My ED Became Her Awakening Pt. 01

Story Info
Mature wife’s awakening Part 1.
1.5k words
4.29
33.1k
24
4

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some men of a certain age ED is an issue which seems to dominate their thoughts by reminding them that they are in fact ageing regardless of fitness.

Added to these sad ageing effects is the frustration that men are sometimes struggling to give their significant other the satisfaction they desire and deserve.

This brings with it the terrible feelings of guilt and despair for some of us. Especially if when younger the sex was almost athletic like.

I am one of those men.

It has become rather miserable time for our sex life. Well, my sex life.

I do have support from the little blue pill, but that little pill is a bit of a hit and miss affair at best. Sometimes my erection is quite strong, sometimes it's strong for a few minutes, then just becomes a flaccid disappointment. This is very depressing.

My gorgeous wife is very understanding.

At least she's understanding to my face.

However, I can detect some disappointment behind her kindness, no matter how much she tries to disguise it.

During our intimacy I miss witnessing her in the orgasmic abandon we have enjoyed over the years and have hinted to her that I would be happy for her to find a guy to give her that long lost attention.

I am a pretty average man in almost every way, that includes my cock size.

I have suggested to her that it would also be an opportunity for her to experience a much larger or girth generous cock.

She certainly seems to get turned and revved up when I tease her about her enjoying a larger cock during our sex.

She achieves orgasms more quickly when I talk about her enjoying a this and especially if I talk about her experiencing two or more guys together.

However, this goes no further than fantasy and she persists with telling me that I am more than enough for her.

We both know that is not entirely true, but we continue with this lie and our plod on with our very unsatisfactory sex life.

Recently we opted for a winter break in the sun.

We both lead busy lives and very much need to recharge our batteries.

Our holiday began in the usual way.

We settled in our hotel and spent our days going from room to sun bed, sun bed to room, then dinner and drinks in the bar during evening.

Pretty enjoyable, but standard fare and not very exciting.

I do miss those exciting times we used to enjoy together.

The age demographic in our hotel was generally of the more mature age group, but there were a few younger people around and about.

A couple of which were given the dinner table next to ours.

During dinner on one of our earlier days at this lovely hotel, these guys had clearly been drinking during the day and were very vocal and excitable.

They had obviously realised this may have upset their fellow guests, namely us and were quick to apologise to us on their way out of the restaurant.

We were actually quite chilled about their excitable behaviour, so just smiled politely and commented that it was really ok and they hadn't spoiled our dining experience.

In the bar later that evening we were sat enjoying our drinks when those two grinning 25 to 30 somethings came shambling over to us.

"Hi Guys!" the taller and more confident of the two lads said.

We politely replied, "Hi," wondering all the while what these drunk lads would do next.

"We'd like to buy you a drink to apologise for earlier," he burbled.

"That's really not necessary," my wife Helen replied, smiling nervously at these young men. She was obviously amused by their slightly juvenile antics.

However, they insisted on buying us drinks, So we graciously accepted their offer of a couple of G&Ts.

After presenting the drinks and a slightly drunken introduction, they ambled off, seemingly satisfied that they had done the right thing.

Later when in our hotel room Helen said, "That was really nice of Shaun and Bob to buy us a drink."

Their antics had obviously made quite the impression on Helen. She had remembered their names.

Helen is usually terrible with names.

Anyway, over the next few days whenever those guys saw us they would call out our names, wave or accidentally on purpose splash Helen from

the pool.

They even persuaded Helen to get involved in the pool aerobics with them a couple of times.

She came back each time to our sun beds smiling.

She had clearly enjoyed the attention of those two fit younger men.

One night when we were in bed, Helen cuddled up to me and said, "Did you take a blue pill?"

I hadn't taken one and immediately regretted not reading her mood.

"No, I didn't," I dejectedly replied, knowing it was far too late for me to take one and be fit to give her what she needed.

We both quietly turned our backs on each other and went to sleep. But not before I had had another moment of self pity.

"Fucking ED," I thought.

The following evening we were having drinks in the hotel lounge and the place was buzzing. People were chatting, drinking and dancing.

I was sat daydreaming about what could have been last night when I realised Helen was talking to Bob, one of the noisy guys.

I could see that his friend Shaun was propping up the bar, but was looking across at us.

"Can I take Helen for a dance?" He asked me.

I was a bit taken aback at first, but was able to muster a reply of, "You need to ask Helen, not me."

He then turned toward Helen and asked her, "Would you like to dance?"

She looked up at him and accepted his invitation with a beaming smile. She got up from her seat and walked with him to the dance floor.

I didn't really think she would accept his offer to dance, but I could hardly complain as I don't dance and Helen loves to dance.

I watched them dance and she was clearly having fun dancing to the upbeat music with this handsome younger man.

The song ended and then a slower song played.

It was then I noticed that Helen had stayed with Bob on the dance floor.

She swayed to the music dancing close to this man.

A pang if jealousy briefly hit me, but I told myself to get a grip. And continued to watch them sway to the music.

Part way through the song Shaun cut in on the dancing pair, took Helen in his arms, danced very close whilst chatting to her continuously.

When the music stopped, both guys escorted Helen back to our table.

She looked very pleased with herself walking arm in arm with them.

Helen was smiling sweetly as each of them kissed her gently on her cheek and thanked her for the dance before she sat down next to me.

"Gin and Tonic isn't it?" Shaun asked.

Before I had time to reply, Helen said, "Oh, yes please."

The two lads headed to the bar chatting animatedly to each other.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked her. "Yes, it was great.

Those fellas are fantastic dancers."

Another slight pang of jealousy hit me.

The lads returned with our drinks and Bob cheekily said, "Any chance Helen could come back to our room for a couple of hours?"

"We promise to really look after her and send her back to you tired and happy."

We all laughed at that comment, they beat a retreat to the bar and we quietly sipped our drinks.

I just sat there in silence watching Helen taking sips of her drink in a bit of a daydream. I detected a slight tremble of her hand when she lifted her glass to take sips.

Jealousy ran through me like a bolt of lightning at the sight of the affect of their flirting had on her.

In fact this whole dancing episode excited me so much regardless of the feelings of jealousy, I stayed off the alcohol from then on and was determined to take a blue pill once in our room.

On our return to our hotel room, I was fully erect and Ready, blue pill or not!

I kissed Helen passionately and we fell onto the bed full of sexual eagernesses for each other.

Part way through our lovemaking, Helen said, "Your erection is so full and strong! Did you take a pill earlier?"

I replied, "No, I just wanted you so bad!"

Helen then continued to take full advantage.

She was riding me hard whilst sucking on my tongue.

My god was she eager!

She was amazing, but it would have been even more amazing had her eagerness been because of me.

I secretly knew it was due to the slow dancing with those younger fit men.

Once we had had our fill of each other I asked her if she'd been turned on by their attentions. "No, of course not!" she replied.

"I wouldn't be mad if it were," I replied.

"You do know that don't you."

I then held my breath waiting for her to reply.

She said nothing immediately, then she cupped my balls, smiled and asked,

"Can you go again?"

That told me everything I needed to know.