My ED Became Her Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2.
1.1k words
4.22
16.5k
10
5

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood close behind Helen at the edge of the sumptuous hotel bed.

His hands slipped around her waist, moving them gently over her body whist at the same time kissing her soft pale exposed neck.

You could tell he loved the way she smelled by the way he breathed in deeply when close to her neck.

Her perfume although not overpowering seems to have added to the sensations of him being close to her.

His masculine hands glided upward along her body to her beautiful breasts. She responded by slightly tilting her head backwards.

He lingered there, enjoying, stroking and squeezing her softness.

Clearly enjoying his touch, Helen began to sway in time with his motions.

She later described how as she felt his hardness increasing against her bottom, her heart rate began rise up.

How it felt like it was going to somehow stop.

A depth of feeling she hadn't anticipated having when the sex was just casual.

This had later troubled me somewhat.

Anyway I digress.

He moved his hands around to her back and slowly drew down on the zip of her dress until it was fully open and fell from her shoulders and onto the floor in a pool of beautiful satin.

His hands resumed the exploration of her now almost naked body.

He now looked admiringly downward at the sexy black thong she wore which showed off her bottom to its magnificent best.

He stood back admiring her whole form and then gently ran his hands across the beautiful skin of her her bottom as if she were a fragile porcelain pot.

Then surprised her by giving it a playful little spank.

She let out a little yelp, then turned slowly to face him.

She was looking up into his dark brown eyes, winked at me and kissed him deeply, at the same moment her right hand eagerly searching for his hardness.

This wasn't a gentle kiss, it was one of those urgent, hungry, passionate kisses.

With her hand feeling his now clearly erect penis through his jeans, she looked into his eyes and smiled, obviously anticipating the pleasure of him being inside of her.

Helen later recalled that at that very moment, her mind temporarily drifted back to the day she knew this amazing sex with a sexually confident hunk of a man was a possibility.

"It was one of those rare days when my husband was sitting watching morning TV with me.

The show we were watching did a feature about how some ordinary middle aged couples have been meeting up with fit younger guys for sex.

The wife or partner enjoys the attention of both the husband and a younger male together in a threesome and some couples the wife has sex only with her lover (known as the Bull). The husband either with them watching, or just her and the Bull on their own having sex.

Essentially a date without hubby."

"They stated that many bulls are confident assertive lovers, often well endowed and physically fit.

This seems to be the attraction for most of the women.

And strangely this also seems to be the attraction for most of the husbands.

Surprisingly most of the husbands are heterosexual manly men, although some are bisexual, bisexuality is by no means a prerequisite."

"The husbands got turned on by their sexy wife being attractive to other men, and often delighted in sexually reclaiming their wives after they return from a steamy date with their bull."

"I turned and looked at my husband fully expecting him to be saying, "Fuck that!"

"He didn't!"

"He just sat there, quietly watching the TV show.

I jokingly nudged him and told him that I thought we should do that.

And with a sly grin I looked into his eyes and whispered, "A younger man might be fun, remember those two lads Shaun and Bob on our holiday?"

"It was then my husband really shocked me."

"I'm sure you'd be very popular with guys who enjoy that lifestyle, you are fucking gorgeous!" he then continued staring intently at the TV.

"I didn't know quite how to respond to that. In fact I was quite angry that he didn't outright dismiss it.

Did he see this as his way to indulge in sex with other women if he could persuade me to have sex with other men? All sorts of suspicion entered my mind."

"I thought I could read my husband pretty well, but much later I was to be proved so very wrong in that assumption."

"Sometime after we had watched this TV program we were having sex and he asked me if I'd enjoy a penis that was a bit bigger and less flaccid.

I told him that I was more than happy with what I have thank you very much.

And to tell the truth, I was very happy, his problems with ED didn't matter, I love him."

So here she was, months later with her hand on another mans penis.

Who knew?

She continued stroking his cock through those tight jeans, whilst experiencing some confusing feelings of guilt I later discovered.

However, she was very obviously hiding those feelings magnificently.

Well, it has been a long time coming.

My fantasy of my wife being shared with another man, that is.

It has been a long held dream that if I'm honest I thought would stay a fantasy for ever.

It was just good fortune that we were watching TV and they were discussing hot-wifing.

That TV show sewed a seed for my wife I guess.

Although at the time she got a bit mad with me and gave me the silent treatment.

We went through the usual dance of, "What is wrong?""Nothing!"

Eventually I found out she was worried that because I didn't dismiss it out of hand, I must be seeing that it was a lifestyle choice within which I could sleep with other women.

Nothing could have been further from the truth, but she took some convincing that sleeping with other women wasn't my primary motive.

She then stated that it would never happen anyway. She was very happy the way things were.

But now here I am; months later, in a hotel room and witnessing my half naked wife kissing and touching another man sexually.

My emotions all over the place. Guilt, jealousy, excitement and also arousal.

And strangest of all I felt like the proverbial gooseberry.

"Shit! What have I done?"

Helen looked nervously over at me. I guess to check I was still ok with this arrangement.

Although internally in turmoil, I smiled back essentially consenting for her to continue enjoying this man