My ED Became Her Awakening Pt. 07

Story Info
MY ED BECAME HER AWAKENING PT. 07
5.4k words
4.41
5.6k
8
2

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ive been reading a lot lately about our new lifestyle. Not the porn stuff, but real articles and testimonials about it."

I sat up immediately on hearing this, more than a little intrigued and replied, "Have you now? And what did you discover? Or more to the point, what were you looking for?"

"Well," she said, "I have been quite confused about your role in all of this.

I know you get turned on by me fucking other men, that's a given, but I haven't always got it right with regards to your needs, have I."

Wondering what was coming next, I just replied, "Go on."

I really thought you liked me having secret video sex and it turns out you did, but only sort of.

I thought you like to not be there when I'm with another man and that you liked to wonder what I was doing with my lover and it seems I had got that a bit wrong too!"

"The articles i have read talk about communication being the key and to be blunt we haven't really been communicating effectively have we.

So I think if we are going to make this work, we have to be completely honest and open about our hopes and desires and set some boundaries. What do you think?"

I sat there a bit lost for words, because I thought I had been very transparent about what I would like out of this adventure, but clearly not.

"Ok," I said. You go first. Tell me what your boundaries are and then I will tell you mine."

"Oh no," Helen replied. We not doing it that way, because you are so much a people pleaser you will make your boundaries fit with mine."

Her eyes were fixed on me in a determined, "I'm taking no bullshit from you mister" type of look.

"We will each go and sit quietly on our own somewhere and complile a list, an honest list. Once we have both completed them we will discuss each boundary or desire until we ticked off each list. Then we will definitely know each others desires and then we can set out our boundaries, because if not, one or both of us is going to get hurt and this is supposed to be a fun and exciting adventure."

One thing that I have noticed about Helen in this short time since we began our journey, is that she's more assertive and confident and today is no exception to that.

"Ok", I said. "When do we do this?"

"Right Now!" was her reply.

She then handed me piece of paper and a pen. "Off you go then!" she said impatiently. "No time like the present!"

With that, I headed to the study, got comfortable and looked at the blank piece of paper.

It felt like being back in school and being told by the teacher to compose an essay. My mind always went blank in those moments and this was no different.

What do I want?

What are my desires?

I thought I knew, but now I'm at a total loss! I chastised myself for being so indecisive. "Come on man, get a grip!,"

The list took a lot longer to compile than anticipated and when I finally appeared in the lounge, Helen was pacing and looked exasperated. as if she'd been waiting for a train that was late and now it had finally arrived.

We sat next to each other on the sofa and I waited for her to begin.

Her mood seemed to lighten on seeing my paper clearly contained a list. She suggled up to me trying to take a sneaky peek at it and said, "Whats your first one then?"

I quickly snatched my list away and held it so she could not see it, at the same time saying playfully, "Stop trying to look at my list."

"Well, hurry up! Whats first on your list then," she replied whilst nudging me and giggling.

"Ok, Ok! Item one!"

I love watch you enjoying your bull. This doesn't need to be every time you meet a guy. Just now and again, Pleeese?"

"I would like that too," she replied with a sexy glint in her eye.

I continued. "I want to be looking into your eyes as your bull takes you from behind." I said. "Especially if he's well hung. I'd like to see your expression as he eases into you. I find that idea really hot!"

"That does sound very hot." She said, licking her lips sexily.

By now I was very aroused. Helen then placed her hand on my groin and gently began rubbing my cock though my jeans. "This is going to be fun," she whispered.

I ticked Number one off my list.

"Your turn!" I said.

Helen glanced at her list and then said,

"I want to try a threesome, two men at the same time.

I'd like you to be part of it, but not the first time. I would feel too self conscious.

"I can live with that," I eagerly replied. Helen ticked her list, then gently cupped and squeezed my balls.

This was definitely turning out to be fun I thought.

She looked sexily into my eyes and said, "Whats next on your list handsome?"

"Safe sex. I want you to promise to make your lovers use condoms. STD's or worse is a risk. I noticed that Michael asked you if he could remove his and I'm so glad you refused, but in the heat of passion you could be tempted.

"I will insist, I promise", she said, "I'm not stupid."

I ticked another on my list.

"I'd like to try sex at a swingers club or a party. Something a bit spontaneous," she said. "You know, chat to someone attractive and go to a room if we like each other."

"You've really thought this through, haven't you," I said.

"Well?"

I agreed and that was another tick to her list.

"Your turn!" she said excitedly.

"Not in our house, not in our bed."

"Why is that?" she asked.

"I want to keep our lifestyle change discreet. I'd hate for friends or family to know or accidentally find out."

"Thats on my list too.

Tick!"

"I want to be allowed to arrange my own dates."

This worried me somewhat. I would have no way of knowing what type of man she was meeting.

"I'm not so sure about that," I replied. I worry he might not be a nice guy. If we both get to know him, I can at least satisfy myself that you will be safe.

"Oh. Not the answer I expected or wanted," she said. "Dont you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you. But I am not going to trust someone with the most precious thing in my life if I've never checked him out!"

"So that's off the list then?" she grumpily replied. "Well, for now it is." I said.

"What about me seeing a black guy, I suppose thats out too," she angrily blurted.

"Look Helen, I just want you to be safe, thats all! I absolutely want you to see a black guy if thats your desire. Why wouldn't I?" I've seen interracial porn, I'm certain that if I was a woman I would want that too.

Just dont pick a guy who looks anything like those porn stars, you'll end up falling in love. I've witnessed how horny you get after watching them" I said jokingly.

"TICK!!!!" she shouted and pulled me in for a sloppy kiss.

"Fuck I love this woman," I thought gratefully, while at the same time making a mental note to buy her a black dildo.

"No weekend stays with men, not initially anyway. I'm not sure how my emotions would cope."

She gave me a fake sad face and then agreed. Then returned to stroking my cock through my jeans.

"I think that I should release this beast from it's cage. Then Helen began to unzip my fly. Before I knew it Helen had my cock in her mouth and she was eagerly sucking on my by now rigid cock.

My reaction to this was to fully enjoy her attentions. However, in the back of my mind was the thought of, "What is she softening me up for? What is next on her list?

She suddenly stopped sucking me off and said, "Oh, by the way; you will need to get used to preparing me for my dates. That's something I read that is really appealing."

"What do you want me to do when preparing you?"

She said, "I will give you instructions later." Then resumed munching on my cock.

As per normal, my erection began to subside. With expertise and more than a little effort Helen made me cum before my cock totally gave up.

"Fucking ED!"

We continued discussing our boundaries and surprisingly didn't fall out over anything. Although it did feel a little weird discussing how my beautiful gorgeous wife was to be fucked by other men.

Weird, yes. Hot definitely.

Although it has left me questioning my sanity. And who'd have thought that Helen, my faithful, loving and loyal wife would embrace what began as my somewhat strange fantasy.

Two days later.

"Hey! you know I told you that I'd love a threesome, well I think it may actually happen."

I sort of knew this was coming, Helen has talked of nothing else since we had our little talk about boundaries.

She is constantly talking about how hot it would be, how excited I'd be knowing shes with two men, how she would dress, where she'd meet etc etc.

"So let me guess. Its Shaun and Bob.

You couldn't keep your eyes off them on holiday, then the video sex with Shaun. Didn't take brain of Britain to work that out," I said with confidence.

"What made you think that?" she said with a somewhat surprised look.

"Well, I just did, especially considering the video sex.

So, am I wrong?"

Helen looked a bit exasperated. "Michael of course," she replied. "Urm, and his best friend. Michael assures me his friend is a nice guy. I've chatted with him on video chat a few times, he good looking too. Look, here's his picture. Very athletic," she said, with a lustful glint in her eye.

Well, there was I looking at her first black sex partner. That didn't take long, did it.

I have always known from watching interracial porn with her that those guys turned her on, but have to admit I'm quite shocked how excited she was.

I don't know if she was aware, but she had her hand in the crotch of her jeans and her legs were clamped right around it.

She must have thought I'd disapprove, she had this pleading puppy dog look on her face which was so endearing.

"I want the sexy details afterwards whilst reclaiming you," I said.

Helen then asked, "You mean this can happen? I actually thought you would disapprove."

"Would it have made any difference if I had?" I said questioning her directly.

"Not really, ypu did agree wjen we discussed boundaries" she coyly replied whilst avoiding my gaze.

She was looking into her lap, her hand still clamped between those delicious soft skinned thighs which were encased in her sexy skinny jeans.

I got up and left the room, my thoughts troubling me.

I now knew that even if I had objected, Helen had made up her mind to fuck Michael and his friend.

The day of her threesome had finally arrived.

Helen was going to meet Michael and his friend.

"Are you ready to prepare me for this evening?" she called out from the bathroom.

"Don't keep me waiting, I don't want to be late."

I entered the bathroom full of excitement in anticipation of how she wanted me to prep her for her men. This was going to be such fun!

Helen was already luxuriating in the bath enjoying her sexual power by having me prepare her.

"Can you wash my back please?"

"Of course gorgeous, anything else I can help you with?"

"Don't get any funny ideas," she said, leaving me in no doubt that sex was not on the cards.

She looked so fantastic. Her wet skin glistening, her beautiful breasts bobbing amongst the bath bubbles.

I diligently washed her gorgeous smooth pale back and whilst spongeing her lower back I asked, "What else does your research tell you how you should be prepared for your lovers?"

She replied, "I have a list on the dressing table in our bedroom."

I headed to our bedroom and read the list.

1. Shave pussy (already done by self)

2. Bathe your darling wife

3. Serve Prosecco and scented candles during bathing

"Ah, ok, Prosecco and candles. Better get those.

2 minutes later...

I carefully positioned and lit the scented candles then handed Helen her chilled wine.

"Prosecco Madam," my tone as butler like as I could muster.

Helen giggled and said in reply, "That's excellent service and it deserves a little treat. I leaned in for a kiss and she stopped me by placing her beautiful index finger on my lips and simply said, "Later darling.

Oh by the way, haven't you got a list to follow?"

I disappointedly headed back to the bedroom and again consulted the list.

I was secretly loving this game.

4. Ensure my heels are clean and ready (black patent 6" in green box, bottom of wardrobe).

Those magnificent heels had cost me quite a bit of money and other men will get the sexy benefit of Helen's lovely feet encased in them. However, I do love how sexy they look on her.

"So heels, Check!

5. Lay stockings, black thong and corset on bed.

"Check!"

6. Hang little black dress on back of door.

"Check!"

7. Once bathed, assist in dressing your darling wife in her stockings, thong, corset, dress and shoes.

Helen has always looked amazing to me naked, but watching her fix her makeup and hair, not wearing a stitch and knowing she was preparing for her first threesome was intense.

Intense sexual feelings, intense jealousy intense anxiety.

Helen stepped into her thong and gave her bum a cheeky wiggle as she settled the minute patch of satin on her newly shaved pussy.

She then pulled on her sexy new hold up stockings and asked me to help her into her shoes.

I knelt and did as instructed, but I lingered a little, caressing her feet before easing them into those glorious shoes.

She stood and began putting on her short black satin corset. Once in the correct position she admired her semi naked body in the full length mirror and asked, "Will I do?"

"Fuck yes!" was my instant reply. "You definitely look ready. Your exposed boobs highlighted by your amazing underwear is stunningly slutty, but right now I wish it was me you were going to fuck."

Helen looked at me with a playful mocking expression and said, "You get to hear all of the details later, you lucky man."

She then stepped into her little black dress and asked me to zip her up.

As I drew the zip up the back of her dress, I caught a whiff of her perfume and along with how she was dressed my imagination began to run riot and my cock began to harden.

Helen turned and for a moment I thought she was going to initiate sex with me. She had cupped my balls through the fabric of my trousers and began rubbing my now fully hard cock.

She smiled and said, "Just checking."

"Checking what?" I replied.

"Checking that the idea of me playing with Michael and his friend James still turns you on. It clearly does.

Now come on drive me to the hotel, I don't want to be late."

We arrived at the hotel amd made our way to the cocktail bar.

Michael and James were already there. They watched as we walked toward where they were sat, their eyes lustfully admiring Helen.

With what only can be described as coy expression, Helen greeted Michael and his friend James, "Hello boys."

"You staying are you Cuck?" James had directed this question at me in a challenging tone.

I immediately took exception to this and took an aggressive step closer. My anxiety had peaked and was not at all happy with his disrespectful tone.

Michael saw this and immediately stepped in and intervened. "James! You forget, Helen's husband is not a cuckold, he just enjoys indulging his wife's passions."

"Oh. Sorry man.

Cucks usually like that sort of thing. Please, let me buy you and your stunning wife a drink."

We all sat whilst James went to the bar.

"Sorry, James is a bull to a couple of women married to Cucks. Those men like to be treated that way."

Helen placed a hand on my thigh under the table in a reassuring way and replied, "Its ok, don't worry Michael."

I had calmed down a bit by then and gratefully excepted the beer James had brought back from the bar.

Both myself and Helen nervously sipped our drinks while James told us tales about his bull experiences with his long term cuckold couples. I did wonder if Helen was turned on by his revelations.

After another round of drinks Helen said, "You'd better check us in hadn't you."

I agreed and headed to reception. Helen and I had agreed if I returned from checking us in and she had changed seats, then she wanted to go with them to their room. If not, then we apologise and would make our excuses and go to our own room.

Michael and James already knew that if Helen wasn't fully comfortable, then it would be off.

I returned to see Helen laughing at something funny James had said. She was touching his arm whilst laughing and was clearly taken with this handsome man. People nearby could not have missed that I had walked in with her and now she was openly flirting with this other guy.

Crucially Helen had changed seats.

I felt very self-conscious and tried to act casually as I approached them.

I took a seat and drank some beer.

"Your wife is looking gorgeous this evening," Michael said to me. "I assure you we will be perfect gentlemen," he said and winked.

I then noticed his left hand gently stroking Helen's thigh. She glanced at me expectantly and took a large sip of her drink.

I made had my excuses and was about to retire on my own to our room when James said, "Whats your phone number?"

"Why do you need my number?" I replied naively. James smiled and said, "Just in case I need to message you." He was grinning.

The penny dropped and I embarrassingly gave him my number, kissed Helen and headed out of the bar.

I turned back to the bar one last time and saw my beautiful wife clearly flirting with those two men and enjoying every moment, so I headed to our room, ordered a nice bottle of wine from room service and switched on the TV.

I had been watching, but not really watching some channel or other whilst at the same time experiencing the same anxiety feelings I had previously when I was asked to go for a walk when she last met Michael.

This evening Helen was going to achieve one of her sexual ambitions of a MMF threesome. The last time she had two men was the last time she met Michael, but it was hardly the full on attentions of two studs, was it. It was one stud and pathetic me.

My mood had taken a bit of a downturn and I was desperately trying not to go down the rabbit hole of thinking that I am nothing but a pathetic loser.

After all, how many men are generous enough to encourage their wives to have a wonderfully fulfilled and varied sex life? Does that make me pathetic? Or does that make me a loving and caring husband?

My thoughts were racing all over the place when my phone pinged!

I grabbed my phone off of the bedside table. It was a message from James.

I hesitantly opened the message and my heart nearly stopped.

There stood infront of a mirror was Helen flanked by her two bulls.

Helen out of her dress showing off her new sexy lingerie and was holding a phone (obviously taking the pic) and her bulls were stood naked, each of them smiling, each of then holding one of Helen's naked breasts and from the sight of their manhoods enjoying every moment. I have seen Michael's cock and although bigger than mine, it was significantly smaller than James's. My God! That thing must be 9 inches long!

Helen was pointing at it with her unoccupied hand whilst faking a shocked look.

"Ping!" Another pic.

This time Helen is on her knees holding the two cocks as if she was raising trophies after winning a sports competition.

"Ping!" A message. "Your wife is beautiful. We promise to send her back happy and well and truely FUCKED! Enjoy your evening."

I sat there, on the edge of our hotel bed in a state of shock, stunned at the images on my phone. My anxiety had all but dissipated and was now replaced by feelings of immense sexual excitement.

I moved to open the wine and had to adjust myself before getting up due to my raging erection.

Meanwhile.... Helen had better things to do.

James looked down at this seriously hotwife and said to her, "Well you sexy slut, how about you start by sucking my cock. This was more of a statement rather than a question and without answering, she began to lick, delicately suck and breath gently on the tip of his cock, teasing him and making him wait for what he longed for. She knew that he wanted her to take his cock deep into her mouth, but she wanted him to be almost begging before she would give him that pleasure. This was her first black cock and she was going to make it memorable.

12