My ED Became Her Awakening Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your wife is a bit feisty mate!" George commented. He then looked down at Helen and said, "Spit on my cock baby.

Make it nice and slick like the good little slut you are."

Helen eagerly complied. She spat on his cock and continued allowing his manhood further down her throat as he began to urge her to take him deeper.

I was so emotionally compromised I could swear her pussy actually grinned at me too!

My cock had by now shrivelled to its usual flacid state and my mind was in termoil.

Cucky?

She was really enjoying her role as a hotwife. In fact I would go as far as to say, "Cuckoldress."

We had never really discussed the whole cuckold dynamic. Not really.

This has been more of an evolution than anything. You know, it just snuck up on us and here we are.

I was suddenly woken from my self pity daydream by George's voice.

"Hey cuck!,

Skoot forward, hold your wifes hand to show her you want this for her."

Helen was now on her knees facing me. Ass in the air, forearms on the bed in front of her. Her face was as beautiful as ever.

As I gently held her delicate hands, she looked lovingly into my eyes and said, "Darling are you ok with this?"

I returned her look of love and said, "I love you so much, of course I am."

Before I could say another word, George began to enter her from behind.

She flushed a little, her eyes rolled upward, she gripped my hands tightly, shivered a little then groaned out loud with pleasure.

Her head dropped toward the bedsheet and she braced herself ready for George to begin fucking her.

George withdrew a little, picked up the bottle of lube, dripped some on the top of his swollen rigid shaft, then whilst holding onto her hips began to slowly press himself into her stretched pussy.

I continued to hold her hands as George began to increase his pace. The man was a machine! He just kept pounding her for what seemed an absolute age!

The only time he eased up was right after she had cum. I lost count how many times she orgasm'd on his cock, but suffice to say she had never cum on my cock that many times.

"Baby, I'm going to cum!" George groaned. "Face or pussy Helen?"

"Pussy George! Pussy! Helen shouted.

With a final fast pounding of my wife's pussy George grunted and blew his seed into her.

He collapsed onto her back, kissed her neck, gave her tits a quick squeeze, then rolled off her.

Helen just stayed knelt with her face in the bedsheet panting like she'd been running a marathon.

She released my hands, then rolled onto her back still panting.

They cuddled a little, kissed a few times then George said, "Baby, would you like a drink?"

"Whikst smiling like the cat who had got the cream, she replied, "Yes please, I'm a bit dry after that."

"Cuck, go get your amazing sexy wife a glass of white wine. I'll have a beer. Oh! and whatever you want. I've fully stocked the fridge."

Surprisingly, I fell right into the role of Cuck. I dutifully brought them their drinks and sat back in my seat sipping my beer waiting for whatever comes next.

They chatted and laughed about this and that and I just sat there not quite knowing what to do. I was witnessing my wife how she must have been with her previous bulls, happy and content.

Once George had finished his beer he said, "Hey Cuck! Look at your wifes well fucked pussy, it's a bit messy. Do you want to clean it?"

Extremely embarrassed, I replied a very quick, "No thanks!"

They looked at each other, laughed a little and began to kiss passionately.

I noticed that Helen had reached out and began stroking Georges cock and in no time at all he was again rigid and ready to go again.

"Well then you gorgeous slut, lets see if you can take me a bit further down your throat this time."

As he lay back he gently grabbed her hair and guided her mouth to the head of his cock.

The sight of her engagement and wedding rings glinting on her well manicured hand whilst she was gripping his cock was so intoxicating. I really can't explain it, but I was in a trance like state of arousal watching her expertly wank him between bouts of intense cock sucking.

Hearing her gag as she attempted to go still deeper onto his cock made my cock cage pinch. She seemed determined to deep throat him to the max. George was groaning with pleasure each time she took him in her mouth, sliding down his shaft until her gag reflex forced her to withdraw.

Helen had never once took my cock that deep. In fact she had never been as eager with my cock, full stop.

There was something about her fucking someone other than me that boosted her libido.

"Hey slut! Don't you make me cum! Go easy!" He laughed and then looked over at me and silently blew his cheeks out as if to say, "Fuck she's good!"

"Ride my baby, show your cuck how much of a slut you are."

They repositioned themselves so that Helen was facing me, she climbed onto his waist, held his cock at the entrance to her pussy and slid fully onto him. Her eyes again rolled upward as she felt him fill her up. Her lower jaw dropped slightly and her face flushed pink.

Helen began to gently move on him and George responded by trying press all of the way home, but Helen gasped, placed her hand on his taught stomach and said, "Not yet George, you are such a big boy, let me find my own pace. She then leant forward, kissed him and resumed slowly easing herself up and down his shaft.

It's quite strange, my heartrate seemed to increase as her pace increased whilst riding this man. Not once did she look up at me, she held George's gaze the whole time.

I knew her orgasm was not far off. Her pace became more urgent, her beautiful neck began to redden. George was now slamming into her with everything he had.

I couldn't hold on any more, my seed spilled from my locked cock. I so wanted to fuck her right now.

Helen began to say with urgency, "Fuck me George! Fuck me harder!" She let out a loud orgasmic groan whist at the same time shuddering on George's cock. George could hold on no longer, he held onto her hips, drove his cock home once more before cumming inside her pussy.

Helen breathing very heavily, slumped onto his chest. They both lay spent and panting. Their sweaty bodies heaving after the effort.

I however tried to hide my small eruption by silently sloping off the the bathroom.

My emotions were all over the place. on one hand I had found watching my beautiful wife enjoying her bull exciting. But on the other hand the feelings of anxiety seeing her so sexually giving and loving with this other man is really hard to take.

Cleaning up the mess I had made, both on my leg and in my cock cage I failed to notice Helen walk in. She kissed me on my shoulder making me jump in surprise.

"Did you make a mess Cucky?" she said in a teasing tone. Her smile told me she was not serious, but nonetheless her remark did sting a bit.

Sitting on the toilet in her nakedness Helen looked up and seemed to notice my discomfort and said, "I won't mind if you feel so uncomfortable that would prefer to go to our room and wait for me.

"No!" I immediately replied.

"I want to stay, but please unlock me Helen, this thing is killing me!"

"Oh you poor thing! You look very sore.

She dabbed toilet tissue on her well fucked pussy, dropped the tissue into the toilet and flushed it away along with her urine and probably some of Georges cum. She then stood, rested her foot on the edge of the bath, unhooked the little key from her anklet and gave it to me.

As I fiddled with the lock on my cage Helen ran some fresh water in the sink and began to wash her hands, face and pussy. She then re-applied some make up.

With the cage finally off I was able to massage the kinks from my junk.

Now finished washing, she walked over to me, kissed me full on the lips and said, "I love you so much" and walked out of the bathroom.

Despite Helen having a wash, I could still smell the sex on her. My cock began to stir reminding me of my wife giving herself to this other man. Sad yes, but also very exciting too. Such emotions are so so confusing.

I then headed back to my perch in the bedroom remembering her comment from earlier in the day.

"Women who see George regularly say that he has good stamina and that most of them have had to tap out from being pounded so much during his sessions.

I want to know the feeling of having such good sex that I need to say I've had enough.

No disrespect my love, but you always leave me needing more."

Her comment was probably true. I only ever cum once during sex with her and most likely I cum too soon.

So, they continued to enjoy each other for what seemed like an absolute age with me sat watching, getting excited, experiencing a whole lot of different emotions, good and bad.

My ED had by now kicked in, so I excused myself, got dressed and returned to our own room.

I showered and got into bed.

I switched on the TV. I couldn't really concentrate on anything in particular so spent the next couple of hours channel hopping.

My phone pinged. A feeling of dread grabbed me, I was really hoping this didn't mean that Helen was staying the night with George. Helen was definitely taken with him. He was strong, good looking, funny and great in bed.

And there I was; Cuckie boi, limp cock and average build and looks.

How could I compete with that?

I hesitantly looked at the text. It was from George.

"Fuck! Just as I thought!" was my reaction.

But when I read the text, George said, "Thanks for being such a good sport this evening. It was great to meet you, your wife is very lucky to have you. Helen was amazing to be with, she's fun and very sexy. I hope I can hook up with her again sometime. She is heading back to you soon.

Oh, and by the way."

Then another text arrived, but this time a picture. Helen was smiling back at me, her face dripping with cum.

My groin began to stir again!

How can I possibly continue doing this when my emotions are so all over the place? It was a mixture of emotions. One minute sexual excitement and then extreme anxiety.

I slumped exhaustedly back onto the bed and waited for her return.

I heard the door lock release and in she walked.

She looked as beautiful as ever. Her radiant smile shone out as she saw me. My heart felt like it was going to melt. She dropped her things and walked toward the bed. I sat up to geet her.

She said nothing, just leant in and kissed me for what seemed like an age. The kiss was warm, loving and somewhat eager.

She stood back from the bed, undressed and cilmbed into bed with me.

She cuddled into me. Her warm nakedness felt so wonderful.

She snuggled up and whispered "Darling, I know that we agreed for you to reclaim me, but could it wait until the morning?"

My anxiety got the better if me.

"I get it, I'm just the cuck, aren't I. I guess you will want me to 'clean up 'as George puts it, is that it?

My ego had been bruised and disappointment must have been written all over my face.

"No, no darling, it's not that, honest! I'm just very tired and a bit sore. George was fun and amazing, but that guy just keeps going!"

And then with the look as if something had just occured to her she whispered, "You do love me, dont you?"

"Of course I do, I replied.

She hesitated, then said, "you really, really love me?"

Frustratedly, I said, "I love you with all of my heart. I always have and always will."

Then I heard her say it.

"If you really love me you would willingly 'clean me up' darling."

That night was the first time I actually ate her out knowing another man had previousy cum in her pussy.

12