My ED Became Her Awakening Pt. 12

Story Info
MY ED BECAME HER AWAKENING.
5.8k words
3.63
2.4k
6
2

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a bit anxious about this party George had invited us to.

The awful grey skies and persistent rain instilled in me a sense of foreboding as I gazed out of the window silently contemplating the party ahead.

We'd never been to this type of party before. In fact up to now, parties had never really featured much in our social life.

Of course we had been to the occasional party and enjoyed our time for the most part. But we much prefer going out for a nice dinner and cocktails with close friends.

At least that was what I thought.

"Darling, why don't we go to more parties? I don't mean sex parties, I mean regular parties.

I love a party," called Helen from the other room.

I was woken from my daydream by her comment and was quite shocked.

I genuinely thought Helen was of the same view as me. You know, don't mind a party, but prefer a quiet dinner out.

"I thought you always preferred a nice dinner out.

Are you saying that you would have liked to have gone to more parties? How could I have got that so wrong all these years!" I replied.

"I do love a dinner out with you, but I also love going to parties too," Helen called out whilst busying around the house. "The reason you have got it wrong my love, is you just do not listen. You hear, but don't listen."

Well, as it turns out, she really, really loves a party.

More on that later.

On that rainy afternoon on the day of the party Helen was buzzing. She talked of nothing else.

Will we be excepted by the regulars?

Will we be viewed with suspicion because we are new?

What she would wear?

How to wear her hair?

Nail colour?

Shoes or boots?

Even what fragrance she should wear was discussed.

I just kept my head down and let her busy herself selecting clothes, rejecting them and then re-selecting.

"Darling!" she called out from the bathroom.

"Can you trim my toenails for me please?"

I grabbed my nail clippers and headed into the bathroom.

She was stood in the bath waiting for me and my heart skipped a beat, it always does when i see her naked. Even after all our years of marriage the sight of her naked body still makes me catch my breath.

"Wow! Is there's anything else I could do for you?" I said, hopefully.

"Keep your mind on cutting my toenails and not snipping away at my toes," she said playfully.

I noticed that she had trimmed her pussy into a neat little runway. It was bery difficult not to keep glancing up from the job in hand to admire that beautifully trimmed bush. Almost impossible in fact.

"You look so gorgeous Helen are you sure you wouldn't like me to gently warm you up with my tongue? You know, a bit of pre-party fun?"

She looked down at me, wagged her finger and said, "There will be plenty of time for that after the party. Just concentrate on my toenails.

I disappointedly continued to trim her toenails and when done left the room adjusting my already shrinking stiffness.

I turned on the TV and selected some snooker to watch. That would distract me from my thoughts about burying my face in her neatly trimmed bush. It looked extremely fuckable.

Time drifted by and before I knew it a couple of hours had passed.

Helen had not appeared all afternoon!

I occasionally heard her talking upstairs, that was probably Mandy her bestie. Mandy was the only person in our circle of friends who knew about our extra marital inclinations. If I knew Helen, she was discussing what she should wear to the party, and most likely how cute Helen thought George was.

Mandy has always been a bit of a sluty dresser. She has great tits and knows how best to show them off, so the ideal person to advise Helen on how to dress for a sex party I guess.

Helen called down from upstairs. "Darling! You'd better come up and get ready for the party. We only have a hour before the taxi arrives!"

I headed upstairs and walked into our bedroom to be greeted by the wonderful sight of Helen sat on the edge of our bed wearing some sexy black lingerie I had not seen before.

"Helen! You look gorgeous!"

"Nevermind that, she replied. Help me on with my stockings. Be extra careful, I only have this pair and I don't want to snag them on my toenails, fingernails or anything else for that matter."

I knelt before her and picked up the first stocking. Helen seemed somewhat amused.

As I slid the stocking over her dainty foot and drew it up her fabulously smooth shaved legs my heart began to race. My beautiful wife was dressing sexy for another Man and I was helping her.

My hands began to shake a little as I carefully eased a stocking up over her other leg. I drew the stocking over her thigh, the feel of how the top of the stocking felt against her smooth milky skin was overpowering.

She not only looked stunning and smelt wonderful, she felt amazing too.

I began to gently stroke her leg and looked up at her when she said, "Don't get any ideas sunshine, this isn't for you. Now be a dear and put my gold anklet on for me please.

It was then I noticed the hotwife charm that was now attached to it.

"This charm is new!" I said.

"Yes, Michael sent it to me after he heard about the party. He said that it was the perfect added accessory for a sex party.

"Michael?" I questioned.

"Yes. Michael. And before you get all angnsty again. If it wasn't for Michael, we wouldn't be where we are in our journey."

I didn't want to get into all of that Michael business again, so I draped the anklet around her gorgeous ankle and secured the clasp. I then stood back and admired my beautiful wife who looked kind of slutty, but classy all at the same time.

My anxiety raised up a notch.

All of this effort wasn't for me. I needed to learn to control my emotions or this adventure could end in disaster. Afterall, I love Helen deeply and should be happy that she is now having fun and enjoying life.

The taxi arrived, so I called upstairs to Helen.

"Honey! The cab is here!"

As she descended the stairs I caught a glimpse of her stocking tops, just visible beneath her short black dress. The dress was clinging to every curve in her body.

Every red blooded male, and female at this party is going to be drooling over her.

My anxiety rose another notch.

As we got into the taxi I noticed the driver eyeing her up in his tear view mirror.

I felt both proud and a little anxious.

What will this party be like? Will I feel like the spare prick that I very much was?

I took a deep breath and tried to control my emotions and think positively about a fantastic night ahead.

The host greeted us at the front door. She was a mature but petite, a pretty brunette with a fabulous smile.

"Welcome! You must be the couple George has been telling us about. Head on in, the bar is in the kitchen, down the hall, first on the left."

I nervously followed Helen and as we entered the kitchen George greeted us.

He was much taller than I had expected and his muscular physique was very obvious.

"Hey guys! I'm very much looking forward to getting to know you both," he said cheerfully whilst shaking my hand.

"What are you guys drinking?"

Helen looked a bit star struck, but managed to blurt out, "G&T for me."

I chose bottled beer.

"Come and meet my friends you guys." We followed him into the lounge. It was massive. The owners had furnished the room very tastefully. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I gradually began to relax.

George smiled and spoke. "Let me make one thing clear to you both. There is no pressure to have sex with me or anyone else for that matter. If you just want to hang out, that is cool.

Also, No means No. Nobody likes being rejected, so if you are not interested in joining anyone then a polite no thank you is enough.

Now the formalities are done with, let's enjoy the party.

Helen, would you like to dance? She looked at me obviously not sure what to say. But before I was able to say yes, George had her by the hand and was already leading her to a group of people who were dancing.

So there was I, again feeling a bit like a spare prick at a wedding when a guy standing nearby spoke.

"Is that your wife George is dancing with?"

"Yes," I nervously replied.

He gazed across the room at her and with obvious admiration just said, "Gorgeous!"

I didn't quite know what to say to that, so I just looked at my beautiful wife dancing and said, "Yes, she is."

After a short pause, he said, "You look kind of nervous. People here are very friendly here and there is no pressure, so just relax.

George tells me you guys are in a hotwife relationship. That's so cool. I really admire guys who are so secure in their relationships that they allow their wives so much sexual freedom."

And then out of the blue he started chatting about the upcoming Olympics. Quite surreal! But chatting about sports did help with my anxiety.

They were playing mainly Al Green and Marvin Gaye numbers. Great get you in the mood stuff. I noticed that George's hands were all over helen and was looking deep into her beautiful hazel eyes. Helen did not object to his attentions, quite the contrary, she was very obviously enjoying every moment. Now this is the strange thing, I was jealous but at the same time very excited. So excited in fact that my cage, or should I say Cock Cosy, was beginning to pinch and become very uncomfortable.

After a few more songs Helen and George came over and sat together on the sofa directly opposite me.

Helen had her arm looped though his. George looked up and said to me, "I think a round of drinks are in order. Helen will have her usual G&T, I will have iced water and whatever you want."

It was made very clear by his look toward me that he expected me to go get the drinks.

Helen looked up and said, "Dont forget the ice and slice baby."

Slightly shocked I got out of my seat and went to the kitchen bar. Little did I know when pouring the drinks that this was going to be the theme for the rest if the evening.

Naive I hear you say. Well, in this new world of wife sharing I was catching on pretty quickly.

A guy walked up and stood next to me at the kitchen island.

"Hi. You look kinda lost, how long have you been a cuck? Not long I guess."

I was about to explain that I wasn't a cuck, when I realised that my relationship with Helen was exactly that.

A cuckold relationship.

I had prepared my gorgeous wife to have sex with another man, I was denied the pleasures of my wife's pussy and I was wearing a chastity cage.

So I took a deep breath and replied, "Not long actually."

"Well, you are going to have the best time this evening. All of the women here love George. He can give them up to 4 or 5 nuts in an evening, they absolutely love that about him."

"Surely thats just tall tales," I replied.

"Nope. My wife had to tap out the last time he fucked her. She was well and truly fucked, if you see my meaning.

Tonight your wife will probably join the long line of women who's pussies literally pout when he's around.

Good luck pal, he's going to stretch out your wife's pussy. She wont be able to feel you afterwards."

As suddenly as he had appeared, he had walked away. Leaving me in a real state of angst. I picked up our drinks and headed back to Helen and George.

The evening after that was quite pleasant really. We took turns dancing with Helen.

A bit later, Helen chatted to a group of other women, me and George chatted about this and that. Nothing much that gave any clue as to what may happen later, just 2 men chatting like friends strangely.

I was actually getting to like George. Just as well I guess, given that him and Helen may get it on later.

This felt so surreal!

Helen was getting a lot of attention from the men here. And from some of the women too! I guess the new girl will generate interest, especially if she looks like Helen. My emotions were again all over the place!

As the evening wore on the atmosphere of the party began to change. People were pairing off, some were openly kissing and groping each other and it looked like the group sex room was becoming popular.

Helen had been chatting to a couple of guys. A few gave her their phone number.

I could tell she liked them, she was flirting, touching their forearms when laughing etc.

On returning to where myself and George were sat, she looked a little flushed.

"You are such a little slut Helen," George remarked whilst grinning from ear to ear.

"Shall we leave this party and go to the hotel?"

Helen flushed some more and stuttered, "That would be nice."

She didn't even look my way for confirmation, she then smiled sexily, squeezed his hand and said coyly, "Lets go."

The taxi ride to George's hotel was a little embarrassing. As we got in the cab, George and Helen sat together and left me one of the jump seats. It wasn't more than a couple of moments before they began kissing. George's hand was running up and down her thigh, her arm was draped around his neck, her breathing was becoming ragged.

"Looks like your mate got lucky tonight buddy! Where should I drop you after dropping the love birds at the hotel?" You could see him grinning back at me via his rear view mirror.

"Erm, drop me at the same place thanks," I replied.

"Well, lets hope you don't have adjoining rooms He he! I suspect it might be a little noisy next door."

He chuckled again and got back to consentrating on his driving.

I just sat there feeling like a spare part and wishing the ground would open up and swallow me.

We arrived at the hotel and after paying the driver, I followed the love birds through the main door and into the elevator.

The doors closed, they immediately embraced and the kissing resumed. I was just standing watching them devouring each others tongues whilst totally ignoring me. I felt pangs of loss, anxiety and jealousy, but strangely also a slight swelling in my pants straing against my cock cage.

George noticed my discomfort, paused his attentions on my beautiful wife and said, "If you would prefer to wait in your own room I'm sure Helen wouldn't object."

Well, in the cold light of day when not actually witnessing my wife apparently enjoying this alpha man, I would have had no hesitation. I would have definitely wanted to be in the same room watching Helen enjoying her sexual freedom.

However, at that very moment I began to wobble. Did I have the strength to see Helen having sex with George?

In that moment I decided that I did actually want to be there. This was something I had dreamed and fantasised about for many years. Helen was exploring her sexuality and sexual freedom precisely because I had encouraged her. So I looked George directly in the eye and said, "I absolutely want to watch you give Helen a great time George."

Helen smiled at me and said, "This is going to be so much fun darling."

The elevator stopped, we all exited and walked the short way to the hotel room.

George gave Helen the room keycard and I watched as she excitedly unlocked the door and entered the room.

The room was luxurious, tastefully furnished and very spacious. George went to the fridge, pulled out a bottle of white wine and poured three glasses.

As he gave me a glass, he smiled and said, "I realise that Helen is your wife and you love each other very much. I will treat her with respect and also give the little slut exactly what she wants. If you feel in any way uncomfortable, then speak up.

But I must warn you that if you are uncomfortable but Helen wants to continue, then we'd appreciate it if you got up and headed to your own room and wait for her return.

I will not hurt her, I will ensure she has an amazing time and you will hopefully have made an amazing memory that both of you will share in the future.

He then gave Helen her glass of wine and whilst passing her the glass, looked at her hungrily and said, "I want to see that sexy lingerie you little slut.". He then began to set up a camera and tripod.

Moments later once the camera was set, Helen looked sexily at George took a sip of the wine, then began to nervously remove her dress.

Wow! That was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Despite my ED worries, I was already aroused and and wishing this cock cage was not locked on me and it was me, not George that was getting ready to fuck her.

Helen stood there looking every bit the classy sexy slut. She had cocked a hip and was stared teasingly at George. He slowly approached her, gently tilted her chin upward with his forefinger, leaned in and delicately kissed her wine laden lips.

He reached for and caught hold of her hand and led her toward the plush superking bed. He looked down at Helen and said, "I unwrap your prize, Slut!"

Helen put her glass on the side table and then began to unbuckle his belt. She looked across at me, smiled, then drew down on his fly, reached in and pulled out his huge cock.

She again looked my way, then lowered herself to he knees, gently stroke his cock, opend her mouth wife and then took the head of his cock into her mouth. She was soon slobbering eagerly on this clearly alpha man's cock.

George looked across at me and said, "Hey Cuck! Move your seat around here a bit so you get a better view of your beautiful slutwife."

There it was again. Cuck!

I thought briefly about protesting, but I realised my wife was enjoying giving head to another man and I was watching her whilst wearing a chastity device.

Cuck was exactly the correct term. So I moved my seat, took a sip of wine and began to watch my wife prepare to fuck this man.

"Hey Cuck! Get yourself stripped off so your amazing slutwife can enjoy seeing you caged.

Offended? Yes.

Embarrassed? Yes.

Sad? Yes.

Sexually excited? Sadly yes.

Did I strip off? Again, sadly yes.

My emotions were all over the place. My anxiety was high, but I was also massively turned on by what I was witnessing.

My chastity device was so uncomfortable. My discomfort seemed to increase as Helen's eagerness to give George the best blow job ever increased.

She had began by slowly licking his shaft and sucking softly on the head of his cock. But by the time I had stripped off Helen was so revved up, she was eagerly going down on him, drooling, gently biting and then making herself gag on his big cock.

The slobbering and throat noises were so hot and much more audible than the occasions when she had blown me.

"Helen, up on the bed baby. Kneel up facing away from your cuck husband.

As she got knelt on the bed George said, "That's it slut, ass up head down!"

George gave Helen's ass a slap, looked at me and pushed his thumb into her pussy.

Helen let out a playful yelp, then a grateful groan as she received his thumb.

George worked on her G spot with his thumb for a minute or two then removed his thumb, smiled at me, stuck it in his mouth, then sucked off her juices.

"Your wife tastes delicious," George said to me, then climbed up onto the bed in front of Helen, lifted her chin and offered his cock for her to continue sucking him off.

Helen gladly opened her mouth wide as he grabbed a bunch of her hair and began to control how much of his cock was fed to her.

Watching her gagging on his cock made me extremely jealous.

Her moist pussy was almost blowing kisses my way.

I could smell her sex and couldn't help myself. I got up off my chair with my locked up cock straining against it's metallic cage.

I gently stroked her pink hand marked ass cheek, knelt level with her pussy and I pushed my face into her pussy.

Helen stopped slurping on George's cock, turned her head in my direction and said,"Not yet Cucky!"

And with that slowly pushed me away with the sharp pointed stiletto heel of her shoe.

Crestfallen, I sat back into the chair accepting my position as "cucky"

George returned his cock into Helen's willing throat whist at the same time grinning at me.

12