My ED Became Her Awakening Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she began to playfully bite the head of James's cock, she felt a finger easing aside her thong and begining to explore her pussy lips. "Baby you are so wet!" exclaimed Michael as he gradually dipped his finger into her delicious pussy.

Helen let out a gentle moan as Michael began to explore her G spot with his fingers, her hips began to respond to his efforts by moving with him. James could no longer stand her teasing and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her mouth fully onto his cock. He began to gently fuck her mouth, easing more and more of his cock into her each time.

Michael's attentions had evolved from gently probing to by now vigorously finger fucking her.

James pressed his cock deeper and deeper as he fucked her mouth. Helen was by now gagging on him and she had a hand on his hip indicating she was struggling whilst at tye same time she could feel the onset of an impending orgasm.

She pulled away from James's glistening black cock, by now breathing heavily from her efforts. Her drool had dripped onto her naked breasts and James was roughly massaging the drool into them. Helen could hold on no longer and began to orgasm grinding her hips into Michael's hand. As she orgasmed James again pulled her mouth onto his drool covered cock whilst saying, "Look at me slut! Helen was looking up at James whilst gagging, coughing and cumming amd her eyes were watering a lot.

When her orgasm subsided, James and Michael eased out of her and let her regain her composure.

Breathing heavily she said, "I need a drink."

James took her hand and led her to the kingsized bed and sat her on the edge wilhile he opened the Prosecco.

The cork flew across the room and he poured three glasses. They all sat on the bed and took a sip. Michael said, "Your a greedy little bitch aren't you? you almost swallowed half of James's cock! They all laughed and drank nore of the sparkling wine.

Whilst Helen was drinking her wine, Michael began to gently massage her breasts. "Your tits are as good as I remember." Helen smiled and replied, "They were a bit perkier when i was younger." James said, "They are fucking lovely, don't let anyone tell you different."

She laughed again and said, "You are very kind."

As Michael continued massaging her tits, James began to finger her pussy.

"Let me take that glass from you," said Michael, as James eased her onto her back and put his head between her legs. "Oh fuck that good," Helen whispered as James began to suck on her clitorus. She put her hand on the top of his head and pulled him tighter to her.

"Hey baby," said Michael. Helen looked to her left and was faced with Michael's cock.

"Wanna give me some of what James got?"

"Absolutely," was her response and she began to suck eagerly on his rigid manhood.

While Helen was with Michael and James, I was left pacing the room wondering if I would be getting some more pics. Was she ok? Were they being too rough? Would she enjoy it? Would she hate it? Would they make her do something she didn't want to do?

All these negative thoughts went over and over in my head.

"Ping!"

I hurriedly opened the message. "Video."

Helen was now sat on a bed putting a condom onto Michael's cock. "Good girl," I thought.

"Ping!" "Video."

Helen was now riding Michael's cock. She turned, smiled sexily and winked.

She continued to ride Michael hard!

I guess that answers most of my questions. She's very obviously having the best time.

I was by now compulsively watching my phone. Hoping for some more pics or videos.

By now Helen had again orgasmed and was lay panting next to Michael.

"Are you ready for your first black cock?" James said, whilst standing next to the bed.

She turned and saw James already wearing a condom, cock in hand and smiling.

"I'm going to need some lube, I think," said Helen nervously. That thing is big!"

"I haven't been with a woman who can't accommodate me yet. I just need to go gentle to begin with. You just let me know what you want. Harder, deeper and faster are the words I like, but I understand if you say softer, not so deep and slower.

James smiled down at her whilst applying lube to his cock. "Now, what position sexy?"

Helen smiled nervously and said, "Missionary I think."

James got between her legs and whilst looking deep into her eyes he used his knee to spread her legs a bit further, then eased the tip of his cock into her.

She looked up at him and said, "Be gentle, please."

James smiled and pressed a bit more of his cock into her. Her eyes widened as he began to slowly fuck her.

She held out a precautionary hand near his ripped stomach just in case he tried to press his cock to the hilt, but she needn't have worried, he was a considerate lover and let her dictate the pace.

"Bit more lube," she whispered. James applied a generous amount and resumed easing himself further into her.

By now she was beginning to relax and was moving with him. Seeing Michael laid next to her, she reached out and began to wank him off. "This is amazing!" she exclaimed. "Everything I had imagined."

James was pressed fully into her by now. Helen could feel his balls touching her.

She looked up at him and said, "Fuck me James, Fuck me please!" James slowly began to ease his cock in and out, increasing the pace gradually, untill they we fucking like a pair of newlyweds. His balls slapping her each time he drove into her. Her legs by now were wrapped around him, encouraging him to fuck her harder.

Michael said, "Helen, you are gripping me too hard!" They all laughed, and then Helen said, " What did you stop for? Fuck me James!" James drove into her hard and fast. They had found their rhythm and were completely in sync. Helen's toes curled and she orgasmed hard, letting out an almost guttural animal like groan.

James couldn't hold it any longer, he pulled out, removed his condom, grunted loudly and blew is seed all over her stomach.

They collapsed on the bed together, panting and sweating.

Michael had by now retired to the armchair and was smiling. "Helen, did you know that you flush red just before you cum?" I thought that I had better remove your hand from my cock when you flushed in case you pulled my cock right off!" They all laughed again.

"Now leave James alone and come over here and suck on my cock," Michael ordered. Helen got up off the bed, walked over to Michael, adjusted her stockings, then knelt in front of him. "Good girl! Now I want your best blow job. This thing needs feeding."

Her hand pulled on his balls as she began to go down on him. She could feel James's seed dribbling down her tummy, but she was past caring, she wanted Michael's cock so badly. Any self-conciousness had all but evaporated. All she could think of was the great sex she was having.

Michael was amazed at how she had become almost posessed. Gagging, spitting and sucking his now rock hard cock. "Dont you make me cum, you greedy girl! Go kneel up in that bed, Im going to fuck you raw!"

She didn't hesitate, she strode over to the bed, knelt on it and raised her ass expectantly. She was now their fuck toy.

There was no preamble. Michael hurriedly tore open a packet, put on a condom, applied lube and drove right into her. "Fucking hell Michael! That hurt!" She exclaimed.

Michael just slapped her ass hard and began to fuck her hard and fast. Helen was by now gripping the bed sheet and moaning with delight.

"Hey Mike! leave some for me!" James called out as Helen was cumming yet again. Michael had blown his load into the condom at the same time as she had cum.

Helen lay prone on the bed, panting from the effort as Michael cleaned himself up.

Meanwhile, James had put on another condom and lay on the bed.

"Hey sexy! You are not done yet! Ride me!"

Helen looked done in. Still panting and sweating. She knelt up, removed her corset, threw it across the room and arranged herself over James.

She couldn't believe he was ready again! She poured several drops of lube on his cock then with a bit of a struggle mounted him and impailed herself on his wonderful black cock. As she sank lower and lower down his shaft, she could only admire the amazing skin contrast between his smooth brown skin and her paler, almost white skin.

She began to ride him. Slowly at first, but her rhythm got faster quite quickly as she felt the stretch he gave her.

After a while, James eased her toward him and kissed her deeply. She eagerly responded, sucking his tongue and enjoying his full lips on hers.

She felt Michaels hands stroking her bottom and was enjoying the attention when she felt him rubbing her asshole with his finger. Then he applied some lube and began to ease his finger into her. She was too far gone to resist. James fucking her and Michael fingering her ass. Oh my god, she thought. This is amazing!

"Ping!" "Video."

At last! I played the video. "Fuck me! He's about to fuck her ass!

"Ping!"

I fumbled with my phone. "Video."

I could just make out her straddling her black bull with Michael's cock in her ass.

"Oh My God. I didn't think shed let them do that! I hope she wasn't forced."

My heat sank.

I waited for what seemed a very long time when there was a knock at the door.

On opening the door I got my answer regarding the anal sex. Helen was snogging the face off James. Their kiss broke and she walked past me into the room.

James said, "You have an amazing sexy wife, thank you."

I closed the door and went to hopefully reclaim my wife.

12