My Drunken, Sexy, Naked Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

Sometimes, with her too drunk to undress herself for bed, while I touched and felt her naked body everywhere that a brother should never touch and feel his sister's naked body, she's even allowed me to undress her for bed. Tonight, she wore her short, tight, black dress, her little, black dress. I call it her 'blow me' dress because it's a dress that whores wear when going out to party and looking to get fucked.

Not even having to bend at the waist, whenever she leaned forward, her dress was plenty short enough in back to expose her bright, white, bikini panties that covered her shapely ass. When she wasn't wearing panties, her dress was short enough to expose her naked ass. Her dress was plenty low-cut enough in front to expose her long, sexy line of cleavage and most of her naked breasts but for her nipples. Her little, black dress was my favorite dress that she wore. As sexy as it was sexually revealing, I loved my sister's little, black dress.

As drunk as she was tired, she staggered in the living room and flopped down in her chair across from me. Her chair is where she sits when watching TV and when flashing me her panties in upskirt peeks or her naked pussy in up nightgown peeks. Seemingly, deliberately flashing me her blonde, trimmed, pussy, when sitting like a drunken sailor, she sat across from me with her knees parted open wide as if she was Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct. Giving me plenty to masturbate over later, I loved seeing my sister's blonde, trimmed, naked pussy.

'Bonnie has a beautiful pussy,' I thought while staring at her naked cunt. 'I'd love to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy. I wish I could eat her pussy. I'd love to give my sister multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my mouth, my tongue, and my cock.'

With her making me horny, I only wished that I could finger her pussy while licking her pussy. My sexual fantasy come true; I'd love to masturbate my sister while eating her. Something that I'm unashamed and unembarrassed to admit, something so incestuously forbidden, I'd love to mount her while making out with her. I'd love to make love to my big sister. I'd love to fuck her. I'd love to part Bonnie's full, red lips and kiss her, French kiss her.

Then, not stopping with making out with her and making love to her, I'd love to stick my erect cock in her warm, wet pussy while humping her fast and hard. Again and again, I'd love to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my mouth, my tongue, and my cock. Humping her faster and humping her harder, I'd love to fuck my sister fast enough and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock. Curious what she looked like and sounded like when cumming, I'd love to watch her and hear her have a sexual orgasm.

'Oh, Patrick,' I imagined her saying. 'Patrick. Patrick. My God, Patrick. Don't stop rubbing my clit. Don't stop finger fucking my pussy. Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger fuck me deeper, Patrick. I'm going to cum. I'm cumming, Patrick. I'm cumming.'

# # #

Only, this time, turning the tables on her, I was ready for her. Curious for her reaction to seeing my swollen cock, it was my turn to flash my sister my naked prick. Expecting her to return home drunk again, except for my t-shirt, I removed my clothes and put on my pajama bottoms but without underwear. In the way that my sister continually flashed me her naked pussy and her naked tits, I was plenty horny enough to finally show her my naked, erect prick.

'Besides, with her drunk enough not to remember what she did the night before, I wondered if she was drunk enough to give me a drunken blow job,' I thought. 'I'd love my sister to blow me. I wondered if she's drunk enough to suck my cock while stroking my prick. I wondered if she's drunk enough to allow me to cum in her beautiful mouth and all over her pretty face. I'd love nothing more than to give my sexy sister, Bonnie, a cum bath.'

Surprising me and sexually shocking me with what she was doing, not expecting her to strip herself topless, I watched her remove her arms from the sleeves of her black, blow me dress. Already sexually excited that I was about to see my sister's naked tits again, she looked up at me staring at her to give me another sexy look and a naughty smile. Then, as if I wasn't even there in the room with her and sitting across from her, as if she was hot, she pushed down the bodice of her dress.

'Even though I've seen her naked breasts dozens of times, I'm always sexually excited seeing her big tits again,' I thought while staring at her naked tits.

She deliberately exposed her naked C cup breasts and erect nipples to me before my horny eyes. Even though she had exposed her naked breasts to me many times before, I couldn't believe she had exposed her naked breasts to me again. As if I had never seen naked tits before, and specifically, as if I had never seen my sister's naked breasts before, I never tired of seeing her big, naked tits. I continued staring at her breasts while she continued staring at me while giving me another sexy look and another naughty smile.

'My sister knows what she's doing,' I thought. 'She's sexually teasing me. As if she had given me an engraved invitation, this is my chance to expose myself to my sister,' I thought. 'This is my chance to show, Bonnie, my big dick,' I thought.

Already having an erection, I fondled the head of my cock through my pajama bottoms.

'I can't wait to show my sexy, whore of a sister my stiff prick. I can't wait to masturbate myself in front of her over finally exposing myself to my sister. The first time showing my sister, my naked, erect cock, I wondered what her reaction would be to seeing my big prick.'

Returning the sexual favor of her exhibitionism with my exhibitionism, ready to shock her and hopefully sexually arouse her, I grabbed a couple of tissues and removed my erect cock from my pajama bottoms. With her intently watching me and staring over at my exposed prick in the way that I continued staring at her exposed tits and naked pussy, I stroked myself to an erection in front of my big sister. Something that I thought I'd never do but always wanted to do, I was doing now. I masturbated myself in front of my sister and for her.

With her eventually awakening in a drunken fog, what did I have to lose? I knew that she'd never remember seeing my naked prick. I knew she'd never remember me masturbating myself in front of her anyway. Yet, if I was sexually excited seeing my sister's naked breasts before, whether she remembered that I flashed her and masturbated in front of her or not, I was even more sexually excited showing Bonnie my naked cock. Even more than just flashing her my cock, masturbating myself for Bonnie, I wanted to cum for my sister.

# # #

"You have a big prick, Patrick. Your cock is very long and thick," she said staring at my cock while watching me masturbate myself.

Then, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she said what I hoped she'd say.

"Let me see you cum, Patrick. Go ahead, do it. Stroke yourself faster. Stroke yourself harder. I want to see you cum."

Sexually charged that she wanted to see me cum, I smiled at my sister's drunken compliment when she told me that I had a big prick. No doubt, with her having seen lots of pricks before and, no doubt, with her comparing my prick to all of the other pricks that she stroked, sucked, and fucked, she knew that I had a big dick. Proud of my big cock, I could see that my sister liked my big cock, too.

"You have beautiful breasts, Bonnie," I said while continuing to stroke myself faster. "I love your shapely tits. You have the best breasts that I've ever seen," I said while stroking myself harder.

Then, I finally confessed all that I wanted to do to her naked breasts.

"I'd love to touch your tits. I'd love to feel your tits. I'd love to suck your nipples while fondling your big breasts. I'd love to cum all over your big tits."

She returned my smile with her smile. Sexually teasing me, she licked her red, full lips with a slow tongue. Clearly, my sister was signaling that she wanted to suck my cock. I couldn't believe that my sister was blatant about wanting to blow me. I'd love nothing more than for Bonnie to suck my prick. I'd love nothing more than to cum in my beautiful sister's mouth.

"Thank you," she said putting her hands beneath her breasts. "I'm glad you like my tits."

Sexually teasing me again, she lifted her breasts in the palms of her hands while staring over at me as if inviting me to touch and feel her big tits.

"So, you'd love to touch my tits," she said feeling her big tits? "You'd love to feel my tits? You'd love to suck my nipples?"

Then, continuing to sexually tease me, making me wish that I could fondle her big tits and suck her erect nipples, she lifted her breasts to her mouth to suck them, first one and then the other.

"What about my pussy? What would you like to do to my pussy? Would you like to play with my pussy? Would you like to finger my pussy? Would you like to lick my pussy? Would you like to fuck my pussy?"

Not done sexually teasing me with exposing herself to me, she lifted the hem of her dress and pushed it back up to her crotch to expose more of her naked pussy to me.

"Do you like my pussy," she asked while opening her knees wider and lifting her skirt higher to show me her naked pussy? "I love my pussy," she said.

While seeing a lot of glistening pink, I stared at my sister's naked cunt as if I had never seen a naked cunt before.

"Seriously? Are you kidding me? I love your pussy, Bonnie," I said. "You have the best pussy that I've ever seen. I'd love to masturbate your pussy, eat your pussy, make love to your pussy, and fuck your pussy."

# # #

Not stopping there, with her drunk enough not to remember anything, this my chance to make my sexual move on my sister. This was my opportunity to sexually seduce her. This was my opening to tell her in great, sexual detail all that I wanted to do to her beautiful body.

"I'd love to rub your clit while finger fucking your pussy," I said leaning forward in my chair to get a closer look of my sister's naked pussy. "I'd love to masturbate you, Bonnie. I'd love to eat your pussy while rubbing your clit and finger fucking your pussy," I said without embarrassment or shame. "I'd love to give you multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, my mouth, and my cock."

She laughed.

"You would, huh," she said laughing again. "I bet you'd love me to stroke your cock," she said while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips again. "I bet you'd love me to suck your cock. I bet you'd love me to blow you and allow you to cum in my mouth," she said as if she was a whore instead of my beloved sister.

As if waiting for me to answer, she paused while rubbing her clit, finger fucking her pussy, and fingering her erect nipples.

"Tell me what you want your big sister to do to your erect prick. Would you like me to suck your prick, Patrick? Would you like me to blow you? Would you like to cum in my mouth and all over my face? Would you like to give me a cum bath, Patrick?" She laughed again. "I bet you would."

# # #

Tongue tied; I was unable to tell my sister what I sexually wanted her to do. I imagined her on her knees in front of me. I imagined my big prick in Bonnie's mouth. I imagined her staring up at me with her big, beautiful, blue eyes while she stroked me and sucked me. I imagined putting a gentle hand behind my sister's blonde, pretty head. I imagined humping her mouth and fucking her face. I imagined cumming in her mouth, all over her face, in her blonde, lush hair, and across her naked breasts.

Afraid to tell her what I wanted her to sexually do, on the slim chance that I insulted her, I didn't want to ruin the good brother and sister relationship that we enjoyed. Then, she said something that shocked me as much as it sexually excited me. Never has she said anything like this to me before. In the way that I wanted to sexually solicit her, I couldn't believe that my sexy sister had sexually solicited me.

"I'll suck your cock, Patrick, and will allow you to cum in my mouth, if you eat me," she said opening her legs wide while reaching down to cup her pussy and finger her pussy. "I want you to eat my pussy. I want you to give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers, your mouth, and your tongue."

I watched her cup her pussy in the palm of her right hand while rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy with her long, thin fingers. Then, I watched her pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples with her left hand. I watched my sister masturbate herself.

"Only, you must promise to never tell my friends that we had sex. If you do, I'll tell them that you took sexual advantage of me and raped me when I was drunk," she said. "Instead of making me the incestuous whore, I'll make you the incestuous perverted rapist."

I pushed my cock back in my pajama bottoms, stood, and walked over to my sister.

"Deal," I said. "Shall we go to your bedroom?"

My sister stood, put her arms back in her armholes, pulled up the bodice of her dress, and pushed down the hem of her dress.

"Only, you can't do a half assed job of eating me. You must promise to take your time licking me and fingering me. You must promise to make me cum. I'm horny and I need you to give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers, your mouth, and your tongue," she said.

I laughed.

"I'd never leave you sexually frustrated. I promise to make you cum," I said. "Don't worry, Bonnie. I'll make you cum. I'll give you multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my mouth, my tongue, and my cock if you allow me to make love to you and fuck you, too," I said.

I hoped that my sister would not only allow me to eat her pussy but also would allow me to make love to her pussy and fuck her pussy. She laughed. I loved my sister's laugh. Her laugh was so musical.

"Deal," she said and as if she could read my mind, she told me what else she wanted me to do to her beautiful body. "After you eat me and while masturbating me, I want you to make love to me while making out with me. Then, I want you to fuck me, really fuck me. If you make me cum again, I'll give you a blowjob that you'll never soon forget."

# # #

For the next year, we had regular sex. Then, when I found a steady girlfriend and my sister had a steady man in her life, we cooled our incestuous sexual relationship. Yet, something that no one knew, I had sex with my sister on her birthdays and she had sex with me on my birthdays.

Finally, surprising me, my sister told her friends, Maureen, Gina, Rita, and Beverly about our incestuous, sexual relationship. Bonnie told her friends that I had a big cock and was a great lover. As unbelievable as it was sexually exciting, blowing my mind, they all wanted to have sex with me. Accommodating them, I had sex with all of them multiple times.

I had sex with redheaded, big breasted Maureen. Then, I had sex with sexy Gina. I had sex with tall and sexy Rita. Finally, I had sex with brainiac Beverly. I made love to them all. I ate their pussies and they blew me. They allowed me to cum in their mouths and all over their faces and across their naked breasts. They all allowed me to give them cum baths.

Continuing to have sex with them multiple times over the years, even after they were all married, I gave them all multiple sexual orgasms with my fingers, my mouth, my tongue, and my cock. They all stroked me, sucked me, fucked me, and allowed me to give them cum baths. Never had I had as much sex as I was having now.

THE END

12