I saw everything of her now. Able to see her as if she was naked, she'd regularly walk around the apartment wearing her short, sheer, low-cut, and sexually revealing nightgowns without a robe.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'My sister has such sexy nightgowns. She has such an amazing body. Not leaving anything to the imagination, as if she's not wearing anything at all, as if she's naked, I can see the size and the shape of her naked breasts. I can see her erect nipples. I can clearly see her blonde, trimmed pussy and the outline of her shapely, naked ass.'

A sexually exciting sight to suddenly see while sitting in the living room watching TV, surprising me and sexually exciting me, she'd walk from her bedroom to the bathroom in her bra and panties, topless, and even naked. Never had I seen as much of my sister's beautiful body as I was seeing now. Hours later, before masturbating myself while imagining my sister naked and having sex with me, I'd walk around the house with an erection. Finally, when alone in my room, I'd masturbate myself while remembering all that I saw of my sexy sister walking by me in the hall.

Growing accustomed to seeing all that I shouldn't see of my big sister, every time I saw something of Bonnie's semi-naked or naked body that I shouldn't see, she made me horny. With me not having a steady girlfriend, my only sexual outlet was to masturbate myself. I masturbated every morning and every night while imagining my sister in her one of her sexy nightgowns, in her low-cut bras and bikini panties, topless, and/or naked while having incestuous sex with her.

With her going to bed late and waking up late, I'd bring her coffee and something to eat, as soon as I heard her awaken while she was still in bed. Then, not leaving her room, I'd stand in her open bedroom door while talking to her as if she was fully dressed. Seemingly, with her not caring that I was there watching her, deliberately sexually teasing me, she'd suddenly climb out of bed while giving me a sexy look and a naughty smile.

Then, as if I wasn't even there, not caring if I was ogling her naked body, she'd reached down and lift the hem of her nightgown up and over her pretty head to reveal her naked body. Sexually exciting me, she'd remove her nightgown and get dressed in front of me while talking to me. Immorally, immodest, while giving me plenty to masturbate over later, my sister continually showed me all that I wanted to see of her beautiful, naked body.

# # #

'My sexy sister is naked. Bonnie is naked,' I thought while staring at her beautiful, naked body. 'Now that I'm living with her, I've seen my sister in her sheer nightgowns, in her sexy lingerie, topless, and naked numerous times. I can't believe that I'm constantly and continually seeing my beautiful sister without her clothes,' I thought.

As much as Bonnie sexually excited me, she made me horny and sexually frustrated. I wished I could have sex with her. Only, I can't have sex with Bonnie. She's my sister. If anyone was to find out that we were having sex, what would I say? What could I say? A brother having sex with his sister is wrong. A sister having sex with her brother is nasty.

'I can't wait to masturbate myself over my naked sister flashing me again while I imagine having sex with her,' I thought. 'Alas, I'll never have sex with my sister. With her receiving plenty of attention from admiring men, no doubt, she has sex whenever she wanted sex.

As if she was Lady Godiva sitting on a chair instead of on a horse, I watched her sitting at her vanity table naked while brushing her long, beautiful, lush, blonde hair. Staring at her reflection in her vanity mirror, I could see her from the front and from the back at the same time. She was so lovely. She was so sexy. If I can't have my sister, I needed to find a woman who looked, walked, talked, and laughed just like her.

Then, I watched her stand, walk over to her bureau, open her lingerie drawer, and pull out a bra and panties. She put on her bra before putting on and pulling up her bikini panties. I continued standing there staring as she put on and buttoned her blouse, and watched her put on her short skirt. Watching her dress was just as sexually exciting as watching her undress.

With my sister giving me a naked show while stripping herself naked and then dressing in front of me, wishing that I was, I felt more like her husband, her boyfriend, or her lover than I did her brother. Every morning and every evening Bonnie gave me a naked, flashing show. Making excuses to talk to her while standing in her bedroom doorway, I'd watch her get dressed in the morning and I'd watch her getting undressed in the evening. Clearly obvious, I wanted to see her naked more than to listen to anything that she had to say.

Because she said her bathroom was too hot after she showered, and indeed it was, she'd leave her bathroom door wide open while she was topless and/or naked and blow drying her long, blonde, beautiful hair. As I did in her bedroom doorway, I'd stand in her bathroom doorway talking to her and complimenting her on her beautiful hair and her sexy body as if she was fully dressed instead of being topless or naked. Finding any excuse to stand there and talk to her while ogling her topless or naked body, I'd talk to her about diet, exercise, and nutrition.

'I love my sister's big breasts and her shapely ass,' I thought while staring at her naked body. 'She has the best body I've ever seen. I only wish I could touch her, feel her, and fondle her while sucking her erect, pink nipples. I only wish I could have sex, incestuous sex, with my sexy sister.'

# # #

Not surprisingly, it didn't take me long to discover that Bonnie was a party girl. Last night was third time this month that my twenty-five-year-old sister arrived home in the early hours of the morning drunk again. I'm just glad that she wasn't driving. I'm glad she arrived home safe. Knowing her need to drink and get drunk, helping to keep her safe, staying with her and not leaving without her, her four, best friends drove her to the club and home.

Only, tonight, something suspiciously odd as it was sexually exciting, she came home without wearing her panties. Wishing I was a fly on the wall, I wondered what my sister did with her panties. She was wearing them when she left the house because when she bent at the waist in front of me, she flashed me her white, bikini panties but she's not wearing them now.

Her panties weren't in her jacket pocket or in her purse because I checked. I could only imagine what lucky man helped remove her panties with his fingers or with his teeth. I only wished I was that man. I'd love to slowly strip my sister naked while making out with her and touching and feeling her everywhere. I'd love to make sweet, slow love to her before fucking her fast and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock.

As long as she doesn't drive, gets a ride home, and returns home safe, I'm okay with her drinking to an excess. No different than man, a rite of passage, everyone gets drunk when they're young. Besides, after only two glasses of wine, a cheap drunk, she's tipsy. After three glasses of wine, she slurring her words. When she drinks more than that, she's passed out drunk and at the sexual mercy of any man who had bad, sexual intentions on his mind. Yet, her four best friends were there to keep that from happening.

Fortunately, she doesn't drink the hard stuff and stays away from throwing back shots. She doesn't drink cocktails because they make her sick. She drinks wine, white wine. Yet, wine has the worst hangover. Nevertheless, it's better that she should drink alcohol than to take drugs. Besides her posse of four, childhood friends are always by her side to protect her from herself and keep her safe from aggressive men who won't take no for an answer.

# # #

Her best friend, Maureen, is a tall and strikingly beautiful redhead with a shapely ass and enormous, Irish, milkmaid breasts. For those men who love big breasted women, Maureen has 34 F cup breasts, the same size breasts as Sofia Vergara and Christine Hendricks' breasts. With her having the gorgeous face of a model and the shapely body of a porn star what would any man want more in a woman. She was a sexy woman of sexual fantasies, erotic dreams, and broken hearts.

Another one of her best friends is Gina, sexy Gina. College educated, fluent in Italian, she speaks French and Spanish, too. Much shorter than Bonnie and Maureen, possessing big, C cup breasts and a shapely ass, Gina has the sexy and shapely body of a typical, Italian woman. With her long, black hair, and big, brown eyes, she has the pretty face to go with her beautiful body.

Then, there's Rita, a six-foot tall, sexy woman with long, raven hair, big, brown eyes, and modest B cup breasts. The perfect height for a tall man, she's 6'3" tall when wearing high heels. She's worked as a runway model and has done some print ads for a modeling agency boasting fortune five-hundred clientele. She's also done some acting and has played minor speaking roles in current projects. She's not only beautiful, but she's sexy, too.

Finally, there's Beverly, the same height as Gina, she's a stunningly beautiful, big breasted, Jewish woman. Armed with a master's degree in psychology, she's the brains of the group. She's able to profile men before they're a problem. A good friend to have around, she thinks of things that her other friends wouldn't even normally consider. Much like all of her friends, Beverly is as sexy as she is beautiful.

# # #

As soon as I heard Bonnie struggle to unlock the front door, after two in the morning, I knew she was drunk again. I sat back in my armchair while waiting to watch my sister's naked show of exhibitionism. Every time she returned home drunk, sexually teasing me by stripping off her clothes as if she was hot, she deliberately flashed me some part of her nearly naked or naked body.

A given, when she's wearing panties and a bra, she always flashed me her panty clad pussy and/or her bra clad breasts. When she's not wearing panties and a bra, she always flashed me her naked pussy and/or her naked tits. To be honest, call me weird, but I prefer seeing my sister's panties and her low-cut bra than seeing her naked pussy and naked breasts. With women looking better in their sexy lingerie, more sexually appealing than seeing everything all at once, adding more sexual suspense, seeing her panties and bra is sexier than seeing her naked pussy and naked tits.

I've already seen my sister in her panties and bra, topless, and naked numerous times. Something that I thought she'd never allow me to do, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she's even allowed me to touch and feel her beautiful, naked body. After she's had some wine, while cuddling on the couch and watching a movie with her, I ever so stealthily and lightly felt the sides of her naked breasts through her nightgown.

Surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she didn't stop me when I reached around her to feel her shapely ass through her nightgown. She didn't slap my hand away when I fingered her erect nipples through her nightgown. Instead of stopping me from having my wicked, sexual way with her nearly, naked body, she mindlessly fondled the head my erect cock through my pajama bottoms with her manicured fingertips.

As much as I'd love to masturbate my sister, I'd love her to masturbate me. As much as I'd love to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy, I'd love her to stroke my cock while sucking my cock. As much as I'd love to make love to Bonnie, I'd love her to make love to me. Then, not done there, I'd love to fuck her. I'd really love to fuck my big sister. I'd love to fuck her fast and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my stiff prick.

After her third glass of wine, she's even allowed me to stick my horny hand inside the top of her nightgown to fondle her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Going for broke and pushing my sexual luck, she's even allowed me to cup her naked pussy in the palm of my horny hand. She's allowed me to reach my hand inside of her panties to part her pussy lips with my finger. I've rubbed her swollen clit while finger fucking her wet pussy. Hard to wrap my head around it, I've literally masturbated my sister.

"Patrick," she whispered with inebriated, sexual arousal. "Don't stop rubbing my clit and finger fucking my pussy. That feels so good," she'd say while I continued masturbating her. "You're making me so wet."

12